PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My first chiefs game..

DBOSHO
08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
had an absolute blast. i was sitting right in the corner where Cottam caught the td. i didnt realize the field was so close to the seats! met Barrys Kool Aid tailgating. hes cool as hell. somehow the pass i threw to a girl we brought cut her hand wide open. pretty nasty stuff. some F***er stole our grill...but it was an amazing experience and i plan on going back multiple times!

Mr. Kotter
08-16-2009, 12:37 AM
WELCOME to Arrowhead, I think.

:shrug:

Slainte
08-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Sounds like a well rounded experience, at any rate...

DaFace
08-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Glad you had a good time. I miss Arrowhead. :sulk:

Buehler445
08-16-2009, 12:42 AM
had an absolute blast. i was sitting right in the corner where Cottam caught the td. i didnt realize the field was so close to the seats! met Barrys Kool Aid tailgating. hes cool as hell. somehow the pass i threw to a girl we brought cut her hand wide open. pretty nasty stuff. some F***er stole our grill...but it was an amazing experience and i plan on going back multiple times!

WTF? Was this while you were tailgating?

DBOSHO
08-16-2009, 12:46 AM
yeah i threw a pass to her and she just strarts saying "ow..ow...ow" its on the inside where your thumb starts. gashed open.Barry kindly came to the rescue. maybe i should play for the chiefs

Baconeater
08-16-2009, 12:46 AM
THEY HAVE URINALS IN THE BATHROOMS!!!1

Slainte
08-16-2009, 12:49 AM
yeah i threw a pass to her and she just strarts saying "ow..ow...ow" its on the inside where your thumb starts. gashed open.Barry kindly came to the rescue. maybe i should play for the chiefs

Next time take it easy on the skirts there, Grbac...

Phobia
08-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Last night wasn't a Chiefs game. It was preseason crap.

Baconeater
08-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Oh thank god, I was worried that we might suck this year.

ArrowheadMagic
08-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Oh thank god, I was worried that we might suck this year.

How'd the date go?

Baconeater
08-16-2009, 12:56 AM
How'd the date go?
I'm pretty sure I got farther than Phobia did.

Slainte
08-16-2009, 12:58 AM

Got your name on the "Ring of fame", did ya?...

Please to be letting others smell your fingers.

Phobia
08-16-2009, 12:58 AM

She was a fatty last year. It's not really a fair contest.

tk13
08-16-2009, 01:19 AM
WTF? Was this while you were tailgating?
Today's lesson: Don't play football with steak knives.

Don't worry, it's still the preseason for everyone. Hopefully everyone will have it corrected by the opener, otherwise there will be metal cutlery and blood flying everywhere.

UsualSuspects
08-16-2009, 01:45 AM

Stole your grill? Hope you had the food off already.

Damn cowgirls getting revenge.

DBOSHO
08-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Stole your grill? Hope you had the food off already.

Damn cowgirls getting revenge.

yeah they mustve taken it while the game was on cause it was nowhere to be found

Skip Towne
08-16-2009, 07:40 AM
yeah they mustve taken it while the game was on cause it was nowhere to be found

Prolly some MUrons.

cabletech94
08-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Prolly some MUrons.

Or Texans fans.

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2009, 11:23 AM

If you had fun last night, then I imagine you'll have even more fun at a regular season game, with a much larger crowd.

BigVE
08-16-2009, 11:29 AM

Wait 'til you go to a REAL Chiefs game....THAT will be a blast.

LocoChiefsFan
08-16-2009, 11:34 AM

Exactly, if he is this excited over a preseason game, he'd really cream his jeans at a regular season game.

Priest31kc
08-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Exactly, if he is this excited over a preseason game, he'd really cream his jeans at a regular season game.

Ehh, who knows how Arrowhead will be this year. If its like last year, then yeah It'll be better than a preseason game but still not the old Arrowhead experience.

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Ehh, who knows how Arrowhead will be this year. If its like last year, then yeah It'll be better than a preseason game but still not the old Arrowhead experience.

I was pretty disappointed with the attendance last year. I remember watching the home opener against the Fade, and there were an unbelievable amount of empty seats. I attended the Tampa Bay game. The Chiefs lost a meaningless game. In retrospect I regret paying all of that money for that meaningless performance ... I understand why someone doesn't want to spend $1000 (if they are out of town, hotels, etc) on an Arrowhead weekend when the team sucks ass.