PDA

View Full Version : General Politics I was on the fence about health care until

Demonpenz
08-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I saw John Q over the weekend with Denzil washington. His son can't get a heart and because his HMO screwed him over his son is going to die. the way the doctors get kick backs from the insurance company's not finding things wrong is WRONG.

pikesome
08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I saw John Q over the weekend with Denzil washington. His son can't get a heart and because his HMO screwed him over his son is going to die. the way the doctors get kick backs from the insurance company's not finding things wrong is WRONG.

Can we please not base support for one of the largest social programs in US history on a single movie?

It wasn't even that good of a movie.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Can we please not base support for one of the largest social programs in US history on a single movie?

It wasn't even that good of a movie.
true dat but stillllll this kind of treatment happens every day. For all the "keep the government out of health care decisions" backers out there I'd like someone to respond on how to fix this type of acts by the insurance companies.

KC Dan
08-17-2009, 12:20 PM
I was watching this episode of Southpark and I have decided that........

you got to be kidding me!:doh!:

stevieray
08-17-2009, 12:25 PM
...and Americans don't commit insurance fraud.

Simplex3
08-17-2009, 12:27 PM
true dat but stillllll this kind of treatment happens every day. For all the "keep the government out of health care decisions" backers out there I'd like someone to respond on how to fix this type of acts by the insurance companies.

Yeah, and you have the choice to pay out of pocket today. You can sue the insurance company. You have recourse.

When the feds are in charge and decide that kid isn't worth a heart you're just fucked.

RINGLEADER
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM

Yeah that's a good reason to support a bill that will bankrupt the country and not provide the care you profess to want.

chiefzilla1501
08-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Was that then followed up by the movie about the hard working medical student who went through 7 years of expensive schooling and so, in the process, racked up over $500,000 in debt. That med student also spent those 7 years taking difficult pre-med classes followed by a rigorous med school where he ended up studying 10-15 hours per day. When he got out of med school, he was required to work for several years in rotations where he worked 100+ hours a week and got paid practically minimum wage to do it?
And then, when the doctor finally gets the job, did they tell you the story about the kind doctor who did everything he could for a patient, and then was sued for malpractice because of a minor complication? And that that doctor has to pay $100,000+ of his hard-earned money to pay for insurance to guard against lawsuits? Did they tell you about how they're working twice the number of hours because the system is stretched so thin, and because gov't funded health programs are forcing them to check up on patients who have nothing wrong with them? And then they get reimbursed a fraction of what they earned?

There are two sides of the story. I agree that insurance companies are generally evil, but John Q pissed me off exactly because it ridiculously implies that all doctors are evil and don't care about their patients. And all this talk about health care reform talks about these doctors as if they're money-grubbing opportunists. Because any health care reform has to not only focus on the patient, but also the service provider. And I haven't seen much to indicate that this is the case.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah, and you have the choice to pay out of pocket today. You can sue the insurance company. You have recourse.

When the feds are in charge and decide that kid isn't worth a heart you're just ****ed.
BS. there will be no legal recourse. You will never see a dime even if you can get a lawyer to take it. The insurance companies will drag it out until after you die.

Pay out of pocket? I don't know about you but I don't have $250,000 sitting in my bank account to use for a needed operation.

Taco John
08-17-2009, 01:10 PM
I watched Home Alone II, and I don't want to pay for the health care of those criminals.

Rooster
08-17-2009, 01:13 PM

:spock::spock: Please tell me my sarcasim meter is broken.

wild1
08-17-2009, 01:14 PM
BS. there will be no legal recourse. You will never see a dime even if you can get a lawyer to take it. The insurance companies will drag it out until after you die.

Pay out of pocket? I don't know about you but I don't have $250,000 sitting in my bank account to use for a needed operation.

That's a heck of a dilemma, perhaps you should prepare for it.

Garcia Bronco
08-17-2009, 01:17 PM

We can fix that without having Government take over 20 percent of the economy.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 01:22 PM
That's a heck of a dilemma, perhaps you should prepare for it.what have you done to prepare yourself for this dilemma?

wild1
08-17-2009, 01:26 PM
what have you done to prepare yourself for this dilemma?

What, you mean this boogeyman stuff happens all the time and you have had your whole adult life to prepare and have done nothing...?

Baby Lee
08-17-2009, 01:40 PM
http://fishing.ws/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Sun-Fishing.jpg

Baby Lee
08-17-2009, 01:42 PM

Stop, just stop. You're looking really stupid, . . . again.

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 01:42 PM
So....government health care would fix this how? Will they grow hearts? Will they operate the heart transplant issue differently? How does this even come close to reality?

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 01:46 PM
What, you mean this boogeyman stuff happens all the time and you have had your whole adult life to prepare and have done nothing...?
uhhh yeah I'm a moron and a failure in my life because I don't have $250K in cash laying around in my bank account to use to pay for a organ transplant or to fight cancer.

but, why don't you answer the question?

patteeu
08-17-2009, 01:55 PM

That's not the best reason in the world to oppose a giant government-run HMO scheme, but it will do. Welcome aboard!

Donger
08-17-2009, 01:57 PM
uhhh yeah I'm a moron and a failure in my life because I don't have $250K in cash laying around in my bank account to use to pay for a organ transplant or to fight cancer.

What would you be willing to pay for such treatment? Or, perhaps asked another way, what do you think is a reasonable price?

wild1
08-17-2009, 01:58 PM

I know better than the canard you set up, but since you seem to believe and fear it, I wondered what you were doing to prepare.

I certainly hope you don't keep yourself overweight or have a poor diet, after all, denial is only an eventuality.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 01:59 PM
What would you be willing to pay for such treatment? Or, perhaps asked another way, what do you think is a reasonable price?
a health insurance plan before the cancer/operation is needed.

Donger
a health insurance plan before the cancer/operation is needed.

You don't have a health insurance plan?

Calcountry

It wasn't even that good of a movie.This.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 02:00 PM
I know better than the canard you set up, but since you seem to believe and fear it, I wondered what you were doing to prepare.

I certainly hope you don't keep yourself overweight or have a poor diet, after all, denial is only an eventuality.
now, I fear it? I guess thats better than being labled a cocksucker.

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Movies=reality
TV=Reality

Danger Will Robinson

CoMoChief
08-17-2009, 02:26 PM
When you see Congress, the democrats trying to push something thru so hard so quick, and you're having this kinda reaction from the American people, you gotta sit back and think....what the fuck is the federal govt doing?

googlegoogle
08-17-2009, 04:06 PM
You get your evidence from MOVIES?

Jesus that's beyond stupid.

No wonder holyjerkwooders come out with so many preachy pc movies at stupid people like some of you.

EVIDENCE MOTHERF*CKERS! FIND IT FIRST!

Reaper16
08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
LMAO

RJ
08-17-2009, 04:51 PM
There are many lessons to be learned from this thread.

Can anyone tell me a lesson they learned here today?

RJ
08-17-2009, 04:53 PM

No wonder holyjerkwooders come out with so many preachy pc movies at stupid people like some of you.

Speaking of beyond stupid......

Donger
08-17-2009, 04:54 PM

That demonpenz loves facetiousness?

RJ
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM
That demonpenz loves facetiousness?

Very good, that is certainly one of the lessons.

And did penz teach us anything about ourselves?

googlegoogle
08-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Speaking of beyond stupid......

Just slandering doctors and hospitals with lies is acceptable to you huh?

Another brilliant post by an obamabot.

bluehawkdoc
08-17-2009, 04:59 PM

Please don't beat around the bush. What's the word on the street? I mean, come on, give to me straight. I can take it, really. I'm a man. I'm 40.

RJ
08-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Just slandering doctors and hospitals with lies is acceptable to you huh?

Another brilliant post by an obamabot.

I'm just going to say "wow" and leave it at that.

Demonpenz
08-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Was that then followed up by the movie about the hard working medical student who went through 7 years of expensive schooling and so, in the process, racked up over $500,000 in debt. That med student also spent those 7 years taking difficult pre-med classes followed by a rigorous med school where he ended up studying 10-15 hours per day. When he got out of med school, he was required to work for several years in rotations where he worked 100+ hours a week and got paid practically minimum wage to do it?
And then, when the doctor finally gets the job, did they tell you the story about the kind doctor who did everything he could for a patient, and then was sued for malpractice because of a minor complication? And that that doctor has to pay $100,000+ of his hard-earned money to pay for insurance to guard against lawsuits? Did they tell you about how they're working twice the number of hours because the system is stretched so thin, and because gov't funded health programs are forcing them to check up on patients who have nothing wrong with them? And then they get reimbursed a fraction of what they earned?

There are two sides of the story. I agree that insurance companies are generally evil, but John Q pissed me off exactly because it ridiculously implies that all doctors are evil and don't care about their patients. And all this talk about health care reform talks about these doctors as if they're money-grubbing opportunists. Because any health care reform has to not only focus on the patient, but also the service provider. And I haven't seen much to indicate that this is the case.

doctors make too much money as it is. all the doctors i know just have a nurse write prescriptions so they can make their tee time

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 05:15 PM
doctors make too much money as it is. all the doctors i know just have a nurse write prescriptions so they can make their tee time

Lawyers too. They have paralegals do the work for near nothing in pay so they can golf with overpaid doc's. People who golf are the reason we have gone to hell as a society.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 05:16 PM

That I fear stuff more than I like to suck the penis?

RJ
08-17-2009, 05:19 PM

I hadn't thought of that one, BRC, but it's certainly a good answer. We'll write that one on the board, along with Donger's.

RedNeckRaider
08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
After watching G-Force I think we should bring all our troops home and replace them with highly trained guinea pigs.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I hadn't thought of that one, BRC, but it's certainly a good answer. We'll write that one on the board, along with Donger's.Glad to be of "service" to you neo-cons.

RJ
08-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Glad to be of "service" to you neo-cons.

I'll be damned. I've been referred to as a Obamabot and a neo-con, and both in the same thread.

I feel an identity crisis coming on.

RedNeckRaider
08-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I'll be damned. I've been referred to as a Obamabot and a neo-con, and both in the same thread.

LMAO unless you swear loyality to the left or the right and stand by the brand of total bullshit provided by the chosen side, the wingnuts will take turns calling you a neo-con and a moonbat

RJ
08-17-2009, 05:53 PM
LMAO unless you swear loyality to the left or the right and stand by the brand of total bullshit provided by the chosen side, the wingnuts will take turns calling you a neo-con and a moonbat

Hey, that sounds like fun. I don't visit this side of the swamp very often but maybe I will in the future.

RJ, the neo-bat.

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 05:58 PM

Or a poopy face. Or worse. a Neopoopy face.

BucEyedPea
08-17-2009, 05:58 PM

So we should run the country on sympathy and bankrupt it?

BucEyedPea
08-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Or a poopy face. Or worse. a Neopoopy face.

LMAO

BucEyedPea
08-17-2009, 06:00 PM

LMAO

BucEyedPea
08-17-2009, 06:01 PM

Neo-poopy face. It's not only educational, but it can be LOTs of fun.

Like neo-moonbat could be used for instance. ;) ( not in reference to anyone here; just wordplay)

BucEyedPea
08-17-2009, 06:03 PM

You like to suck the penis? A neo-penis sucker?

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Now this is just neo-silly.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 06:10 PM

welllll I'm in 98% agreement with most of the neo-cons on this issue and still get slammed as ignorant and stupid. Which is really ironic but still unbelievable.

HonestChieffan
08-17-2009, 06:13 PM
welllll I'm in 98% agreement with most of the neo-cons on this issue and still get slammed as ignorant and stupid. Which is really ironic but still unbelievable.

You are neither ignorant or stupid. Maybe a bit of a neo-hardhead. But not stupid and not ignorant.

BigRedChief
08-17-2009, 06:16 PM
You like to suck the penis? A neo-penis sucker?I never thought that was my cup of tea but since I've been told that so much in here I might be having an identidty crisis myself.:hmmm:

JohnnyV13
08-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Stop, just stop. You're looking really stupid, . . . again.

Banyon, don't you know that medical malpractice is ruining this country, but there is no legal recourse. No one ever wins a malpractice case against a doctor or a heath insurance company.

All the money goes to the lawyers anyway, so the patient gets nothing. You're just a lowly prosecutor, so you don't know about these things. Any money that doesn't go to defense counsel, goes to the plaintiff's lawyers. All this money paid for malpractice insurance is a scam, since no one really ever wins a case anyway.

You'll find out when you get into private practice. Then you will be invited to the evil lawyer cabal. Its sort of like belonging to the masons, but we don't wear ridiculous costumes and hide treasure in underground complexes. We're too busy spending it.

JohnnyV13
08-17-2009, 06:29 PM

Dang, I'll tell that to my dad. I guess my dad was playing golf when he used to get called at 2am and he just lied to my mom and my sister and I. Probably, he didn't want to have breakfast with us.

FYI, my dad doesn't play golf and he worked very hard. For many years he worked SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, when he was in solo practice. Seriously, no joke. He would work half days on Saturday, and see his nursing home patients on Sunday. My dad used to give free medical care to the nuns in a KC convent every other sunday, until the nuns told him he worked too hard and they would come to his office.

He did this for YEARS until he got a couple of younger associates and he could actually have a day off once a week.

RedNeckRaider
08-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey, that sounds like fun. I don't visit this side of the swamp very often but maybe I will in the future.

RJ, the neo-bat.

A third option! I now fully support the Neo-Bat Party! RJ for President. I will manage your campaign. The slogan will be Hey what is the chance of me being a bigger fuck up???

Simplex3
08-17-2009, 06:33 PM
JohnnyV13: Your father sounds like an evil, greedy, rich bastard who should be taxed until he's poor again.

banyon
08-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Banyon, don't you know that medical malpractice is ruining this country, but there is no legal recourse. No one ever wins a malpractice case against a doctor or a heath insurance company.

All the money goes to the lawyers anyway, so the patient gets nothing. You're just a lowly prosecutor, so you don't know about these things. Any money that doesn't go to defense counsel, goes to the plaintiff's lawyers. All this money paid for malpractice insurance is a scam, since no one really ever wins a case anyway.

You'll find out when you get into private practice. Then you will be invited to the evil lawyer cabal. Its sort of like belonging to the masons, but we don't wear ridiculous costumes and hide treasure in underground complexes. We're too busy spending it.

What? This is the first I've seen of this thread and I'm pre-emptively called out? No Fair! :p

banyon
08-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Boy, Demonpenz landed a whole boatload of suckers.

Baby Lee
08-17-2009, 07:18 PM

Ooohh, Now it's on like Donkey Kong Motherfucker!!!

RJ
08-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Boy, Demonpenz landed a whole boatload of suckers.

He bagged his limit, that's for sure, but they just can't resist the bait.

RJ
08-17-2009, 07:31 PM
A third option! I now fully support the Neo-Bat Party! RJ for President. I will manage your campaign. The slogan will be Hey what is the chance of me being a bigger **** up???

If nominated, I will not run.

If elected, I will not serve.

I want to get into Congress where the big money is!

KILLER_CLOWN
08-17-2009, 07:42 PM
just for demonpenz

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/snhiofL2Rh4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/snhiofL2Rh4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CanadianChief
08-17-2009, 08:06 PM

Come to Canada where the health care is free!!!

Disclaimer: Penis enlargements not included!!!

JohnnyV13
08-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Ooohh, Now it's on like Donkey Kong Mother****er!!!

HA HAHA...ok...i got my wires crossed.

Sry guys. BL, i owe you a drink the next time we plot world ruin at the next evil lawyers seminar.

(Of course, I'm in the emeritus division now, since I'm working for an early stage venture in -gasp-, marketing).

JohnnyV13
08-17-2009, 08:09 PM
What? This is the first I've seen of this thread and I'm pre-emptively called out? No Fair! :p

What are you doing messing with a good post by bringing up facts? You act like you actually read legislation or something. Law Nerd.

RJ
08-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Come to Canada where the health care is free!!!

Disclaimer: Penis enlargements not included!!!

Penis enlargements not included?

Damn, and I was hoping to get two.

Time to bone up on The Netherlands citizenship test.

No pun intended, of course.

dirk digler
08-17-2009, 09:10 PM
This thread is a perfect example why the majority of you people in DC are losers. Obviously you don't get out enough to know that Demon is fucking with you all and that is his shtick.

It also shows that most conservatives have no sense of humor and try to take yourself way to seriously. That is probably why you all walk around with a stick up your ass all day long

Brock
08-17-2009, 09:16 PM
It also shows that most conservatives have no sense of humor and try to take yourself way to seriously. That is probably why you all walk around with a stick up your ass all day long

You've obviously never met penchief.

dirk digler
08-17-2009, 09:21 PM
You've obviously never met penchief.

LMAO Touche

RJ
08-17-2009, 09:44 PM
This thread is a perfect example why the majority of you people in DC are losers. Obviously you don't get out enough to know that Demon is ****ing with you all and that is his shtick.

Did it ever occur to you that some folks might just enjoy a nice stick up the ass? Why so judgmental? I expect better from a card carrying liberal like yourself.

dirk digler
08-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Did it ever occur to you that some folks might just enjoy a nice stick up the ass? Why so judgmental? I expect better from a card carrying liberal like yourself.

Card carrying liberal? Hardly. But I don't begrudge anyone getting a nice stick up the ass I hear you like it about every other night. :p

RJ
08-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Card carrying liberal? Hardly. But I don't begrudge anyone getting a nice stick up the ass I hear you like it about every other night. :p

I believe you forgot the obligatory NTTAWWT. You're forgiven this time.

PastorMikH
08-17-2009, 10:26 PM
...and because gov't funded health programs are forcing them to check up on patients who have nothing wrong with them? And then they get reimbursed a fraction of what they earned?

Wife is an RN and for a time worked as the director for a local small town hospital-based home health agency.

Medicare and Medicaid typically paid less than fifty cents on the dollar for charges WHEN they finally got around to paying. The Dept was in the red before she started and the stress of trying to make ends meet when the majority of patients who needed home health in their area were either medicare or medicaid and they couldn't get the full payment for services rendered was more than she cared to keep doing.

When she left there to work in a Dr's office, ironically, the DR didn't accept any medicaid patients and was very limited on who he'd take with medicare simply because of the hassles of trying to collect from the government.

I don't really see how any Government Health Care program will be much different than medicare, medicade, and the VA programs that are in existence now.

Garcia Bronco
08-17-2009, 10:28 PM
John Q is an example of why Government shouldn't be involved in healthcare.

dirk digler
08-17-2009, 10:30 PM

Thanks I appreciate it.

stevieray
08-17-2009, 10:32 PM

Lorne Michaels thinks you're clueless.

alanm
08-18-2009, 12:11 AM
When you see Congress, the democrats trying to push something thru so hard so quick, and you're having this kinda reaction from the American people, you gotta sit back and think....what the **** is the federal govt doing?Trying to pull a fast one of course.

Only John Q. is on to their game. :shake:

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Lorne Michaels thinks you're clueless.

Exhibit A

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 02:37 AM
Most of the time, the use of "NTTAWWT" actually means "Its actually very wrong to me but I don't want people to think I'm a bigot even though I am." IAVWTMBIDWPTTIABETIA doesn't have the same ring to it, however.

BigRedChief
08-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Most of the time, the use of "NTTAWWT" actually means "Its actually very wrong to me but I don't want people to think I'm a bigot even though I am." IAVWTMBIDWPTTIABETIA doesn't have the same ring to it, however.
It's undeniable that racism is a part of the anger of some attendees at these town hall meeetings. Now, I'm not saying everyone that is angry at these meetings is a racist or the posters in here are racist, just saying the obvious. Acknowleding the elephant in the room.

sparkky
08-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Social Security
Medicare
Medicaid
Amtrak
Post Office

BigRedChief
08-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Social Security
Medicare
Medicaid
Amtrak
Post Office
Veterans health care? how are they getting care? magic?

HonestChieffan
08-18-2009, 08:20 AM
It's undeniable that racism is a part of the anger of some attendees at these town hall meeetings. Now, I'm not saying everyone that is angry at these meetings is a racist or the posters in here are racist, just saying the obvious. Acknowleding the elephant in the room.

At the one I went to I would say exactly the opposite. Those who spoke were well informed and each gave a rather interesting look at the HC issue. There was a wide variety of views and those who were anti the House bill were varied in the reasons they opposed it. Race was never mentioned, even in the area I stood, the focus was more on Claire and Ike and little was even mentioned about Obama.

As people generalize and try to make something out of the town halls that is not there they miss the very point that people of all ages, as I saw in Blue Springs, Republican and democrat, male and female...diversity at its best, are opposed to what they see coming out from the House and are equally concerned on what the Senate will do.

Just wishing it was race based, run by conglomerates, and saying they are unamerican nazis does not make it so and contributes to even more anti-congress and anti-government feelings.

Baby Lee
08-18-2009, 08:26 AM
Veterans health care? how are they getting care? magic?
The thing with veterans care is it's quid pro quo.

Free health care for committing your life to service and defense, married to a period of indoctrination with a code of conduct and respect for hierarchy.

With health care for all, the quid pro quo is citizenship and a pulse, and while we'd like to think that we are good enough people to ensure that citizens would not abuse their free entitlement and providers would not tire of plying their hard won skills in a bureaucratic position, we should take pause to consider if that will hold over time.

BigRedChief
08-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Just wishing it was race based, run by conglomerates, and saying they are unamerican nazis does not make it so and contributes to even more anti-congress and anti-government feelings.
Thats not my opinion. I do feel that big insurance companies are giving money to BS "grass roots" organizations like, Freedom Works to help defeat health care reform. But they have that right. I just wish they were more open about it and not hide behind "grass roots" lobbying firms. But that being said.....

I do feel there is honest aprehension and fear about health care reform from the average citizen. And although some of the organization directed at opposition to health care reform at these town halls is coordinated by money from big insurance the vast majority of the attendees are just joe citizen concerned about health care reform.

and one more thing....I don't care if its legal, bring guns and assault rifles to a meeting or near a place where the President is speaking is not okay. They need to show some better voluntary judgement considering our past and how heated this debated can become.

patteeu
08-18-2009, 08:49 AM

It's undeniable that racism is a part of this administration. I'm not saying that every member of the administration is a racist or that every poster who supports the administration is a racist, I'm just saying the obvious. Acknowledging the donkey in the room.

pikesome
08-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Wife is an RN and for a time worked as the director for a local small town hospital-based home health agency.

Medicare and Medicaid typically paid less than fifty cents on the dollar for charges WHEN they finally got around to paying. The Dept was in the red before she started and the stress of trying to make ends meet when the majority of patients who needed home health in their area were either medicare or medicaid and they couldn't get the full payment for services rendered was more than she cared to keep doing.

When she left there to work in a Dr's office, ironically, the DR didn't accept any medicaid patients and was very limited on who he'd take with medicare simply because of the hassles of trying to collect from the government.

I don't really see how any Government Health Care program will be much different than medicare, medicade, and the VA programs that are in existence now.

I used to do some computer work for a few small hospitals and the number one concern was always "Can we submit claims to Medicare?". When the computer they had for this croaked there were plenty of panicking people. I don't know the ends and outs, I just saw the worry when there were issues getting claims submitted on time.

Brock
08-18-2009, 09:11 AM

It's undeniable that it's your opinion.

stevieray
08-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Exhibit A

says the shill using the term "you people"

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 11:15 AM
says the shill using the term "you people"

There you go again MR Stick in the mud or is it stick in the ass?

Just don't go running and quitting the board again

stevieray
08-18-2009, 11:25 AM
There you go again MR Stick in the mud or is it stick in the ass?

Just don't go running and quitting the board again

"you people"

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 11:30 AM
"you people"

Are you the post police now? I should have said the people not you people big deal.

Does it hurt your feelings or something because I don't get it.

stevieray
08-18-2009, 11:39 AM
I don't get it.

"you people" never do...

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 11:40 AM
"you people" never do
You are often obtuse as all get-out. Cryptic shit, really.

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 11:54 AM
"you people" never do...

You people meaning the losers that didn't get the joke Mr Post Police.

You are often obtuse as all get-out. Cryptic shit, really.

No shit. Worse than Donger and that is saying alot

Donger
08-18-2009, 11:55 AM
No shit. Worse than Donger and that is saying alot

Saying what?

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Saying what?
LMAO /rimshot

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Saying what?

just shut the hell up

Donger
08-18-2009, 12:01 PM
just shut the hell up

You have "alot" of anger today?

stevieray
08-18-2009, 12:05 PM
just shut the hell up

LMAO

hush little baby don't you cry
when a poster asks you why
and when you can't figure it out
you'll you just whine and start to pout
and when your posts run out of gas
at least you'll have the stick up your own ass.

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 12:07 PM
You have "alot" of anger today?

No I am just playing around. What is with everybody being so serious?

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 12:09 PM
No I am just playing around. What is with everybody being so serious?
Donger's playing around, too.

dirk digler
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Donger's playing around, too.

I know that is why I said just shut the hell up

I guess I need to use smilies more

HonestChieffan
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
I know that is why I said just shut the hell up

I guess I need to use smilies more

You came back all full of piss n vinegar