PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet A question to the mods about private messages

Nzoner
08-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Is there anyway we can tell if our sent message has been read?I know MySpace has a feature that shows this and the only reason I'm asking is that I've sent a couple of pm's in regards to a fantasy league I'm hosting and I'd really like to know if the individuals read them so I know whether or not to try and fill the last slot I have available as our live draft is this weekend and we must have 12 players.

TIA

Mr. Krab
08-17-2009, 06:32 PM
I believe there is setting where you can 'check' to be notified when PM is read.

Mr. Krab
08-17-2009, 06:34 PM
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Miscellaneous Options</legend> <label for="cb_receipt"><input name="receipt" value="1" id="cb_receipt" type="checkbox">Request a read receipt for this message</label>
<label for="cb_savecopy"><input name="savecopy" value="1" id="cb_savecopy" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/private.php?folderid=-1) folder.</label>
<label for="cb_signature"><input name="signature" value="1" id="cb_signature" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Show your signature</label>
<label for="cb_parseurl"><input name="parseurl" value="1" id="cb_parseurl" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Automatically parse links in text</label>
<label for="cb_disablesmilies"><input name="disablesmilies" value="1" id="cb_disablesmilies" tabindex="1" type="checkbox">Disable smilies in text</label>

</fieldset>
I believe if you check the 1st box 'Request a read receipt for this message' when you send it then you get a message back saying when it's been read.

Nzoner
08-17-2009, 06:37 PM
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Miscellaneous Options</legend> <label for="cb_receipt"><input name="receipt" value="1" id="cb_receipt" type="checkbox">Request a read receipt for this message</label>
<label for="cb_savecopy"><input name="savecopy" value="1" id="cb_savecopy" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/private.php?folderid=-1) folder.</label>
<label for="cb_signature"><input name="signature" value="1" id="cb_signature" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Show your signature</label>
<label for="cb_parseurl"><input name="parseurl" value="1" id="cb_parseurl" tabindex="1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Automatically parse links in text</label>
<label for="cb_disablesmilies"><input name="disablesmilies" value="1" id="cb_disablesmilies" tabindex="1" type="checkbox">Disable smilies in text</label>

</fieldset>
I believe if you check the 1st box 'Request a read receipt for this message' when you send it then you get a message back saying when it's been read.

Been here 5+ years and never knew,thanks.