PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ashley Lelie...might be better than you think.

Ralphy Boy
08-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Since I can't stand reading about Brett Favre taking a poop, I thought I'd look into Lelie's career to see if there is any reason to hope that he can contribute anything in KC and I find myself thinking he just might.

I understand that everyone is reluctant to have any hope that he will be anything other than training camp fodder, but the guy has been on some crappy teams with very bad QB situations. If you put his career in perspective, its easy to see why he hasn't done well, since leaving Denver. I'm not signing he's going to be good, just that it is easy to see why he's not done well.

Denver 2005: With Jake "the mustache" Plummer throwing for 3,366 and a 60.7% completion %, the leading receiver was Rod Smith with 85 catches for 1,105 yards. Lelie followed with 42 catches for 770 yards. He then holds out of training camp like a punk because they added Javon Walker and gets traded.

Atlanta 2006: Goes to Atlanta with Mike Vick throwing for 2,474 yards on 332 attempts with a 52.6% completion %. Leading receiver was TE Alge Crumpler with 56 catches for 780 yards, followed by Roddy White with 30 catches for 506 yards. Lelie had 28 receptions for 430 yards and led the team in receiving in 3 games. When he got there, it was as a 3rd receiver, since Michael Jenkins & Roddy White were the clear cut starters. He voided the final year of his contract after the season and for some stupid reason, signed with San Francisco.

San Francisco 2007: Trent Dilfer was the leading passer with only 1,166 yards passing on 219 attempts with 7 TD's and a 51.6% completion percentage. The leading receiver on the team was Arnaz Battle with 600 yards, followed by Vernon Davis with 509. Lelie had 10 catches for 115 yards and only played in 5 games. Another bad team (5 wins) with an even worse QB situation. Interesting articles about how poorly he was being used there: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/10/11/ashley-lelie-is-steppin-up-in-the-world/ another one
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=686738
Martz came on board after the season and installed his offense. In training camp of 2008, Lelie had a calf injury on July 26 and ended up tearing the muscle on Aug 4 and was part of the final roster cuts on Sept 1.

Oakland 2008: Coming off an injury and as a late arrival to the offense, he was already behind. He played in a very screwed up Oakland that had a coaching change 4 games into the season. Leading passer was Jamarcus Russell, who only threw for 2,423 yards on 368 attempts and had a 53.8% completion percentage. The leading receiver on the team was their TE, Zach Miller, who had 56 catches, 778 yards & 1 TD. Lelie had 11 catches for 197 yards in 13 games. Only 2 wide receivers on the team had more yards than him and that is pretty sad considering one had 366 yards and the other 226. It was Oakland and we all know they suck so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

There are a few articles out there about how bad he screwed up by holding out in Denver and that he has to kick himself for it.

CosmicPal
08-18-2009, 07:52 PM
He's an upgrade over Jeff Webb and that is all that matters right now. If he can make the most of his opportunities, then I really like the pick-up for he can provide much needed depth, particularly on third and long situations.

The key is that Webb wasn't going to make this team, but Lelie might. If he doesn't, we didn't lose anything other than the fact we gave him an opportunity to prove himself.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-18-2009, 07:53 PM
He's an upgrade over Jeff Webb and that is all that matters right now. If he can make the most of his opportunities, then I really like the pick-up for he can provide much needed depth, particularly on third and long situations.

The key is that Webb wasn't going to make this team, but Lelie might. If he doesn't, we didn't lose anything other than the fact we gave him an opportunity to prove himself.

Precisely.

Hammock Parties
08-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Croyle2Lelie

Resurrection campaign 2009

riskrevival
08-18-2009, 07:55 PM
so judging by that track record Lelie is going to throw a fit once old men Toomer and Engram beat him out for a starting spot? He wouldn't settle as being a 3rd receiver on two teams in his career how the hell is he going to accept any less of a role here?

Fritz88
08-18-2009, 07:58 PM
we'll see how it goes..man our offense is dipshit so far.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 08:02 PM
so judging by that track record Lelie is going to throw a fit once old men Toomer and Engram beat him out for a starting spot? He wouldn't settle as being a 3rd receiver on two teams in his career how the hell is he going to accept any less of a role here?

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about that. I've heard of players holding out for money. Especially receivers. Lelie is the first dumbass I've ever heard of that held out for a position on the depth chart. Seriously, he didn't want to be in Denver because he didn't think he could beat anyone out for a job. Just wow.

CosmicPal
08-18-2009, 08:02 PM
He wouldn't settle as being a 3rd receiver on two teams in his career how the hell is he going to accept any less of a role here?

By the fact he'd been sitting out there being available and nobody picked him up until now. If he had any ego before the end of last season, that ego most certainly will have deflated by the fact nobody showed an interest in him. On top of that, he's not even guaranteed a position with the Chiefs.

Consider this: Had the Chiefs not picked him up, he very well could've been out there in the real world flipping burgers and watching football every Sunday. Now that he has a real chance to play and make some real money- you'd think he'd get his f*cking act together. Lastly, if he doesn't make the Chiefs roster- then chances are very good, he won't be picked up by another team- ever.

Ralphy Boy
08-18-2009, 08:03 PM

I would hope the guy is humbled by how his career has gone the last couple of years.

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 08:03 PM
so judging by that track record Lelie is going to throw a fit once old men Toomer and Engram beat him out for a starting spot? He wouldn't settle as being a 3rd receiver on two teams in his career how the hell is he going to accept any less of a role here?At this point, he's probably just happy to have another shot in the league.

Simply Red
08-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Ralphy Boy, serious, you're a great poster, you should try doing it more.

JD10367
08-18-2009, 08:15 PM
The initial post in this thread is intriguing, and makes a good argument.

Maybe we should ask Brett Favre what he thinks.

Remember, people! WWBFD?

BigRock
08-18-2009, 08:16 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2316/monks3.jpg

"Perhaps there's more to Newman than meets the eye."

"No. There's less."

Ralphy Boy
08-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Wow, I can't believe I forgot about that. I've heard of players holding out for money. Especially receivers. Lelie is the first dumbass I've ever heard of that held out for a position on the depth chart. Seriously, he didn't want to be in Denver because he didn't think he could beat anyone out for a job. Just wow.

Actually, that's not the case. http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QX_wsxrwcfgJ:m.dailycamera.com/news/2006/Aug/24/shanahan-lelie-took-bad-advice/+ashley+lelie+holds+out&cd=30&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
"I really believe somewhere down the line he got some bad advice. I don't think that was coming from Ashley," Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said after Thursday's practice. "Ashley wasn't like that, he wasn't like that his four years here. I don't know why, to be honest with you."

Maybe the fact that Denver traded for Javon Walker had something to do with Lelie's decision to skip minicamps and training camp?

"This happened way before we even thought about talking to Javon, he was going to hold out," Shanahan continued. "I really can't figure out why he went in that direction, but I wish him well."

Bwana
08-18-2009, 08:31 PM
At this point, he's probably just happy to have another shot in the league.

That would be my guess. I don't see any problems regarding him running his mouth. I just hope he can hang up some numbers for us.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Actually, that's not the case. http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QX_wsxrwcfgJ:m.dailycamera.com/news/2006/Aug/24/shanahan-lelie-took-bad-advice/+ashley+lelie+holds+out&cd=30&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Nice job of leaving out the important part of that article. As I said, he wasn't willing to compete for a spot on the depth chart:

"So Lelie's decision to demand a trade from Denver so he could be a No. 1 wide receiver somewhere else still doesn't make any sense to the Broncos, who agreed to send him to Atlanta as part of a three-way trade approved by the NFL on Wednesday."

All of your quotes are reaction blurbs from Shanny, like when you discover the boy next door really is an axe murderer and you say,"No. He wasn't like that at all. He's been living there for three years and he wasn't scary at all."

Simply Red
08-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Nice job of leaving out the important part of that article. As I said, he wasn't willing to compete for a spot on the depth chart:

"So Lelie's decision to demand a trade from Denver so he could be a No. 1 wide receiver somewhere else still doesn't make any sense to the Broncos, who agreed to send him to Atlanta as part of a three-way trade approved by the NFL on Wednesday."

All of your quotes are reaction blurbs from Shanny, like when you discover the boy next door really is an axe murderer and you say,"No. He wasn't like that at all. He's been living there for three years and he wasn't scary at all."

you've become a mean bastard, i hope we sweep your ass, donkey. ;)

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 08:37 PM
That would be my guess. I don't see any problems regarding him running his mouth. I just hope he can hang up some numbers for us.Eddie Kennison part deux

listopencil
08-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Lol, now I remember laughing at his dumb ass even more when I found out he was going to be the #3WR for ATL.

Simply Red
08-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Eddie Kennison part deux

nah, i'd still say more like PBJS. ParkerPBJ

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 08:41 PM
nah, i'd still say more like PBJS. ParkerPBJ Yeah.... that was my best cast scenario.

My worst?

He flames out and we lost Jeff friggin' Webb because of it. :shrug:

Sounds good to me.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-18-2009, 08:44 PM
Yeah.... that was my best cast scenario.

My worst?

He flames out and we lost Jeff friggin' Webb because of it. :shrug:

Sounds good to me.

Hey, it's worth a shot I guess. Alot of people wanted Webb gone and they got thier wish.

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey, it's worth a shot I guess. Alot of people wanted Webb gone and they got thier wish.Exactly. There's nothing to lose here.

TRR
08-18-2009, 08:49 PM
If nothing else, the Lelie signing is humorous for us KC fans. It brings the idiot Denver fans over begging us to believe how bad he is.

Lelie may never make the roster...but it's funny how much time they are wasting to convince us of it!

LOL!
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
If he's .001% better than the last guy on the roster and has something to offer the team that the last WR cut doesn't, I'm all for it I guess.

teedubya
08-18-2009, 08:53 PM
I Think he is gonna suck complete dog shit. But... he might be better than I think.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 08:54 PM
If nothing else, the Lelie signing is humorous for us KC fans. It brings the idiot Denver fans over begging us to believe how bad he is.

Lelie may never make the roster...but it's funny how much time they are wasting to convince us of it!

LOL!
Posted via Mobile Device

It's even funnier for us Denver fans. We're stunned that there are ignorant douchebags like you that can't remember it for themselves!

LOL!

Iowanian
08-18-2009, 08:54 PM
The good newz is Ashley Nash is already used to shitty QBs....and teams.

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 08:55 PM
I Think he is gonna suck complete dog shit. But... he might be better than I think.See? Nothing but upside! :)

Frazod
08-18-2009, 08:55 PM
I Think he is gonna suck complete dog shit. But... he might be better than I think.

He'd almost have to be better than I think.

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Would anyone seriously prefer Jeff Webb?

That's what it comes down to.

The guy may never amount to shit... but it's at least possible that he'll take this last chance (with a HC who's known for working with WRs) and bust his ass to save his career.

If he fails, he fails... it's a no lose situation.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Would anyone seriously prefer Jeff Webb?

That's what it comes down to.

The guy may never amount to shit... but it's at least possible that he'll take this last chance (with a HC who's known for working with WRs) and bust his ass to save his career.

If he fails, he fails... it's a no lose situation.

I agree with you to a point. If he can flash some speed you would think he can stretch a D for you. And if the coaching staff lines them all up and Lelie is better than your fifth or sixth or seventh option...why not?

It's still funny.

Simply Red
08-18-2009, 09:12 PM
It's even funnier for us Denver fans. We're stunned that there are ignorant douchebags like you that can't remember it for themselves!

LOL!

he had an outstanding game against us, he's that kind of player, inconsistent but flashes in skillets. no big mystery there, right?

PastorMikH
08-18-2009, 09:15 PM
I was thinking the same thing yesterday about Lelie. He hasn't exactly had top-tier QB material throwing the ball to him anywhere he's been in his career. He pretty much make it clear in his interview yesterday, he knows this is just about his last chance. If he can stay healthy, I see no reason why he couldn't be productive. Shoot, he doesn't even have to catch the ball a lot, just having the threat to stretch the field will help. Send him deep once in a while and chunk the ball will force the D to quit crowding the line.

Just think, it looks like our once thin WR corps will have two first round picks and a second rounder lining up 3 wide. And our HC has had some success developing WRs. IF Bowe, Lelie, and Darling can finally play to their draft potential, we could have quite the recieving corp.

I do seem to remember another WR with Denver roots that settled down in KC and became a solid WR for us.

Just Passin' By
08-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Here's a report on Lelie from a while back:

As with Michael Lewis, upon signing Ashley Lelie I wanted to get a scouting report to present to you. Lelie was with the Falcons last year, but any success he has had came in Denver. So I spoke with The Sports Guru over at Mile High Report, and he put together a brief summary of the highs and lows of Ashley Lelie. Lelie is a guy most of us have an established opinion on but it's always nice to hear from the proverbial horse's mouth:

The 49ers are getting a talented receiver, one that has all the physical tools. You'll soon find there was a reason he went to Hawaii. Lelie is one of the fastest runners in the league and routinely makes the circus catch look easy. It's those tricky routine catches that give Lelie fits and will have you pulling your hair out at time. At times Lelie plays awfully small for his size and he usually suffers from a case of `Gator-Arms' that he can't seem to shake.

What Lelie has in physical skills he lacks in mental toughness and desire. There is no doubt that there are times Lelie takes plays off and you'll find he is one of the worst route runners in the league. Hi cuts are soft and he rarely makes an attempt to come back to the ball on in/out routes. Lelie is known to pout and "give up" if he feels balls aren't coming his way and his refusal to go across the middle wears on his teammates.

It may seem like I am railing on Lelie, but to be honest he made several big catches for the Broncos. He was the ultimate tease, however, and every time Bronco fans thought Ashley had turned the corner he would disappear for games at a time leaving us fans to scratch our heads...

http://www.ninersnation.com/story/2007/3/4/16532/79607

TRR
08-18-2009, 09:17 PM

LOL!

Why would I? It's Ashley Lelie...your pathetic team drafted him. Lol! You donk fans are always good for a laugh.

I don't have to remember it...you will waste all your free time reminding us all of it deeply hoping he doesn't turn his career around in KC just like Eddie Kennison.

Thanks for the posts and the laughs!
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:17 PM
he had an outstanding game against us, he's that kind of player, inconsistent but flashes in skillets. no big mystery there, right?

As I recall he had great straight line speed, medium-to-poor hands, medium-to-poor route running, medium-to-poor body control and a really messed up head.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Why would I? It's Ashley Lelie...your pathetic team drafted him. Lol! You donk fans are always good for a laugh.

I don't have to remember it...you will waste all your free time reminding us all of it deeply hoping he doesn't turn his career around in KC just like Eddie Kennison.

Thanks for the posts and the laughs!
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL!

You're right!

LOL!

Why should you bother thinking at all?!

Lol!

Next time use some smileys too!

LOL!

PastorMikH
08-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey Listopencil, how's the QB you traded Cutler for doing?

:)

TRR
08-18-2009, 09:23 PM
LOL!

You're right!

LOL!

Why should you bother thinking at all?!

Lol!

Next time use some smileys too!

LOL!

Thank you again for the laughs!
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
Hey Listopencil, how's the QB you traded Cutler for doing?

:)

Well, he'll be throwing to Marshall, Royal and Stokely once the season starts so he'll probably be doing OK. I'll let you know when the games are for real.

listopencil
Thank you again for the laughs!
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL!

Ralphy Boy
08-18-2009, 09:24 PM

I'm not trying to leave anything out. Simply a direct reply to what you said about him wanting out based on depth chart position. The Shanahan quote said he was going to hold out well before Walker entered the picture, so I interpret that to mean he was holding out because of his contract. You said "he didn't think he could beat anyone out for a job". Obviously he started the season before so that wasn't the case.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm not trying to leave anything out. Simply a direct reply to what you said about him wanting out based on depth chart position. The Shanahan quote said he was going to hold out well before Walker entered the picture, so I interpret that to mean he was holding out because of his contract. You said "he didn't think he could beat anyone out for a job". Obviously he started the season before so that wasn't the case.

No, he wasn't holding out due to his contract. He was holding out because he didn't think he could beat out an aging Rod Smith, or anyone else on the then current roster, for the #1WR spot.

Did you even read that article you posted a link to? Think about it. We didn't even have Walker.

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Lelie = Invisible Clown Shoes Of The Gods.

JD10367
08-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Why would I? It's Ashley Lelie...your pathetic team drafted him.

19th overall, to boot. :D

listopencil
08-18-2009, 09:57 PM
19th overall, to boot. :D

But just think! You'll have two first rounders and a third lining up 3-wide! I can smell the win from here!

KcMizzou
08-18-2009, 10:02 PM
But just think! You'll have two first rounders and a third lining up 3-wide! I can smell the win from here!Listen here, ya bastard... you lost Cutler, and gained Orton. Don't tell me giving up Webb for Lelie is gonna hurt much. :)

Ralphy Boy
08-18-2009, 10:02 PM
No, he wasn't holding out due to his contract. He was holding out because he didn't think he could beat out an aging Rod Smith, or anyone else on the then current roster, for the #1WR spot.

Did you even read that article you posted a link to? Think about it. We didn't even have Walker.

Look, I can't remember all of the contract disputes and trade details of your team, I can barely remember what happens on a team I actually care about. I just read that article and the way I interpret it, it sounds like Shanahan was saying "he wanted to be traded before Javon entered the picture and his starting spot was drawn in question". The writer specifically said "so did Lelie want out because of Javon?", to which Shanahan said "no, he wasn't even in the picture back when Ashley started saying he was going to hold out". I have read some articles on the situation that said it was about money and others say it was about not being given a fair opportunity to be the #2 WR.

It could have been that he just hated the Rat. I just know I can't blame a guy that hated your stupid team and wanted to be traded, no matter what the reason. He couldn't very well say "Well I have always hated the Broncos and rat face is a prick, not to mention that all the fans here are in-bred so i just want to get the heck out of here before that aids-infected reject Listopencil tries to stick it up my ass again."

That's not to say he won't suck, your Orange Donkey stench is very hard to wash off... kind of like herpes.

salame
08-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm cool with it because he is kind of cute

Micjones
08-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I believe Lelie could surprise a few people.
He's got a GREAT shot to come in and be a Day 1 starter here.
There's not much in front of him.

He could produce if Cassel plays well.

Simply Red
08-18-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm cool with it because he is kind of cute

teh ghey

UsualSuspects
08-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Wow, I can't believe I forgot about that.

LOL!

So you forgot about it and they are the douche bag?

:doh!:

Chiefshrink
08-19-2009, 01:02 AM
I have been in Denver since '88' and have kept a close eye on the enemy out here since.

I assure there is a reason Lelie has never established himself in the NFL let alone with the Broncos first pick, Raiders etc....

THE GUY IS AFRAID OF GETTING HIT!!!!!! WILL NOT GO OVER THE MIDDLE WHATSOEVER AND WILL NOT GO AFTER THE BALL TO MAKE A CATCH UNLESS IT IS RIGHT TO HIM AND IS INJURY PRONE. BOTTOM LINE THE GUY IS A PUSSY!!!! HALEY BETTER ONLY USE THIS GUY TO RUN FLIES DOWN THE SIDELINE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL HE WILL DO, PERIOD!!!!

splatbass
08-19-2009, 01:52 AM
That would be my guess. I don't see any problems regarding him running his mouth. I just hope he can hang up some numbers for us.

I don't either. I watched him throughout his college career at Hawaii, and he had no ego issues or attitude problems that I can remember. And he was fast and had good hands. I think with a good coach he has a lot of potential. So the question is, June Jones got the best out of him, can Haley? They are two very different coaches.

splatbass
08-19-2009, 01:53 AM
I have been in Denver since '88' and have kept a close eye on the enemy out here since.

I assure there is a reason Lelie has never established himself in the NFL let alone with the Broncos first pick, Raiders etc....

THE GUY IS AFRAID OF GETTING HIT!!!!!! WILL NOT GO OVER THE MIDDLE WHATSOEVER AND WILL NOT GO AFTER THE BALL TO MAKE A CATCH UNLESS IT IS RIGHT TO HIM AND IS INJURY PRONE. BOTTOM LINE THE GUY IS A PUSSY!!!! HALEY BETTER ONLY USE THIS GUY TO RUN FLIES DOWN THE SIDELINE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL HE WILL DO, PERIOD!!!!

That wasn't true at Hawaii. Maybe Denver was just using him wrong?

Quesadilla Joe
08-19-2009, 02:18 AM
Ehhh. He was supposed to be the next Randy Moss 7 years ago and he turned out to be a bust. The thing I remember most about Lelie while he was in Denver is he always made the tough catches but he dropped the easy ones. Very inconsistent.

BossChief
08-19-2009, 03:18 AM
life aint easy for a boy named sue

(ir in this case Ashley)

Mile High Mania
08-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Lelie had a lot of promise at one point... then, he decided he didn't like competition and now he's a journeyman spare.

InChiefsHeaven
08-19-2009, 05:52 AM
In the large stinky peanut filled pile of shit that is the KC CHiefs receiving corps, he can't do much worse that what we have. Then there is the Haley factor. Moss sucked in Oakland, then goes to the Pats and is God again. Better coaching, better system. Maybe Haley can pull what potential is left in Lelie out of him. If not, well....bye...

EyePod
08-19-2009, 06:03 AM
He's cheap and he's fast. We haven't had a legitimate deep threat in years.

Chiefshrink
08-19-2009, 10:07 PM
That wasn't true at Hawaii. Maybe Denver was just using him wrong?

No Denver didn't use him wrong and there is HUUUUUUUUGE difference between college and pro.

Valiant
08-19-2009, 10:16 PM

LOL!

Or maybe he will turn ala Kennison on us.. We get shocked that he turned into a good player and he pisses you off.. There is no lose for us on the deal..

RustShack
08-19-2009, 10:28 PM
So if Haley can turn Bowe and Lelie around, we have our own little(younger and poor mans) Owens and Moss.

Easy 6
09-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Here's a report on Lelie from a while back:

http://www.ninersnation.com/story/2007/3/4/16532/79607

Despite the hosannas about physical skill, this is a very damning indictment.

Rock Star skills & a cover band mentality...as others have said, we can only hope that he's been truly humbled.

He surely knew upon his arrival that Hell Hath No Haley wouldnt tolerate it & so far atleast, by most accounts, he's shut up & put his work boots on. He just might shine again if he feels he can work his way past Bradley & regain some lost glory.

Turn it around Ashley, you know as well as anyone that this will be the end of the line if you dont.

listopencil
09-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Look, I can't remember all of the things that have happened in my life because my uncle gave me AIDS. I'm stunned that I can still type, much less find my shoes. Please forgive any homoerotic ramblings that I babble out. I come from a very disturbed place.

...and that's why I'm filling you in on the info, jackass. I do know how it went down because it happened to my team.

Titty Meat
09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
He's garbage

Halfcan
09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
surpised we have not cut his silly Donk/Fader ass yet

RiversRunRed
09-02-2009, 07:13 PM
He looked decent last week against third stringers in a game that didn't matter

the Talking Can
09-02-2009, 07:14 PM
So if Haley can turn Bowe and Lelie around, we have our own little(younger and poor mans) Owens and Moss.

:spock:

DeezNutz
09-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Leslie Moss?

RustShack
09-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Lelie could have a pretty good pre season game... I mean I think best case for him is having a strong armed QB like Croyle... Haleys play calling shouldn't be bad for him either.