PDA

View Full Version : Media More unbiased reporting from msnbc

jjjayb
08-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Unbeleivable how bold they have gotten with their propaganda:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKQJ4-N7LI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
And now, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7syx26QtQIM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7syx26QtQIM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

They completely edited that first video to hide the fact that the gun toting protester was black....So they could make the argument that protesters are racists who are bringing guns because they're mad that Obama is a black president. :shake:

UnFriggingBeleivable.

I also love how they cut away from the extreme close-up of the black guy and immediately show a white guys face. It's like a frigging science fiction movie from the 60's come true.

Guru
08-21-2009, 05:22 AM
Do you really expect more from MSNBC? This pisses me off but doesn't shock me at all.

mikey23545
08-21-2009, 06:24 AM
It's from the Michael Moore school of film making - and I guarantee you won't hear a word of apology from PMSNBC over this blatant fabrication. Just wait till next election time for the really good stuff, though...

At any moment now you'll see the board libs popping up to spin away the whole matter and tell you how media bias is all imaginary (except for Fox News, of course).....

jjjayb
08-21-2009, 07:15 AM
At any moment now you'll see the board libs popping up to spin away the whole matter and tell you how media bias is all imaginary (except for Fox News, of course).....

Or because Bush was president until last year. It's all his fault because he's the Debil!

petegz28
08-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Hey you dumb bitch!!! It was a black guy carrying the gun!!!!

blaise
08-21-2009, 08:12 AM
HuffingtonPost will be all over this.

BucEyedPea
08-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Oh, so it's a race thing and not a communization thing. Unbelievable.

Hate group? Hating communism is right.

petegz28
08-21-2009, 08:23 AM
This has to be one of the biggest hack jobs in reporting I have seen in a long time.

Mojo Jojo
Should be no surprise. Go to the NBC News Store on the web and you can by all types of BHO Merchandise. Not just his books...you can get "Yes We Did" t-shirts, bobble heads, magnets, photo's etc. NBC has become the marketing arm of the White House.

If Orange and jAZ think that Fox is biased...how do they respond to this?

Messier
MSNBC for the left. Fox for the right. I guess both sides have their propaganda machines.

BigRedChief
08-21-2009, 08:28 AM
MSNBC for the left. Fox for the right. I guess both sides have their propaganda machines.
No chit. What do you expect? Something different. News isn't Walter Cronkite like professional unbiased news on either of those channels. There is a "slant" to the news. If you are unaware of this and still watch then you deserve what you get, believing BS.

Mojo Jojo
08-21-2009, 08:29 AM

And still you can't buy "GWB" t-shirts at Fox News.

ChiTown
08-21-2009, 08:29 AM
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid fkg ploy by MSNBC. That station and it's viewers should just fkg die already.
Seriously, FOX has stomped a mud hole into the ass of MSNBC - and it shows.

BucEyedPea
08-21-2009, 08:37 AM
No chit. What do you expect? Something different. News isn't Walter Cronkite like professional unbiased news on either of those channels. There is a "slant" to the news. If you are unaware of this and still watch then you deserve what you get, believing BS.

The Truth about Walter Cronkite:
Words to remember him by. He gave solace to our enemies too. Unbiased my arse!
“It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward a world government [emphasis mine] patterned after our own government with a legislature, executive and judiciary, and police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace. To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order. But the American colonies did it once and brought forth one of the most nearly perfect unions the world has ever seen.”

Radar Chief
08-21-2009, 08:38 AM
No chit. What do you expect?

For their tampering to be exposed for the fraud it is so all can see and ridicule, as has been done here. :thumb:

mikey23545
08-21-2009, 08:53 AM
MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, New York Times, etc. for the left. Fox for the right. I guess both sides have their propaganda machines.

FYP

Messier
08-21-2009, 09:04 AM
And still you can't buy "GWB" t-shirts at Fox News.

No, but you can get a nice FOX & Friends 3 piece BBQ Utensil set!

Messier
08-21-2009, 09:06 AM
FYP

I can't do anything about what you perceive as slant from the networks and CNN. You see what you see.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2009, 09:08 AM
I love how bullshit spin, and fear mongering is always a part of the opposition's tactics and something that NEVER happens in one's own political backyard. BAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ChiTown
08-21-2009, 09:09 AM
I can't do anything about what you perceive as slant from the networks and CNN. You see what you see.

Really?

That's pretty funny stuff right there.

Messier
08-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Really?

That's pretty funny stuff right there.

I guess if Conservatives think you're too liberal, and liberals think you're too conservative you're doing you job.

Mojo Jojo
08-21-2009, 09:14 AM
No, but you can get a nice FOX & Friends 3 piece BBQ Utensil set!

But I can use the BBQ set.

stevieray
08-21-2009, 09:29 AM
What's the big deal? If the Republicans and Corporate Media weren't so set on plagarizing and selling out our previously untarnished American values and principals for the last eight years, this wouldn't be an issue...sure, maybe liberals do this a little bit, bit not nearly on the level of the unbelievably, astronomically horrible right/penchief

blaise
08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
What's the big deal? If the Republicans and Corporate Media weren't so set on plagarizing and selling out our previously untarnished American values and principals for the last eight years, this wouldn't be an issue...sure, maybe liberals do this a little bit, bit not nearly on the level of the unbelievably, astronomically horrible right/penchief

This/jAZ

Duck Dog
08-21-2009, 09:33 AM
High school editing. Jesus Christ, how do these idiots have jobs?

blaise
08-21-2009, 09:35 AM
I bet the Daily Show is working up a bit on this right now.

ChiTown
08-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I bet the Daily Show is working up a bit on this right now.

and will be covered EXTENSIVELY by Bill "the 'tard" Maher

stevieray
08-21-2009, 09:40 AM
This/jAZ
LIAR.!! you are so intellectually dishonest, it remarkably makes me want to crap my pants and post fifty articles of others opinions that mirror my own/jAZ

Chief Henry
08-21-2009, 09:48 AM

spot on