PDA

View Full Version : Poop What Role Did John McCain Play in possible oil for terrorist deal?

jAZ
08-21-2009, 10:10 PM
As soon as I saw that Scotland was releasing the Lybian Pan Am terrorist I remember the rather curious meeting a couple days before where John McCain twittered:

http://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/3331878099

Late evening with Col. Qadhafi at his "ranch" in Libya - interesting meeting with an interesting man.
11:42 AM Aug 15th from web

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207772/Blair-blood-money-Lockerbie-deal-Talks-Gaddafi-hours-BP-agreement.html

Blair, 'blood money' and a Lockerbie deal: Talks with Gaddafi hours before BP agreement
By Ian Drury
Last updated at 9:41 AM on 20th August 2009

Tony Blair has been accused of agreeing a 'blood money' deal involving the Lockerbie bomber with Colonel Gaddafi just hours before BP unveiled a 500million oil contract.

The then Prime Minister laid the foundations for the release of Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi during a meeting with the Libyan leader in a desert tent two years ago.

The pair thrashed out a controversial prisoner transfer deal just before BP chairman Peter Sutherland announced the firm was investing $900million - about 545million - to search for oil in Libya. If the firm strikes rich, it could be worth 13billion.

If this had been Obama or Pelosi, the right wing media would have dominated the media discussion with calls for investigations into the deal making. Unless I missed in during my trip, not a word was raised about McCain's role.

Mr. Kotter
08-21-2009, 10:17 PM
You really are a friggin' idiot, aren't you???

LMAO

jAZ
08-21-2009, 10:34 PM
McCain: Paling Around w/ Terrorists?
McCain: Trading Terrorists for Oil?

If only the Dems could drive the media narrative like the Republicans.

KC Dan
08-21-2009, 10:35 PM
McCain: Paling Around w/ Terrorists?
McCain: Trading Terrorists for Oil?

If only the Dems could drive the media narrative like the Republicans.He could only have done this with Obama's clout. McCain ain't the President remember? If he traded a terrorist for oil, Ob put him up to it.

jAZ
08-21-2009, 10:40 PM
He could only have done this with Obama's clout. McCain ain't the President remember? If he traded a terrorist for oil, Ob put him up to it.

Exactly.

Like I said. I wish the Dems could play the media like the GOP does. Being able to turn a McCain paling around with terrorists story into Obama forced McCain to pal around with terrorists story.

That's your basic GOP magical media control right there.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Exactly.

Like I said. I wish the Dems could play the media like the GOP does. Being able to turn a McCain paling around with terrorists story into Obama forced McCain to pal around with terrorists story.

Mccain is pretty much dead politically, why distract from the horrible job Obama is doing? The Banks thank you for diverting attention away from the money they are stealing from us.

Dallas Chief
08-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Exactly.

You are as delusional as you are partisan. How in the hell are you gonna attribute any media control to the GOP? Hmmm oh wait, they have Fox News on their side. And the rest of the networks and major media outlets slant which way? This is typical Democrat playbook stuff. Attribute what people criticize you for the most to your adversary in all your interviews and speeches. That way you deflect from having to address the real issues. They make up an alternate reality as they go along. Just like HRC said about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. Turns out old Bill was getting his root lewinskied the whole time, after all. That's just an example folks. Personally I could care less what he was up to.

Keep trying the misdirection dude. :BS: You are only duping yourself.

Go Maker's Mark!!!

BucEyedPea
08-22-2009, 08:18 AM
McCain's insignificant. Obama isn't.

Even if true, it shows inside the Beltway is corrupt as hell and it goes on on both sides.
Another reason to keep govt small and the Federal govt even smaller.

HonestChieffan
08-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Bush and Chaney were there too. Nixon organized the meeting.

***SPRAYER
08-22-2009, 09:26 AM
kOZ actually might be onto something here---

This must be part of the quid pro quo that McCain and B.O. had before the election.

stevieray
08-22-2009, 09:56 AM
You are as delusional as you are partisan. How in the hell are you gonna attribute any media control to the GOP? Hmmm oh wait, they have Fox News on their side. And the rest of the networks and major media outlets slant which way? This is typical Democrat playbook stuff. Attribute what people criticize you for the most to your adversary in all your interviews and speeches. That way you deflect from having to address the real issues. They make up an alternate reality as they go along. Just like HRC said about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. Turns out old Bill was getting his root lewinskied the whole time, after all. That's just an example folks. Personally I could care less what he was up to.

Keep trying the misdirection dude. :BS: You are only duping yourself.

Go Maker's Mark!!!

:clap: