PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else notice herb taylor getting pushed down by

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2009, 01:49 PM
WADE SMITH, between plays? WTF????? although it was funny i kinda assumed that we wouldnt get the job done and the win after that great displayROFL

DaneMcCloud
08-22-2009, 01:50 PM
WADE SMITH, between plays? WTF????? although it was funny i kinda assumed that we wouldnt get the job done and the win after that great displayROFL

What part of the game are you talking about? When Richardson pushed him to report to the ref as an eligible receiver on the final goal line drive?

Mr. Krab
08-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Yes, I would be pissed if i was Taylor.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2009, 01:53 PM
What part of the game are you talking about? When Richardson pushed him to report to the ref as an eligible receiver on the final goal line drive?

sure that was richardson? he WAS trying to report, and still got pushed and fell down like a little girlROFL

Sully
08-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I rewound it three times. It was hilarious.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2009, 01:56 PM
I rewound it three times. It was hilarious.

me too, just watched it AGAIN and it was #74 wade smith

DaneMcCloud
08-22-2009, 01:57 PM
sure that was richardson? he WAS trying to report, and still got pushed and fell down like a little girlROFL

I thought it was Richardson but haven't rewatched it so I'll take your word for it.

He was trying to make sure that he reported in time. IMO, it was a smart move, regardless of him falling down.

DaneMcCloud
08-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Yes, I would be pissed if i was Taylor.

Why? Because you're so fucking thin-skinned that a teammate that's trying to ensure that there's not a penalty, forcing the ball back 5 yards from the goal line would anger you?

JFC. You're a fucking pussy.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2009, 01:58 PM
I thought it was Richardson but haven't rewatched it so I'll take your word for it.

He was trying to make sure that he reported in time. IMO, it was a smart move, regardless of him falling down.

i just watched it again, herbie is trying to get the refs attn. and smith pushes him down at the refs feet, kinda hard for the refs to miss him then i guess, hilarious in any case. cant believe espn didnt show it 50 times

DaneMcCloud
08-22-2009, 01:59 PM
i just watched it again, herbie is trying to get the refs attn. and smith pushes him down at the refs feet, kinda hard for the refs to miss him then i guess, hilarious in any case. cant believe espn didnt show it 50 times

ESPN doesn't care about the Chiefs

:p

WilliamTheIrish
08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Why? Because you're so ****ing thin-skinned that a teammate that's trying to ensure that there's not a penalty, forcing the ball back 5 yards from the goal line would anger you?

JFC. You're a ****ing pussy.

LMAO

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2009, 02:02 PM
ESPN doesn't care about the Chiefs

:p

THATS why i thought they would show it alot, to make fun

Inspecta101
08-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Haha I was cracking up when I seen that, I figured Taylor wasn't getting the refs. attention....lol

penguinz
08-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Haha I was cracking up when I seen that, I figured Taylor wasn't getting the refs. attention....lol:spock:

milkman
08-22-2009, 06:27 PM
:spock:

I heared that.