PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Here's a gem of B.O. from 1995

***SPRAYER
08-22-2009, 05:52 PM
What a piece of shit...

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2009/08/chairman_zero_p_1.html

Mr. Kotter
08-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Wow....four assassins of the four assassinated Presidents...if there is a POS here, that sig tells us all we need to know about you.

Mods, this POS has used up any leniency he has left....with that sig. Especially coupled with the implication it carries combined with his racist rants against the current occupant of the WH.

:shake:

***SPRAYER
08-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow....four assassins of the four assassinated Presidents...if there is a POS here, that sig tells us all we need to know about you.

Mods, this POS has used up any leniency he has left....with that sig. Especially coupled with the implication it carries combined with his racist rants against the current occupant of the WH.

What?

ROFL

Those guys never killed any presidents. They were Confederates. Circumstances drove them to their fates. A line was drawn in the sand, and they didn't draw it.

wild1
08-22-2009, 10:37 PM

I don't see Booth, Guiteau, Czolgosz, or Oswald there.

Mods, this dork has no clue. His name should ironically be HistoryBuffChief?

Dallas Chief
08-22-2009, 10:49 PM

Love ya man, but aren't you a history reacher? I don't see Lee Harvey in any of those pictures. If you are gonna call someone out at least be able to back it up. I also think sprayer is a too emotional about the state of politics, but who am I to say that he isn't entitled to his opinions and free expression thereof. Or you also for that matter? Leave the free speech policing up to the libtards on the board. That's their game. I'm just sayin bro...

Go Captain Morgan!!!

Mr. Kotter
08-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Love ya man, but aren't you a history reacher? I don't see Lee Harvey in any of those pictures. If you are gonna call someone out at least be able to back it up. I also think sprayer is a too emotional about the state of politics, but who am I to say that he isn't entitled to his opinions and free expression thereof. Or you also for that matter? Leave the free speech policing up to the libtards on the board. That's their game. I'm just sayin bro...

Go Captain Morgan!!!

Wilkes was an actor...the first pic appears to be from one of his early plays from a Southern POV; available pics of the other three are sufficiently vague....given the different photos, and ages and varying degrees of facial hair....I don't think their resemblence to Oswald, Czlogosz, and Guiteau is not far-fetched....maybe purposefully so.

J Diddy
08-22-2009, 11:00 PM
What?

ROFL

Those guys never killed any presidents. They were Confederates. Circumstances drove them to their fates. A line was drawn in the sand, and they didn't draw it.

Coincidentally enough the first grand wizard of the KKK is your idol. Go figure.

J Diddy
08-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Wilkes was an actor...the first pic appears to be from one of his early plays from a Southern POV; available pics of the other three are sufficiently vague....given the different photos, and ages and varying degrees of facial hair....I don't think their resemblence to Oswald, Czlogosz, and Guiteau is not far-fetched....maybe purposefully so.

check the wikipedia article of nathan bedford forrest, it has the last pic in it. Considering his previous abuses and bans for racism I personally think that it's over the line and at the very least should have his sig priveleges revoked.

Frazod
08-22-2009, 11:54 PM

I don't know who the third person is (obscure picture of Quantrill perhaps?), but the other three are Bloody Bill Anderson, Jesse James and Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Did you REALLY THINK they were presidential assassins?

And you teach HISTORY?

Good Christ.

EDIT - the third person is Cole Younger. Never seen that particular photo of him before.

Frazod
08-23-2009, 12:15 AM
check the wikipedia article of nathan bedford forrest, it has the last pic in it. Considering his previous abuses and bans for racism I personally think that it's over the line and at the very least should have his sig priveleges revoked.

God knows I detest Shithead, but getting after him for posting photos of historical figures without further comment is silly. I guess I understand the twisted little point he's trying to make, although I assume he probably doesn't know much more about those people than our resident Teacher of the Year :rolleyes: does. While Forrest was a founder of the Klan and an obvious avowed racist, the other three (while they probably were in their own rights) are known as guerrilla fighters during the Civil War (all lieutenants under Quantrill) and bank robbers later. Anderson did not survive the war, and if James or Younger ever had Klan affiliations I've never heard or read about them.

A curious lot for a guy from New Jersey to have in his signature.

J Diddy
08-23-2009, 12:58 AM
God knows I detest Shithead, but getting after him for posting photos of historical figures without further comment is silly. I guess I understand the twisted little point he's trying to make, although I assume he probably doesn't know much more about those people than our resident Teacher of the Year :rolleyes: does. While Forrest was a founder of the Klan and an obvious avowed racist, the other three (while they probably were in their own rights) are known as guerrilla fighters during the Civil War (all lieutenants under Quantrill) and bank robbers later. Anderson did not survive the war, and if James or Younger ever had Klan affiliations I've never heard or read about them.

Curious indeed. If it wasn't for his history of racial slurs then it would be nothing but a mere pic. However I equate it to the Unabomber having pictures of ups mailing boxes in his sig.

Frazod
08-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Curious indeed. If it wasn't for his history of racial slurs then it would be nothing but a mere pic. However I equate it to the Unabomber having pictures of ups mailing boxes in his sig.

The most annoying thing about it for me is that Younger's one of my favorite historical characters. I actually stopped by his grave in Lee's Summit and gave him a quick salute for luck before I went to the KU/MU game at Arrowhead in 2007. I'm not exactly wild about numbnuts using Cole's photo in his signature block.

J Diddy
08-23-2009, 01:14 AM
The most annoying thing about it for me is that Younger's one of my favorite historical characters. I actually stopped by his grave in Lee's Summit and gave him a quick salute for luck before I went to the KU/MU game at Arrowhead in 2007. I'm not exactly wild about numbnuts using Cole's photo in his signature block.

It's a subtle way for him to spur his racist remarks. Nothing more nothing less. I just hope a mod sees it for what it is.

Coyote
08-23-2009, 09:03 AM
As an observer to your discussion with no real prior knowledge of any of your past positions, rhetoric or BB behaviors, I was surprised there were no comments on the subject/link provided (again to a site I have never heard of). There was a strong visceral reaction. Must have been some entertaining prior discussions.

Messier
08-23-2009, 09:27 AM
As an observer to your discussion with no real prior knowledge of any of your past positions, rhetoric or BB behaviors, I was surprised there were no comments on the subject/link provided (again to a site I have never heard of). There was a strong visceral reaction. Must have been some entertaining prior discussions.

I'll comment. What a find for moonbatery.com, a clip from fourteen years ago of Obama praising his pastor.

banyon
08-23-2009, 09:42 AM

They (James and Younger)are alleged to be founders of the Knights of the Golden Circle.

This is them (allegedly)at the Mocker barrel factory in Nashville, TN (coincidentally the current site of the Grand Ole Opry) where they are alleged to have become involved with the Knights of the Golden Circle, which is alleged to be a precursor to the Klan:

http://theellisoncollection.com/watermark.php?i=86

The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) was a secret society originally founded to promote the interests of the Southern United States. It was to prepare the way for annexation of a golden circle of territories in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean to be included in the United States as slave states. Most members were recruited in the Southwest, in Texas and New Mexico. During the American Civil War, some Southern sympathizers in the Northern states such as Ohio and Indiana, were accused of belonging to the Knights of the Golden Circle. By 1863, numerous citizens and active politicians in areas bordering the north of the Ohio River were members or were in similar organizations influenced by it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle

Much of this is detailed in the historical rumor filled book, Jesse James was his Name.

There was a pretty good Discovery channel special on this stuff, but it's all pretty apocryphal.

Frazod
08-23-2009, 11:17 AM

At this point, most of us won't bother to click on any link he posts.

You'll figure out why rather quickly.

Frazod
08-23-2009, 11:38 AM
They (James and Younger)are alleged to be founders of the Knights of the Golden Circle.

This is them (allegedly)at the Mocker barrel factory in Nashville, TN (coincidentally the current site of the Grand Ole Opry) where they are alleged to have become involved with the Knights of the Golden Circle, which is alleged to be a precursor to the Klan:

http://theellisoncollection.com/watermark.php?i=86

The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) was a secret society originally founded to promote the interests of the Southern United States. It was to prepare the way for annexation of a golden circle of territories in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean to be included in the United States as slave states. Most members were recruited in the Southwest, in Texas and New Mexico. During the American Civil War, some Southern sympathizers in the Northern states such as Ohio and Indiana, were accused of belonging to the Knights of the Golden Circle. By 1863, numerous citizens and active politicians in areas bordering the north of the Ohio River were members or were in similar organizations influenced by it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle

Much of this is detailed in the historical rumor filled book, Jesse James was his Name.

There was a pretty good Discovery channel special on this stuff, but it's all pretty apocryphal.

According to that article that organization was founded before the war when both of them would have been in their early teens in another state. While they may have been members or at least sympathetic, I doubt they had a hand in founding it.

RedNeckRaider
08-23-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't know who the third person is (obscure picture of Quantrill perhaps?), but the other three are Bloody Bill Anderson, Jesse James and Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Did you REALLY THINK they were presidential assassins?

And you teach HISTORY?

LMAO

RedNeckRaider
08-23-2009, 11:54 AM
To the videos Obama has hung out with some real scumbags. Fuck Rev Wright he could use a good old fashion ass whipping

Ultra Peanut
08-23-2009, 04:59 PM
http://j.photos.cx/AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-8e4.gifhttp://j.photos.cx/AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-8e4.gif

***SPRAYER
08-23-2009, 09:23 PM
I'll comment. What a find for moonbatery.com, a clip from fourteen years ago of Obama praising his pastor.

Such reverence for his "pastor".

I'd like to throw up on your face.

Messier
08-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Such reverence for his "pastor".

I'd like to throw up on your face.

You are full of hate, aren't you?

patteeu
08-24-2009, 09:49 AM
It's a subtle way for him to spur his racist remarks. Nothing more nothing less. I just hope a mod sees it for what it is.

Put your bullet back in your pocket, Barney. You're getting a little overzealous here, little guy. Even Frazod is defending him on this one.

patteeu
08-24-2009, 09:55 AM
BTW, translating the Obamaspeak in that video, I think my position that he's not really a Christ-believing Christian is validated, IMO, when he admits that his faith isn't "necessarily a traditional faith" that comes out of "an institutionalized religious setting". He likes the stories and songs though. I believe him on that.

Mr. Kotter
08-26-2009, 10:59 AM

Go Captain Morgan!!!

Sorry, dude; it was a Saturday night....and late, and after a few. It really does resemble a collection of pics I've seen of the four assasins, at some point. The second pic isn't far-fetched as a younger/Soviet days Oswald. I should have checked; my bad.

Shitsprayer is still a dreg; the likes of which is one of the reasons DC is has continued it's downward spiral, rather than enjoying the resurgence I once hoped for....yeah, yeah....it's always been a part of the culture here, but when it becomes the rule, rather than the exception, we'll keep getting what we got....

Later, DC. :toast:

Inspector
08-26-2009, 11:11 AM

Lee's Summit has a festival called "Cole Younger Days" or something like that.

***SPRAYER
08-26-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm planning my next year vacation here:

http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/NBForrest/

I'm a big fan of military history.

Mr. Kotter
08-26-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm planning my next year vacation here:

http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/NBForrest/

I'm a big fan of military history.

Da good ole boys done went and moved ya' all's rally from Stone Mountain to a bit less conspicuous place, I suppose....

:shrug:

:hmmm:

tooge
08-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Hay shitsprayer. Are you really racist. Are you really pro Klan? I missed the neonazi event in KC last weekend, but am anxiously awaiting the next one or any Klan meeting nearby. I'm gonna abduct one of you sick freaks, and beat the crap out of them in a dark place. Can't wait.

googlegoogle
08-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Hay shitsprayer. Are you really racist. Are you really pro Klan? I missed the neonazi event in KC last weekend, but am anxiously awaiting the next one or any Klan meeting nearby. I'm gonna abduct one of you sick freaks, and beat the crap out of them in a dark place. Can't wait.

The vid was about Obama praising his antiwhite pastor.

How you can spin that 180 shows he may have a point.

***SPRAYER
08-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Da good ole boys done went and moved ya' all's rally from Stone Mountain to a bit less conspicuous place, I suppose....

:shrug:

:hmmm:

Kotter where did you go for your last vacation?

***SPRAYER
08-28-2009, 04:43 AM

Sure you will, Toonces.

:ZZZ:

Amnorix
08-28-2009, 06:01 AM
What?

ROFL

They were cold blooded murderers without conscience, and for the most part extreme racists. Forrest had some redeeming qualities, but they were to a great extent overwhelmed by his atrocities.

Your choice of heroes is pathetic. Conceptually similar to a German having Hitler, Himmler, Goering and Goebbels in a sig.

patteeu
08-28-2009, 06:15 AM
They were cold blooded murderers without conscience, and for the most part extreme racists. Forrest had some redeeming qualities, but they were to a great extent overwhelmed by his atrocities.

Your choice of heroes is pathetic. Conceptually similar to a German having Hitler, Himmler, Goering and Goebbels in a sig.

I doubt that these 4 would have been remembered as "cold blooded murderers without a conscience" if the South had won it's war of independence. Of course, some of them might not have been remembered at all in that event.

***SPRAYER
08-28-2009, 01:23 PM

Right, like the federal troops didn't do the same crap to them.

Nathan Bedford Forrest saved the south from turning into Haiti.

***SPRAYER
08-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Kotter, I'm still waiting to find out where you went on your last vacation.

***SPRAYER
08-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Kotter, still waiting.

***SPRAYER
09-10-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/Scissors-Cutting-Card.jpg