PDA

View Full Version : Football Jay Cutler shines in his home debut for the Bears... How'd Orton Do? bwha hah aa

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Jay Cutler shines in his home debut for the Bears, passing for 121 yards and a touchdown.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81214208/Pre-WK-2-Jay-Cutler-highlights

The Chicago Bears and JAY CUTLER visit Denver next weekend. heh

Bowser
08-23-2009, 12:52 AM
I actually got to see the Plummeresque left handed Ortonception. I literally laughed out loud at the bar I was at.

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 12:55 AM
I REALLLLLY want to see Jay Cutler become Hall of Fame caliber QB now... you know how bad it will buuuurn. :-)

Schadenfreude

salame
08-23-2009, 01:00 AM
http://blog.thefanyard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cutler-does-denver.jpeg

BigMeatballDave
08-23-2009, 01:20 AM
I actually got to see the Plummeresque left handed Ortonception. I literally laughed out loud at the bar I was at.I just saw thatLMAO

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:21 AM
I just saw thatLMAO

please fill me in as to what happened.

BigMeatballDave
08-23-2009, 01:24 AM
please fill me in as to what happened.http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81216b9c/Seahawks-27-Broncos-13 At the 2:05 mark.

salame
08-23-2009, 01:25 AM
http://mvn.com/chargersconfidential/jay-cutler-sack.jpg

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:28 AM
lol thanks. what a stupid dummy.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 01:37 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81216b9c/Seahawks-27-Broncos-13 At the 2:05 mark.

ROFL DONKEYCEPTION!!!!

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't know if it's possible for a QB to make a worse decision.

Couldn't happen to a better franchise.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 01:42 AM

Time to lurk the Mange.

Fruit Ninja
08-23-2009, 01:49 AM
haha, someone needs to make a gif of Orton doing his Plummer impression. hah

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:58 AM
claythans prob on top of it

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 01:58 AM
Left Handed? What a retart.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Left Handed? What a retart.

cutler wouldve made that throw....

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 02:01 AM
What a moran.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:02 AM
cutler wouldve made that throw....

They're all laughing about it at The Mange. They've gone full Jim Jones over there.

MagicHef
08-23-2009, 02:04 AM

Throwing it up for grabs rather than take a sack on 4th down? Right. A worse decision is not possible.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 02:06 AM
They're all laughing about it at The Mange. They've gone full Jim Jones over there.

lol did the site crash again?

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:09 AM
lol did the site crash again?

I think it did during the game. Are they running that site on a Commodore 64?

salame
08-23-2009, 02:10 AM
atari brah
duh

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:12 AM
atari brah
duh

They should upgrade to the 5800; it's "futurey"-looking.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 02:12 AM
I think it did during the game. Are they running that site on a Commodore 64?

must be. but im making it a priority in the morning to get an account there.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:13 AM
must be. but im making it a priority in the morning to get an account there.

Watching GoChiefs troll there is quite the shits and gigles.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Watching GoChiefs troll there is quite the shits and gigles.

yeah i bet. whats his name

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:24 AM
yeah i bet. whats his name

"Bob's your information Minister".

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 02:28 AM

guy is strange....

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 02:30 AM
guy is strange....

He's unique. :)

milkman
08-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Throwing it up for grabs rather than take a sack on 4th down? Right. A worse decision is not possible.

Throwing it up for grabs on a 4th down from the one rather than simply throwing it away, leaving the Seahawks pinned at the one rather than having the ball brought out to the twenty is s terrible fucking decision.

Scorp
08-23-2009, 07:28 AM
http://mvn.com/chargersconfidential/jay-cutler-sack.jpg

Holy sh!t is that Sean Penn? :eek:

TEX
08-23-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm glad the Cheating Donx totally blew their off season in all, but I find all this "Denver watching" funny. I know they're a hated division rival and all, but the Chiefs still have soooooo many issues and have been one of the worst teams in the league for several seasons. Until we actually improve, I wouldn't say much.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2009, 08:50 AM

Spin away homer....spin away.

HypnotizedMonkey
08-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Cutler's got some quick feet. I bet Bears fans are elated to finally have a QB.
That lefty throw by Orton was hillarious.

Kerberos
08-23-2009, 09:19 AM
WTF is BLOWMO at??? He should be coming in to defend his lovers honor!

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 09:20 AM

Correct. A worse decision isn't possible.

As milk rightfully pointed out, it cost the team in terms of field position, and, a few times in NFL history, interceptions have been returned for TDs.

It's crazy talk, but, generally, you don't want to put the football in the hands of the other team when you're on offense.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Orton shined last night.

Count Alex's Losses
08-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Orton shined last night.

It was a spit-shine.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Orton shined last night.

Polished turd shines!

Mizzou_8541
08-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Jeez, Andre Goodman got owned that game.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Orton shined last night.

Cutler shined brighter with less talent :clap:

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Cutler shined brighter with less talent :clap:

Orton didn't have his No. 1 WR or his No. 1 RB and he still had a 131 QB Rating before that lefty INT was thrown.

Ugly Duck
08-23-2009, 10:55 AM

I didn't know Bob is GoChiefs! Makes sense, though....

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Orton didn't have his No. 1 WR or his No. 1 RB and he still had a 131 QB Rating before that lefty INT was thrown.

Cutler doesnt HAVE a #1 reciever. i think we can both agree that even without marshall denvers recievers are miles better that chicagos. and the rb is a non issue they have 564 rbs. and ken lucas dropped one.

Mile High Mania
08-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Gotta love preseason... sure, I'd love to look at the statline and see better numbers and a win, but it's preseason. There are several key guys missing, so I'll hold off on the panic attack until the action starts in week one.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Gotta love preseason... sure, I'd love to look at the statline and see better numbers and a win, but it's preseason. There are several key guys missing, so I'll hold off on the panic attack until the action starts in week one.

panic?

Orton looked good last night.

Bane
08-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Anyone see Marshall sayn Orton was a great Qb the other day when they asked him about Cutler? LMAO!!!!!!

Mile High Mania
08-23-2009, 11:18 AM
panic?

Orton looked good last night.

It's more than Orton... Marshall needs a code red and the jury is out on the defense.

RJ
08-23-2009, 11:20 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81216b9c/Seahawks-27-Broncos-13 At the 2:05 mark.

Wow. Excellent decision making there. I am reminded of Garo Ypremian.

Bane
08-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Plain and simple,Mc Daniels made a joke out of what should be a playoff team.Made himself and ownership look like fools and have damaged this team for years to come.This buds to you!!!!!

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Orton shined like a freshly pooped dog turd in the noon day sun last night.

I concur.

Mile High Mania
08-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Plain and simple,Mc Daniels made a joke out of what should be a playoff team.Made himself and ownership look like fools and have damaged this team for years to come.This buds to you!!!!!

This team 'should' have been a playoff contender the last 2 years... defense was the downfall. Let's not act as if this team was a player or two from title contention.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 01:27 PM
This team 'should' have been a playoff contender the last 2 years... defense was the downfall. Let's not act as if this team was a player or two from title contention.

You were a FEW defensive players away form being able to compete.

But that was with a franchise QB. Now that you don't have that, you are MILES away from competing.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 01:29 PM

But that was with a franchise QB. Now that you don't have that, you are MILES away from competing.

LMAO

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 01:31 PM

Is Cassel a franchise QB?

I am certain that Orton can put up the same or better numbers that Cassel put up last season. If Orton did that... Would that make him a franchise QB?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Denver has a good offensive line and wide recievers that can get alot of yards after the catch, the problem....they have an absolute boob at QB.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 01:34 PM

I am certain that Orton can put up the same or better numbers that Cassel put up last season. If Orton did that... Would that make him a franchise QB?

If Orton does that, he sold his soul to the Debbil'.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 01:35 PM

I have no idea if Cassel is a franchise QB. Honestly, nobody does.

What I do know, is that Cutler IS, and Orton is NOT.

That you DID have one, and now you DON'T.

That There was one in DENVER, now there's one in CHICAGO.

That you HAD one, but now he is GONE.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2009, 01:37 PM

Right now Cassel is not a "franchise QB", but he is smart and accurate...2 things Orton lacks.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Right now Cassel is not a "franchise QB", but he is smart and accurate...2 things Orton lacks.

A true safety-first QB. Will never, ever force a deep ball or anything into double coverage unless it absolutely needs it (just 5 picks in his senior year). He has the field-reading skills of a 10 year NFL vet and can diagnose a blitz instantly, and is happy to sit in against it and make his reads. Good timing is a huge part of his play, especially in the underneath and short-medium range passes. He won’t even consider parting with the ball until he is certain his receiver is open, and may be on a par with plenty of NFL quarterbacks when it comes to play action – think ol’ Peyton but slightly less polished.

Pro Potential
Orton is one of those QBs that you just know can be successful in a particular system. In a short to intermediate passing game he could well be a comfortable NFL starter as long as he can adjust to the rigours of the big league.

Best fit
Somewhere in a conservative system with plenty of underneath passes (think the Patriots) where he has a couple of years to learn his trade at a higher level. He gets those two – solid NFL QB in a few years.

Orton is a smart and accurate passer. He is actually one of the smarter QB's in the NFL. He was just surrounded by garbage last year in Chicago. The Bears completely overhauled their offensive line once they traded for Cutler.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 01:54 PM
I have no idea if Cassel is a franchise QB. Honestly, nobody does.

What I do know, is that Cutler IS, and Orton is NOT.

That you DID have one, and now you DON'T.

That There was one in DENVER, now there's one in CHICAGO.

That you HAD one, but now he is GONE.

How do you not know if Cassel is a franchise QB or not, but then say that Orton is NOT.

Orton and Cassel have both been in the league the same amount of time. It's just Cassel was able to warm the bench for the Patriots for 4 years before he got his shot. Orton was thrown into the fire as a rookie without Randy Moss or Wes Welker.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:02 PM
How do you not know if Cassel is a franchise QB or not, but then say that Orton is NOT.

Orton and Cassel have both been in the league the same amount of time. It's just Cassel was able to warm the bench for the Patriots for 4 years before he got his shot. Orton was thrown into the fire as a rookie without Randy Moss or Wes Welker.

"Damn Bowey!!"

"You have got to be the

DUMBEST!!

SumBitch

I have ever seent"!!

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:05 PM

You're right DUMBASS. Orton has plenty of time on the field to prove to EVERYONE (because there isn't a damn soul who will say that Orton might be a franchise QB) that he is not a franchise QB. Cassel had one very good season to prove that he just MIGHT be.

Jury is in on Orton. Fail.

brophog
08-23-2009, 02:06 PM

I am certain that Orton can put up the same or better numbers that Cassel put up last season.

He has never, ever, never thrown for over 60%. Not at Purdue. Not in the pros. Never.

He topped out at a very consistent 60.x% his last three years at Purdue, and hasn't yet worked up that high in the pros. You have no basis for this statement.

He got all of the gimmes he's gonna get last night. Any halfwit at DC is gonna look at the Bears tapes, look at Denver's preseason tapes and do what I described several pages ago. Kyle Orton is not exactly an enigma at QB. Anyone who has actually studied him (and not just fallen in love with him because he suddenly plays for their team) should know exactly what he can and cannot do.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:08 PM
He has never, ever, never thrown for over 60%. Not at Purdue. Not in the pros. Never.

He topped out at a very consistent 60.x% his last three years at Purdue, and hasn't yet worked up that high in the pros. You have no basis for this statement.

He got all of the gimmes he's gonna get last night. Any halfwit at DC is gonna look at the Bears tapes, look at Denver's preseason tapes and do what I described several pages ago. Kyle Orton is not exactly an enigma at QB. Anyone who has actually studied him (and not just fallen in love with him because he suddenly plays for their team) should know exactly what he can and cannot do.

PWNED By a n00b,

Good work n00b.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Orton is a smart and accurate passer. He is actually one of the smarter QB's in the NFL. He was just surrounded by garbage last year in Chicago. The Bears completely overhauled their offensive line once they traded for Cutler.

:LOL: A Bronco fan was quoted something like this..."Orton cannot even complete 60% percent of his passes even though he throws mostly screens."

Throwing ducks left handed into a sea of hawks just screams smart QB play. It has to be sad that all that talent on the line and skill positions is going to be wasted by that bozo.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 02:15 PM

The first 8 games of last season he had a higher QB Rating, better YPA, and a better TD/INT ratio than Cutler had. He was completing over 60% of his passes as well. The Bears actually thought they had a franchise QB before Orton got injured against the Lions.

From Football Outsiders Pro Football Prospectus:

For all the missteps Josh McDaniels may have taken this offseason, acquiring Orton in the Jay Cutler deal may prove to be a masterstroke. Orton was en route to an excellent year before hurting his ankle and coming back too early; he had a DVOA of 18.5% before the injury and -22.9% afterwards. It's admittedly difficult to reconcile Orton's pre-2008 persona with the performance level of a franchise quarterback, but ask yourself this: How would Orton be perceived had he not been rushed into action as a rookie? He'd be an emerging star, not a punchline with a half good season to his name. Credit goes to McDaniels and Brian Xanders for judging the player for what he is, not what he once was.

BigMeatballDave
08-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Orton is a smart and accurate passer. He is actually one of the smarter QB's in the NFL. LMAO You cannot be serious...

Dallas Chief
08-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Justifying your suckage huh? Nice touch MHM!
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:20 PM
The first 8 games of last season he had a higher QB Rating, better YPA, and a better TD/INT ratio than Cutler had. He was completing over 60% of his passes as well. The Bears actually thought they had a franchise QB before Orton got injured against the Lions.

From Football Outsiders Pro Football Prospectus:

Yeah, so what exactly changed their minds??

Do you really think that if they thought Orton was worth a SHIT, that they would have traded away 2 st rnd picks,a 3rd rnder, AND Orton's sorry ass.

HELL NO!! Why would they do that? Why the hell would they trade all of that if they thought that Orton was even HALF of what Jay Cutler was.

That's right. NOBODY is that stupid(except you)

Truth is, they thought Orton sucked so bad, that they traded away all those picks, and threw him in with it. You really are the biggest Homer I have ever seen.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Yeah, so what exactly changed their minds??

Orton injured his ankle and played poorly the rest of the season. The Bear's GM was desperate after missing the playoffs for two straight seasons. The Bears defense is getting old and trading for a "franchise QB" would get some heat off of him.

That trade was the best thing that has happened to Denver in over 9 years.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Orton injured his ankle and played poorly the rest of the season. The Bear's GM was desperate after missing the playoffs for two straight seasons. The Bears defense is getting old and trading for a "franchise QB" would get some heat off of him.

You'd make a good top. Keep spinning away.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Orton injured his ankle and played poorly the rest of the season.

And has played poorly ever since then. Looks like Chicago knew what they were doing.

Orton has a half a season of decent football. Color unimpressed.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 02:30 PM
The Bear's GM was desperate after missing the playoffs for two straight seasons. The Bears defense is getting old and trading for a "franchise QB" would get some heat off of him.

I'll bet you can't offer up a shred of evidence to support this claim.

Frazod
08-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Is it next week that the Bears play in Denver? That should be a hoot. LMAO

wild1
08-23-2009, 02:43 PM

it would be fun if the fans cheered for Cutler instead of Josh and his merry band

brophog
08-23-2009, 02:44 PM
I'll bet you can't offer up a shred of evidence to support this claim.

C'mon, everyone knows that the way to take pressure off yourself is to use multiple first round draft picks on a high profile QB. :Scanlon:

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 02:46 PM

Primetime baby!

Denver's defense hasn't forced a turnover all preseason. I hope we get a couple INT's off of cINTler

Frazod
08-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Primetime baby!

Denver's defense hasn't forced a turnover all preseason. I hope we get a couple INT's off of cINTler

Somebody really needs to restore your original user name. :evil:

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 03:38 PM

Bears looked goooooooood yesterday, this will be an AWESOME donkey humiliation-fest!

Frazod
08-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Bears looked goooooooood yesterday, this will be an AWESOME donkey humiliation-fest!

I may have to pick up a Cutler jersey. :D

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Somebody really needs to restore your original user name. :evil:

What was his ORIGINAL name?

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2009, 04:00 PM

Yeah, heh... I have ZERO hate for Cutler now... He wanted OUT of the Denver cesspool... I wish him nothing but success. :-) ROFL

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 04:07 PM

Either his former Donkey offense really, really sucked, or he just hated being there because he looked like a different player yesterday.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 04:11 PM
i personally guarantee that Aborton throws at least 16 picks, maybe 50.

Kerberos
What was his ORIGINAL name?

I'm pretty sure it was Cutler somthingorother.

Mile High Mania
Either his former Donkey offense really, really sucked, or he just hated being there because he looked like a different player yesterday.

You guys crack me up with all the preseason love and hate for some of these guys...

Garcia Bronco
08-23-2009, 06:36 PM
It was a spit-shine.

A spit shine is a good shine. It's like you make posts just to see yourself on the internet.

Garcia Bronco
08-23-2009, 06:38 PM

How so?

Garcia Bronco
08-23-2009, 06:47 PM
You're right DUMBASS. Orton has plenty of time on the field to prove to EVERYONE (because there isn't a damn soul who will say that Orton might be a franchise QB) that he is not a franchise QB. Cassel had one very good season to prove that he just MIGHT be.

Jury is in on Orton. Fail.

Huh? He's 21-12 as a starter. That's better than Cutler. In fact Cutler is below .500 and has hardly been above it.

JASONSAUTO
08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Huh? He's 21-12 as a starter. That's better than Cutler. In fact Cutler is below .500 and has hardly been above it.

LMAO lets talk about the teams respective defenses, MAYBE that has something to do with the win loss record.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:57 PM
LOL...you guys are looking for a reason to think we'll be as bad as you...

Orton played GREAT last night but you want to judge his entire night off of his lone bad play...

it was 4th down and he had to either chuck it or get sacked...

it's a PRESEASON game so you idiots that think he should "take the sack" so the team would start at the 5yd yard line or so simply don't get it...

they are practicing for potential game scenarios and under no scenario will you want to take a sack on 4th down...ever!...

the Broncos aren't concerned with winning a preseason game or trying to make the stat line look better...in a real game scenario, if you're going for it on 4th, it's because it's dire...taking a sack to refrain from giving up a few yards of field position to preserve his QB rating is ridiculous...

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:01 PM

Orton played GREAT last night but you want to judge his entire night off of his lone bad play...

it's a PRESEASON game so you idiots that think he should "take the sack" so the team would start at the 5yd yard line or so simply don't get it...

they are practicing for potential game scenarios and under no scenario will you want to take a sack on 4th down...ever!...

the Broncos aren't concerned with winning a preseason game or trying to make the stat line look better...in a real game scenario, if you're going for it on 4th, it's because it's dire...taking a sack to refrain from giving up a few yards of field position to preserve his QB rating is ridiculous...

Are they concerned with fielding a respectable or even winning team?

Face it; you went from possible contender to mouthy pretender before a football ever hit the field this year.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Are they concerned with fielding a respectable or even winning team?

Face it; you went from possible contender to mouthy pretender before a football ever hit the field this year.

let's actually see a regular season game played before already deciding a team is doomed to losing...

kstater
08-23-2009, 07:15 PM

Yeah you're not worried about winning/losing preseason games. But you might want to be worried that your QB can't figure out if he's right handed or left handed.

vailpass
08-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Practice. We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE!

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Yeah you're not worried about winning/losing preseason games. But you might want to be worried that your QB can't figure out if he's right handed or left handed.

cute comment but carries no value...what's your point?...

i can tell you this...he's a heck of a lot better than cassell...

Cassell is terrible...

kstater
08-23-2009, 07:20 PM

Cassell is terrible...

What are you basing this off of? Stats? Winning Percentage? Ability to throw the ball with the correct hand?

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Cassell is terrible...

NICE!!!ROFL

Valiant
08-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Cassell is terrible...

ahhahahahhahahaah...

whew..

ahahahhahahahhahahahha...

Your dumbass does know your coach wanted him over Cutler??

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
ahhahahahhahahaah...

whew..

Exactly! Ran their Qb out of town over CasselROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Priceless!!!!

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
let's actually see a regular season game played before already deciding a team is doomed to losing...

Okay, but can you have Mr. Bowlen do the world a kindness and bring some free sunglasses to Arrowhead for the crowd this year; I'd really hate to see everyone go blind from gazing upon those throwbacks of yours.

:evil:

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:27 PM
ahhahahahhahahaah...

whew..

and you do realize that neither one of them are in Denver now right?...

you and i both know Cassell is terrible...pure garbage...

and to top it off...yall paid him hellacash...

i'd laugh hard out loud, but i already did that repeatedly when yall traded your 2nd round pick for him...

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM

i'd laugh hard out loud, but i already did that repeatedly when yall traded your 2nd round pick for him...

Well wait till bout week 5 or maybe 6 and Simms is your QB and Orton is making kool aid for Mc Daniels.....:banghead:

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM

Hahahaha! Yeah, he sure is garbage making shin-ola from that shit line and suspect receiving corps, ain't he?

Enjoy your plummet to Faiderism; I know WE will.

Bwu-hahahahahaha!!!!!

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Hahahaha! Yeah, he sure is garbage making shin-ola from that shit line and suspect receiving corps, ain't he?

Enjoy your plummet to Faiderism; I know WE will.

Bwu-hahahahahaha!!!!!

Their already there,The Faiders will no doubt finish ahead of them.LMAO

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Their already there,The Faiders will no doubt finish ahead of them.LMAO

I hate the Faid, but I think you're right.

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:39 PM
I hate the Faid, but I think you're right.

Seriously! What player on that team can respect the coach after the BS he has pulled????Maybe the rooks....Doubt that..ROFL

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
If they hand it off to their 23 running backs every down maybe they win 5 games....

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Seriously! What player on that team can respect the coach after the BS he has pulled????Maybe the rooks....Doubt that..ROFL

and what exactly did mcdaniels do?...

tell his QB to quit crying and man up, play some football?...

Cutler isn't untradeable...he shoulda known better...good riddance to him...

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:45 PM

Cutler didnt do anything wrong till he found out his coach didnt believe in him.I dont blame him one bit.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Cutler didnt do anything wrong till he found out his coach didnt believe in him.I dont blame him one bit.

Cutler went to the press every chance he got versus handling it in-house like a man...

just because McDaniels tried trading him doesn't mean he has to whine and stop playing for his team, fans, and contract...

if he doesn't like it, tell him in house and then produce on the field to show him he was wrong...

instead he pouted and now he's on an even less talented team than he left...

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Cutler didnt do anything wrong till he found out his coach wanted KANSAS CITY QUARTERBACK MATT CASSEL, and didnt believe in him.I dont blame him one bit.

Fixed your post, Brah. :D

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Cutler went to the press every chance he got versus handling it in-house like a man...

just because McDaniels tried trading him doesn't mean he has to whine and stop playing for his team, fans, and contract...

if he doesn't like it, tell him in house and then produce on the field to show him he was wrong...

Well the bears will be better because of Cutler,Im sorry but the broncos will not be better because of Orton.

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:50 PM
If they hand it off to their 23 running backs every down maybe they win 5 games....

HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE BRILLIANCE OF THE 5-BACK SET, SIR!!!

ROFL

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Fixed your post, Brah. :D

Nice :clap:

Bane
08-23-2009, 07:52 PM
HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE BRILLIANCE OF THE 5-BACK SET, SIR!!!

ROFL

Well have fun gentle men...True blood time
Ill be nice,good luck Broncos.
Later fellas

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Later fellas

for what its worth...

i think it's hilarious we're debating the exact same thing on two different threads...

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Later fellas

Ladies and Gentlemen; the BANANA BOMB-TURD BURGLAR!!!!

http://bitcast-a.v1.sjc1.bitgravity.com/sportelligence/images/blog/b1b793c955bcdc3e18bc16c167a33bb5.jpg

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Valiant
08-23-2009, 08:11 PM

McDaniels is not in Denver now??? Huh.. Guess everyone wants out of Denver..

Valiant
08-23-2009, 08:14 PM

LOL, I guess good riddance to all of your allstars since they want to leave..

Valiant
08-23-2009, 08:15 PM

LOL, tried trading him for Cassel...

ahhahahhahaha you dumb twit..

vailpass
08-24-2009, 01:50 PM
LOL, I guess good riddance to all of your allstars since they want to leave..

This would bother me a lot less if it weren't at least partuially true.