PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We should have...

chiefbowe82
08-23-2009, 01:14 AM
made a move for darren sproles.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:15 AM
i heard pioli offered brodies wife for him.

salame
08-23-2009, 01:15 AM
I am serious about drafting 7 o-lineman next year

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:16 AM
not with that OSU reciever whos name escapes me in the draft

salame
08-23-2009, 01:17 AM
no man we have 8 draft picks
first round wide out
the next 7 picks
all o-line
at least 2 of them have to be good right?

salame
08-23-2009, 01:17 AM
dez bryant

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 01:19 AM
yes. i knew there was a D in there somewhere. but i like your plan. 4 RTs, 1 RG and 2 Cs

Saccopoo
08-23-2009, 01:25 AM
I am serious about drafting 7 o-lineman next year

Makes sense, especially since this past draft was considered one of the best for offensive lineman in a long time and this coming draft is supposedly really stacked on the defensive side.

Yeah, let's pass on Terrance Cody, Selvie, or some other anchor or pass rusher (that we obviously don't need) and draft some RG or RT that won't be close to as good as what we could have had with Monroe, Oher, Loadholt, Luigs, etc. That would be a continuation of the brilliance of drafting two defensive ends with our first two picks in the last draft.

salame
08-23-2009, 01:27 AM
http://youlookstupid.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fat-football-player.jpg

sedated
08-23-2009, 01:35 AM
is there some significance to any of salame's posts tonight, or have all threads become "random picture" threads?

salame
08-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Makes sense, especially since this past draft was considered one of the best for offensive lineman in a long time and this coming draft is supposedly really stacked on the defensive side.

Yeah, let's pass on Terrance Cody, Selvie, or some other anchor or pass rusher (that we obviously don't need) and draft some RG or RT that won't be close to as good as what we could have had with Monroe, Oher, Loadholt, Luigs, etc. That would be a continuation of the brilliance of drafting two defensive ends with our first two picks in the last draft.

don't tell that to okung or black

Micjones
08-23-2009, 02:21 AM
No... We should've made a play for Justin Miller.
He was free as a bird for a while this off-season.

T-post Tom
08-23-2009, 02:31 AM
No... We should've made a play for Justin Miller.
He was free as a bird for a while this off-season.

Agree.

In lieu of Miller. How about a blast from the past? He's 30 and available: Dante Hall! Anyone? Just sayin'... he's available. Worth a look?

Mecca
08-23-2009, 02:42 AM
dez bryant

Arellious Benn is better...

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 02:49 AM

dont follow college football well enough to know the difference, but ive heard dez is fast. ive heard of ben though. whats he bring to the table?

Mecca
08-23-2009, 02:52 AM
dont follow college football well enough to know the difference, but ive heard dez is fast. ive heard of ben though. whats he bring to the table?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOEqkXIzZFM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOEqkXIzZFM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's also a returner...

Saccopoo
08-23-2009, 03:30 AM
don't tell that to okung or black

So, if you were the Chiefs, would you rather have Russ Okung next year or Terrance Cody/Brandon Spikes/Sergio Kindle/Taylor Mays/George Selvie/Carlos Dunlap/Eric Berry/whoever?

Or should we take another DE while guys like Eugene Monroe/Michael Oher/Phil Loadholt/Andre Smith/Jason Smith/Ebon Britton/whoever are available?

And I won't even get started about the quality of O-linemen that were available from the third round on...especially when our offensive line looks so good right now.

salame
08-23-2009, 03:45 AM

I agree but he was asking who the okie state receiver was
I am a big fan of Benn

salame
08-23-2009, 03:46 AM
So, if you were the Chiefs, would you rather have Russ Okung next year or Terrance Cody/Brandon Spikes/Sergio Kindle/Taylor Mays/George Selvie/Carlos Dunlap/Eric Berry/whoever?

Or should we take another DE while guys like Eugene Monroe/Michael Oher/Phil Loadholt/Andre Smith/Jason Smith/Ebon Britton/whoever are available?

And I won't even get started about the quality of O-linemen that were available from the third round on...especially when our offensive line looks so good right now.

I would rather have brandon spikes or taylor mays of all the people you listed
but it wont happen

Tribal Warfare
08-23-2009, 04:16 AM

Terrence Cody without a doubt

Skip Towne
08-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Who does Benn play for?

Micjones
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Agree.

In lieu of Miller. How about a blast from the past? He's 30 and available: Dante Hall! Anyone? Just sayin'... he's available. Worth a look?

Seriously? I wouldn't at all be opposed.
If he still has any burst he'll be better than what we have.
At least we know he'll field kicks and punts.
The current candidates struggle mightily with that.

KCrockaholic
08-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Who does Benn play for?

Illinois. Hes one of my guys im going to watch this entire season and study...Has a ton of potential.