PDA

View Full Version : Football Kyle Orton's left-handed interception

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 08:16 AM
This should really have it's OWN thread. Word must be spread far and wide.

http://i32.tinypic.com/5dkpx3.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/rvvwy8.jpg

TRADITIOOOOOOOOOOOON!

http://i28.tinypic.com/x1ay3m.gif

Crashride
08-23-2009, 08:18 AM
lol gochiefs

Tuckdaddy
08-23-2009, 08:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing when it happened. The great Jake Plummer.

Mile High Mania
08-23-2009, 08:32 AM
I applaud their strategy of purposely making the offense look inept... it will lull the opponents into thinking they're a walkover win... and then BAM... we smash 'em. Stellar plan if you ask me.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 08:52 AM
What would you want your QB to do on 4th and Goal? Take a sack or try to make a play?

Orton played great last night. With or without that interception.

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Orton played great last night.

He throws the screen pass like no other.

milkman
08-23-2009, 09:03 AM
What would you want your QB to do on 4th and Goal? Take a sack or try to make a play?

I'd want my QB to make a smart decision, not make one of the stupidest decisions humanly possible.

CaliforniaChief
08-23-2009, 09:06 AM

First, I would prefer my QB throw with his dominant arm. Second, I would prefer my QB throw it to an open receiver. Third, I would prefer my QB make a run for it. Fourth, I would prefer that he throw it out of the back of the end zone so my FG kicker can put a gimme 3 on the board.

Nowhere in that equation is a right-handed QB throwing a left handed pass into a crowd of Seahawks. I don't normally say this to people but you deserve it.

*sighs*

You really are stupid.

AnaJu
08-23-2009, 09:07 AM
yeah very good thanks

Phobia
08-23-2009, 09:07 AM
I understand why he did it. He felt a hand on him and thought he was toast. I'm actually impressed.

JD10367
08-23-2009, 09:08 AM
I applaud their strategy of purposely making the offense look inept... it will lull the opponents into thinking they're a walkover win... and then BAM... we smash 'em. Stellar plan if you ask me.

Ah, it's the ol' rope-a-dope! Denver's gonna lose 10 of their first 12 games, thus tricking those final 4 opponents into thinking they suck! :D

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 09:09 AM
First, I would prefer my QB throw with his dominant arm. Second, I would prefer my QB throw it to an open receiver. Third, I would prefer my QB make a run for it. Fourth, I would prefer that he throw it out of the back of the end zone so my FG kicker can put a gimme 3 on the board.

Nowhere in that equation is a right-handed QB throwing a left handed pass into a crowd of Seahawks. I don't normally say this to people but you deserve it.

*sighs*

You really are stupid.

It was fourth down, actually.

It's still hilarious.

chiefforlife
08-23-2009, 09:10 AM
It was 4th down so there would be no 3 point gimme. However, throwing it away would have left Seattle on its own 1 yard line. Opening up a chance for a safety. A sack would have given Seattle the ball on the 6 yard line. As it was, the pick gave them the ball on the 20.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 09:10 AM
In addition to being a complete fucking moron, I applaud Orton for shitting himself as soon as he thinks a defender might touch him.

Congrats, Donkey fans. You've got yourselves a leader.

Phobia
08-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Fourth, I would prefer that he throw it out of the back of the end zone so my FG kicker can put a gimme 3 on the board.

Does Denver get 5 downs these days?

Agent V
08-23-2009, 09:14 AM
What would you want your QB to do on 4th and Goal?
Probably NOT throw with the wrong hand into double or triple coverage resulting in an interception in the endzone giving the other team 20 extra yards of field position and negating the possibility of a safety.

But that's just me.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 09:14 AM
I understand why he did it. He felt a hand on him and thought he was toast. I'm actually impressed.

This.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Probably NOT throw with the wrong hand into double or triple coverage resulting in an interception in the endzone giving the other team 20 extra yards of field position and negating the possibility of a safety.

But that's just me.

I will give Chiefs fans like you a pass. You just spent 3 years playing Herm ball where field position is all that matters. Going for it on 4th and goal is Arena Ball.

SPchief
08-23-2009, 09:18 AM

Trying to make a play would be attempting to run in to the endzone if all his receivers were covered. Or if he saw somone open and was trying to pass to them I would want him to use his correct throwing hand

Kerberos
08-23-2009, 09:19 AM
This.

I guess your sarcasm meter must be broken

JD10367
08-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Looks like he could've just run for the first down, instead of panicking and throwing a left-handed prayer into a crowd of opposing jerseys. Then again, it was a stupid play-call.

I know that a lot of fans take the attitude of, "When you're with my team, you're a stud, and when you leave you're a bum." And Bostonians might be the worst at it, I don't know. But, personally, IMHO, I have no idea why McDaniels was so highly thought-of. He's about 14 years old, had very little experience, and his big claim to fame was being Brady's quarterback coach since '04 and then the OC from '06 to '08. Whoop-de-frickin'-do! It's Tom frickin' Brady. He had Randy frickin' Moss in '07. My cat could've been the QB coach or OC and done well. Really.

Agent V
08-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I will give Chiefs fans like you a pass. You just spent 3 years playing Herm ball where field position is all that matters. Going for it on 4th and goal is Arena Ball.
That's mighty nice of you, but I'm glad I had to suffer through Herman Edwards. It made me OPEN MY EYES and not blindly let a general manager and coach TEAR MY TEAM APART while I support every decision the regime makes.

andoman
08-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Looked just like most of his right handed throws to me.LMAO

Demonpenz
08-23-2009, 09:39 AM
preview of tim tebow

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 09:40 AM

Herm wouldve made that throw...

Just Passin' By
08-23-2009, 09:44 AM
He took a gamble on 4th down in an exhibition game. No big deal.....

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 09:44 AM
For a second, I thought it was Obama.

the Talking Can
08-23-2009, 10:26 AM
everytime cassel felt pressure against the vikings he threw it with his left hand...

wait, no he didn't

that's why he doesn't have a 1-4 td to int ratio like Orton......

and here is the description of Orton's great play last night:

On the play before the touchdown, Seattle's Ken Lucas should have intercepted (http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=290822026) Orton's throw into the end zone but merely deflected it.

Seven of his first 16 completions were on safe, swing passes and wide-receiver screens. Orton threw deep only once all night, a throwaway just before Patrick Kerney hit him on the first drive.

translation: Orton is on a leash, like Plummber.

Bane
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Dont be angry because you guys picked prob the worse possibility as a replacement for Cutler.You know damn good and well this isnt going to work,and they should have already seen this coming.:clap:

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM
everytime cassel felt pressure against the vikings he threw it with his left hand...

wait, no he didn't

that's why he doesn't have a 1-4 td to int ratio like Orton......

and here is the description of Orton's great play last night:

translation: Orton is on a leash, like Plummber.

Orton completed more passes longer than 10 yards than your boy Cassel did.

But you probably didn't watch Cassel play... Chiefs games don't get broadcasted live.

the Talking Can
08-23-2009, 10:37 AM

But you probably didn't watch Cassel play... No Chiefs games get broadcasted live.

which has nothing to do with my point, as usual....

in the most complex offense in history - your words - Orton was put on the swing pass leash....and while that kept him from throwing ints with his right hand, even an offensive genious like McDaniels could not keep the industrious Orton from throwing an int with his left hand....

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:37 AM

But you probably didn't watch Cassel play... Chiefs games don't get broadcasted live.

Who cares who completed longer passes.

What matters is that Cassel looks like he has some intelligenge.

Orton might just have a problem finding two brain cells to rub together.

brophog
08-23-2009, 10:38 AM

They only broadcast Denver games for the lulz........

the Talking Can
08-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Orton has thrown more ints than Cassel, with each arm.

How amazing is that?

ROFL

kstater
08-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Orton has thrown more ints than Cassel, with each arm.

How amazing is that?

ROFL

LMAO

the Talking Can
08-23-2009, 10:43 AM
The NFL needs to keep stats for ints by arm.

Call it the Denver breakdown.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 10:44 AM
which has nothing to do with my point, as usual....

in the most complex offense in history - your words - Orton was put on the swing pass leash....and while that kept him from throwing ints with his right hand, even an offensive genious like McDaniels could not keep the industrious Orton from throwing an int with his left hand....

Your point was that Orton didn't make difficult throws. Cassel was put on more of leash than Orton was.

Bane
The NFL needs to keep stats for ints by arm.

Call it the Denver breakdown.

Ahh hell its only pre season right?ROFL

kstater
Your point was that Orton didn't make difficult throws. Cassel was put on more of leash than Orton was.

Well I can't argue that throwing left handed into triple coverage isn't a difficult throw.

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 10:45 AM
Well I can't argue that throwing left handed into triple coverage isn't a difficult throw.

LMAO

Bane
08-23-2009, 10:47 AM

Maybe thats because our coaching staff doesnt think they are the gods that Mc Daniels thinks he is and we know our playes limitations and arent going to let them go out and make the coach,and the team look like complete fools.:banghead:

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Maybe thats because our coaching staff doesnt think they are the gods that Mc Daniels thinks he is and we know our playes limitations and arent going to let them go out and make the coach,and the team look like complete fools.:banghead:

McDaniels wants to see what Orton can or can't do in a game like setting. He is trying to get the kinks out and see what works. Pretty smart if you ask me.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:51 AM

Or maybe, now stay with me on this Knowshit, maybe Cassel isn't on leash, are you still with me on this Knowshit?, but rather, Cassel was flushed out of the pocket so quickly that he simply made the plays that were available.

I know it's difficult for you to follow two different thoughts, like bane's here, followed by mine, Knowshit.

I hope I didn't lose your dumbass, though.

kstater
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM
McDaniels wants to see what Orton can or can't do in a game like setting. He is trying to get the kinks out and see what works. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Well he now knows for certain that he can't put much velocity on the ball with his left hand. Glad McDaniels got that out of the way early.

Bane
08-23-2009, 10:54 AM

Ok I'll give you that,but when he makes you look like a fool when you cut his leash what do you expect next?

listopencil
08-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Ah, as expected you guys are cracking me up in this thread. But Plummer actually threw a left handed TD once. I wanna see our boy do that.

Von Dumbass
Well he now knows for certain that he can't put much velocity on the ball with his left hand. Glad McDaniels got that out of the way early.

He threw a bunch of darts out there last night. Heck we got some crybaby Maners saying Orton threw a pass too hard for Jabar Gaffney to be able to catch.ROFL

Bane

ROFL
Hes just trying to make the best of absolutely destroying what was one of the better offenses in the nfl last year.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Or maybe, now stay with me on this Knowshit, maybe Cassel isn't on leash, are you still with me on this Knowshit?, but rather, Cassel was flushed out of the pocket so quickly that he simply made the plays that were available.

I know it's difficult for you to follow two different thoughts, like bane's here, followed by mine, Knowshit.

I hope I didn't lose your dumbass, though.

Cassel never looks to his second read. If his first guy isn't open he either...

A) Runs for his life.
or
B) Freezes and takes a sack.

Orton actually goes through his progressions like a smart QB would.

Bane
Ah, as expected you guys are cracking me up in this thread. But Plummer actually threw a left handed TD once. I wanna see our boy do that.

Once!!!:clap:

Bane

A) Runs for his life.
or

Ok then he throws a int,brilliant!!!!:banghead:

brophog
08-23-2009, 11:03 AM

Which is why he's called the same worthless flood combo three times in the endzone now from the same bunch set.

2 picks and one "oh shit, I can't believe this play actually got me open" drop, thanks to the ever hideous Seattle defense.

If McDaniels actually watched Bears tape he'd know how to use Orton in the endzone, and that corner fade route is how you do it. Don't make Orton think, it hurts his brain. 3 step drop, single coverage, and throw to a spot. Most of his TD's last year are on short timed throws like that.

Teams are going to end up doing just like they did to Chicago at the end of last year: Tight man coverage in a 2 deep shell to take away any timed routes and force Orton to actually go through his reads. Jump any 2x2 sets on Royal's side, and key the backers on the backside to watch the BSG for halfback screens.

Marcellus
08-23-2009, 11:04 AM

A) Runs for his life.
or

You obviously haven't watched Cassel play.

Trying to defend Orton is a waste of time.

Which part of the progression does a smart QB throw a left handed duck right to a defensive player? Your saying that was actually the way the play was designed? That was his 4th option, left handed to other team? That is original, oh wait no that play has been in Denver's playbook for years hasn't it.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 11:08 AM

A) Runs for his life.
or

I know you are a homer... but always remember that YOUR head coach wanted the Chiefs QB.

If McDaniels is a genius, then Cassel is pretty good. If Cassel is a bum, the McDaniels is not a good evaluator of talent, and you have very little to look forward to.

You can't have it both ways.

Either way, Orton sucks a$$ and you traded away a sure fire top five pick for an undersized CB.... Good luck with that.

I hope as the Seahawks are drafting their QBOTF next year and Orton has set the NFL record for left handed interceptions by a right handed QB.... you can look at your corner and think of how luck you are to have him.

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:08 AM

A) Runs for his life.
or

Good God, you are a fucking idiot.

Do you think I didn't watch as Cassel progressed last year?

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:11 AM

Which part of the progression does a smart QB throw a left handed duck right to a defensive player? Your saying that was actually the way the play was designed? That was his 4th option, left handed to other team? That is original, oh wait no that play has been in Denver's playbook for years hasn't it.

There was nobody open. A defender was about to sack him and Orton himself said...

"I certainly would have rather been able to throw it right handed, or do something. But I didn't want to take a sack. Sacks aren't going to get me anywhere in that situation"

He was trying to make a play on 4th and goal. I would rather have him try and throw the ball left handed, and at least give our team a chance to score a TD, than take a sack and give the ball back.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 11:13 AM

McDaniels: Okay, we call this off hand chuck. Your first read is the slant, the second is the fade, the TE is going to be running a hitch pattern at the middle of the field..... Son, if all of those are covered (Coming in to Orton in a hushed tone)..... I want you to switch the ball to your off hand. You know, your left one..... see... this way, the defenders will stop covering guys thinking that you are not dumb enough to throw with your left hand...we'll show them...... And, I want you to take this balll and just chuck it up there. It don't have to be pretty, cause the defenders won't be expecting it.

Orton: Got it coach.... but what if it gets picked off?

McDaniels: If I worried about your throwing interceptions, then we would run the wishbone.

Orton: That's pretty smart with the offhand pass and stuff.

McDaniels: It is this kind of genius that is going to carry us to the top.... wait till I show the kicker how to kick the ball left footed....gonna totally revolutionalize the game.

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:13 AM
There was nobody open. A defender was about to sack him and Orton himself said...

"I certainly would have rather been able to throw it right handed, or do something. But I didn't want to take a sack. Sacks aren't going to get me anywhere in that situation"

He was trying to make a play on 4th and goal. I would rather have him try and throw the ball left handed, and at least give our team a chance to score a TD, then take a sack and give the ball back.

So throwing an interception in the end zone and bringing the ball out to the 20 is better that having your opponent pinned at the 1 yard line when they take over on downs.

Got it.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 11:14 AM
He wasn't about to be sacked.

Someone touched him, so he Abortoned the football.

kstater
08-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Clearly throwing the ball straight to the opposition was a much better choice.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
If Cassel were to do the exact same thing, I'd love to see Haley's reaction.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
So throwing an interception in the end zone and bringing the ball out to the 20 is better that having your opponent pinned at the 1 yard line when they take over on downs.

Got it.

You sound exactly like Herm ROFL

Marcellus
08-23-2009, 11:18 AM
If Cassel were to do the exact same thing, I'd love to see Haley's reaction.

I know he wouldn't be trying to gloss it over in the after game press conference.

Marcellus
McDaniels: Okay, we call this off hand chuck. Your first read is the slant, the second is the fade, the TE is going to be running a hitch pattern at the middle of the field..... Son, if all of those are covered (Coming in to Orton in a hushed tone)..... I want you to switch the ball to your off hand. You know, your left one..... see... this way, the defenders will stop covering guys thinking that you are not dumb enough to throw with your left hand...we'll show them...... And, I want you to take this balll and just chuck it up there. It don't have to be pretty, cause the defenders won't be expecting it.

Orton: Got it coach.... but what if it gets picked off?

McDaniels: If I worried about your throwing interceptions, then we would run the wishbone.

Orton: That's pretty smart with the offhand pass and stuff.

McDaniels: It is this kind of genius that is going to carry us to the top.... wait till I show the kicker how to kick the ball left footed....gonna totally revolutionalize the game.

LMAO

DeezNutz
I know he wouldn't be trying to gloss it over in the after game press conference.

Absolutely not.

I'd fully expect Cassel to be skull fucked on the sideline.

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Cassel never looks to his second read.

OK. It is time for me to destroy you. Utterly and completely.

http://i30.tinypic.com/21rimb.gif

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:22 AM

Which tells you that even Herman fucking Edwards is smarter than your dumb ass.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:25 AM
OK. It is time for me to destroy you. Utterly and completely.

http://i30.tinypic.com/21rimb.gif

He was looking at what the defense was doing. His first read was that dink to the RB.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:25 AM

are you REALLY STILL trying to justify that as a good decision?

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:26 AM
are you REALLY STILL trying to justify that as a good decision?

It wasn't a good play, but given the circumstances it was all he could have done.

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 11:26 AM
He was looking at what the defense was doing. His first read was that dink to the RB.

It was THIRD AND FUCKING 15.

Do you really think the first read on THIRD AND FUCKING 15 is a running back running 5 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:29 AM
It was THIRD AND ****ING 20.

Do you really think the first read on THIRD AND ****ING 20 is a running back running 5 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Yes. Cassel has a poor deep ball. Might as well give the ball to your most explosive RB to see if he can get a big gain out of a dump off. I think that play went 15 or 20 yards didn't it?

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:29 AM
It wasn't a good play, but given the circumstances it was all he could have done.

you mean besides throwing it away or taking a sack giving them terrible field position as opposed to decent field position?

Bowser
08-23-2009, 11:30 AM

You're drowning here.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Yes. Cassel has a poor deep ball. Might as well give the ball to your most explosive RB to see if he can get a big gain out of a dump off. I think that play went 15 or 20 yards didn't it?

wow. just please stop. you act as if cassel has a toddlers arm.

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 11:32 AM

:LOL:

A 20-yard throw does not require a deep ball.

Moron.

kcchiefsus

Actually they do dumb fuck so go shove a barrell down your throat and pull the fucking trigger you fucking ass bag.

Von Dumbass
you mean besides throwing it away or taking a sack giving them terrible field position as opposed to decent field position?

I would have been more pissed off if he would have just taken a sack on 4th and Goal. And the 20 yard line isn't decent field position.

Bowser
08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Josh McDaniels wanted Matt Cassel over Kyle Orton.

Bowser
08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
I would have been more pissed off if he would have just taken a sack on 4th and Goal. And the 20 yard line isn't decent field position.

Hell of a lot more decent than on the 1 or 2, for chrissakes.

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:34 AM

Dumbass.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Actually they do dumb **** so go shove a barrell down your throat and pull the ****ing trigger you ****ing ass bag.

Really they do? How many nationally televised games did you have last year? How many do they have this year?

We had 4 or 5 nationally televised games last year and 3 this year. Actually both of our pre season games were broadcasted live on NFL Network and next week is Sunday Night Football. You have to stay up until 3 in the morning to watch the Chiefs play.ROFL

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM

really? so youd rather start your drive at your own 1 instead of your own 20? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Josh McDaniels wanted Matt Cassel over Kyle Orton.

Yeah he did. Matt Cassel knows his system.

I am sure McDaniels is pretty happy with Kyle Orton (who is a perfect fit for his system), two first round picks, and a 3rd round pick.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Really they do? How many nationally televised games did you have last year? How many do they have this year?

We had 4 or 5 nationally televised games last year and 3 this year. Actually both of our pre season games were broadcasted live on NFL Network and next week is Sunday Night Football. You have to stay up until 3 in the morning to watch the Chiefs play.ROFL

i have to ask...howd you like your team choking the division away? LMAO

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:38 AM

A 20-yard throw does not require a deep ball.

Moron.

That play was designed for Jamal Charles to do what he did. Jamal was his first read.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 11:39 AM
i have to ask...howd you like your team choking the division away? LMAO

Was the best thing that ever happened to us. If it wasn't for that Denver wouldn't be in such a great situation today.

Bowser

I am sure he is pretty happy with Kyle Orton (who is a perfect fit for his system), two first round picks, and a 3rd round pick.

Enjoy your runner up QB who throws into coverage with both arms.

DBOSHO

I am sure he is pretty happy with Kyle Orton (who is a perfect fit for his system), two first round picks, and a 3rd round pick.

if he wants a qb that throws wild passes like he was back in high school then yeah, hes a perfect fit

brophog
08-23-2009, 11:40 AM

I really do feel sorry for someone who can't even recognize when the entire world is making fun of him.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Was the best thing that ever happened to us. If it wasn't for that Denver wouldn't be in such a great situation today.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:44 AM

Dumbass.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm late to the party as usual. This is AWESOME. Orton follws up his 3 INT performance with lefty INT. BWAAAHAAA

And HoMo is STILL in full blown blind homer "everything is going to be great" mode

I hope there are more Denver fans like him. I can't wait for the season.

Douche Baggins
08-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm late to the party as usual. This is AWESOME. Orton follws up his 3 INT performance with lefty INT. BWAAAHAAA

And HoMo is STILL in full blown blind homer "everything is going to be great" mode

I hope there are more Denver fans like him. I can't wait for the season.

He had a dropped pick in the end zone on Denver's first drive, too.

Marcellus
08-23-2009, 12:23 PM

:clap: We agree on something. I love the situation the Broncos are in as well. It is superbly awesome.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 12:23 PM
WoW!! Just saw the Cutler highlights. He's probably gonna make a player or two out of those bears receivers. They will probably emerge now that they have a REAL QB throwing them the ball. Dude looks phenomenal. I'm really glad I have him on my FF team.

BCD
08-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Does Denver get 5 downs these days?When Ed Hoculi is working the game...

PGM
08-23-2009, 12:30 PM
This will be on folly videos for a long time. Thanks Orton for the laugh!

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 12:36 PM

This can't be a serious post.

ROFL

BCD
08-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Was the best thing that ever happened to us. If it wasn't for that Denver wouldn't be in such a great situation today.:spock: ROFL You may be the dumbest member in Chiefsplanet history. Entertaining, too...

banyon
08-23-2009, 01:03 PM

ROFL

I admit, I spit out my tea on this one.

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 01:04 PM
This can't be a serious post.

ROFL

As great as Mike Shanahan was it was best he moved on. His message was getting stale.

Bob Slowick should have been canned in the middle of the year last year.

There is no doubt in my mind that we have a better team this year.

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 01:06 PM
As great as Mike Shanahan was it was best he moved on. His message was getting stale.

So you think you're gonna have a better record this season???

I LOVE IT!!

BCD
08-23-2009, 01:08 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that we have a better team this year.So 4 wins is better than 8 wins?

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 01:15 PM

Cutler

Orton.

You're team is infinitely worse b/c of one personnel decision.

brophog
08-23-2009, 01:18 PM
So 4 wins is better than 8 wins?

What are you asking him for......he still thinks the Broncos are getting all of this media coverage because they're some kind of super team. ROFL

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 01:18 PM
So you think you're gonna have a better record this season???

I LOVE IT!!

We have a tough schedule. I think we could make the playoffs, but I could see a scenario where we only win 6-8 games. I think Denver could still be a much improved team and finish the season with a worse record than the year before. Our schedule is just that tough.

kcchiefsus
08-23-2009, 01:22 PM

Point is, games are broadcast live in the home market dumb fuck. And who gives a shit how many primetime games you faggots have. Everybody knows your faggot owner is on the committee that appoints primetime games. Gee, what a surprise that a shit team that nobody gives a rat's ass about gets some primetime games. NOT!!! Not a surprise at all when your faggot owner has a hand in appointing those games.

Marcellus
08-23-2009, 01:24 PM
We have a tough schedule. I think we could make the playoffs, but I could see a scenario where we only win 6-8 games. I think Denver could still be a much improved team and finish the season with a worse record than the year before. Our schedule is just that tough.

While I completely disagree you have any chance at the playoffs I will agree the schedule is brutal as is the Chiefs.

It will be interesting to see who comes in 2nd in the division (If SD doesn't win it the whole team, front office, coaches, and water boy should be fired).

beach tribe
08-23-2009, 01:35 PM

Yessss!!!

I can't wait.

KCUnited
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
That throw should've been Aborted before it was delivered.

BCD
08-23-2009, 01:58 PM
We have a tough schedule. I think we could make the playoffs, but I could see a scenario where we only win 6-8 games. I think Denver could still be a much improved team and finish the season with a worse record than the year before. Our schedule is just that tough.The fact that you will suck this season has nothing to do with a tough schedule...

brophog
08-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Gee, what a surprise that a shit team that nobody gives a rat's ass about gets some primetime games.

WTF are you talking about. Everyone in the world cares about those games. The media was lining up at the gate before camps opened, and they haven't left yet.

Where else in the NFL can they get the comedy gold that is the 2009 Denver Broncos. This is the only team in the league, whereby the coach gameplans to keep his QB from doing anything stupid, only to have his QB produce one of the funniest highlights we'll see all season.

Everyone cares about Denver.....just for all the wrong reasons. ;)

Von Dumbass
08-23-2009, 02:10 PM
The fact that you will suck this season has nothing to do with a tough schedule...

Does that go for the Chiefs as well?

KCtotheSB
08-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Well, I have all the information I need here. I'm going to go ahead and file KnowMo under the category of "annoying Donk homer troll".

Agent V
08-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Thus, the Broncos have been driven so far into the ground, some fans will now debate the merits of throwing left-handed interceptions in 4th and goal situations.

BCD
08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Does that go for the Chiefs as well?Duh?!

Marcellus
08-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Thus, the Broncos have been driven so far into the ground, some fans will now debate the merits of throwing left-handed interceptions in 4th and goal situations.

QFT ROFL

JASONSAUTO
08-23-2009, 05:16 PM

huh? i dont live in kc and watched it live on tv

JASONSAUTO
08-23-2009, 05:18 PM
He threw a bunch of darts out there last night. Heck we got some crybaby Maners saying Orton threw a pass too hard for Jabar Gaffney to be able to catch.ROFL

thats the problem orton is so stupid he doesnt realize he's playing FOOTBALL not darts

SPchief
08-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Just caught up on this thread and the only thing I have to say is:

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 05:59 PM
LOL...you guys are looking for a reason to think we'll be as bad as you...

Orton played GREAT last night but you want to judge his entire night off of his lone bad play...

it was 4th down and he had to either chuck it or get sacked...

it's a PRESEASON game so you idiots that think he should "take the sack" so the team would start at the 5yd yard line or so simply don't get it...

they are practicing for potential game scenarios and under no scenario will you want to take a sack on 4th down...ever!...

the Broncos aren't concerned with winning a preseason game or trying to make the stat line look better...in a real game scenario, if you're going for it on 4th, it's because it's dire...taking a sack to refrain from giving up a few yards of field position to preserve his QB rating is ridiculous...

BCD
08-23-2009, 06:09 PM

Orton played GREAT last night but you want to judge his entire night off of his lone bad play...

it's a PRESEASON game so you idiots that think he should "take the sack" so the team would start at the 5yd yard line or so simply don't get it...

they are practicing for potential game scenarios and under no scenario will you want to take a sack on 4th down...ever!...

the Broncos aren't concerned with winning a preseason game or trying to make the stat line look better...in a real game scenario, if you're going for it on 4th, it's because it's dire...taking a sack to refrain from giving up a few yards of field position to preserve his QB rating is ridiculous...GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

BCD
08-23-2009, 06:15 PM

Had he ran closer to the EZ, Seattle would have been pinned close to their own end instead of the 20. Dumbass...

BCD
08-23-2009, 06:18 PM

You're just as stupid as Homo.

Chocolate Hog
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
All the Bronco fans gotta come here cuz they wish they had Cassel.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Had he ran closer to the EZ, Seattle would have been pinned close to their own end instead of the 20. Dumbass...

did u not read my post?...or do you have that little understanding of the game...

prolly both...LOL...

anyway, let me explain again to slow guy...i'll put in all caps for you...maybe that'll help you comprehend better...

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY GET PINNED CLOSER IN A PRESEASON GAME...UNDER REAL GAME SCENARIOS, YOU NEVER TAKE A SACK ON 4TH DOWN...EVER

can't get simpler than that...hope that helps...

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:24 PM
All the Bronco fans gotta come here cuz they wish they had Cassel.

LOL...

Cassell is garbage...

you and i both know that...

Chocolate Hog
08-23-2009, 06:25 PM
did u not read my post?...or do you have that little understanding of the game...

prolly both...LOL...

anyway, let me explain again to slow guy...i'll put in all caps for you...maybe that'll help you comprehend better...

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY GET PINNED CLOSER IN A PRESEASON GAME...UNDER REAL GAME SCENARIOS, YOU NEVER TAKE A SACK ON 4TH DOWN...EVER

can't get simpler than that...hope that helps...

Yea you just throw a left handed pass. Fucking moron.

Bane
LOL...

Cassell is garbage...

I guess it takes running your QB out of town to see that huh?:doh!:

Chocolate Hog
LOL...

Cassell is garbage...

Yea he's garbage yet McDaniels tried to trade for him. He's the reason Cutler the pro-bowl QB isn't in Denver.

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Orton cant Dilfer you guys out of this one.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Yea he's garbage yet McDaniels tried to trade for him. He's the reason Cutler the pro-bowl QB isn't in Denver.

i could care less...

under McDaniels Cassell was salvagable...

but without McDaniels, Moss, Welker, O-line, etc...Cassell = Fail...

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:31 PM
i could care less...

Mc Daniels didnt do anything with out Belichick pulln the strings and you and all of the bronco nation know it.Just wait and 2 maybe 3 years down the road,Gruden can run the rest or your QBs out of town.:doh!:

kstater
08-23-2009, 06:32 PM
i could care less...

Your quarterback threw an interception because he couldn't tell his left hand from his right hand.

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Your quarterback threw an interception because he couldn't tell his left hand from his right hand.

PERIOD!!!
Whats more to argue.Orton= Clip board...At best:clap:

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Mc Daniels didnt do anything with out Belichick pulln the strings and you and all of the bronco nation know it.Just wait and 2 maybe 3 years down the road,Gruden can run the rest or your QBs out of town.:doh!:

LOL...yea sure...McDaniels did nothing, it was all BB...

that sounds like a chiefs fan reaching as usual...

McDaniels has been worked exclusively with Cassell AND Brady for years now...

BB is the HC and gets plenty of credit, but McDaniels made both Brady and Cassell better players...

look it up hater...

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Whats funnier than that is the fact that Denver had so much talent last year,and now under Mc Daniels they are forced into rebuild mode because he lost his locker room the min they traded Cutler.No player on that teams give 2 shits about Mc Daniels cause they know he wont be there long and they will be forced to relearn a play book very very soon.

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:38 PM
LOL...yea sure...McDaniels did nothing, it was all BB...

that sounds like a chiefs fan reaching as usual...

McDaniels has been worked exclusively with Cassell AND Brady for years now...

BB is the HC and gets plenty of credit, but McDaniels made both Brady and Cassell better players...

look it up hater...

Well we'll just wait and see there Poncho....

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Whats funnier than that is the fact that Denver had so much talent last year,and now under Mc Daniels they are forced into rebuild mode because he lost his locker room the min they traded Cutler.No player on that teams give 2 shits about Mc Daniels cause they know he wont be there long and they will be forced to relearn a play book very very soon.

the team raves about McDaniels every chance they get...

why do you guys continue to make stuff up?...

that "great talent" got us zero playoff appearances...and continuous fading down the stretch...

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Well we'll just wait and see there Poncho....

will do sir...and i can't wait...

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:43 PM

that "great talent" got us zero playoff appearances...and continuous fading down the stretch...

Well lets see.QB check...or did have...:clap:
Wide outs,check
Running backs well 20 is always enough.
My point is you guys had a good team with lots of talent that under achieved last year,it happens all the time.Now you have a head coach that has destroyed any chemistry that would have been left and with his mind games and hard headed BS,you will pay for it for years.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Well lets see.QB check...or did have...:clap:
Wide outs,check
Running backs well 20 is always enough.
My point is you guys had a good team with lots of talent that under achieved last year,it happens all the time.Now you have a head coach that has destroyed any chemistry that would have been left and with his mind games and hard headed BS,you will pay for it for years.

outside looking in, i can understand why you'd think that...

but truth of the matter, the broncos chemistry is better than it's been in years...

i think you're overestimating our team from the last couple years...

we were in shambles...a true fraud...which is why we always faded down the stretch...

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
outside looking in, i can understand why you'd think that...

but truth of the matter, the broncos chemistry is better than it's been in years...

i think you're overestimating our team from the last couple years...

we were in shambles...a true fraud...which is why we always faded down the stretch...

Maybe but you dont fix that by bringing in a puppet and letting him run off the heart of your offense.For real you guys just like us have been looking for a QB for years,and cutler is way better than Orton and I might even say I wish he was our Qb,but your team is now taking steps back instead of forward.

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Maybe but you dont fix that by bringing in a puppet and letting him run off the heart of your offense.For real you guys just like us have been looking for a QB for years,and cutler is way better than Orton and I might even say I wish he was our Qb,but your team is now taking steps back instead of forward.

Cutler has more talent and physically is head and shoulders better than Orton...

but QB is 50% mental and thats where Cutler lacks...

his leadership is unbelievably bad...he blames teammates publicly more times than i can count...he thinks he's bigger than the team, and the Bears are going to be crying about him real soon...it's gonna be epic...

Orton despite his physical limitations is smart guy who is a terrific leader...look it up, his leadership qualities are well documented...

Bane
08-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Fair enough.Well we wont know anything for either of our teams till they get in the reg season and the real shit hits the fan,so have fun and be good.Im out true blood time.

kstater
08-23-2009, 06:55 PM

Because clearly a guy that decides to throw the ball into triple coverage with his non-throwing hand demonstrates a mentally strong player.

Buehler445
08-23-2009, 06:57 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK...Have to be serious and contribute to discussion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gcbroncos
08-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Because clearly a guy that decides to throw the ball into triple coverage with his non-throwing hand demonstrates a mentally strong player.

wow, you keep tying to maximize an otherwise meaningless play...

he felt he was being sacked, so he threw the ball up for grabs...it was picked...big deal, it's FOURTH DOWN...

under ZERO circumstances do you take a sack on 4th down...anyone with sense knows this...wow dude...

kstater
08-23-2009, 07:04 PM

he felt he was being sacked, so he threw the ball up for grabs...it was picked...big deal, it's FOURTH DOWN...

under ZERO circumstances do you take a sack on 4th down...anyone with sense knows this...wow dude...

Maybe that's why he threw with his left hand. McDaniels was "tying" his right hand behind his back.

Buehler445
08-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Yeah, he was outside of the tackle box. If there is TRIPLE FUCKING COVERAGE, you throw it out the back of the endzone.

SPchief
08-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah, he was outside of the tackle box. If there is TRIPLE ****ING COVERAGE, you throw it out the back of the endzone.

pshh you force a play for turnover instead of doing something smart like that or i don't know, RUNNING for maybe a td

Reerun_KC
08-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah, he was outside of the tackle box. If there is TRIPLE ****ING COVERAGE, you throw it out the back of the endzone.

Nah B, Just limp wrist it into the endzone and hope for the best...

ROFL

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 07:35 PM
leadership can be taught. you cant fix someone who is braindead. and stop with the "its only preseason. u never take a sack on 4th down" crap. clearly, let me reiterate and put it in caps for you, CLEARLY, taking a sack at the 1 wouldve been a much MUCH better option then throwing into triple coverage with your LEFT HAND.:clap:

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 07:42 PM
leadership can be taught. you cant fix someone who is braindead. and stop with the "its only preseason. u never take a sack on 4th down" crap. clearly, let me reiterate and put it in caps for you, CLEARLY, taking a sack at the 1 wouldve been a much MUCH better option then throwing into triple coverage with your LEFT HAND.:clap:

You signature says that you were alive when Orton threw his left handed INT... um... don't you think it is unwise to presume this will be his only one? Perhaps you should say his 'first' left handed INT.

rad
08-23-2009, 07:44 PM
WoW!! Just saw the Cutler highlights. He's probably gonna make a player or two out of those bears receivers. They will probably emerge now that they have a REAL QB throwing them the ball. Dude looks phenomenal. I'm really glad I have him on my FF team.

Yeah, I grabbed Earl Bennett toward the end of my draft.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 07:49 PM
You signature says that you were alive when Orton threw his left handed INT... um... don't you think it is unwise to presume this will be his only one? Perhaps you should say his 'first' left handed INT.

hahaha your right i will keep that in mind

brophog
08-23-2009, 07:55 PM

And trading him has made you the laughingstock on the sports world......

Pablo
08-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Orton should spend less time growing his neckbeard, and more time practicing throwing with his left hand.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Orton should spend less time growing his neckbeard, and more time practicing throwing with his left hand.

and goin down on dudes..

Ugly Duck
08-23-2009, 08:39 PM
CLEARLY, taking a sack at the 1 wouldve been a much MUCH better option then throwing into triple coverage with your LEFT HAND.:clap:

True... but he figured he'd trade turning the ball over on downs at the one for a chance at a TD. If it gets intercepted, they get the ball at the 20. Absolute worst case scenario - it gets run back 103 yards for a TD in a meaningless preseason game. It wasn't as stupid as it looks.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 08:41 PM
True... but he figured he'd trade turning the ball over on downs at the one for a chance at a TD. If it gets intercepted, they get the ball at the 20. Absolute worst case scenario - it gets run back 103 yards for a TD in a meaningless preseason game. It wasn't as stupid as it looks.

oh i assure you, sir, it was.

BCD
08-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Orton cant Dilfer you guys out of this one.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 08:53 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/3cd60aebd897d4144727149023ded85c.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4099)

milkman
08-23-2009, 08:54 PM

You keep defending this, and yet, the kid HC on the sideline, who you claim has done so much to build chemistry and make this a better team, was clearly pissed when he saw that dumbass play.

DBOSHO
08-23-2009, 09:00 PM
You keep defending this, and yet, the kid HC on the sideline, who you claim has done so much to build chemistry and make this a better team, was clearly pissed when he saw that dumbass play.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/24/not_mad_owl.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2915)

BCD
08-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Cutler has more talent and physically is head and shoulders better than Orton...

his leadership is unbelievably bad...he blames teammates publicly more times than i can count...he thinks he's bigger than the team, and the Bears are going to be crying about him real soon...it's gonna be epic...

Orton despite his physical limitations is smart guy who is a terrific leader...look it up, his leadership qualities are well documented...This is still way better than the retard that you have now.

LaChapelle
08-23-2009, 09:27 PM
I never got the joke before, until now. Dove(pigeon) Valley.

Douche Baggins
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
This is beautiful.

http://twitter.com/KingNeckbeard

Fucking Cutlers back in town. That guy is such a fagbot bro. He'll probably be at Nawlins drinking Washington Apples if you need him. Queer.