PDA

View Full Version : Football Stafford Nuthuggers

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm watching the Detroit/Cleveland game right now on NFLN and he looks absolutely awful. Final stat line was 5/13 for 34 yards and 1 INT. Cassel looks leaps and bounds better right now.

BigRock
08-23-2009, 10:21 AM
BUST~!

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Wow.

Am I glad that we didn't have an opportunity to select him. This is exactly why it's SO dangerous to take a QB with a top 5 pick.

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Wow.

Am I glad that we didn't have an opportunity to select him. This is exactly why it's SO dangerous to take a QB with a top 5 pick.

LMAO

JD10367
08-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I wasn't here for it, but if the argument here was "draft a high QB vs. sign someone from another team", I agree that it's always safer with the devil you know. For every Peyton Manning there's a Ryan Leaf, every Drew Bledsoe there's a Rick Mirer. Coupled with the ridiculous contracts high-draft rookies get--especially QBs--and I just don't like it. Stafford might be the second coming of Dan Marino or John Elway... or the second coming of Todd Blackledge or Tony Eason.

dirk digler
08-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Wow.

:LOL:

Tomorrow night we be equally important when Sanchez starts on Monday Night. That should be fun. :)

dj56dt58
08-23-2009, 10:29 AM
What? A veteran quarterback looks better than a rookie in his second pre-season start?

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 10:30 AM

Tomorrow night will be equally important when Sanchez starts on Monday Night. That should be fun. :)

I'd forgotten about this.

Yes, there should be some dandy threads.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM
In other news. Although unlikely to ever happen; Josh Cribbs would look very good in a Chiefs uniform.

KCUnited
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Tomorrow night we be equally important when Sanchez starts on Monday Night. That should be fun. :)
04.25.09 v2.0

Reaper16
08-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Don't let your kids see this thread, Bill Lundberg. You don't want them trying to sleep at night all wracked with shame.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:32 AM
I wasn't here for it, but if the argument here was "draft a high QB vs. sign someone from another team", I agree that it's always safer with the devil you know. For every Peyton Manning there's a Ryan Leaf, every Drew Bledsoe there's a Rick Mirer. Coupled with the ridiculous contracts high-draft rookies get--especially QBs--and I just don't like it. Stafford might be the second coming of Dan Marino or John Elway... or the second coming of Todd Blackledge or Tony Eason.

Is it really safer?

I mean the list of great backup QBs who went on to stardom with another teams include such greats as Scott Mitchell......no, wait.

Jeff Kemp......no...wait

Steve Bono......no...wait.

Elvis GrBac.......no...wait.

Jeff Hostettler......no......wait.

Well there out there.

Count Alex's Losses
08-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I was expecting a nice juicy picture.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm not saying he won't be good, I just don't think any rookie QB was right for us at this point.

Reaper16
08-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm not saying he won't be good, I just don't think any rookie QB was right for us at this point.
What point would that be?

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 10:43 AM

Why?

When would the right time have been?

When we had more time to spend high-round draft picks on the O-line, like we did with Cassel, who has a wealth of collegiate and professional experience?

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:43 AM
What point would that be?

The point where we have a shitty O-line and receivers who can't catch a cold. It's just my opinion if you disagree that's quite alright.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:47 AM
The point where we have a shitty O-line and receivers who can't catch a cold. It's just my opinion if you disagree that's quite alright.

Maybe you got it right, but I thought his question was at what point would be the right time to draft a first round QB?

Mr. Krab
08-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Well this should bring out the Dirty Sanchez crew.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Maybe you got it right, but I thought his question was at what point would be the right time to draft a first round QB?

When you have the tools necessary to help him succeed (ie solid line and decent running game/receivers)?

Deberg_1990
08-23-2009, 10:51 AM
When you have the tools necessary to help him succeed (ie solid line and decent running game/receivers)?

Oh boy....

You do realize that most teams drafting a QB high never have the tools right away to help their franchise QB out?

There is a reason they are drafting top 5 or top 3.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:51 AM

So every successful first round QB had the tools to succeed already when they were drafted?

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Oh boy....

You do realize that most teams drafting a QB never have the tools right away to help their franchise QB out?

The Cowboys should have waited instead of drafting Aikman.

I mean, they ruined him. All those sacks, a 1-15 season.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 10:52 AM

How many great QBs have been the final piece of the puzzle?

Peyton Manning is the model. When an elite talent, who plays the most important position on the field, is available, you take him. In a second.

It's the very definition of a cornerstone.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Oh boy....

You do realize that most teams drafting a QB high never have the tools right away to help their franchise QB out?

True. Detroit however has arguably one of the best receivers in the league, a decent O-line and they went out and drafted the best tight end in the draft as well. Who knows, had we taken Sanchez maybe Pioli would have been more active in drafting/adding the pieces around him. I don't think there is a sure fire "right" way to do it, but I agree with the Chiefs choice to get Cassel and still have the high pick to help shore up the defense.

Edit: I don't think Stafford or Sanchez were the prospects Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman were.

milkman
08-23-2009, 10:59 AM
True. Detroit however has arguably one of the best receivers in the league, a decent O-line and they went out and drafted the best tight end in the draft as well. Who knows, had we taken Sanchez maybe Pioli would have been more active in drafting/adding the pieces around him. I don't think there is a sure fire "right" way to do it, but I agree with the Chiefs choice to get Cassel and still have the high pick to help shore up the defense.

So what you're saying is that it's more practical to get Cassel killed than a rookie QB?

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 10:59 AM
So what you're saying is that it's more practical to get Cassel killed than a rookie QB?

Dammit. Beat me to it.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I guess I'm saying Cassel has a better chance of not getting killed due to his experience last year. I thought I made it clear that I'm not saying one way is right or wrong. Man you guys are a bunch of vultures! :)

OctoberFart
08-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Wow you guys are a bunch of overreaction emotional trainwrecks. You all but straight out called him a bust when he has thrown what maybe 25 preseason passes? Bunch of morons it's so early to say anything other than he had a crap game for a crap team.

Reaper16
08-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Wow you guys are a bunch of overreaction emotional trainwrecks. You all but straight out called him a bust when he has thrown what maybe 25 preseason passes? Bunch of morons it's so early to say anything other than he had a crap game for a crap team.
1 poster = "a bunch?"

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:09 AM
In all fairness I never called him a bust I simply stated he looked awful in this game.

Chieftain58
08-23-2009, 11:10 AM
He was the last pick in our fantasy football draft

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:13 AM
On another note, Cunther's defense is in mid season form, just giving up a long TD run.

Deberg_1990
08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Who knows, had we taken Sanchez maybe Pioli would have been more active in drafting/adding the pieces around him.

You dont think Pioli has been active enough trying to get pieces in KC?

Rome wasnt built in a day. Teams drafting top 3 dont magically make a title run overnight.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:16 AM
On another note, ****her's defense is in mid season form, just giving up a long TD run.

I'm sure it's the Schwarts' fault for not letting him run the defense he wants.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 11:18 AM
On another note, ****her's defense is in mid season form, just giving up a long TD run.

Biggest fraud in the NFL.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:18 AM
You dont think Pioli has been active enough trying to get pieces in KC?

Rome wasnt built in a day. Teams drafting top 3 dont magically make a title run overnight.

Your twisting my words. I'm saying had we drafted a QB with the #3 pick that the rest of the draft and free agency may have looked different.

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Your twisting my words. I'm saying had we drafted a QB with the #3 pick that the rest of the draft and free agency may have looked different.

Even with Cassel, I think this draft should have looked different.

I can understand the Jackson pick.
I can even understand the MaGee pick.

But Donald Washington when we have a fairly talented young group in the secondary already, with Jonathon Luigs sitting there.

Colin Brown when guys like Fenuki Topuo and Xavier Fulton were there, or even a Jasper Brinkly if you wanted to continue to tinker with the D.

That's just the 4th and 5th round.

There were two players there who could have shored up our O-Line immediately.

Instead we took two project players, though I will concede that I'm fairly surprised by Brown at guard.

Bane
08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
In all fairness I never called him a bust I simply stated he looked awful in this game.

We'll see in a few years,the kid has so much pressure on him to save this team,its gonna be hard not to fail.I kinda feel bad for him.:doh!:

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm guessing that if we had taken a QB at #3 we would have looked at someone like Brian Griese or another veteran QB with starting experience. I think THAT's the key to taking a QB early in round one. In my opinion, teams are better off when they don't have to force a young QB in the game when he isn't ready. I think Detroit would be wise to let Culpepper start the season.

kstater
08-23-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't believe a rookie QB looked bad taking his first snaps in the NFL.

Bane
08-23-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm guessing that if we had taken a QB at #3 we would have looked at someone like Brian Griese or another veteran QB with starting experience. I think THAT's the key to taking a QB early in round one. In my opinion, teams are better off when they don't have to force a young QB in the game when he isn't ready.

I agree but sometimes its good to get that kick in the pants and show them were not in kansas anymore totoROFL.
I dont think he should play this year though.

the Talking Can
08-23-2009, 11:40 AM
*edit*

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 11:45 AM
*edit*

LMAO @ your reason for editing...

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Is it really safer?

I mean the list of great backup QBs who went on to stardom with another teams include such greats as Scott Mitchell......no, wait.

Jeff Kemp......no...wait

Well there out there.

Two things here.

#1) There are tons of guys who you overlook.

Trent Green, Rich Gannon, Len Dawson, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Kenny Stabler.... there are tons of examples.

Let me make it clear that I don't care about 'safe'... I want a great QB. I also only thought that one of those were in the draft this year, which is Stafford. I even liked the kid coming out of K-State more than I liked Sanchez.

With that said, the second point is that none of the examples above went to a team that had a GM that knew them nearly as well as Pioli knows Cassel.

None of your examples had the offensive coordinator going to another team as the head coach and trying to trade for the same guy.

In other words, the facts of the situation are much different.

The closest one that I can think of is Trent Green. Green was with the Skins and Martz was hired away to be the OC of the Rams. He did it based on the condition that Green would come with him and start at QB.

When DV came here, he asked that the Chiefs trade for Trent Green.

Trent Green was capable of winning a Super Bowl.

Also, of the guys you gave as examples, I don't know that any started 15 games in a season prior to leaving to go somewhere else.

No guarantees, but Matt Cassel has a lot of positives that those guys don't.

Bill Lundberg
08-23-2009, 11:51 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81216233/Pre-WK-2-Can-t-Miss-Stafford-picked

At least it wasn't left handed :)

milkman
08-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Two things here.

#1) There are tons of guys who you overlook.

Trent Green, Rich Gannon, Len Dawson, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Kenny Stabler.... there are tons of examples.

Let me make it clear that I don't care about 'safe'... I want a great QB. I also only thought that one of those were in the draft this year, which is Stafford. I even liked the kid coming out of K-State more than I liked Sanchez.

With that said, the second point is that none of the examples above went to a team that had a GM that knew them nearly as well as Pioli knows Cassel.

None of your examples had the offensive coordinator going to another team as the head coach and trying to trade for the same guy.

In other words, the facts of the situation are much different.

The closest one that I can think of is Trent Green. Green was with the Skins and Martz was hired away to be the OC of the Rams. He did it based on the condition that Green would come with him and start at QB.

When DV came here, he asked that the Chiefs trade for Trent Green.

Trent Green was capable of winning a Super Bowl.

Also, of the guys you gave as examples, I don't know that any started 15 games in a season prior to leaving to go somewhere else.

No guarantees, but Matt Cassel has a lot of positives that those guys don't.

I know the history.

My point is that picking up someone else's backup has the same kind of mixed results as drafting.

I'm not even going to get into any of the rest of the crap you posted here.

Oh, except for this.

Kenny Stabler was drafted by the Raiders.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 12:04 PM
I know the history.

My point is that picking up someone else's backup has the same kind of mixed results as drafting.

I'm not even going to get into any of the rest of the crap you posted here.

Oh, except for this.

Kenny Stabler was drafted by the Raiders.

Sorry, I was thinking of Jim Plunkett. Thanks for correcting me.

Oh, how about that guy Steve Young..... He went on to be pretty good with his second team.

Reerun_KC
08-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm watching the Detroit/Cleveland game right now on NFLN and he looks absolutely awful. Final stat line was 5/13 for 34 yards and 1 INT. Cassel looks leaps and bounds better right now.

Yeah and the same ones that hate 1st rd are the same one that sucked off Huard and Thigpen the last few years...

What does that tell you?

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Trent Green was capable of winning a Super Bowl with a HOF line in front of him. Without it, he was a below-average QB, someone whom you'd expect to have bounced around from team to team.

FYP.

Tiger's Fan
08-23-2009, 12:13 PM
We didn't draft Sanchez :deevee:

Rinse, repeat.

Really, it NEVER gets old.

milkman
08-23-2009, 12:17 PM
We didn't draft Sanchez :deevee:

Rinse, repeat.

Really, it NEVER gets old.

Did any of us that wanted to draft Sanchz start this stupid shit?

And this wasn't even about Sanchez.

You people keep doing this same shit and then act like we're continuing these stupid fucking debates.

It's you stupid fucking "true fans" who keep bringing this shit up, over and over again.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I thought this conversation was about Stafford, and drafting QBs in general.

Tiger's Fan
08-23-2009, 12:21 PM

You people keep doing this same shit and then act like we're continuing these stupid ****ing debates.

It's you stupid ****ing "true fans" who keep bringing this shit up, over and over again.

Not really, no. I think even semi-intelligent people can see the inference.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 12:25 PM
FYP.

Offenses are dependent on all pieces of the puzzle. The offensive line was very good. But, the offensive line also knew that Trent would make the read and get the ball out of his hands.

Again, for a 'below' average QB... he was coveted by Martz enough to bring in from Washington. He had the second highest passer rating coming off of knee surgery the year prior to becoming a Chief. He went on to lead one of the best offenses in the league.

We all have our opinions in here.... I get that.... but calling Trent Green below average is ridiculous in my view.

Peyton Manning hasn't looked so good when he doesn't get protection. They tend to keep that guy Tom Brady pretty Clean. Troy Aikman had a HOF line in front of him as well.

Heck, about the only QB that I can think of that seems to produce with a poor line is Big Ben. That's it.

So, I guess all the QB's in the league are below average.

milkman
08-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I thought this conversation was about Stafford, and drafting QBs in general.

No it isn't.

It's just another way for Sanchez supporters to infer we should have drafted Sanchez.

Didn't you hear?

RINGLEADER
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM
How many great QBs have been the final piece of the puzzle?

Peyton Manning is the model. When an elite talent, who plays the most important position on the field, is available, you take him. In a second.

It's the very definition of a cornerstone.

True, but if you remember there were some questions about whether or not Indy would take Manning or Leaf with the first pick. And we know how well things worked out for Ryan.

Chocolate Hog
08-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Is it really safer?

Jeff Kemp......no...wait

Well there out there.

To be fair Kurt Warner & Len Dawson were both backups.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Offenses are dependent on all pieces of the puzzle. The offensive line was very good. But, the offensive line also knew that Trent would make the read and get the ball out of his hands.

Again, for a 'below' average QB... he was coveted by Martz enough to bring in from Washington. He had the second highest passer rating coming off of knee surgery the year prior to becoming a Chief. He went on to lead one of the best offenses in the league.

We all have our opinions in here.... I get that.... but calling Trent Green below average is ridiculous in my view.

Peyton Manning hasn't looked so good when he doesn't get protection. They tend to keep that guy Tom Brady pretty Clean. Troy Aikman had a HOF line in front of him as well.

Heck, about the only QB that I can think of that seems to produce with a poor line is Big Ben. That's it.

So, I guess all the QB's in the league are below average.

The leap in logic that you take to arrive at the bolded is staggering.

I stand by my comment. Without a HOF line, Green was a below-average QB. Trying to equate him to the performances of Brady and/or Manning with piss-poor line play is unfathomable.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 01:25 PM
True, but if you remember there were some questions about whether or not Indy would take Manning or Leaf with the first pick. And we know how well things worked out for Ryan.

Absolutely.

And what did SD do? Cover up into a shell and piss their pants at the thought of drafting another QB high in the first round?

Fuck, no. They, rightly, sought out another top talent. And now Rivers is one of the best young QBs in the league and in a great position to fist fuck the Chiefs for the better part of the next decade.

dirk digler
08-23-2009, 01:32 PM

I agree with this. It is fairly obvious that the better your O-Line is the better the QB plays and more productive the offense is. Also I believe that Trent was a very good QB in his short time here especially with below average WR's.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Absolutely.

And what did SD do? Cover up into a shell and piss their pants at the thought of drafting another QB high in the first round?

Fuck, no. They, rightly, sought out another top talent. And now Rivers is one of the best young QBs in the league and in a great position to fist fuck the Chiefs for the better part of the next decade.

You have to have some respect for those organizations.

The Colts got hosed by George they weren't shy about taking Manning, the Chargers got hosed took another QB top 5 even Cincy did the same.

If we took a top 5 QB that bombed I can't imagine how many people would never want to draft another QB again.

okcchief
08-23-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't think it's fair to compare a guy just starting to a guy who spent four years learning on the bench and another starting. Not to metion the fact that he learned behind one of the all time greats. I have no problem with the Cassel acquisition, but the Jury will be out on Stafford for a few years. I don't care how awful he may look now.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:10 PM
The leap in logic that you take to arrive at the bolded is staggering.

I stand by my comment. Without a HOF line, Green was a below-average QB. Trying to equate him to the performances of Brady and/or Manning with piss-poor line play is unfathomable.

Without a good line, EVERY QB is below average.

Yes, the offensive line was great. He still had to make the reads and the throws, didn't he?

It's not like he was throwing to Boldin and Fitzgerald here. He put up 4000 plus yards for three years, had four straight years with a QB rating above 90, and he was the unquestinoned leader of the offense.

You calling him below average.... with or without a HOF line is silly.

OnTheWarpath58
08-23-2009, 08:12 PM

Except me, apparently.

Signed,

Ben Roethlisberger

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:14 PM
There are QB's that if you put them behind the line Green had would have been regarded as phenoms for example, imagine Drew Bledsoe behind that line.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:15 PM
You have to have some respect for those organizations.

The Colts got hosed by George they weren't shy about taking Manning, the Chargers got hosed took another QB top 5 even Cincy did the same.

If we took a top 5 QB that bombed I can't imagine how many people would never want to draft another QB again.

I think you are overstating things a bunch.

If not for the availability of Cassel and Pioli's familiarity with him, do you think that most fans wouldn't have wanted to draft a QB?

I think most fans would have adopted your view of Sanchez if there were not a better alternative available. I know we dissagree here, but most see that Pioli has a better knowlege of Cassel than he could have of anyone in the draft. And, most acknowlege that filling a position with a second round pick is much better than filling the same position with a first round pick.

But, if he were not available. If we were coming into this year and Brady had stayed healthy and no one had ever heard of Cassel.... do you think the fans would be calling for someone like Orton?

I know I wouldn't. At that point, I would have wanted the Chiefs to trade up for Stafford. Or trade down to take the guy from K-State..... but I would have wanted a first round QB.

You assume that just because the board isn't all worked up about your team's college QB, that we must be against drafting a QB high in the first round.

Tribal Warfare
08-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Except me, apparently.

Signed,

Ben Roethlisberger

Elway is the only QB who has overcome a complete shit cast including coaches

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:19 PM
This market in general would much rather go with the safe vet approach than the youth approach...

Hell tons of people long for the Marty days and it was full of vet players, I think that's a big reason why.

It has 0 to do with Sanchez honestly, the year before I was big on taking Ryan if he fell to us, that was met with tons of resistance, even people going so far as to say Brodie Croyle was more talented.

No matter the prospect or the year there was always a reason why "this guy isn't worth it he's risky he's not good enough" always a reason to not take the QB, it's something to do with this fan base.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't think it's fair to compare a guy just starting to a guy who spent four years learning on the bench and another starting. Not to metion the fact that he learned behind one of the all time greats. I have no problem with the Cassel acquisition, but the Jury will be out on Stafford for a few years. I don't care how awful he may look now.

Peyton Manning looked pretty bad that first year... turned out okay.

Stafford is everything you want in a QB. Smart, tough, hard worker. The two rookie QB's that had success last year had a ton more talent around them and they were able to grow into the roles. They started the season with a simplified playbook, and then added stuff as they went along.

In Atlanta, they had Michael Turner and they leaned on him a lot. In Baltimore, they had a great defense.

Both situations put very little pressure on the young QB's to make plays.

Stafford has no such luxury. It will make him look worse in the beginning.... but he will grow and get better.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I really wish people wouldn't put Ryan and Flacco in the same sentence Ryan was much more impressive.

I was watching games where Joe Flacco was like 4-12 for 22 yards and announcers would say things like "Joe Flacco doing a nice job" and I would just sit there dumbfounded.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
This market in general would much rather go with the safe vet approach than the youth approach...

Hell tons of people long for the Marty days and it was full of vet players, I think that's a big reason why.

It has 0 to do with Sanchez honestly, the year before I was big on taking Ryan if he fell to us, that was met with tons of resistance, even people going so far as to say Brodie Croyle was more talented.

No matter the prospect or the year there was always a reason why "this guy isn't worth it he's risky he's not good enough" always a reason to not take the QB, it's something to do with this fan base.

I don't understand that at all. We have went forty years since we had a legit Franchise QB in the prime of his carer.

I would have been happy with Trent Green if he were to have played a decade and we could have built around him.

I think the Chiefs would have taken Ryan had he fallen to them last year. For all the cr@p that Herm took.... he knew that developing a young pro bowl QB was the foundation for the team.

He might have lasted at head coach had he picked up a retread and won eight games in the last two years.

BTW: If you have ever seen Brodie chuck the ball in person, you would be hard pressed to find many players with a better arm. It is his decision making and, even more than that, his health that holds him back.....certainly not his talent.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't understand that at all. We have went forty years since we had a legit Franchise QB in the prime of his carer.

I would have been happy with Trent Green if he were to have played a decade and we could have built around him.

I think the Chiefs would have taken Ryan had he fallen to them last year. For all the cr@p that Herm took.... he knew that developing a young pro bowl QB was the foundation for the team.

He might have lasted at head coach had he picked up a retread and won eight games in the last two years.

BTW: If you have ever seen Brodie chuck the ball in person, you would be hard pressed to find many players with a better arm. It is his decision making and, even more than that, his health that holds him back.....certainly not his talent.

You should have been here for the draft before, if you had seen the type of resistance you got if you suggested the possibility of taking Matt Ryan you'd see why some fans feel it's the position in general that people don't want.

It's like some just have a fear that if you take a QB high he will kill your franchise so we can't possibly do that.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:27 PM
I really wish people wouldn't put Ryan and Flacco in the same sentence Ryan was much more impressive.

I was watching games where Joe Flacco was like 4-12 for 22 yards and announcers would say things like "Joe Flacco doing a nice job" and I would just sit there dumbfounded.

Well, you would have to admit that Ryan had far more weapons around him to succeed. You would also have to consider that the Ravens defense was far better than the Falcons, and they asked much less of Flacco.

With that said, I concur that Ryan was better.... much better.

I imagine that Sanchez's first year will look much like Flacco's. I expect the Jets defense to be much improved. They have a good backfield, a decent OL.... So, I think they just take the air out of the ball a bit and let Sanchez grow into his role.

The point was that Stafford won't have that luxury. The defense sucks. The offensive line is poor. He has a great WR.... but that will encourage the team to throw more and give a rookie QB more opportunity to make mistakes.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Before Matt Ryan, Roddy White was not thought of the way he is now, neither was Jenkins for that matter they used all these high picks on WR's that people considered to be borderline busts with Vick and now with a different QB they look like they are worth of their picks.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
You should have been here for the draft before, if you had seen the type of resistance you got if you suggested the possibility of taking Matt Ryan you'd see why some fans feel it's the position in general that people don't want.

It's like some just have a fear that if you take a QB high he will kill your franchise so we can't possibly do that.

But, we have had 40 years of mediocrity at best. If we never get a solid franchise type QB... then we will never.... well most likely never... actually win in the playoffs and go to the Super Bowl.

I don't think the Chiefs need a HOF type QB... but they need a consistent guy that can stay healthy and make good decisions.

I do like the fact that Pioli has said that if it was a mistake to sign Cassel, they will play someone else or bring another QB in.

Now, I know it may not happen... but it at least sounds nice.

No one is going to make the right choice 100% of the time. What I want is someone who makes more good choices than bad and one who acknowleges the mistakes and works to fix them. Pioli and Haley both strike me as those type of guys.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:33 PM
But, we have had 40 years of mediocrity at best. If we never get a solid franchise type QB... then we will never.... well most likely never... actually win in the playoffs and go to the Super Bowl.

I don't think the Chiefs need a HOF type QB... but they need a consistent guy that can stay healthy and make good decisions.

I do like the fact that Pioli has said that if it was a mistake to sign Cassel, they will play someone else or bring another QB in.

Now, I know it may not happen... but it at least sounds nice.

No one is going to make the right choice 100% of the time. What I want is someone who makes more good choices than bad and one who acknowleges the mistakes and works to fix them. Pioli and Haley both strike me as those type of guys.

The last 2 years taught me something....I think our fan base in general would rather be mediocre than take the risks to be a Superbowl team. They can't stand the possibility of being 2-14, they were happier with a bad year being 7-9, being competitive etc etc.

Alot of people that live here look at Chiefs games/Arrowhead etc as fun time social events to go eat and get drunk, when the Chiefs are bad it ruins their social event...

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Before Matt Ryan, Roddy White was not thought of the way he is now, neither was Jenkins for that matter they used all these high picks on WR's that people considered to be borderline busts with Vick and now with a different QB they look like they are worth of their picks.

Not entirely true. Remember, Vick didn't play in 2007 either. And, both of those WR's started to show that they had talent before Ryan got there. Roddy White had 1200 yards in 2007. Jenkins had over 500.

The 2007 season was with Harrington and a cast of other QB's... but it showed what those guys were capable of when a QB actually worked at being a QB and understanding the offense.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 08:41 PM
The last 2 years taught me something....I think our fan base in general would rather be mediocre than take the risks to be a Superbowl team. They can't stand the possibility of being 2-14, they were happier with a bad year being 7-9, being competitive etc etc.

Alot of people that live here look at Chiefs games/Arrowhead etc as fun time social events to go eat and get drunk, when the Chiefs are bad it ruins their social event...

I would much rather take the lumps and build something truly special than sit around hoping for a 13-3 type of season that I can leave Arrowhead dissapointed and heartbroken after yet another playoff loss.

At some point.... you just have to suck it up and say we will do whatever it takes to build a winner.

The one thing I really admired about Herm was that he was willing to take the heat to do things the way he thought they should be done. I know we dissagree on some of the talent that Herm brought in.... but no one can argue that he wasn't willing to take the chance to do what he believed in.

Whether any of the talent from his drafts sticks or not, the Chiefs are still in a far better place because the administration won't be trying to prevent a backslide. We can build from here and move on. Even if every player has to be scrapped, it is better than the Chiefs having a 8 win season last year and the coaches being worried about taking a step backwards.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 08:45 PM
You might wanna take lumps the same as others do but not every football fan cares about Superbowls or is "hardcore" they look at the games as fun social events so if the team is really bad that event is gone and that pisses them off.

milkman
08-23-2009, 08:54 PM

Hell, before Sanchez declared, ot even hinted at it, we heard every protest imaginable when we hoped we'd have a shot at Stafford.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 09:01 PM

I think every QB gets taken down a notch. The greats can be made to look average. And the top "system" guys become below-average, and thus my point about Green.

Don't get me wrong; a team can win with him.

But I'm of the mindset that the Chiefs need to find their "franchise" guy. A Brady, Manning, Rivers, Roethlisssasfasdberger, (perhaps, but it's looking like it) Ryan.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
I think every QB gets taken down a notch. The greats can be made to look average. And the top "system" guys become below-average, and thus my point about Green.

Don't get me wrong; a team can win with him.

But I'm of the mindset that the Chiefs need to find their "franchise" guy. A Brady, Manning, Rivers, Roethlisssasfasdberger, (perhaps, but it's looking like it) Ryan.

Brady... better.

Manning, Peyton.... better

Big Ben.... better.

Manning, Eli... not as good.

Rivers.... on par with Green.

Brees.... on par with Green.

Below average is an overstatement. Green was a top 10 QB in the NFL for those three years.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 09:24 PM
I disagree with alot of those assessments but ok.

DeezNutz
08-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Below average is an overstatement. Green was a top 10 QB in the NFL for those three years.

Top 10 doesn't make one a franchise QB.

And I'd rank Rivers and Brees ahead of Green, particularly Rivers, who is an emerging superstar, IMO.

Mecca
08-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Yea I don't think Green ever came close to the level Rivers is going to.

Deberg_1990
08-23-2009, 10:10 PM

Rivers takes alot of grief from Chiefs fans but hes good. Damn good.

Alot of that is envy i think, but facts are facts....Rivers wins ballgames.

Reaper16
08-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Brady... better.

Manning, Peyton.... better

Big Ben.... better.

Manning, Eli... not as good.

Rivers.... on par with Green.

Brees.... on par with Green.

You are not sensible in the least bit.

Reerun_KC
08-23-2009, 11:02 PM

Yep and I have family that buys season tickets to prove it....

The long for the days of Marty and 9-7.... They could careless about a superbowl, they just want to win home games and have fun...

Raised On Riots
08-23-2009, 11:54 PM

You people keep doing this same shit and then act like we're continuing these stupid fucking debates.

It's you stupid fucking "true fans" who keep bringing this shit up, over and over again.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Milkman IS The Shizznit.

God Bless you Sir, and all the fine work you do.:clap:

salame
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/matt-stafford-holding-keg.jpg

chiefs1111
08-24-2009, 03:22 AM
as much as i liked Green I would take Rivers and Brees over him

SenselessChiefsFan
08-24-2009, 09:04 AM

We'll see where he goes, but as of right now, Rivers of last year is very similar to Green in his prime.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Top 10 doesn't make one a franchise QB.

And I'd rank Rivers and Brees ahead of Green, particularly Rivers, who is an emerging superstar, IMO.

Top ten is not below average in the least. And, you can win with a top 10 QB.

His performance was top 3 during that time considering yards, passer rating, offensive production.

But, overall, he was easily a top 10 QB even without the HOF line.

As far as Rivers and Brees..... Brees is the better of the two, and I would still say that Green was on par with Brees.

Brock
08-24-2009, 09:09 AM
We'll see where he goes, but as of right now, Rivers of last year is very similar to Green in his prime.

LMAO

Chiefnj2
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Green bloomed too late. He had a hell of a small window, but it's tough to compare him to someone who can put up similar numbers for 7+ years.

Inspector
08-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I really wish people wouldn't put Ryan and Flacco in the same sentence.

I think you just put them in the same sentence.

And you know how you wish people wouldn't do that.

Pitt Gorilla
08-24-2009, 12:18 PM
We've got some Stafford Nuthuggers in our red oak in the front yard. We sprayed some Sevin on it and I guess we'll see what happens.

Chiefnj2
08-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Well, at least Gunther has the defense playing some inspired ball.

Raised On Riots
08-24-2009, 12:43 PM
We've got some Stafford Nuthuggers in our red oak in the front yard. We sprayed some Sevin on it and I guess we'll see what happens.

I had a pair of Stafford Nuthuggers back in the 70's; it was an embarrassing time for clothing.

Pitt Gorilla
08-24-2009, 12:47 PM
I had a pair of Stafford Nuthuggers back in the 70's; it was an embarrassing time for clothing.Literally LOL, as I believe Stafford is sold at JC Penney.

JD10367
08-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a pair of Stafford Nuthuggers back in the 70's; it was an embarrassing time for clothing.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

Raised On Riots
08-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Literally LOL, as I believe Stafford is sold at JC Penney.

LMAO Oh shit! That's right!

Raised On Riots
08-24-2009, 12:49 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

LMAO The GONG( guy thong )never gets old.

Demonpenz
08-24-2009, 02:17 PM
I would rather suck shit than go 8-8 and miss the playoffs, but i am not investing 1000 dollars in season tickets, and I want to see an impact player. Not a run stopping DT. Or in dorsey's case a no stopping DT

DeezNutz
08-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Top ten is not below average in the least. And, you can win with a top 10 QB.

His performance was top 3 during that time considering yards, passer rating, offensive production.

But, overall, he was easily a top 10 QB even without the HOF line.

As far as Rivers and Brees..... Brees is the better of the two, and I would still say that Green was on par with Brees.

I could care less what the stat line says. Being in the top 10, statistically, doesn't make a player a franchise QB.

And as much as I like Green as a person--he seems like a great dude--he's not on the same level as Brees or Rivers.

And Rivers is going to end up being a fucking stud. The only QB I'd take in front of him right now would be Big Ben, and I might waver on this pick.

Chiefnj2
08-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Rivers gets to pad his stats against Oakland, KC and Denver.

CoMoChief
08-24-2009, 02:52 PM
During Green's time here in KC the only QB to throw for more yards during that span was Peyton Manning.

milkman
08-24-2009, 08:38 PM
During Green's time here in KC the only QB to throw for more yards during that span was Peyton Manning.

And Vinnie Testaverde threw for more career yards than Joe Montana.

What's your point?

Count Alex's Losses
09-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Well, shit.

http://i27.tinypic.com/10z63co.gif

Valiant
09-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Rivers takes alot of grief from Chiefs fans but hes good. Damn good.

Alot of that is envy i think, but facts are facts....Rivers wins ballgames.

Is it Rivers or the team he is on?? The guy is surrounded with talent..

Not arguing either way, but I can see both sides..

chiefs1111
09-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Well, shit.

http://i27.tinypic.com/10z63co.gif

Great throw

Omar_Doom
09-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Stafford= Healthy

Cassel = Hurt

TrickyNicky
09-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Who has a winning season first, KC or Detroit?

Mecca
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
That is a ridiculous throw...

The Lions and Chiefs are about on the same track I'd say..both teams lack talent and have a long way to go.

WilliamTheIrish
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
That throw was as pretty as it gets.

Nightfyre
09-01-2009, 06:53 PM
40 yards on a string like a laser-sighted .22

Raised On Riots
09-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh, you JUST NOW seeing that shit?!

He sure sucks, don't he?/True Fan.

DeezNutz
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Too risky.

Raised On Riots
09-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Too risky.

Nothing special, no NFL experience.

Tribal Warfare
09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
That is a ridiculous throw...

The Lions and Chiefs are about on the same track I'd say..both teams lack talent and have a long way to go.

the impressive thing was the throw was so casual for him.

Raised On Riots
09-01-2009, 08:59 PM
the impressive thing was the throw was so casual for him.

No Lions fans, and I mean NONE were jazzed about drafting Stafford. They were all weeping and moaning and shit, and I'm like "guys; you're gonna' be fine. You're gonna' better than fine. It just might take a year or two before you see him playing consistently well".
They're a little more chipper these days( I wonder why ).

EDIT: Fuckin' True Fans...they're everywhere.

Tchoupitoulas
09-01-2009, 09:36 PM
You know who would not have been able to make that throw? Joe Montana. I'd take him over fat, stupid, lazy and strong arm any day. Tell your imaginary Lions friend he is screwed.

Raised On Riots
09-01-2009, 09:41 PM
You know who would not have been able to make that throw? Joe Montana. I'd take him over fat, stupid, lazy and strong arm any day. Tell your imaginary Lions friend he is screwed.

I'm sorry, we don't have a Special Ed forum here. Try Chiefs Coalition; they should be able to accommodate you.:thumb:

Tchoupitoulas
09-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry, we don't have a Special Ed forum here. Try Chiefs Coalition; they should be able to accommodate you.:thumb:

Curious why anyone would go out of their way to hit the shift key to capitalize special ed. It is not a proper noun and while it could be a name I don't think that is what was intended. I am guessing it was the sign you saw for 26 years on the door to home room. Also don't smile at me. its queer.

Raised On Riots
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Curious why anyone would go out of their way to hit the shift key to capitalize special ed. It is not a proper noun and while it could be a name I don't think that is what was intended. I am guessing it was the sign you saw for 26 years on the door to home room. Also don't smile at me. its queer.

Wow, that took you only 32 minutes to come up with. I take it business is brisk at the McDrive-Thru this evening? Or were you just popping your zits on the McBathroom mirror?

Simply Red
09-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Wow.

i know, i'm not ready to call him a bust, but seeing him play A TON in school, he isn't all that everyone was making him out to be, or, at least that is what I was thinking. I've always questioned how well he'd do in the NFL. We'll see. so..

Bill Lundberg
11-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Might as well give credit where credit is due. He's going to be a good one.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2009/11/23/stafford-passes-way-into-record-book/

Stafford passes way into record book

11/23/2009
http://www.profootballhof.com/UserFiles/image/Stafford_250.jpgMatthew Stafford set career highs and also broke some NFL rookie passing records as he guided the Detroit Lions (http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2009/11/23/stafford-passes-way-into-record-book/#) to a thrilling last second win over the Cleveland Browns (http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2009/11/23/stafford-passes-way-into-record-book/#) on Sunday.
Stafford’s 422 yards passing eclipsed the single-game mark for a rookie that was set by Matt Leinart of the Arizona Cardinals (405 yards) in a game on Nov. 26, 2006.
Detroit’s first-year QB also became just the second rookie quarterback in NFL history to throw five touchdowns in a game. The Chicago Bears’ Ray Buivid first accomplished that feat on Dec. 5, 1937.
Here’s a look of how Stafford’s passing yardage against Cleveland compares to the best rookie games by the QBs enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame who began their career since 1970.

Brock
11-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Oops.

Deberg_1990
11-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Its just too bad he doesnt have that Mark Sanchez "it" factor. ROFL

the Talking Can
11-23-2009, 01:25 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/11/22/Week11/index.html

Bobby Layne would be proud.

Those are the exact words I said to Stafford as Detroit medics finished putting a harness on his left shoulder and a sling on his arm in the postgame locker room. Layne's the blood-and-guts Lions quarterback who preceded Stafford by 50 years at Highland Park (Texas) High, and then by half a century as the Lions quarterback. Before Stafford and I started talking, I could hear the labored breathing and slight grunts -- I assume from Stafford -- as the harness went on his shoulder. X-rays were negative, but you could read his lips after he threw the winning touchdown and went to the sideline in intense pain. "It's out! It's out!'' he said, meaning his shoulder popped out of the socket.

Now I understand the wounded Lions fans. I hear from so many of you. The hopelessness, the anti-Matt Millenism, the surrender, the longing simply to be relevant again. And Goodell's right. This might have been something big right here. Not saying the Lions are on the road to contention. But they're mad as hell, and they're not going to take the losing anymore, and they know after Sunday they have the kind of braveheart quarterback a battling city like Detroit has been awaiting. And so that's why I choose this morning to write about the second win of the Detroit Lions at the top of the column, rather than the 10th victory for the Saints and the Colts. The moment was just so abnormal, so fascinating.

The game came down to two plays. You've seen them, I'm sure. With eight seconds left and Cleveland up 37-31 (thanks to Brady Quinn's four touchdown passes), Detroit had the ball at Cleveland 32. Second down. The smart play would have been a 15-yard out to get closer to the end zone, and then a final shot to try to win. Stafford took the snap and looked. Then got chased out of the pocket to his left.

"Throw the ball!'' screamed coach Jim Schwartz. Stafford was only a few strides away from him.

Nope. Stafford now ran back toward midfield, looking for a receiver.

"Throw the ball!'' screamed Schwartz again.

Stafford stopped. Two rushers got ready to cream him. Defensive tackle C.J. Mosley, all 305 pounds of him, was two feet away and closing fast when Stafford finally let the ball go toward the left corner of the end zone. Bang! Mosley drove Stafford as hard as a quarterback can be driven into the ground. The ball fluttered into the air, right into the arms of safety Brodney Pool.

Interception. Ballgame.

Flags.

"Game's over,'' Stafford said. "I was sure it was, even though I was on the ground and pretty much in a lot of pain. Then I heard there was a flag.''

Seems that Browns nickel back Hank Poteat tackled wideout Calvin Johnson in the end zone, thinking physical play was OK because Stafford had left the pocket. "No! No!'' one of the officials kept saying over and over to Poteat. "Pass interference!''

But because Stafford lay on the field and caused a stoppage in play, Detroit was charged with a timeout. It didn't have one, that was the Lions' fourth charged timeout of the half ... but because time had expired, the Lions would not be penalized five yards, not penalized by having time run off the clock. [Only on a fifth timeout of a half -- three timeouts followed by two due to injury -- does yardage actually get marked off.]

Meanwhile, Stafford was ushered to the Lions sideline, where four team medics began to examine him. In the game went backup Daunte Culpepper. Detroit would have one, last, untimed play at the one-yard-line because the game cannot end on a defensive penalty. Culpepper began to call signals.

Then Cleveland coach Eric Mangini called timeout, and proceeded to appeal to the officials about something. The non-runoff of time on the clock? The pass interference? I don't know. After the game, he said he took the timeout to see if he had the right personnel package on the field for the last play.

"I was flat on my back on the sidelines, and the doctors were trying to figure out what was wrong with my shoulder,'' said Stafford. "But I heard, 'Timeout Cleveland,' and then I knew I could come back in.''

An injured player who leaves the field has to sit for at least one play -- unless there is a charged timeout by either team. Stafford knew. And he immediately began trying to get up, but the doctors kept telling him, basically, to hold on, hoss -- he wasn't authorized to go back in. But Stafford got up and weaved his way onto the field, telling offensive coordinator Scott Linehan to call a pass play if he wanted, because he had one play left in him.

"Only one,'' Stafford said. "But I knew I had one. I had the adrenalin going.'' He jogged onto the field and Culpepper jogged back off.

Meanwhile, Schwartz hollered at his medical staff: "Is he good to go?'' And one of the doctors said no, and Schwartz asked what was wrong, and the doc said he didn't know because they hadn't had time to examine him yet.

"The kid put himself back in the game,'' Schwartz said.

Lord knows what the Browns thought the wounded Stafford would call, but tight end Brandon Pettigrew, a fellow first-round pick in 2009, ran a short square-in at the back of the end zone, and Stafford flicked it to him. Ballgame.

"His best play wasn't the last play, or the second-to-last,'' Schwartz told me. "His best play was eluding four of our medical guys to get back onto the field.''

"Ever been in a game like that?'' I asked Stafford.

"No,'' he said. "Has there been one like that?''

Not that I've seen.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/11/22/Week11/index.html#ixzz0XiDvrALe
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

DeezNutz
11-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Never won the big one and makes too many mistakes.

I'll take an OT, instead.

Gravedigger
11-23-2009, 01:48 PM

Don't say Final when the actual Final stat line was Stafford 26/43 422 yards 5 TD's 2 Int. He had a record day and came back into the game on the final play to win the game for his team, that's the kind of moxie you want in a QB.

Basileus777
11-23-2009, 01:50 PM
I was a big fan of Stafford, so I've never understood the hate he got. That includes everyone who thought Sanchez was a better prospect.

Bill Lundberg
11-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Don't say Final when the actual Final stat line was Stafford 26/43 422 yards 5 TD's 2 Int. He had a record day and came back into the game on the final play to win the game for his team, that's the kind of moxie you want in a QB.

Why don't you look at the date of the original post, then look at my post today and get back to me.

Tiger's Fan
11-23-2009, 01:57 PM
I was a big fan of Stafford, so I've never understood the hate he got. That includes everyone who thought Sanchez was a better prospect.

I wanted Stafford, and anyone that thinks/thought that about Sanchez is a fucking moron. They know who they are.

Gravedigger
11-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Why don't you look at the date of the original post, then look at my post today and get back to me.

Nah, you put yourself out on a limb midgame, which you should never do, and it burned ya. I'm going to let it simmer for a bit. Can't let it simmer without the flame.

BigMeatballDave
11-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Stafford>Sanchez x1000

L.A. Chieffan
11-23-2009, 02:07 PM

This. That's why I would have done everything in my power to trade out with NY. I would have taken the same package that Cleveland got.

Rudy lost the toss
11-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Never won the big one and makes too many mistakes.

I'll take an OT, instead.

gay post. A lot of guys wanted Stafford

Bill Lundberg
11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Nah, you put yourself out on a limb midgame, which you should never do, and it burned ya. I'm going to let it simmer for a bit. Can't let it simmer without the flame.

You still don't get it do you? I posted this in August during a pre season game. This was not originally posted during yesterday's game. Shut your cock holster, you're making an ass out of yourself.

Brock
11-23-2009, 02:21 PM
You still don't get it do you? I posted this in August during a pre season game. This was not originally posted during yesterday's game. Shut your cock holster, you're making an ass out of yourself.

ROFL

Raised On Riots
11-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Let's just bookmark for future reference...

There we go.

Param
11-23-2009, 04:29 PM

I think what some people tend to forget is Stafford is only 21 years old. Dude has only been legal to drink alcohol for 9 months.

DeezNutz
11-23-2009, 08:48 PM
gay post. A lot of guys wanted Stafford

Yep. There was a ton of support...

as soon as it was abundantly clear that the Chiefs had no shot at drafting him.

chiefbowe82
11-23-2009, 08:51 PM
we've got mark castle