PDA

View Full Version : Football Plaxico on E60

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow, if true, that interview has changed my mind about him.

What do you think..?

Have another beer on me.

LINK

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/news/story?id=4421436

ThaVirus
08-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I've been watching ESPN on mute all day long. What was said??

smittysbar
08-25-2009, 06:41 PM
He got fucked

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:43 PM
The big thing that got me was remembering that Steve Smith had been held up at gunpoint a few days earlier. Plaxico had his house broken into a few times and the other murders that have taken NFL players lives.

My big problem was that he had a gun in the first place. He changed my mind on that. It's a right to own a gun. He should have been counseled on the law a bit better, as I'm sure all teams in the league are doing now.

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2009, 06:44 PM
He's a ****ing idiot. Hell I live in Kansas and even I know about the gun laws in NYC. He should have had to do the minimum 3 1/2 yrs. for being so damned stupid.

Dicky McElephant
08-25-2009, 06:45 PM
Whether the club let him in with it or not.....he didn't have a fucking permit. Therefor....dude broke the law.

Bane
08-25-2009, 06:47 PM
NY gun laws are crazy hard on offenders,but I do kinda feel bad for him.He should have been more careful is all I know to say.
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:48 PM
He's a ****ing idiot. Hell I live in Kansas and even I know about the gun laws in NYC. He should have had to do the minimun 3 1/2 yrs. for being so damned stupid.

Alot of people do dumb shit. He didn't hurt anyone but himself(and subsequently his family, friends and team). He still doesn't deserve that much time. I could get into an argument about the politics of gun laws and what our founders meant for them to be but I think thats for another forum on CP.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 06:49 PM
He basically talked about how he went to pick up Ahmad Bradshaw who lives by Steve Smith and after Smith got held up and told him he thought he was going to die he wasn't going there without a gun.

Bane
08-25-2009, 06:50 PM
The NFL can't be responsible for every mistake these players make.They are leaps and bounds ahead of all other major sports when it comes to educating its players.
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeMaslowski
Whether the club let him in with it or not.....he didn't have a ****ing permit. Therefor....dude broke the law.

Ugh, laws are important, although often times misguided and the sentences given are sometimes extreme.

smittysbar
Alot of people do dumb shit. He didn't hurt anyone but himself(and subsequently his family, friends and team). He still doesn't deserve that much time. I could get into an argument about the politics of gun laws and what our founders meant for them to be but I think thats for another forum on CP.

I agree

wild1
08-25-2009, 06:51 PM
is the sentence out of line from what others get for the same in NYC?

Mecca
I still say it's an example of why mandatory/no tolerance types of laws end up being retarded.

Tiger's Fan
He basically talked about how he went to pick up Ahmad Bradshaw who lives by Steve Smith and after Smith got held up and told him he thought he was going to die he wasn't going there without a gun.

Then don't go there or hire your own security.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:52 PM

This is a misquote. He had elevated fears. It happens.

Dicky McElephant
08-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Why was the gun only tucked into his pants. If he wants it for protection...put the bitch in a holster. That way you don't accidently shoot yourself like a moron.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 06:53 PM
This is a stupid misquote. He had elevated fears. It happens.

Jeremy Schapp was on ESPNnews earlier today and he said Plaxico told him that, I don't know if they showed that part I didn't see the entire interview.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Why was the gun only tucked into his pants. If he wants it for protection...put the bitch in a holster. That way you don't accidently shoot yourself like a moron.

He said that it was a stupid decision as well. I'm sure he watched Belly, Boyz in the Hood, or any other thug movie a few too many times.

Brock
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM
He's a dummy who doesn't know how to handle a gun, and so shouldn't have one to begin with. It's over, quit whining and go do your time.

Buehler445
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Here's my take on the Plax situation.

He violated the law and should reap the consequences. Hell I got a ticket for going 77 in a 65 in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE and I pretty much had created no threat to society. It's stupid, but I have to be accountable for my actions.

That being said, the gun laws are dumb in NYC.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Jeremy Schapp was on ESPNnews earlier today and he said Plaxico told him that, I don't know if they showed that part I didn't see the entire interview.

Didn't mean to say stupid.. I can't sleep, this damn divorce shit is wearing on me. He did say that is what scared him a bit.. but not that he thought death was imminent.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Didn't mean to say stupid.. I can't sleep, this damn divorce shit is wearing on me. He did say that is what scared him a bit.. but not that he thought death was imminent.

No no Steve Smith said he thought he was going to die, not Plaxico.

wild1
He's a dummy who doesn't know how to handle a gun, and so shouldn't have one to begin with. It's over, quit whining and go do your time.

Correct. And instead of feeling sorry for this person of questionable character who is getting the due penalty for the crime he committed, be glad he didn't kill someone else who didn't deserve what they got.

I didn't think people really stuck pistols in their waistbands anymore. Could this millionaire athlete not spare $30 for a decent holster?

MikeMaslowski
I guess there are those few who live in a completely legal glass house that can throw stones... oh wait, that might be illegal too.

JASONSAUTO
Correct. And instead of feeling sorry for this person of questionable character who is getting the due penalty for the crime he committed, be glad he didn't kill someone else who didn't deserve what they got.

I didn't think people really stuck pistols in their waistbands anymore. Could this millionaire athlete not spare $30 for a decent holster?

huh?

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:01 PM
No no Steve Smith said he thought he was going to die, not Plaxico.

Ahhh...sorry, misread you.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Obviously everyone on this forum that has ever had 2 drinks then driven...or smoked a joint etc etc deserves to do the time!

Brock
08-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Obviously everyone on this forum that has ever had 2 drinks then driven...or smoked a joint etc etc deserves to do the time!

Uh, if they got caught, yeah.

DeezNutz
08-25-2009, 07:05 PM

Correct.

Do you have some weed on you now? If so, I'm going to alert the authorities.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Correct.

Do you have some weed on you now? If so, I'm going to alert the authorities.

What ::shifty eyes::

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:06 PM

It is just fu*king silly how brainwashed you people are. He could have hurt alot of people, but he didn't. Hell, I felt like that for a long time about him. The story makes sense to me now though. None of us have been in a situation like that. Along with celebrity status comes paranoia. And no, you are not a celebrity if you have over 70,000 CP posts, sorry.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Just to be clear that the last point wasn't aimed at you mecca...

JASONSAUTO
It is just fu*king silly how brainwashed you people are. He could have hurt alot of people, but he didn't. Hell, I felt like that for a long time about him. The story makes sense to me now though. None of us have been in a situation like that. Along with celebrity status comes paranoia. And no, you are not a celebrity if you have over 70,000 CP posts, sorry.

sarcasm, adjust your meter. mecca AGREES with you

Tiger's Fan
Uh, if they got caught, yeah.

Good luck explaining the obvious to some people.

DeezNutz
08-25-2009, 07:08 PM
What ::shifty eyes::

KCMO police have been notified about a man in possession of marijuana.

Description: long hair, sitting in a La-Z-Boy, masturbating furiously to anal pron.

Sorry, but you left me no choice.

LiL stumppy
His sentence was ridiculous, and so was Stallworth's,in a different aspect, its all BS.

MikeMaslowski
sarcasm, adjust your meter. mecca AGREES with you

Read the above post... i assumed it would come across that way.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:09 PM
KCMO police have been notified about a man in possession of marijuana.

Description: long hair, sitting in a La-Z-Boy, masturbating furiously to anal pron.

Sorry, but you left me no choice.

I'm going to go sit in another chair that'll throw em off.

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Read the above post... i assumed it would come across that way.

just checkin. :D and i NEVER help out mecca. but i agree with him here.

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:10 PM

couch dude, sit on the couch

DeezNutz
08-25-2009, 07:10 PM

I love wireless.

Consistent1
08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
The parts of the interview I saw last night said that even he and Pierce did not hear the gun go off due to noise. Did he actually get caught for this by getting medical attention? If the bouncers let him in knowing he was packing, you would think security would get him the hell out. Maybe it is a dumb question, but something I have never been sure of.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Our society is full of all sorts of ridiculous paranoia, drug paranoia is the worst....

I don't own guns nor am I a fan of guns being everywhere but this is why mandatory laws are stupid, Plaxico Burress is not a gangbanger he's a dumbass that shot himself in the leg. When he tells the story of Steve Smith and you realize any person with what he has is a target you can see where he's coming from.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:12 PM
The "laws" in this country have fooled people into thinking that shit that isn't really bad for you is in fact "teh debbil". What the eff. Free your mind a bit, hell, I am working for the big bad government and I can see that alot of it is BS.

Brock
08-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Our society is full of all sorts of ridiculous paranoia, drug paranoia is the worst....

I don't own guns nor am I a fan of guns being everywhere but this is why mandatory laws are stupid, Plaxico Burress is not a gangbanger he's a dumbass that shot himself in the leg. When he tells the story of Steve Smith and you realize any person with what he has is a target you can see where he's coming from.

No, I really can't see where he's coming from. He's carrying a gun around like it's a pocket knife, with a total lack of respect for what a gun is. Furthermore, he has money for professional security if he's so concerned about it.

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:13 PM

yep. look at the players that have been shot, robbed, killed in the past few years. shawn taylor, the jags lineman, steve smith, i'm sure there are more

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:14 PM
The parts of the interview I saw last night said that even he and Pierce did not hear the gun go off due to noise. Did he actually get caught for this by getting medical attention? If the bouncers let him in knowing he was packing, you would think security would get him the hell out. Maybe it is a dumb question, but something I have never been sure of.

Yeah, and and the Giants called and told him to turn himself in. The way it sounded was that noone knew he was shot, not even Pierce until he got into the car.

Sure-Oz
08-25-2009, 07:15 PM
I say avoid places that you know are trouble, but he shot himself, that's bad enough id think.

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2009, 07:16 PM
The "laws" in this country have fooled people into thinking that shit that isn't really bad for you is in fact "teh debbil". What the eff. Free your mind a bit, hell, I am working for the big bad government and I can see that alot of it is BS.

I have CCW and I understand that I'm not allowed to enter businesses while I'm carrying. I don't feel stripped of my rights, as I have the choice not to go in to said businesses.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:16 PM
I say avoid places that you know are trouble, but he shot himself, that's bad enough id think.

The place were Smith was hold up was right by his house...Ahmad Bradshaw who he was going to pick up lives in the same community...it's not like he was scared of the club.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Damn...its 0216, I have to be up for PT at 0530. I now believe cocaine should be legalized.

Tiger's Fan
The place were Smith was hold up was right by his house...Ahmad Bradshaw who he was going to pick up lives in the same community...it's not like he was scared of the club.

THEN WHY DID HE TAKE THE GUN INTO THE CLUB? Jesus H Christ.

JASONSAUTO
I have CCW and I understand that I'm not allowed to enter businesses while I'm carrying. I don't feel stripped of my rights, as I have the choice not to go in to said businesses.

. the BOUNCERS let him in with the gun. it's up to the individual business in MO. he has a CCW in florida IIRC, not that it helps him in this case, but he DID take the tests

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:19 PM
THEN WHY DID HE TAKE THE GUN INTO THE CLUB? Jesus H Christ.

bad decision, ever made one?

Sure-Oz
08-25-2009, 07:19 PM

I would've told ahmad to meet me at my pad

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Damn...its 0216, I have to be up for PT at 0530. I now believe cocaine should be legalized.

I still contend the war on drugs is the biggest waste of money ever perpetuated by this country.

MikeMaslowski

I was being very general with my thoughts. However, the business that he decided to enter was aware that he was carrying and allowed him to patronize their establishment.

Mecca
There's all kinds of circumstances there he lived in Jersey not NY so that likely explains why he didn't have an NY gun permit.

JASONSAUTO
I still contend the war on drugs is the biggest waste of money ever perpetuated by this country.

marijuana, the others are BAD SHIT. if someone has to actualy make it then it should be regulated

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:22 PM

Imagine how good the economy would be if all the pot heads and non-violent coke users were freed.

Tiger's Fan
I was being very general with my thoughts. However, the business that he decided to enter was aware that he was carrying and allowed him to patronize their establishment.

I'm sure the New York legislature has no problem with random people making their own laws up on the fly.

Reaper16
Plax's punishment is absurd.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm sure the New York legislature has no problem with random people making their own laws up on the fly.

With that argument, lets arrest the owner of the club and the bouncers. Give them a few years while we're at it.

DeezNutz
08-25-2009, 07:24 PM
If we could just get rid of all the guns these kinds of situations wouldn't happen...

And we'd all be safe riding our magical unicorns to work.

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2009, 07:25 PM
With that argument, lets arrest the owner of the club and the bouncers. Give them a few years while we're at it.

I don't disagree if they can prove that he was knowingly allowed to enter while carrying.

PS: I think he's a fucking liar.

Mecca
08-25-2009, 07:25 PM
If we could just get rid of all the guns these kinds of situations wouldn't happen...

And we'd all be safe riding our magical unicorns to work.

I'm riding my magical weed powered carpet...

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't disagree if they can prove that he was knowingly allowed to enter while carrying.

PS: I think he's a ****ing liar.

They had video of him being checked at the club. It wasn't completely clear whether the gun was presented, so he very well may be.

So if Grandma, who lives in a state where medical marijuana is illegal, decides to get some weed to help with her severe arthritis...... you see where I am going with this.

Marcellus
08-25-2009, 07:32 PM
They had video of him being checked at the club. It wasn't completely clear whether the gun was presented, so he very well may be.

So if Grandma, who lives in a state where medical marijuana is illegal, decides to get some weed to help with her severe arthritis...... you see where I am going with this.

If they allowed him knowingly in the club then 2 crimes were committed and both should be punished according to the severity of the crime.

That does not make Plex any less liable for committing a crime that has a set punishment.

Tiger's Fan
08-25-2009, 07:33 PM

I'm a states rights person. If you don't like the laws in the state you're in, go somewhere else.

Also, we all operate under free will. If you feel like shooting someone in the head then knock yourself out, but don't cry like a bitch when there are repercussions to your actions.

KcMizzou
08-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Plax's punishment is absurd.I agree.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm a states rights person. If you don't like the laws in the state you're in, go somewhere else.

Also, we all operate under free will. If you feel like shooting someone in the head then knock yourself out, but don't cry like a bitch when there are repercussions to your actions.

Hmmm a little off topic. I feel that you are just not going to change your mind. And that is ok with me. Just never litter, borrow cable, speed, smoke a joint, jaywalk...etc, ever again and you won't be considered a hypocrite.

DeezNutz
08-25-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm riding my magical weed powered carpet...

I'm on my way over.

Saul Good
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Hmmm a little off topic. I feel that you are just not going to change your mind. And that is ok with me. Just never litter, borrow cable, speed, smoke a joint, jaywalk...etc, ever again and you won't be considered a hypocrite.

Why would that be hypocritical of him? It would be hypocritical if he chose to speed and then complained because he thought that he should be exempt from obeying the speed limit.

The guy discharged a deadly weapon in a crowded, public place. If that doesn't deserve significant jail time, not many things do. I'm a huge proponent of the second amendment. People like Plaxico put it in jeopardy with their reckless behavior.

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm on my way over.

me too

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Why would that be hypocritical of him? It would be hypocritical if he chose to speed and then complained because he thought that he should be exempt from obeying the speed limit.

The guy discharged a deadly weapon in a crowded, public place. If that doesn't deserve significant jail time, not many things do. I'm a huge proponent of the second amendment. People like Plaxico put it in jeopardy with their reckless behavior.

so it's your choice what laws to follow?

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 08:04 PM

But thankfully he only hurt himself. Alot of the things we do in a car "could" kill numerous people. Plaxico shoult not be exempt and I'm sure that's not what he believes. He is not a hardened criminal. The penalty was harsh.

BWillie
08-25-2009, 08:15 PM
I just think the law is over the top in NYC. I have some compassion for Plaxico because I don't feel the crime warrants the time, but at the same time. He works and probably lives in NYC alot of times, and he should be up to date on the law.

But this gun was a licensed gun in Florida, and not in NY. In most places of the country, you can probably get off with a misdemeanor and probation or a few months in the can, not 2 years. I don't know how much the endangerment charge played into it, but that is some stiff penalties in NYC.

I would be more sympathetic if someone was just visiting NYC, and had an out of state license for a gun and just didn't know about the NYC gun laws. I mean, it would be like if you were used to the laws in most other states for a DUI, and only lost your license and went to jail for a short time, and then traveled somewhere else and got cited for DUI and they threw you in the slammer for 2 years. It would be nice if our laws were a little more uniform from state to state, but I guess that is why we are the United States of Amerika. Can nail a hooker in outside area's of Vegas, do it her, you get put in the paper and get humiliated.

splatbass
08-25-2009, 08:30 PM
He didn't hurt anyone but himself

But he could have. If he had not been able to catch the gun and it had hit the floor it is possible it could have gone off and struck another person.

That said, I do think the sentence is too harsh. Some community service maybe would have been better. But I guess they wanted to set an example.

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2009, 08:52 PM
This is bullshit and NYC should lose all of it's federal funding.

OnTheWarpath58
08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
so it's your choice what laws to follow?

Provided you're willing to do the time when caught, yeah. People do it everyday.

I regularly drive 10 mph over the limit on the highway. That's breaking the law.

However, I'm not going to throw a fucking fit when the cop writes me a ticket - I know I've broken the law, been caught, and will have to face the consequences.

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Provided you're willing to do the time when caught, yeah. People do it everyday.

I regularly drive 10 mph over the limit on the highway. That's breaking the law.

However, I'm not going to throw a ****ing fit when the cop writes me a ticket - I know I've broken the law, been caught, and will have to face the consequences.

Speeding isn't a constitutional right, owning a firearm is.

OnTheWarpath58
08-25-2009, 08:59 PM

And people still have the option to unlawfully carry firearms, and do it everyday.

And when they get caught, they have no right to bitch.

KCUnited
08-25-2009, 09:01 PM
You can own a firearm in NY, you can't take it to a nightclub and discharge it though without going to the clink.

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2009, 09:02 PM
And people still have the option to unlawfully carry firearms, and do it everyday.

And when they get caught, they have no right to bitch.

Unlawfully? Theres nowhere in the 2nd amendmant that says you have to have a lisence to carry a fireman. Though we know Micheal Bloomberg doesn't follow the rules, He bent the rules to get re-elected as mayor. NYC is a facist state thats for sure.

OnTheWarpath58
08-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Unlawfully? Theres nowhere in the 2nd amendmant that says you have to have a lisence to carry a fireman. Though we know Micheal Bloomberg doesn't follow the rules, He bent the rules to get re-elected as mayor. NYC is a facist state thats for sure.

I'll pass on elaborating how retarded the 2nd Amendment is, and how it is being abused over 200 years later, since it'll send this thread straight to DC.

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2009, 09:05 PM
You can own a firearm in NY, you can't take it to a nightclub and discharge it though without going to the clink.

Yea and nobody was hurt. The whole thing is a joke and people trying to make a cheap point so they can get re-elected.

KCUnited
08-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Yea and nobody was hurt. The whole thing is a joke and people trying to make a cheap point so they can get re-elected.
People get charged with DUI before they plow into families all the time.

Ebolapox
08-25-2009, 09:17 PM
here's my problem with plaxico burress. he's obviously got too much money for his own good, and I can understand that athletes sometimes are targets for those who want to take advantage. I get that. but if you have that kinda cash, hire a fucking bodyguard. hire two fucking bodyguards. hire huge ex-policemen who have the correct permits to carry guns.

new york city has one of the higher crime rates in the country, and guns often make crimes worse (and more people die as a result). what would we be saying if he'd accidently shot somebody in the head in his boneheadedness? exactly.

he's a fucking tard, and is lucky he only got two years.

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 09:21 PM

Hmm... I thought I was tired.

OnTheWarpath58
08-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Hmm... I thought I was tired.

LMAO

MikeMaslowski
08-25-2009, 09:23 PM
what would we be saying if he'd accidently shot somebody in the head in his boneheadedness? exactly.

he's a ****ing tard, and is lucky he only got two years.

What if you crashed into a pole in your car.... what if that pole was a 9 year old girl instead. exactly.

What if...please.:shake:

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
You can't prosecute what if crimes otherwise every post on this board would be in jail.

POND_OF_RED
08-26-2009, 12:09 AM
marijuana, the others are BAD SHIT. if someone has to actualy make it then it should be regulated

Good thing the government makes it and regulates it. I never could figure that one out...

KCCHIEFS27
08-26-2009, 01:33 AM
There has to be a safety on the gun, right?

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Here's my take on the Plax situation.

He violated the law and should reap the consequences. Hell I got a ticket for going 77 in a 65 in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE and I pretty much had created no threat to society. It's stupid, but I have to be accountable for my actions.

That being said, the gun laws are dumb in NYC.

No, they are not.

Have you been to Manhattan? There are more than 8 million people on a small fucking island. It's a tiny place.

Furthermore, what would happen if gun laws were relaxed in NYC, especially nightclubs and bars? How about gang warfare? Mafia shoot outs? Basically, the 60's and 70's all over again.

Those laws exist for a reason. If you're fucking dumb enough to take an unlicensed gun into a nightclub and shoot yourself, you belong in fucking jail.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I just think the law is over the top in NYC.

Time and time again, you prove that you are a fucking imbecile.

There are bars and restaurants on every street corner and everywhere in between in New York City. 8 million people, dumbass.

JFC. You're a moron.

BWillie
08-26-2009, 02:18 AM
Time and time again, you prove that you are a ****ing imbecile.

There are bars and restaurants on every street corner and everywhere in between in New York City. 8 million people, dumbass.

JFC. You're a moron.

F*ck you dude, seriously. You are such an assclown. Go blow a dude. I don't see how you can't respectively disagree like most civilized people.

Look, Plaxico was a complete idiot. Plain and simple. But he wasn't out to try to hurt anybody. I don't think you should be able to carry a damn gun anywhere you please either in NYC, or in KC for that matter. I'm saying IMO punishment is a little harsh for the crime. Alot would agree, some may not. It's a matter of perspective. If you disagree, fine. Don't go verbally berating someone you internet pussy. I don't usually call anybody out, or say anything directly mean to anybody in here. But you have pissed me off for the last time.

MikeMaslowski
08-26-2009, 11:15 AM
F*ck you dude, seriously. You are such an assclown. Go blow a dude. I don't see how you can't respectively disagree like most civilized people.
Don't go verbally berating someone you internet pussy. I don't usually call anybody out, or say anything directly mean to anybody in here. But you have pissed me off for the last time.

I'm just curious what that means. Ignore? Or are you gonna cap him with Plaxies nine milli?

Would that be legal?

kepp
08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Then don't go there or hire your own security.

ding, ding, ding

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 11:27 AM
i hope he dies in jail

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 11:50 AM

Look, Plaxico was a complete idiot. Plain and simple. But he wasn't out to try to hurt anybody. I don't think you should be able to carry a damn gun anywhere you please either in NYC, or in KC for that matter. I'm saying IMO punishment is a little harsh for the crime. Alot would agree, some may not. It's a matter of perspective. If you disagree, fine. Don't go verbally berating someone you internet pussy. I don't usually call anybody out, or say anything directly mean to anybody in here. But you have pissed me off for the last time.

Urine idiot

Sure-Oz
08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I wonder if VH1 will do the PLAX Show from behind bars to go along with the TO show

Short Leash Hootie
08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Raw fucking deal...

Stallworth kills a dude (albeit, probably not his fault either)...24 days.

Plaxico...20 months for shooting himself.

B.S.

Should've gotten nothing more than a few years of probation.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 01:24 AM
I wonder if VH1 will do the PLAX Show from behind bars to go along with the TO show

I'll ask the VP of Reality TV at VH-1 and report

MikeMaslowski
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Raw ****ing deal...

Stallworth kills a dude (albeit, probably not his fault either)...24 days.

Plaxico...20 months for shooting himself.

B.S.

Should've gotten nothing more than a few years of probation.

It's the gun that scares people.... I wonder what the hit and run car fatalities vs. gun murder rates are. Both are very dangerous, but the gun is the scapegoat.