PDA

View Full Version : Football People who think SD will go far in the playoffs

rambleonthruthefog
08-26-2009, 11:30 AM
do they not realize that norv turner is the head coach, and that he sucks? they barely won our pathetic divison last year, and might not even win it this year, though they should. i personaly don't think they will win 1 playoff game. i'd put my money on the raiders before the chargers. what are yalls thoughts on the SD chargers and norv turner?

L.A. Chieffan
08-26-2009, 11:31 AM
who thinks this

milkman
08-26-2009, 11:32 AM
No question, Norv Turner sucks ass.

But in case you missed it, the Chargers have won a couple of playoff games and played in an AFC Championship game with Norve Turner.

Pablo
08-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Norv is dogshit...but as much as I hate Rivers, he's a gamer and their defense will be very fucking good in a weak ass division. They went pretty damn far last year, did they not?

Deberg_1990
08-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Norv sucks....but hes taken that team farther than Marty Chockenheimer.

Sofa King
08-26-2009, 11:40 AM
do they not realize that norv turner is the head coach, and that he sucks? they barely won our pathetic divison last year, and might not even win it this year, though they should. i personaly don't think they will win 1 playoff game. i'd put my money on the raiders before the chargers. what are yalls thoughts on the SD chargers and norv turner?

i'd like to officially take that bet with you..... because i think you're crazy...

Rooster
08-26-2009, 11:42 AM

With inferior teams too.

Buck
08-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Damnit, I meant to give Rambleonthefrog neg rep and accidentally gave him positive, and he went from like 8 Red to 8 Green. FUCK!

Oh, and I think the Chargers can go deep into the playoffs.

Reaper16
08-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Damnit, I meant to give Rambleonthefrog neg rep and accidentally gave him positive, and he went from like 8 Red to 8 Green. FUCK!

Fix'd.

Buck
08-26-2009, 11:52 AM

Hearse why your and idiot.

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I want to run slot cars on norv turners face

MahiMike
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I think the Chargers will make it to the AFC Championship game myself.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Damnit, I meant to give Rambleonthefrog neg rep and accidentally gave him positive, and he went from like 8 Red to 8 Green. ****!

Oh, and I think the Chargers can go deep into the playoffs.

I agree...

Brock
08-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I'd be surprised if they don't play in the AFC championship game.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 12:12 PM

This.....

DTLB58
08-26-2009, 12:15 PM
I'd be surprised if they don't play in the AFC championship game.

I agree with this.

Their regular season schedule along with playing in a weak division should set them up for a nice playoff seed.

If they stay healthy and can form a team bond and get the "it" factor this could be their year imo. I think they have the talent.

Just my .2

salame
08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
http://blog.pennlive.com/patriotnewssports/2009/01/large_vincent_jackson_dui.jpg

rambleonthruthefog
08-26-2009, 12:24 PM
they got lucky last year. and i wouldn't actually go so far as to put money on the raiders over the chargers, so i'm not a complete fool, but THE SUCK AZZ CHARGERS WILL NOT MAKE THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! id be glad to make a wager on that one.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Rivers is a good quarterback, but everytime he throws a pass i laugh my ass off because his throwing motion is identical to a 5 year old girl

Brock
08-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Rivers is a good quarterback, but everytime he throws a pass i laugh my ass off because his throwing motion is identical to a 5 year old girl

Uh, yeah. Okay. :clap:

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Uh, yeah. Okay. :clap:

am i the only one that thinks this? its like he puts his arm up but doesnt move it forward and rotates his body to throw the ball

Buck
08-26-2009, 12:40 PM
am i the only one that thinks this? its like he puts his arm up but doesnt move it forward and rotates his body to throw the ball

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FT-xRR_uAT4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FT-xRR_uAT4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 12:42 PM
whoa! a touchdown!

Buck
08-26-2009, 12:48 PM
whoa! a touchdown!

He has a rocket laser arm, ok?

You don't get $92 Million for just putting your arm up and twisting your body.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
ive never seen philip rivers throw a "rocket" pass. and that clip doesnt qualify. i couldve thrown that.

Buck
08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Thats why you are posting on ChiefsPlanet about how his arm sucks, and hes in the NFL raking in the big bucks.

Tuckdaddy
08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
They will win our division easily and could end up with home field. yes they are a threat for the bowl.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 02:40 PM

I think I've realized that you're a functional retard. That's quite an accomplishment. Kudos!

Deberg_1990
08-26-2009, 03:12 PM

heh.

He doesnt throw like a girl, but he does have a weird release. He sort of shot puts the ball.

Bane
08-26-2009, 03:15 PM
I think they take the west at least.

Mecca
08-26-2009, 03:18 PM
I think it's cause they're in the division but that Charger team is built to be good for a long time.

Bane
08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
I think it's cause they're in the division but that Charger team is built to be good for a long time.

Agreed.:clap:

Buck
08-26-2009, 03:27 PM

The Chargers are one of the rare teams who are pretty much all home grown. I want to say since 2004 they've signed maybe 10 free agents?

Mecca
08-26-2009, 03:28 PM
The Chargers are one of the rare teams who are pretty much all home grown. I want to say since 2004 they've signed maybe 10 free agents?

The Chargers are like the Colts, they build their team in the draft and they have no problem watching a player walk and taking the comp pick for him.

MahiMike
08-26-2009, 03:29 PM

It's the same throwing motion he signs his $million checks with.

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow, I've seen some stupid threads in my 4 years here, but this one is up there.

rambleonthruthefog
08-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Wow, I've seen some stupid threads in my 4 years here, but this one is up there.

so, if they don't win a single playoff game, is it still one of the stupidest you've read?

Buck
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-MVeZqq9mQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-MVeZqq9mQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM
so, if they don't win a single playoff game, is it still one of the stupidest you've read?

They won a playoff game last year when this board was full of threads about how they suck.

Buck
08-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Ok, but what if they do win a playoff game?

Brock
08-26-2009, 03:57 PM

So now you don't think they'll win a single playoff game? ROFL

rambleonthruthefog
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Ok, but what if they do win a playoff game?

that will be confirmation of a failed thread/opinion. i'll eat my crow if its on my plate. i just think the chargers are overrated, and i hope they fail miserably.

Mecca
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
that will be confirmation of a failed thread/opinion. i'll eat my crow if its on my plate. i just think the chargers are overrated, and i hope they fail miserably.

Yea and someone has said that on this very forum each of the last 2 years and they won a playoff game both years..

Dicky McElephant
08-26-2009, 04:06 PM
With Merriman back....they have a very good chance to go to the AFC Championship game.

Buck
08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, did you know that Norv Turner has been the Chargers head coach for the last two years?

They went pretty far into the playoffs in 2007 and won a playoff game in 2008.

Not sure if you were aware of this fact.

Valiant
08-26-2009, 04:10 PM
I think the Chargers will make it to the AFC Championship game myself.

I don't know.. They might win their first bye game.. But the AFC playoffs should have these teams in them: NE, Indy, Balt, Pitts, SD and one other maybe Miami.. SD just has the easiest shot to make the playoffs because of our division..

Damn them are some strong teams.. The only locks on the NFC side imo are: NYG, Philly and Minnesota.. The cowboys problem is they have the toughest division in the NFC to be a sure thing into the playoffs..

Mecca
08-26-2009, 04:11 PM
San Diego is better than all of those teams straight up except NE and Pittsburgh and I think they can hang with Pittsburgh.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM

And you're fucking stupid.

milkman
08-26-2009, 04:19 PM
With Merriman back....they have a very good chance to go to the AFC Championship game.

Add in the fact that Ron Rivera is on board at DC to start the season, after taking over mid season and raising the level of play there almost immediately last year, the Chargers are going to be a dominating defense from the first game.

Valiant
08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
San Diego is better than all of those teams straight up except NE and Pittsburgh and I think they can hang with Pittsburgh.

I am not saying SD is not good, I just don't think they will have a cakewalk their first playoff game to get the win..

OF course unless injuries hit them or they start straight up sucking they have a bye already set up just from playing in the WEST..

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:22 PM
The Chargers have a chance to be really good. They also have a chance of outright sucking.

They have a fairly tough first 4 games

Brock
08-26-2009, 04:24 PM
The Chargers have a chance to be really good. They also have a chance of outright sucking.

They have a fairly tough first 4 games

They have a chance of outright sucking? They played like ass last year and still went 8-8.

Just Passin' By
08-26-2009, 04:24 PM
The Chargers should be a very good team. The playoffs will take care of themselves, but Turner's taken that team to the AFCCG before.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
They have a chance of outright sucking? They played like ass last year and still went 8-8.

With the talent they have that is outright sucking. They should have walked away with the division last year as bad as it was

King_Chief_Fan
08-26-2009, 04:26 PM

I bet they win the division. Raiders? :shake:

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:29 PM
With the talent they have that is outright sucking. They should have walked away with the division last year as bad as it was

They lost Merriman early, LT was injured and they no longer had Michael Turner. They were really 9-7 (The "Hochuli Rule) and they whooped the Colts in the first round.

If they had LT against Pittsburgh, it could have been a different outcome.

They're going to be tough this season.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Looking at their first 4 games the Raider game is interesting since it opens the season and it is at Oakland. If they lose that game they will probably end up being 1-3 going into their bye.

Brock
08-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Looking at their first 4 games the Raider game is interesting since it opens the season and it is at Oakland. If they lose that game they will probably end up being 1-3 going into their bye.

When was the last time the Chargers lost to Oakland?

Mecca
08-26-2009, 04:32 PM
They should at very worst be 2-2...

San Diego should start 5-2 they have a solid chance of opening 6-1.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't know.. They might win their first bye game.. But the AFC playoffs should have these teams in them: NE, Indy, Balt, Pitts, SD and one other maybe Miami.. SD just has the easiest shot to make the playoffs because of our division..

Miami is smoke and mirrors. They beat two teams with a winning record last year. Indy's on the decline and who knows how Caldwell will run that team. In the South, I like the Texans to win the division and the Titans as a wildcard.

I'm inclined to say that Baltimore will win the North and Pittsburgh will have a Super Bowl hangover. Roesthisberger has rape allegations on the table and it's difficult to repeat.

San Diego, barring injuries, should have a cakewalk through the AFC West.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:37 PM
When was the last time the Chargers lost to Oakland?

Holy crap it has been awhile. 2003.

I only say that game is interesting is because it is the Sunday Night Opener in Oakland so the Raiders could come out and play their ass off and win. Don't know if they will or not.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:38 PM

I only say that game is interesting is because it is the Sunday Night Opener in Oakland so the Raiders could come out and play their ass off and win. Don't know if they will or not.

One thing's for sure: JaMarcus has a lot of ass

Mecca
08-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Playing their asses off might get them a win against the Chiefs or Broncos...San Diego has to be awful for the Raiders to hang in with them.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:39 PM
They should at very worst be 2-2...

San Diego should start 5-2 they have a solid chance of opening 6-1.

Denver and KC are the wild cards in this whole thing. We might not be great but I think both teams will be competitive at least at home.

Buck
08-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Luckily for the Chargers they get to play in Pittsburgh in early October, and not late Novermber/December, they have just as good a chance as starting off the season 4-0 as they do 1-3.

Not saying I think they are a lock for winning their first four games, but I wouldn't put it past them.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Denver and KC are the wild cards in this whole thing. We might not be great but I think both teams will be competitive at least at home.

I seriously doubt the Chiefs will be competitive against the Chargers unless the Chargers have a massive amount of injuries.

Their defense will crush our offensive line like a bunch of Barbie dolls.

Mecca

If San Diego is healthy, they'll rape both those teams up and down the field.

Buck

The game is actually on a Monday Night.

Oakland, for whatever reason has started the season on MNF two out of the last 3 years.

In 2006, San Diego beat them 27-0 In Philip Rivers' first career start.

In 2008, Jay Cutler and the Broncos tore them a new one, beating them 41-14.

Both these games were in Oakland.

I'd expect more of the same.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Playing their asses off might get them a win against the Chiefs or Broncos...San Diego has to be awful for the Raiders to hang in with them.

Actually I was wrong they play on Monday night in Oakland so that will be a double header night

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I seriously doubt the Chiefs will be competitive against the Chargers unless the Chargers have a massive amount of injuries.

Their defense will crush our offensive line like a bunch of Barbie dolls.

If San Diego is healthy, they'll rape both those teams up and down the field.

I will have to disagree with both of you on this at least when they play the Chiefs at home. I think the game will be competitive.

Brock
08-26-2009, 04:51 PM
I will have to disagree with both of you on this at least when they play the Chiefs at home. I think the game will be competitive.

I'd agree with that. The Chargers usually don't play well at Arrowhead.

Buck
08-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah, even when the Chargers win at Arrowhead, its almost always by 7 points or less.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 04:58 PM
I'd agree with that. The Chargers usually don't play well at Arrowhead.

Yep. The Chargers had to come from behind and beat Tyler Thigpen and the pistol and only winning by 1 point.

The Chiefs are going to be competitive and I believe they will be a hell alot better coached and mentally tough team than they have been in the last 3-4 years at least.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 04:59 PM

No Merriman. Ron Rivera had just taken over the defense from Ted Cotrell.

Furthermore, this year ain't last year.

The Chargers have improved and will see the return of LT and Merriman.

The Chiefs, despite all their moves, are stuck in neutral.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Rivers is an accurate qb, not a cannon arm one.

bayarealightning
08-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Rivers is an accurate qb, not a cannon arm one.
And he still led the league with the highest yards per attempt last year. Go figure.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 06:04 PM
And he still led the league with the highest yards per attempt last year. Go figure.

that doesnt mean it was due to his arm strength.

bayarealightning
08-26-2009, 06:08 PM
that doesnt mean it was due to his arm strength.
But it does says that he has an NFL arm.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 06:16 PM
But it does says that he has an NFL arm.

never said he didnt. i said he doesnt have a cannon arm and that his throwing motion looks like a 5 year old girls

Brock
08-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Let's see, drafted top 5, pro-bowler, paid like a top franchise QB, but one of our resident QB mechanics thinks he throws like a girl. Good christ.:shake:

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Let's see, drafted top 5, pro-bowler, paid like a top franchise QB, but one of our resident QB mechanics thinks he throws like a girl. Good christ.:shake:

He's another in a long line of football morons

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 06:27 PM

idk why this is so hard to grasp.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
The Chargers will make the playoffs but they will bow out early again because they have too many divas that will pull up lame when the going gets tough. They don't have the desire to give that extra 10 percent that it takes to win in the playoffs. Maybe it's the laid back California attitude but I think it has more to do with a lack of heart. Turner has a bad history in the playoffs and his team folds like a cheap suit!

Brock
08-26-2009, 06:30 PM
idk why this is so hard to grasp.

It's not that it's hard to grasp, it's just a stupid thing to say.

Buck
08-26-2009, 06:32 PM
The Chargers will make the playoffs but they will bow out early again because they have too many divas that will pull up lame when the going gets tough. They don't have the desire to give that extra 10 percent that it takes to win in the playoffs. Maybe it's the laid back California attitude but I think it has more to do with a lack of heart. Turner has a bad history in the playoffs and his team folds like a cheap suit!

Lack of Heart: Playing on a destroyed ACL in the AFC Championship game (apparently).

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 06:32 PM
It's not that it's hard to grasp, it's just a stupid thing to say.

Not if youve ever seen rivers throw a pass.

Brock
08-26-2009, 06:41 PM

Yes, then too.

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 06:42 PM

Yeah, they really folded like a "cheap suit" against the Patriots a few years back when Rivers was playing on a bum leg.

:shake:

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, then too.

:banghead:

Brock
08-26-2009, 06:45 PM
:banghead:

:drool:

LaChapelle
08-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Maybe they will win it all so I can hate them. The only thing I've hated about them is Rodney Harrison. They're more like an annoying little brother right now.

rambleonthruthefog
08-26-2009, 07:55 PM
i've always considered the chargers the red headed step child of our division. maybe thats why i never give them any respect, despite their deep talent. i still hate them, just not like i hate the donks or raiders, or even cowboys for that matter. this thread has deffinatly given me a little more chargers hate. and F rivers, hes such a whiny b*tch. dude can ball, though. and i love me some LT, he classy and texan.

bayarealightning
08-26-2009, 08:11 PM
I guess the point is that there are three types of QB's arms in the NFL. You have those with a cannon; those who can make all of the throws; and those with arms that are lacking. A cannon of an arm looks great and all, but without the intangibles, it doesn'r mean squat. Cases on point, Geoff George, Ryan Leaf, and, until further notice, Jay Cutler (great between the 20's). I will take a funky throwing motion if it results in 34 TDs; 65% completion rate; better than 8 yards per attempt; and a 105 passer rating along with a career 92.9 rating.

Maybe other QBs should pratice that same funky motion because he shredded the league last year. You can hate on his motion all you want, but his results speak for themselves. There is not another QB in the AFC West that I would chose over him and only two others in the league for that matter (and he is younger). Keep the hate. He is not going anywhere for the time being!:)

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I guess the point is that there are three types of QB's arms in the NFL. You have those with a cannon; those who can make all of the throws; and those with arms that are lacking. A cannon of an arm looks great and all, but without the intangibles, it doesn'r mean squat. Cases on point, Geoff George, Ryan Leaf, and, until further notice, Jay Cutler (great between the 20's). I will take a funky throwing motion if it results in 34 TDs; 65% completion rate; better than 8 yards per attempt; and a 105 passer rating along with a career 92.9 rating.

Maybe other QBs should pratice that same funky motion because he shredded the league last year. You can hate on his motion all you want, but his results speak for themselves. There is not another QB in the AFC West that I would chose over him and only two others in the league for that matter (and he is younger). Keep the hate. He is not going anywhere for the time being!:)

Please find a quote where i said philip rivers isnt a good quarterback.

Mecca
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
The Chargers aren't the step child anymore, they're the class of the division and look to stay there for years to come....and I've actually seen them go to the Superbowl.

Mecca
08-26-2009, 08:21 PM

The defense the Chiefs are playing now creates an automatic mismatch....

If Gates gets lined up on Hali in coverage...game set match.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 08:23 PM

didnt rocky boiman cover him last year?

Mecca
08-26-2009, 08:25 PM
didnt rocky boiman cover him last year?

I think he had a screwed up toe...

But either way this defense the Chiefs have could very well lead to Gates or a RB getting on someone who can't cover them repeatedly.

The Chargers are an extremely tough matchup regardless.

dirk digler
08-26-2009, 08:33 PM

I doubt they would be that dumb

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 08:36 PM
probably put a more capable vrabel or sub in demorrio for him

Mecca

Someone has to cover in this set...Hali dropped in to coverage against Houston and got roasted by a no name TE.

It's something teams are goin to try to isolate I'm sure.

DaneMcCloud

Then who? Studebaker? Vrabel?

In all honesty, it doesn't matter.

We don't have the talent to matchup against San Diego.

Or nearly every other team in the NFL.

Mecca
08-26-2009, 08:37 PM
probably put a more capable vrabel or sub in demorrio for him

If you put Williams in that spot you run right at it because he's to small to handle the OT...Vrabel isn't capable of covering Gates either...

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Vrabel covering Gates...

http://www.delgenio.com/thestud/roflcopter.gif

urgmasdaughter
08-27-2009, 04:24 PM
As a Charger fan & new dude to this forum, its not hard to see why even all these Chiefs fans think your a retard - ramble!

Rooster
08-27-2009, 04:34 PM
I still can't believe that as bad as KC was last year they lost their 2 games to SD by a combined score of 2 points.

dirk digler
08-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Someone has to cover in this set...Hali dropped in to coverage against Houston and got roasted by a no name TE.

It's something teams are goin to try to isolate I'm sure.

Then who? Studebaker? Vrabel?

In all honesty, it doesn't matter.

We don't have the talent to matchup against San Diego.

Or nearly every other team in the NFL.

They can mix it up. I remember when the Donkeys used to stick Champ Bailey on Tony. They can use Page or maybe Pollard or go nickel alot of the time. who knows but I agree that if Hali is on him the whole game that won't be good

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 04:52 PM
They can mix it up. I remember when the Donkeys used to stick Champ Bailey on Tony. They can use Page or maybe Pollard or go nickel alot of the time. who knows but I agree that if Hali is on him the whole game that won't be good

There's a HUGE difference in talent between Champ Bailey and Pollard or Page.

Wow.

Page can't tackle a wide receiver. How's he going to tackle Gates?

And Pollard? LMAO

dirk digler
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
There's a HUGE difference in talent between Champ Bailey and Pollard or Page.

Wow.

Page can't tackle a wide receiver. How's he going to tackle Gates?

And Pollard? LMAO

My point is they can try to mix it up. In years past the Chiefs have always struggled covering TE's like Gates or Sharpe. It will be interesting to see if the new regime will have better success

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 05:41 PM
My point is they can try to mix it up. In years past the Chiefs have always struggled covering TE's like Gates or Sharpe. It will be interesting to see if the new regime will have better success

They won't have better success until they have a talented linebacker capable of covering Gates.

Buck
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Another thing though is that the Chiefs pretty much only killed us with Tony G. I think I remember a defensive TD, and a Dwayne Bowe TD mixed in there somewhere, but I don't know how you are going to score on us now. TG was our main weakness.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Another thing though is that the Chiefs pretty much only killed us with Tony G. I think I remember a defensive TD, and a Dwayne Bowe TD mixed in there somewhere, but I don't know how you are going to score on us now. TG was our main weakness.

We're going to run the four man fake reverse on every single play and score every time

OnTheWarpath58
08-27-2009, 05:51 PM

Thigpen.

Wildcat.

Championship.

Buck
08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
We're going to run the four man fake reverse on every single play and score every time

The what?

rambleonthruthefog
01-18-2010, 02:04 AM
bumped for any san diego fan that ever wronged me. Upon rereading the thread: f*ck mecca, danemccloud, OTW, brock, and chokinkaeding for being a bunch of know it all internet dorks.

Param
01-18-2010, 03:08 AM
bumped for any san diego fan that ever wronged me. Upon rereading the thread: f*ck mecca, danemccloud, OTW, brock, and chokinkaeding for being a bunch of know it all internet dorks.

LMAO

TigerPig
01-18-2010, 03:17 AM

I have no clue who you are, but I gave you rep for this. Calling this is a big deal, and you should be rewarded accordingly.

Mecca
01-18-2010, 03:34 AM
Hey hey hey, we were right about 1 thing, they raped the Chiefs up and down the field.

rambleonthruthefog
01-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Hey hey hey, we were right about 1 thing, they raped the Chiefs up and down the field.

of course they did, they were twice the team our chiefs were. hell, according to the game scores and overall record, they are three times the team the chiefs are. what was your point again?