PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Thigpen interest: more than we may have thought

LaChapelle
08-26-2009, 08:55 PM
The other tread has gotten out of control for more info/rumors

ProFootballTalk.com
Jaguars talking about Thigpen
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 26, 2009 8:26 PM ET

The brief, ------ entertaining Tyler Thigpen era in Kansas City appears to be coming to an end. The Jaguars have reportedly shown interest in acquiring the Chiefs' third-stringer, offering a fifth-round pick for him, according to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora.

The Chiefs are reportedly holding out for more, but getting that much value sounds pretty good for a player they don't have a lot of use for. (Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.)

Perhaps the Chiefs feel like they can wait because they have received interest from other teams. The Ravens reportedly inquired about Thigpen recently, while the Panthers and Bucs made calls before the draft.

The Jaguars look to be the most desperate to upgrade their backup quarterback situation, and have also spoken with the Bucs. Jacksonville's current backup is 37-year-old Todd Bouman.

Permalink 15 Comments Latest stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Latest News and Rumors, NFL Mobile Exclusives - Rumors, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Top Stories

Buehler445
08-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Todd Bouman? Ouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
08-26-2009, 08:58 PM
bidding war!

Bane
08-26-2009, 08:58 PM
5th rounder sounds good to me.

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 09:01 PM
WTF would the Ravens want in Thigpen?

They actually have someone talented that can take that role in Troy Smith.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:01 PM
im telling you guys, we will regret this move when the oline gets cassel and croyle killed

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 09:03 PM
im telling you guys, we will regret this move when the oline gets cassel and croyle killed

Yeah, we're going to rue the day we traded a guy who's won ONE NFL game and can't beat out Matt Gutierrez.

LaChapelle
08-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Better and more draft picks are not bad when you know you suck.

cdcox
08-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Geez, these new guys do not have a clue. You can get a lot more than a 5th rounder for a starting QB! /Herm

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah, we're going to rue the day we traded a guy who's won ONE NFL game and can't beat out Matt Gutierrez.

idk how many times you have to hear this...tyler cant win a football game by himself.

LaChapelle
08-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Can we get back the 4th we gave for Herm? Sorry the pain and suffering is on our own dime.

Buehler445
08-26-2009, 09:07 PM

This. He's only 6' IIRC, but they were gonna start his ass until he got sick. And then Flacco happened.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mojo Jojo
08-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Posted several hours ago in the other thread.

HemiEd
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Can we get back the 4th we gave for Herm? Sorry the pain and suffering is on our own dime.

Or the 2nd they spent on Siavii, either one works for me.

PastorMikH
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM

Yep. I'm thinking if it is bad enough to get Cassel knocked out, Croyle won't last more than a couple of plays before he's out too and we'll need Thigpen.

milkman
08-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Posted several hours ago in the other thread.

Maybe so, but that thread got to be a pain in the ass several hours ago, so this in new information to me.

boogblaster
08-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Thigpen is as good of a 3rd stringer as you can get ..

big nasty kcnut
08-26-2009, 09:16 PM
This is bull you guys. I know why you dont like him cause his not from a big name school.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Poz
08-26-2009, 09:17 PM

Then we just bring Printers back. ;)

pr_capone
08-26-2009, 09:18 PM

Isnt Jeff George available?

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:18 PM
now THERES a quarterback.

CoMoChief
08-26-2009, 09:19 PM
My buddy just told me that theres speculation going around that Colin Brown may get cut.

Which sucks he was a 5th rounder.

My buddy spent the last 3 yrs working on the equip staff at MU and spent last 2 summer's up in River Falls on the equip team for KC, including this year's camp.

Who knows, take it with a grain of salt.

milkman
08-26-2009, 09:19 PM
This is bull you guys. I know why you dont like him cause his not from a big name school.
Posted via Mobile Device

Imagine how we'd hate Ben Roethlisberger, cause he went to Miami of Ohio.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:22 PM
My buddy just told me that theres speculation going around that Colin Brown may get cut.

My buddy spent the last 3 yrs working on the equip staff at MU and spent last 2 summer's up in River Falls on the equip team for KC, including this year's camp.

thatd be pretty unfortunate considering our other options. i mean the guys huge that has to count for something

Bane
08-26-2009, 09:23 PM

LMAO

Coogs
08-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Practice Squad?

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Practice Squad?

That's my guess.

They are probably figuring on bringing in a few more OLmen after each round of cuts, and are going to try to stash him on the PS.

milkman
08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
That's my guess.

They are probably figuring on bringing in a few more OLmen after each round of cuts, and are going to try to stash him on the PS.

I just don't think that Brown will clear waivers, his play has shown good potential.

If we try to get him to the practice squad, he's going to claimed by another team.

CosmicPal
08-26-2009, 09:35 PM
I just don't think that Brown will clear waivers, his play has shown good potential.

If we try to get him to the practice squad, he's going to claimed by another team.

That's precisely my thought. We learned from leaving that one lineman on the PS who was picked up by Indy and went on to have a pretty good career with Indy. (His name escapes me right now).

milkman
08-26-2009, 09:36 PM
That's precisely my thought. We learned from leaving that one lineman on the PS who was picked up by Indy and went on to have a pretty good career with Indy. (His name escapes me right now).

Ryan Lillja

CosmicPal
08-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Ryan Lillja

Yep. :thumb: That guy.

Tiger's Fan
08-26-2009, 09:38 PM

Or Brandon Carr for that matter.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Or Brandon Carr for that matter.

LT

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 09:41 PM
remember the throw when thig looked off quiten jammer and then threw a strike in the endzone for a TD? Yeah other teams remember that too

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:44 PM
remember the throw when thig looked off quiten jammer and then threw a strike in the endzone for a TD? Yeah other teams remember that too

remember when bobby boucher came in at halftime and the muddogs won the bourbon bowl do ya?

Marcellus
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
The only reason Thiggy is looked at so badly here is because of the comparison people are trying to make to our STARTING QB.

Thiggy ain't great but he ain't horrible either and other teams interest proves it. Nobody is looking to get Huard, Gutierrez or Croyle for that matter.

GM's on the board can say what they want but GM's on actual teams are looking at him, as a back up which is what he should be.

wild1
08-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Geez, these new guys do not have a clue. You can get a lot more than a 5th rounder for a starting QB! /Herm

How about when Carl said Trent Green was worth a first rounder? (or however much he was demanding)

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
The only reason Thiggy is looked at so badly here is because of the comparison people are trying to make to our STARTING QB.

Thiggy ain't great but he ain't horrible either and other teams interest proves it. Nobody is looking to get Huard, Gutierrez or Croyle for that matter.

GM's on the board can say what they want but GM's on actual teams are looking at him, as a back up which is what he should be.

Yet our own GM says he can't be a backup on the team with arguably the worst backup QB situation in the league.

ILChief
08-26-2009, 09:50 PM
If we trade Thigpen who will be the #2 QB after we trade Croyle for Brandon Marshall?

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:51 PM
we arent even close to the worst qb situation in the league

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 09:52 PM

That's funny, all I've heard is that Croyle and Gutierrez are worthless.

And Thigpen can't beat THEM out.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM

well i havent said that. croyle is a good backup. when healthy, hes a starter.

RustShack
08-26-2009, 09:57 PM
thatd be pretty unfortunate considering our other options. i mean the guys huge that has to count for something

Ken Shackleford was even bigger last year, I don't think hes even on a team now.

Practice Squad?

That's my guess.

Colin Brown sucks. Hes slow as shit and played in a spread offense. People love him because of his college. He was supposed to be the only "true RT" for us and he was moved to RG because he can't even beat out McIntosh. He was our third stringer behind Tavaris Washington. NOW we traded for Alleman whos better and Ndukwe started at RG about all last year for the Dolphins. So now hes about our 4th our 5th option at RG and keep in mind our line sucks.

the Talking Can
08-26-2009, 10:02 PM
The only reason Thigpen is looked at so badly here is because of the comparison people are trying to make to our STARTING QB.

Thigpen ain't great but he ain't horrible either and other teams interest proves it. Nobody is looking to get Huard, Gutierrez or Croyle for that matter.

if someone wants to give you a draft pick for a player whose "upside" is a backup qb, you take it....

we'll be burning late round picks on QBs a lot under the halioli regime anyways....and let's keep it real: thigpen ran around with his ass on fire throwing ugly passes to the greatest TE in history...

the whole god damn thing was a side show, from the coaches to the system to the players....halioli have higher expectations, time for fans to have the same

DeezNutz
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
well i havent said that. croyle is a good backup. when healthy, hes a starter.

Don't blink.

Ari Chi3fs
08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
I think its obvious that Haley and Pioli don't want any MUrons on the team.

Luckily they gave Franklin the heave ho pretty quick

Marcellus
08-26-2009, 10:09 PM
if someone wants to give you a draft pick for a player whose "upside" is a backup qb, you take it....

we'll be burning late round picks on QBs a lot under the halioli regime anyways....and let's keep it real: thigpen ran around with his ass on fire throwing ugly passes to the greatest TE in history...

the whole god damn thing was a side show, from the coaches to the system to the players....halioli have higher expectations, time for fans to have the same

I am not arguing that at all. If you can get a decent pick for your 3rd string QB you take it. I love the idea. The people that believe trading him is a bad idea are nuts. If we end up starting our 3rd string QB this season was a waste just like last year.

I am just saying there are a ton of people that think he is so horrible and obviously that thought is not shared around the league.

KCBOSS1
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
I think that he deserves the opportunity to be higher on the depth chart than 3rd string. It is a service to both the Chiefs and Thigpen. We may regret it in the future....who knows. I hope so for him. If Brodie were to get traded instead, if he makes a turn and stays healthy, I believe that he has the most talent to be able to be a good QB in the nfl. I have a feeling that he's going to get the opportunity to show if he is building some durability.

Chocolate Hog
08-26-2009, 10:48 PM
A 5th rounder for a 3rd string QB is a good deal. If Cassel & Croyle get hurt that means the O-line probably sucks which means the chiefs won't score much anyway. Plus look at the how the Patriots draft they seem to find value in later round picks, Pioli it looks like Pioli has found 2 players that are 7th round picks who will contribute to the team.

T-post Tom
08-26-2009, 10:54 PM

I've heard quite a few NFL commentators talking up Matt Gutierrez. The consensus seems to be that he has a very good arm and plays smart. [He certainly fits the prototypical NFL QB profile stature-wise.] He may be the #2 guy next year if he lives up to some of the high praise.

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 10:58 PM
I've heard quite a few NFL commentators talking up Matt Gutierrez. The consensus seems to be that he has a very good arm and plays smart. [He certainly fits the prototypical NFL QB profile stature-wise.] He may be the #2 guy next year if he lives up to some of the high praise.

I have no issues with him, and think he's worthy of a backup spot eventually. I wasn't dogging him, just pointing out that people here think he's crap.

DJ's left nut
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM

This is a pretty good example of Thigpen not getting credit for what he can do.

Few people believe that Thiggy's a legitimate long-term starting QB. He is, however, a decent improviser, a scrappy leader and a guy that at times is able to move the football. He's a solid backup QB.

Troy Smith is just the black Tyler Thigpen. He's an inaccurate passer, he's never proven anything in an NFL system, he was a gimmicky QB in college and he's short. Yet because he's not Tyler Thigpen he "has talent" whereas Thigpen is dogshit.

Thigpen's a very good option as a backup QB. He's a guy that can step in and make things happen even if he doesn't know the game plan backwards and forwards.

I'm not saying we shouldn't trade him, I'm just a little tired of hearing people act like the guy is Koy Detmer or Steve Pastorini. He has some ability, he has some value.

KC kid
08-26-2009, 11:01 PM

Few people believe that Thigpen's a legitimate long-term starting QB. He is, however, a decent improviser, a scrappy leader and a guy that at times is able to move the football. He's a solid backup QB.

Troy Smith is just the black Tyler Thigpen. He's an inaccurate passer, he's never proven anything in an NFL system, he was a gimmicky QB in college and he's short. Yet because he's not Tyler Thigpen he "has talent" whereas Thigpen is dogshit.

Thigpen's a very good option as a backup QB. He's a guy that can step in and make things happen even if he doesn't know the game plan backwards and forwards.

I'm not saying we shouldn't trade him, I'm just a little tired of hearing people act like the guy is Koy Detmer or Steve Pastorini. He has some ability, he has some value.

Thigpen might have the weakest and most inaccurate arm in the nfl

T-post Tom
08-26-2009, 11:02 PM
My buddy just told me that theres speculation going around that Colin Brown may get cut. Which sucks he was a 5th rounder. My buddy spent the last 3 yrs working on the equip staff at MU and spent last 2 summer's up in River Falls on the equip team for KC, including this year's camp. Who knows, take it with a grain of salt.

Per a sportstalk radio interview with someone from the Chiefs' several months ago: Brown was considered a "developmental" player when he was drafted. Practice squad is not a surprise. The Chiefs FO thinks that he has good upside after some NFL coaching & seasoning.

dilligaf
08-26-2009, 11:02 PM

Thigpen looked like sh*t in the second half of games last year. His passes were sailing on him left and right. I for one was happy when we got Cassel this year.

OnTheWarpath58
08-26-2009, 11:03 PM

Few people believe that Thiggy's a legitimate long-term starting QB. He is, however, a decent improviser, a scrappy leader and a guy that at times is able to move the football. He's a solid backup QB.

Sorry, but if you're giving me a choice between the two, I take Smith eleven times out of ten.

Christ, Baltimore was ready to hand him the keys last year until he got sick, then he got Flacco'd.

And he apparently has little value to Pioli, as he's 4th on the depth chart behind a guy that can't stay healthy, and a guy that's been here 2 weeks.

DJ's left nut
08-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Thigpen might have the weakest and most inaccurate arm in the nfl

Most inaccurate? Very possible, but there are guys like Russell and Jackson that will fight him for that crown. Nevermind the numerous awful backup QBs out there.

Weak? Oh c'mon, you're forgetting guys like Todd Collins, Chad Pennington and Todd Boumann here. Thigpen made a handful of decent deep tosses last season.

Again, the massive hyperbole doesn't do your argument any good. Thigpen is an adequate backup QB, nothing more, nothing less. Because he's not Dan Marino, you folks simply ignore everything he is decent at. As far as backup QBs go, he's just fine.

milkman
08-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Ken Shackleford was even bigger last year, I don't think hes even on a team now.

Colin Brown sucks. Hes slow as shit and played in a spread offense. People love him because of his college. He was supposed to be the only "true RT" for us and he was moved to RG because he can't even beat out McIntosh. He was our third stringer behind Tavaris Washington. NOW we traded for Alleman whos better and Ndukwe started at RG about all last year for the Dolphins. So now hes about our 4th our 5th option at RG and keep in mind our line sucks.

I have no interest in Brown beyond his play as a Chief.

I was pretty pissed when he was the only OT the Chiefs took in the draft, as I have no allegience to MU, the Big 12, or any college team.

But he has shown real promise in his snaps with the second team.

Just actually watch individual line play sometime.

JFC, some of you dumb mother****ers are more clueless than Knowmo.

KC kid
08-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Most inaccurate? Very possible, but there are guys like Russell and Jackson that will fight him for that crown. Nevermind the numerous awful backup QBs out there.

Weak? Oh c'mon, you're forgetting guys like Todd Collins, Chad Pennington and Todd Boumann here. Thigpen made a handful of decent deep tosses last season.

Again, the massive hyperbole doesn't do your argument any good. Thigpen is an adequate backup QB, nothing more, nothing less. Because he's not Dan Marino, you folks simply ignore everything he is decent at. As far as backup QBs go, he's just fine.

I don't think your arm is judged when you throw deep, but on how well you throw the 15 yard out. He has no chance on that pass.

Messier
08-26-2009, 11:33 PM

Jack Harry just made this argument, which I think is pointless. What will we do if our 1st and 2nd string QBs are out? I really don't care, they can sigh someone off the street for all I care at that point. Season over. I mean really, you think we need to keep Thigpen, just in case Cassel and Croyle both go down?

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't think your arm is judged when you throw deep, but on how well you throw the 15 yard out. He has no chance on that pass.

This....

Countless times there was a routine play to be made and the wild dartslinger just winged one out there into no mans land...

Time to move on...

chiefzilla1501
08-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Sorry, but if you're giving me a choice between the two, I take Smith eleven times out of ten.

Christ, Baltimore was ready to hand him the keys last year until he got sick, then he got Flacco'd.

And he apparently has little value to Pioli, as he's 4th on the depth chart behind a guy that can't stay healthy, and a guy that's been here 2 weeks.

The reason Smith will probably never start in the NFL is that he's 6'0". In fact, I think I've heard that he's even shorter than that. Somewhere around 5'11". That's way too short for a QB.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:38 PM
The reason Smith will probably never start in the NFL is that he's 6'0". In fact, I think I've heard that he's even shorter than that. Somewhere around 5'11". That's way too short for a QB.

Agreed.

RustShack
08-26-2009, 11:39 PM

Tell Drew Brees that.

chiefzilla1501
08-26-2009, 11:39 PM

And that's where I disagree with you.

That's a mechanical issue. He's not inaccurate as much as he is inconsistent. And there are QBs coaches who have teaching QB mechanics down to a science.

"Can't" and "never will" are two different things. I dont' disagree with anyone who says he can't. I don't agree when someone says "never will." I'd rather have the guy with mechanical problems than the one with either no physical talent or no mental makeup, which I think represents the vast majority of backups in the NFL.

chiefzilla1501
08-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Tell Drew Brees that.

Brees is an exception and it's really quite amazing he's done as well as he does.

bringbackmarty
08-26-2009, 11:42 PM

Nah, we are going to run LJ into the ground again a la 2007. Cassel will be lucky to see 25 attempts a game if we aren't totally in the hole by the half. More than half of those will be in the shotgun, where he can run for his life, either going out of bounds for 2 yds, or slide and get popped upside the head drawing the inevitable personal foul. Either way This offense will put up 14 ppg, easy. Thats enough to win four out of six division games, we double our win total, get likely another top five pick. All part of the plan guys...Suck for 5 win for two, suck for five. All while drawing top dollar.

By then Pioli should be set financially, and he can go work for whichever crook is running the country.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2009, 11:42 PM

You need to quit hating on the poor mans rich g@nnon before g@nnon was good

Thigpen will NOT be on this team, i can't wait

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Nah, we are going to run LJ into the ground again a la 2007. Cassel will be lucky to see 25 attempts a game if we aren't totally in the hole by the half. More than half of those will be in the shotgun, where he can run for his life, either going out of bounds for 2 yds, or slide and get popped upside the head drawing the inevitable personal foul. Either way This offense will put up 14 ppg, easy. Thats enough to win four out of six division games, we double our win total, get likely another top five pick. All part of the plan guys...Suck for 5 win for two, suck for five. All while drawing top dollar.

By then Pioli should be set financially, and he can go work for whichever crook is running the country.

:spock:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1262outcome4.gif

DBOSHO
Jack Harry just made this argument, which I think is pointless. What will we do if our 1st and 2nd string QBs are out? I really don't care, they can sigh someone off the street for all I care at that point. Season over. I mean really, you think we need to keep Thigpen, just in case Cassel and Croyle both go down?

as unlikely as this scenario is, just imagine, the chiefs are 6-8, tied for first in the division, and out of nowhere cassel gets hurt, then croyle. would you rather have a mobile qb that is less likely to get killed with starting experience who has proven he can move the ball and make plays, or guttierez, an unproven pocket passer? or better yet, a bum off the street? again, im just making a scenario.

bringbackmarty
Brees is an exception and it's really quite amazing he's done as well as he does.
He's smart, tough, and has a great arm. Makes solid gold out of chicken shit.

bringbackmarty
08-26-2009, 11:46 PM

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1262outcome4.gif

Got sarchasm?

bringbackmarty
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
as unlikely as this scenario is, just imagine, the chiefs are 6-8, tied for first in the division, and out of nowhere cassel gets hurt, then croyle. would you rather have a mobile qb that is less likely to get killed with starting experience who has proven he can move the ball and make plays, or guttierez, an unproven pocket passer? or better yet, a bum off the street? again, im just making a scenario.

Eggo ain't losing 8 this year bruh.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Got sarchasm?

;)

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Eggo ain't losing 8 this year bruh.

they are an odds favorite for and AFC championship game visit...

I say they go undefeated in the West... Maybe? Maybe drop 1 West game and lose 2-4 all season...

They are LOADED!

bringbackmarty
08-26-2009, 11:49 PM
****, Oakland actually could go 8-8. We are going to be 4-12, unless we can get some kids from Ray-Pec, or Belton on our line. Then we might be 5-11.
our line is that bad. I also think it's gonna take at least two more years before we know if we have anything from Mcgee, Jackson, Dorsey, Tyler, Hali, and Mcbride. Too many line cooks, sauciers, dishwashers, and waiters and no head chef to teach them the menu, or how to cook.

Param
08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
If you can get something for Thigpen than ship him. He gets the opportunity on another team and the chiefs get an extra pick. Works for both parties involved.

DBOSHO
08-26-2009, 11:51 PM
they are an odds favorite for and AFC championship game visit...

I say they go undefeated in the West... Maybe? Maybe drop 1 West game and lose 2-4 all season...

They are LOADED!

i would be so sure about that. it IS norv..

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 11:51 PM

Could you be any dumber?

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 11:53 PM
i would be so sure about that. it IS norv..

Which is a million times better than Marty....

Norv has taken SD to the AFC title game once... He can do it again...

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 11:54 PM

You smoke too much crack

DBOSHO
Could you be any dumber?

could you contribute something useful to the conversation instead of bashing like you always do?

salame
on 810 on between the lines they said the chiefs should make him a wr and punt and kick returner
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2009, 11:58 PM
as unlikely as this scenario is, just imagine, the chiefs are 6-8, tied for first in the division, and out of nowhere cassel gets hurt, then croyle.

I think you've just won the crown of Dumbest Motherfucking Chiefsplanet Member.

Congratulations!

Param
08-26-2009, 11:58 PM
on 810 on between the lines they said the chiefs should make him a wr and punt and kick returner

salame
08-26-2009, 11:59 PM
I wanted to call in and be all like
for real?

J Diddy
08-26-2009, 11:59 PM

I don't consider thigpen an adequate backup. When you have to adjust your whole offensive scheme because the player can't fit into it that's not a backup. You don't do that to the rest of the team and expect to be successful.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:00 AM
I think you've just won the crown of Dumbest Mother****ing Chiefsplanet Member.

Congratulations!

That's saying something right there.

DaneMcCloud
could you contribute something useful to the conversation instead of bashing like you always do?

Excuse me, Dumbfuck?

Sure, I'll contribute to your stupid fucking "conversation".

Thigpen SUCKS. His accuracy declined after each quarter in every fucking game last year. By the fourth quarter, it as below 50%.

He SUCKS. He sucks fucking ass. My 16 month old daughter is more accurate. Hell, I'm more accurate after half a bottle of Jack Daniels and 12 fucking beers.

He sucks.

And you're a fucking moron.

Like?

salame
I don't consider thigpen an adequate backup. When you have to adjust your whole offensive scheme because the player can't fit into it that's not a backup. You don't do that to the rest of the team and expect to be successful.

people don't seem to get that though
I know people that LOVE him and want him to start over cassel

the pistol spread is not going to be a good fit for 16 weeks guys

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:01 AM

Excuse me, Dumbfuck?

Thigpen SUCKS. His accuracy declined after each quarter in every fucking game last year. By the fourth quarter, it as below 50%.

He SUCKS. He sucks fucking ass. My 16 month old daughter is more accurate. Hell, I'm more accurate after half a bottle of Jack Daniels and 12 fucking beers.

He sucks.

Like?

Reerun_KC

you lost most of us at ...

They have zero credibility nor knowledge of anything related to Chiefs football..

DBOSHO
You smoke too much crack

jax
san diego
new england
indy
cincy
pittsburgh
chicago
buffalo
ny giants

all have backups worse than brodie

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Excuse me, Dumbfuck?

He sucks.

Like?

You might need to park your menstrualcycle in the driveway and stop running peoples asses over...

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:04 AM
jax
san diego
new england
indy
cincy
pittsburgh
chicago
buffalo
ny giants

all have backups worse than brodie

JFC. You're even dumber than I thought!

Brodie can't finish a fucking game and you're going to say he's better than Billy Volek or David Carr? Or Charlie Batch? Guys that have actually WON in this league more than once?

You need to go play in the kiddie pool at the Coalition. You're clearly out of your league here.

salame
08-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Billy VOlek would most likely start on a different team

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Dane is being

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/95/pics/95tlifeguard1.jpg

Reerun_KC
Man I am funny tonight!

DBOSHO
Excuse me, Dumb****?

Sure, I'll contribute to your stupid ****ing "conversation".

Thigpen SUCKS. His accuracy declined after each quarter in every ****ing game last year. By the fourth quarter, it as below 50%.

He SUCKS. He sucks ****ing ass. My 16 month old daughter is more accurate. Hell, I'm more accurate after half a bottle of Jack Daniels and 12 ****ing beers.

He sucks.

And you're a ****ing moron.

Like?

apparently you dont know the difference between contibuting and bashing. its assholes like you that give the planet a bad name, so drink your jack daniels, change your babys diaper, and shut the fuck up.

J Diddy
Excuse me, Dumb****?

Sure, I'll contribute to your stupid ****ing "conversation".

Thigpen SUCKS. His accuracy declined after each quarter in every ****ing game last year. By the fourth quarter, it as below 50%.

He SUCKS. He sucks ****ing ass. My 16 month old daughter is more accurate. Hell, I'm more accurate after half a bottle of Jack Daniels and 12 ****ing beers.

He sucks.

And you're a ****ing moron.

Like?

Damn, Dane ate a few harshmallows today.

But you're right

http://www.nfl.com/players/situationalstats?id=THI677677

take note of the 4th quarter within 7, 50% completion rate 4 td 4 interceptions

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:08 AM
You might need to park your menstrualcycle in the driveway and stop running peoples asses over...

LMAO

Me thinks Dane is the only man in America Lindsay Lohan shot down when asked for a blowjob..

:D

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:08 AM
apparently you dont know the difference between contibuting and bashing. its assholes like you that give the planet a bad name, so drink your jack daniels, change your babys diaper, and shut the fuck up.

Fuck off, Doucheknuckle.

You're a worthless piece of dogshit.

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Me thinks Dane is the only man in America Lindsay Lohan shot down when asked for a blowjob..

LMAO

That could sum up his nasty little temperment tonight...

DBOSHO
**** off, Doucheknuckle.

big suprise there.:clap:

J Diddy
**** off, Doucheknuckle.

I've never seen dogshit worth anything.

Damn, Dane's so rich he's got golden dogshit around his crib.

Raised On Riots
Okay, why do people bash on Petro when he's "the best in KC"?

Try half an hour or more of this Great Visionary of Our Time revealing from his infallible crystal ball that athleticism( ala Wildcat/Vick/Thigpen ) is THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE, and that in releasing Thigpen, we are pissing away a weapon for this team and could end up missing out on this exciting new development in the NFL that WITHOUT DOUBT is headed our way!

Discuss!

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:11 AM

Try half an hour or more of this Great Visionary of Our Time revealing from his infallible crystal ball that athleticism( ala Wildcat/Vick/Thigpen ) is THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE, and that in releasing Thigpen, we are pissing away a weapon for this team and could end up missing out on this exciting new development in the NFL that WITHOUT DOUBT is headed our way!

Discuss!

You lost me on Petro.

salame
08-27-2009, 12:12 AM

Discuss!

I prefer Chris and Cowboy
but last season I Liked petro

I am more of a nick wright kind of guy

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:13 AM
I've never seen dogshit worth anything.

Damn, Dane's so rich he's got golden dogshit around his crib.

Thats true,

I talked to Dane on the phone in Feb when I was out in SoCal for a week. I asked him if he wanted to go get some wings and a beer... He said I had to produce my financials and they had to show a net profit of 6 figures before he would consider chilling with me...

My broke ass stayed home...

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 12:14 AM
i think dane just sits around and writes down made up words like "doucheknucle" praying that someone will say somthing he doesnt agree with

deadbabyseal
08-27-2009, 12:16 AM

Does this chicken salad taste funny to you?

big nasty kcnut
08-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Plus thigpen have a real coach this year to learn from. He could be even better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
You lost me on Petro.

You lost ME on your "lost". What are you not understanding?

J Diddy
Thats true,

I talked to Dane on the phone in Feb when I was out in SoCal for a week. I asked him if he wanted to go get some wings and a beer... He said I had to produce my financials and they had to show a net profit of 6 figures before he would consider chilling with me...

I'm with you. Except my offer would have been fish sticks and schlitz.

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 12:19 AM

I hear tell Nick is agreeable.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:20 AM
You lost ME on your "lost". What are you not understanding?

It was a polite way of saying I don't care about Petro. I'll type slower so you can keep up.

O K A Y

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:20 AM
i think dane just sits around and writes down made up words like "doucheknucle" praying that someone will say somthing he doesnt agree with

:shake:

Clearly, you aren't going to make it here

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Thats true,

LMAO

I shoulda thought of that

:p

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 12:21 AM
:shake:

Clearly, you aren't going to make it here

whatever you say, dane.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Plus thigpen have a real coach this year to learn from. He could be even better.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're a great fun Nut, but this time I got to disagree. The fact he got 3 years out of an NFL team despite the inability to take a snap under center tells me he's got mad political skills, because he must be the best bs artist in the world.

I'll give you this, he was exciting, but let's be realistic in a 2-14 season it don't take much to make a guy look exciting.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:23 AM
LMAO

I shoulda thought of that

:p

Yeah I'm all fuck you Dane. I thought we was cool. Gonna ignore me, I hope Lindsay keys your car.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:24 AM
whatever you say, dane.

1. You don't know quarterback play
2. You don't understand line play
3. You're dumb as fuck and unwilling to learn
4. You're a thin-skinned prick

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm with you. Except my offer would have been fish sticks and schlitz.

Food of Champions...

Check this out, I bought a 12 pack of bottles, regular Miller High life, the Champange of beers! ROFL

Reerun_KC
Yeah I'm all fuck you Dane. I thought we was cool. Gonna ignore me, I hope Lindsay keys your car.

or knocks over your garden knome....

DaneMcCloud

LMAO

Apparently, she's moving from the neighborhood (thankfully!!).

The second break-in sent her over the edge.

If she wouldn't bring home just anyone from the clubs, she wouldn't get robbed.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:27 AM
3. You're dumb as **** and unwilling to learn

you should listen to dane

1) he knows all about men sticking their hands in another mans cheeks
2) he knows all about men getting down and dirty
3) he can spot stupid a mile away (he saw lindsay)
4) he's a prick expert

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Food of Champions...

Check this out, I bought a 12 pack of bottles, regular Miller High life, the Champange of beers! ROFL

May God bless you and keep your internal organs intact tomorrow instead of projecting them out your buttocks.

Reerun_KC
LMAO

Seems like you are losing some quailty entertainment?

She is kind of like a bug zapper, you just cant look away from the light and dying to see something go up in flames...

Raised On Riots
God damn you crack heads are hard to keep up with sometimes!:p

Reerun_KC
May God bless you and keep your internal organs intact tomorrow instead of projecting them out your buttocks.

Im living the high life now!

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:29 AM
you should listen to dane

1) he knows all about men sticking their hands in another mans cheeks
2) he knows all about men getting down and dirty
3) he can spot stupid a mile away (he saw lindsay)
4) he's a prick expert

All true

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:29 AM
LMAO

LOL

Ouch, I didn't know she'd gotten broken into. Better the ho than you though.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL

Ouch, I didn't know she'd gotten broken into. Better the ho than you though.

There hasn't been a robbery in my neighborhood for over a decade.

Yet Lindsay Lohan gets broken into not once, but twice in three months.

Imagine that...

salame
08-27-2009, 12:31 AM
you should snipe some pics of her and sell that shit for $$$$$$$$$$

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:31 AM
God damn you crack heads are hard to keep up with sometimes!:p

Did we lose you with petro too?

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 12:32 AM
3. You're dumb as **** and unwilling to learn

i was willing to drop it right there. looks like your the one whos skin is thin. and im not that bothered by you, i just wanted to point out that your an asshole, which you clearly are.

1. please explain. ive said nothing about thigpen that wasnt true.
2. when have i commented on the line?
3. predictable, and you talk as if youve known me for years.
4. laughable. im going nowhere.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:32 AM
you should snipe some pics of her and sell that shit for $$$$$$$$$$

Holy fuck dude. I just turned your rep all green and you blew it all? You fucking somebodies mom?

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:33 AM
There hasn't been a robbery in my neighborhood for over a decade.

Yet Lindsay Lohan gets broken into not once, but twice in three months.

Imagine that...

No shit. Peak into her windows and see if theirs anything left. Seems like the security is lacking, I might get me a dvd player or something.

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 12:35 AM
Did we lose you with petro too?

Petro is making my brain softer with each passing day. Must...resist...

salame
08-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Holy **** dude. I just turned your rep all green and you blew it all? You ****ing somebodies mom?

no some guy named bugeater keeps neg repping me repeatedly

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:37 AM

Tried to help, tell bugeater to leave you alone?

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:38 AM

what did you do to bugeater

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 12:41 AM

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say subliminally threatened his sexuality.

salame
08-27-2009, 12:42 AM

he said he was going to keep neg repping me untill I quit posting stupid pictures
but I haven't posted a pic all day
BUT
I really don't care too much about rep
it's just annoying

He is probably a grown ass man
and it's kind of sad that he has nothing better to do
lol

Reerun_KC
08-27-2009, 12:43 AM
he said he was going to keep neg repping me untill I quit posting stupid pictures
but I haven't posted a pic all day
BUT
I really don't care too much about rep
it's just annoying

He is probably a grown ass man
and it's kind of sad that he has nothing better to do
lol

Go to your CP and disable your rep...

salame
08-27-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't care about it enough to mess with it
It's flattering really

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say subliminally threatened his sexuality.

They're turning me gay subliminally

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
I don't care about it enough to mess with it
It's flattering really

it's all good we're winning

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 12:54 AM
They're turning me gay subliminally

Baby Carrots are turning me gay!

salame
08-27-2009, 12:55 AM
he sent me a message saying he will keep neg repping me now until my "butt buddies" stop giving me pos rep
hahahaha
wow

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 12:57 AM
he sent me a message saying he will keep neg repping me now until my "butt buddies" stop giving me pos rep
hahahaha
wow

well there's some good news and some bad news

bad news he can do that

good news you can only rep so much in a day and it's after midnight

tell him to quit eating bugs and chill the fug out

salame
08-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Back on topic though
I think Jacksonville will just trade for Josh Johnson

MoreLemonPledge
08-27-2009, 01:03 AM
hahahaha
wow

http://prmeetsmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/reputation_balloon.jpg

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Back on topic though

Thigpen needs to go on back to sweet ol' Caroliny; were Barbecue tastes like hogs ass with vinegar, and the Panthers can insert him in to the next play off run before Delhomme chokes and pisses it all away.

MoreLemonPledge
08-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Back on topic though

Nope. The Bucs will keep Josh Johnson as their 3rd QB. McCown is the only one they'll trade at this point.

salame
08-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Coach Raheem Morris isn't denying reports that the Bucs are shopping Luke McCown, Byron Leftwich, and Josh Johnson.
"I can't control who calls us," Morris said. "Everybody is interested in everybody's roster." No one wanted Leftwich until the second wave of free agency, and we doubt anyone is beating down the door for the well-traveled McCown. The Bucs know they'll likely end up cutting one of their four passers and are clearly making a last-ditch effort to get something in return.
source:rotoworld.com

notorious
08-27-2009, 01:07 AM
I have a soft spot in my heart for Thigpin, he gave me a few smiles among many frowns while I watch the pile of dog s$# team known as the 2008 KC Chiefs.

With that being said, ship him out yesterday.

MoreLemonPledge
08-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Tyler Thigpen has worked as the Chiefs' second-team quarterback in practice all this week.
Either last year's late-season fantasy hero is getting a shot to beat out Brodie Croyle for the No. 2 QB job, or he's being setup for a trade showcase Saturday versus Seattle. Thigpen will likely run the second unit in the preseason game. Kansas City may be holding out for a fourth-round pick.

MoreLemonPledge
08-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Coach Raheem Morris isn't denying reports that the Bucs are shopping Luke McCown, Byron Leftwich, and Josh Johnson.
"I can't control who calls us," Morris said. "Everybody is interested in everybody's roster." No one wanted Leftwich until the second wave of free agency, and we doubt anyone is beating down the door for the well-traveled McCown. The Bucs know they'll likely end up cutting one of their four passers and are clearly making a last-ditch effort to get something in return.

According to the St. Petersburg Times, Byron Leftwich will be the Bucs' starting quarterback unless he face-plants this week against the Dolphins.
As a corollary, Luke McCown and Josh Johnson will both go on the trade block should Leftwich come through on Thursday. The team would prefer to deal McCown and keep rookie Josh Freeman at No. 2. The Jags could be a fit for McCown.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 01:11 AM

You need to link that shit.

You can't just post quotes on this forum and expect people to buy it.

salame
no they can't have two joshs

DBOSHO
Tyler Thigpen has worked as the Chiefs' second-team quarterback in practice all this week.
Either last year's late-season fantasy hero is getting a shot to beat out Brodie Croyle for the No. 2 QB job, or he's being setup for a trade showcase Saturday versus Seattle. Thigpen will likely run the second unit in the preseason game. Kansas City may be holding out for a fourth-round pick.

hes gona go 15-15 160 yds 4 tds and jax will cough up a first.

salame
You need to link that shit.

You can't just post quotes on this forum and expect people to buy it.

rotoworld

MoreLemonPledge
08-27-2009, 01:12 AM

NOT AGAINST AARON CURRY HE WON'T

notorious
08-27-2009, 01:14 AM

That would plunge Denver into the bidding war thus making this offseason/preseason even more epic!

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 01:14 AM
NOT AGAINST AARON CURRY HE WON'T

anyone know how hes looked so far?

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 01:16 AM
anyone know how hes looked so far?

In the very first practice, he walked on water.

Since then, he's kept it to just turning water into wine after practice.

On the field, he just looks like a black guy but in the locker room, he's white with blue eyes and a nicely groomed beard.

And he always wears sandals.

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 01:16 AM
That would plunge Denver into the bidding war thus making this offseason/preseason even more epic!

josh mcdaniels, after falling in love with yet another kc quarterback, offers kc all of denvers picks in the 2010 draft

i can see the headline now

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 01:17 AM

On the field, he just looks like a black guy but in the locker room, he's white with blue eyes and a nicely groomed beard.

hmm. stylish.

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 01:23 AM

LMAO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMYqA2ZsvtY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMYqA2ZsvtY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

notorious
08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
josh mcdaniels, after falling in love with yet another kc quarterback, offers kc all of denvers picks in the 2010 draft

i can see the headline now

I don't know if I can handle KnowMo telling us that trading for Thigpin will make Denver into a SuperBowl team.

DBOSHO
08-27-2009, 01:25 AM
I don't know if I can handle KnowMo telling us that trading for Thigpin will make Denver into a SuperBowl team.

knowmo would be a wise man then;)

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 01:29 AM

Well, much like Alzheimers Davis, we would all have to invest in, and start wearing the Depends due to the pants-pissing fits of laughter such posts would induce.

notorious
08-27-2009, 01:33 AM
knowmo would be a wise man then;)

Thigpin did play pretty well against Denver last year. With all of that offensive talent and a re-energized coaching staff, Thigpin would be in a great position to push Denver deep into the playoffs. (Vomit)

Pioli is just waiting for Denver's front office phone # to show up on his caller ID. The call would start like this,"Why yes Pat, as a matter of fact Tyler is still available, but he could go at anytime......."

Messier
08-27-2009, 01:50 AM

610 is lame, everything they do is lame.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 01:52 AM
rotoworld

I know you're somewhat new but it's pretty much common courtesy in these parts to link the article and damn near considered plagiarism if you don't.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 01:53 AM
610 is lame, everything they do is lame.

If you don't listen 24-7 then how do you know everything they do is lame.

Messier
08-27-2009, 01:56 AM

Nick Wright is the Vanilla Ice of sports talk radio.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Nick Wright is the Vanilla Ice of sports talk radio.

Who is Vanilla Ice? Sounds like a drink at Starbucks.

And who is Nick Wright?

He sounds like a doucheknuckle.

Messier
08-27-2009, 01:59 AM
If you don't listen 24-7 then how do you know everything they do is lame.

I do test samples and make an educated guess from there, I believe my findings are accurate.

Messier
08-27-2009, 02:00 AM

And who is Nick Wright?

They're just a couple of doucheknuckles.

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 02:00 AM
They're just a couple of doucheknuckles.

LMAO

Raised On Riots
08-27-2009, 02:01 AM
KNUCKLE UP!

Chocolate Hog
08-27-2009, 02:01 AM

And who is Nick Wright?

Nick Wright is a sportstalk guy on 610 who like all of the KC media doesn't know shit.

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 02:24 AM
Nick Wright is a sportstalk guy on 610 who like all of the KC media doesn't know shit.

Everytime I see your user name I see forrest gump yelling "billy"

J Diddy
08-27-2009, 02:25 AM
I do test samples and make an educated guess from there, I believe my findings are accurate.

test samples

good for urine, bad for talk radio

Chocolate Hog
08-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Thanks J diddy

DaneMcCloud
08-27-2009, 02:26 AM
Everytime I see your user name I see forrest gump yelling "billy"

Everytime I see your name I think "Pepperoni or Sausage?"

o:-)

Messier
08-27-2009, 02:47 AM
test samples

good for urine, bad for talk radio

Nevertheless.

PhillyChiefFan
08-27-2009, 06:19 AM

Do you still play to win the game?

J Diddy
08-29-2009, 02:06 AM
Everytime I see your name I think "Pepperoni or Sausage?"

o:-)

Dane you fucker, I hope lindsay gives you the clap.

:evil:

J Diddy
08-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Nevertheless.

The whole FYP thing is teh gay.

(when it's done to me)

no messier get to cleaning your ass up

The Poz
08-29-2009, 08:32 AM
The latest out of Florida:
- THIGPEN TRADE TO JAGS ISN’T DEAD. At least that’s what I was told in Philadelphia by two people I trust. From what I understand, the Jags sort of balked at Kansas City not accepting a fifth rounder (after they initially offered a sixth rounder) in exchange for Thigpen. So Jacksonville immediately got on the horn with Tampa Bay to discuss acquiring Luke McCown, who according to reports, fell further behind recently in his battle with former Jag Byron Leftwich for the Bucs’ starting QB job.

Even with the Jags quickly contacting Tampa Bay about McCown, the club’s interest in Thigpen hasn’t waned. The thing is the Jags will probably wait to see how things play out later this week before going full-steam ahead on trying to acquire Thigpen.

From what I understand, Kansas City’s coaching staff has never paid any real attention to actually developing Thigpen, who is probably as athletic as Garrard (I hear the Chiefs used DVDs to coach Thigpen rather than actual coaches – what the heck?). Thigpen could benefit tremendously from working with Jags QB coach Mike Shula and offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter.

Thigpen excels at eluding the rush and can make plays scrambling. He lacks accuracy on long balls (sound like Garrard?), but can hit deep crossing routes. Most of Thigpen’s struggles have been the result of poor decision making, which can improve with good coaching. Thigpen actually seems like a good fit for some of the spread principles the Jags are trying to incorporate into the offense for the upcoming season. Considering the fact that both of Jacksonville’s backups have struggled, the Jags might even wind up offering a fourth or third rounder to acquire Thigpen when it’s all said and done.

http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/michael_c_wright/2009-08-29/random_long_winded_thoughts_on_the_jaguars

Reerun_KC
08-29-2009, 08:47 AM
this could be the last time we see Thigpen in a Chiefs uniform and Chiefzilla on this board....

JASONSAUTO
08-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Yet our own GM says he can't be a backup on the team with arguably the worst backup QB situation in the league.

AS of RIGHT NOW TODAY when has our GM said that?

Thunder1boss
08-29-2009, 09:58 AM

You totally got THAT right! Croyle hasn't lasted a season yet. Thigpen has some Rich Gannon in him/

milkman
08-29-2009, 09:59 AM
You totally got THAT right! Croyle hasn't lasted a season yet. Thigpen has some Rich Gannon in him/

Maybe if Gannon would pull out, Thigpen could find some accuracy.

Bane
08-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Maybe if Gannon would pull out, Thigpen could find some accuracy.

ROFL GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Just trade that fucking Hobbit already!!!

Skip Towne
08-29-2009, 03:04 PM

Trade himout of the division so he doesn't go all Rich Gannon on us.

Micjones
08-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Pioli wants a 3rd Round pick...
They're offering a 5th...
We can settle this right now for a #4.
Please and thank you.

DaFace
08-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Another sign to watch: If Pats should trade for a QB (Thigpen?)...don't think they're enamored with O'Connell any more & unsure on Walter.

How hilarious would that be?

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Pioli wants a 3rd Round pick...
They're offering a 5th...
We can settle this right now for a #4.
Please and thank you.

Yep, thank you and drive through please. NEXT!

How hilarious would that be?

I talk a lot about pissing my pants with laughter; that would make it actually happen.

Or Denver.

the Talking Can
08-29-2009, 09:27 PM

LMAO

good call....

wild1
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
since Cassel's injury is supposedly minor, we can go back to expecting a 1st for future hall of famer tyler thigpen, I guess.

-King-
08-29-2009, 10:00 PM
According to Adam Shefter, Jacksonville has reduced their offer to a half eaten bag of skittles and something from the lost and found bin.

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 10:08 PM
According to Adam Shefter, Jacksonville has reduced their offer to a half eaten bag of skittles and something from the lost and found bin.

If they throw in that bucket of warm horse piss, tell 'em it's a go.

JuicesFlowing
08-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Yep, thank you and drive through please. NEXT!

I talk a lot about pissing my pants with laughter; that would make it actually happen.

Or Denver.

That would make my YEAR.

Reerun_KC
08-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Jesus, were screwed now....

Von Dumbass
09-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Take the Jaguars off the list for Thigpen.

After much speculation, Tampa Bay traded quarterback Luke McCown to the Jacksonville Jaguars for an undisclosed draft pick.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/3790118278

Raised On Riots
09-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Take the Jaguars off the list for Thigpen.

After much speculation, Tampa Bay traded quarterback Luke McCown to the Jacksonville Jaguars for an undisclosed draft pick.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/3790118278

I have never hated you more than I do at this moment.:evil:

KCBOSS1
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Take the 5th! Take the 5th! as lousy as his two game audition has been...we'll take the 5th!

Raised On Riots
09-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Take the 5th! Take the 5th! as lousy as his two game audition has been...we'll take the 5th!

That is gooooooooooooooooooone like a motherfucker. We're gonna' be stuck with that fucking shit head all season, I can see it already.

Saccopoo
09-05-2009, 10:34 PM
That is gooooooooooooooooooone like a mother****er. We're gonna' be stuck with that ****ing shit head all season, I can see it already.

He's our Michael Vick. Our wildcat that is ready to prowl! Grrrrrrr!

Raised On Riots
09-05-2009, 10:42 PM
He's our Michael Vick. Our wildcat that is ready to prowl! Grrrrrrr!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/GIF_saftey_guy_suicide.gif

ArrowheadMagic
09-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Like Croyle is leaving Baltimore healthy