PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Seahawks thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

pr_capone
08-29-2009, 04:47 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/i/helmets/Seahawks_left.jpghttp://www.kcchiefs.com/i/helmets/Chiefs_right.jpg
Seahawks vs. Chiefs
Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:00 PM

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (0-2)
VS.
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (2-0)

PRESEASON GAME #3 – 26TH ANNUAL CHIEFS CHARITY GAME
SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2009 – 7:00 PM (CENTRAL)
ARROWHEAD STADIUM – KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Chiefs Television Network - KCTV-5 (CBS in Kansas City) - Play-by-play: Kevin Harlan - Color Commentator: Jayice Pearson - Sideline Reporter: Rich Baldinger

Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network - KCFX-FM (101.1 FM in Kansas City - Affiliates (http://www.kcchiefsradio.com/AffiliateTeam/tabid/551/Default.aspx)) - Play-by-play: Mitch Holthus - Color Commentator: Len Dawson - Sideline Reporter: Kendall Gammon

THE MATCH-UP

The Chiefs return to Arrowhead for their third preseason contest on Saturday as Seattle visits Kansas City (8/29). The Chiefs are still seeking their first preseason victory after suffering a 17-13 loss at Minnesota (8/21). The Seahawks are 2-0 after securing a 27-13 win vs. Denver (8/22).

The Chiefs and Seahawks both boast head coaches in their initial seasons in that capacity with their current clubs. Chiefs head coach Todd Haley arrived in Kansas City after helping guide the Arizona Cardinals to a berth in Super Bowl XLIII. Meanwhile, Seattle head coach Jim Mora owns three seasons of previous head coaching experience with Atlanta, where he led the Falcons to the NFC Championship Game as a rookie head coach in 2004. He has served as Seattle’s assistant head coach/defensive backs coach the past two seasons.

Saturday’s game is one more opportunity to evaluate the squad before the NFL’s first mandatory cutdown to 75 players on September 1st. The Chiefs conclude their preseason schedule with a Governor’s Cup matchup at St. Louis (9/3). That contest will serve as Kansas City’s final tune-up before beginning the 2009 regular season at Baltimore (9/13). Meanwhile, Seattle will host an Opening Day contest vs. St. Louis (9/13).

26TH ANNUAL CHIEFS CHARITY GAME
Saturday’s contest is the 26th Annual Chiefs Charity Game. Established in ‘84, this annual event benefits local non-profit agencies that serve children in the Kansas City metropolitan area and has raised more than six million dollars since its inception. This year’s game benefits the Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired (CCVI). Since ‘52, CCVI has been the only school in the Kansas City area offering specialized instruction and therapies for children aged birth through school age who are blind and visually impaired.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/2189132AD7564C01939DD6BD81CEDBA4.JPG

THE SERIES
Seattle holds a 3-0 advantage in the brief preseason series between the Chiefs and Seahawks that began in 2002. In the most recent preseason meeting between the two squads, Seattle prevailed by a 23-17 margin at Arrowhead (8/27/05). The Seahawks have prevailed in both preseason contests between these two clubs at Qwest Stadium, claiming a 42-31 victory (8/23/03) and a 17-14 win (8/24/02).

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/1C3947AF5C3B4897A326136587805EB1.JPG

Kansas City owns a 31-18 (.633) record in regular season play against Seattle. The two teams were regular foes in the AFC West from ‘77-01 before realignment moved the Seahawks to the NFC. The most recent regular season meeting between the two teams resulted in a 35-28 Chiefs victory at Arrowhead (10/29/06). One of the most memorable games in the Chiefs-Seahawks series was a 17-16 Seattle win at Arrowhead (11/11/90) as Hall of Fame LB Derrick Thomas registered an NFL-record 7.0 sacks. However, sack number 8.0 slipped through his grasp as QB Dave Krieg threw the game-winning 25-yard TD to WR Paul Skansi on the final play.

LaChapelle
08-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Mora will have to do mulitple hits of the smelling salts to stay awake for this barn burner.

Hog Farmer
08-29-2009, 05:52 AM
Doesn't reair on NFL network until 10 oclock central.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 06:49 AM
We seriously need to kick some ass this week.

Hog Farmer
08-29-2009, 06:51 AM
We seriously need to kick some ass every week.

Fixed it

Consistent1
08-29-2009, 07:08 AM
I agree with GoChiefs on this one. These things don't count for crap, but some sort of a win is needed at some point.

JuicesFlowing
08-29-2009, 07:17 AM
I agree with GoChiefs on this one. These things don't count for crap, but some sort of a win is needed at some point.

I agree. I'm looking for the O-line to not get dominated. I think some things are starting to come together slowly besides that.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Maurice Leggett likes to eat.

3 big macs and 3 cookies. u know im hungry

JOhn
08-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Anyone know when it will be on the NFL network

Slainte
08-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Anyone know when it will be on the NFL network

Reading compreh...Fuck it, you know the rest. See Post #3

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-29-2009, 08:27 AM
What time is NFLN re-airing it?

C-Mac
08-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Anyone know if it will be broadcast in HD?

JuicesFlowing
08-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Anyone know if it will be broadcast in HD?

I'm assuming so, it was last 2 weeks.

milkman
08-29-2009, 08:55 AM
What time is NFLN re-airing it?

8 pm tonight.

Oh, for you, that's 10 pm CT.

boogblaster
08-29-2009, 09:06 AM
We need a win here bad .. the team the coaching and fans need to see this team get a win and get this season started ...

CaliforniaChief
08-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Just remember if you're trying to avoid a spoiler that they're probably going to run their little updates from time to time between possessions.

Coogs
08-29-2009, 09:29 AM
BROADCAST INFORMATION
Chiefs Television Network - KCTV-5 (CBS in Kansas City) - Play-by-play: Kevin Harlan - Color Commentator: Jayice Pearson - Sideline Reporter: Rich Baldinger.

FWIW, WIBW is not going to broadcast the game tonight for the NE Kansas viewers according to their schedule on the website. They are showing the Chargers game. The Chiefs game is being broadcast on their backup station called MyTV or something like that.

pr_capone
08-29-2009, 10:13 AM
FWIW, WIBW is not going to broadcast the game tonight for the NE Kansas viewers according to their schedule on the website. They are showing the Chargers game. The Chiefs game is being broadcast on their backup station called MyTV or something like that.

Blame kcchiefs.com for the misinformation.

Mine is strictly a copy and paste endeavor.

DBOSHO
08-29-2009, 10:25 AM
is croyle playing tonight?

JoeDelaney4ever
08-29-2009, 11:36 AM
This game should show us a little of what how the team is ready to perform. I hope Tyler T. shines if they are going to trade him and that might be the best thing if we can get some help for this season.

tonyetony
08-29-2009, 11:50 AM
I'd be surprised if the OL doesn't look better against the Seahawks than the first two games. If they regress it's not going to be pretty when we face the Ravens. All we'll be able to hope for is a good defensive performance.

Saccopoo
08-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Is the NFL channel going to be carrying this one?

?

?

?

?

Okay, in all seriousness, is Curry still listed as doubtful? I was looking forward to this one as a "See?! I told you so!" game. I mean, if he's out, then we should dominate them. If Curry is in, we're doomed.

Coogs
08-29-2009, 12:27 PM

Don't get me wrong, I was not blaming you. I just put the Chiefs Television Network... of which WIBW is a member... was broadcasting the game from your original post.

It was more for an alert for the folks like me who live in the WIBW coverage area, that the game is not going to be on that said channel, but their back-up station MYTV.

Skip Towne
08-29-2009, 01:58 PM
The Tulsa station is showing the gawd damned Cowboys at 7 and the Chiefs at 10. I will have to stay away from this thread since it won't be live.

mlyonsd
08-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Any good streaming sites for the game?

ElGringo
08-29-2009, 03:01 PM
not saying it is a great stream, but something like chiefsfanforum on justin tv normally streams

Mr. Arrowhead
08-29-2009, 03:02 PM

it says chargers vs falcons on both channels

JOhn
08-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Reading compreh...**** it, you know the rest. See Post #3

I'm was just to lazy to read the whole thread. :D

Anyway, got it covered.

keg in kc
08-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I think it's going to be an ugly night.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 03:56 PM
I think it's going to be an ugly night.

Well that is nothing new.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 03:59 PM
I'd be surprised if the OL doesn't look better against the Seahawks than the first two games. If they regress it's not going to be pretty when we face the Ravens. All we'll be able to hope for is a good defensive performance.

I don't think we can take a whole lot away from the O-line tonight as far as judging for the Baltimore game. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Seatle plays a traditional 4-3. The good thing about our O-line is that they practice against a 3-4 everyday, so that should have them fairly well prepared for the Baltimore game. Not to jump the gun on anything, but I think if (and this is a BIG if) we win the turnover battle against Baltimre, we could win that game.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:01 PM
You think the Chiefs have a chance against Baltimore? Are you high?

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:03 PM
You think the Chiefs have a chance against Baltimore? Are you high?

A little drunk maybe, but not high...

But seriously, this is the NFL. I bet the Miami and Atlanta fans were saying the same thing last year. Baltimore has been up and down for years and they are notorious for losing when they lose the turnover battle. I'm don't think we will win, but I do think we have a chance.

milkman
08-29-2009, 04:08 PM

But seriously, this is the NFL. I bet the Miami and Atlanta fans were saying the same thing last year. Baltimore has been up and down for years and they are notorious for losing when they lose the turnover battle. I'm don't think we will win, but I do think we have a chance.

Generally speaking, teams that win the turnover battle win games.

Well, except for the Chiefs last year.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:11 PM

There are some games I think you can sell that they'll have a chance to win...but not Baltimore's home opener.

milkman
08-29-2009, 04:11 PM
And Miami's turnaround was due in part to making some move in free agency, including Chad Pennington, and in larger part because they had a weakass schedule.

The Falcons were a team that was accumulating talent for a few years, building around Vick.

It all came together when they drafted Ryan and signed Michael Turner, and they also had a relatively easy schedule.

KC doesn't have the the benefit of either of those scenarios.

They hav marginal talent and a brutal schedule.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Generally speaking, teams that win the turnover battle win games.

Well, except for the Chiefs last year.

I competely agree with you. "generla speaking" teams that win the turnover battle win games, but the Chiefs did not do that last year. I think if they can do that against Baltimore, that would be a huge step in the right direction.

Anyways, I think I have gotten off topic of this thread. The Chiefs vs Baltimore thread will start in a couple weeks (which is awesome). As far as tonight goes, yes a win would be nice, but if our starters are winning when they take the bench, I will be happy. I don't put too much stock into it if the guys fighting for a roster spot blow the game.

MikeMaslowski
08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Holy shit! Nobody is going to understand this but hell..im happy. AFN is actually showing a Chiefs game! Last year they only showed the pats opener. Will they play anymore games this year? I won't hold my breath.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:15 PM
And Miami's turnaround was due in part to making some move in free agency, including Chad Pennington, and in larger part because they had a weakass schedule.

The Falcons were a team that was accumulating talent for a few years, building around Vick.

It all came together when they drafted Ryan and signed Michael Turner, and they also had a relatively easy schedule.

KC doesn't have the the benefit of either of those scenarios.

They hav marginal talent and a brutal schedule.

Again, I don't disagree with you. I by no means think that that the Chiefs are going to win 10 or 11 games, I am just not sold on Baltimore. I have not posted here for a while, but you guys will quickly find out that I am the eternal optomist. I will always find a reason that the Chiefs have a chance to win. I still think the Royals can win the division.........just need to win out. :banghead:

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Again, I don't disagree with you. I by no means think that that the Chiefs are going to win 10 or 11 games, I am just not sold on Baltimore. I have not posted here for a while, but you guys will quickly find out that I am the eternal optomist. I will always find a reason that the Chiefs have a chance to win. I still think the Royals can win the division.........just need to win out. :banghead:

Baltimore has been good for a decade now...it's not like they're some fraud out there.

Right now if Matt Cassel makes it through the first 2 months of the year alive it'll be a good thing.

KCUnited
08-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Baltimore just needs an elite receiver and they're money. Week one is a bona fide asswhopping.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Baltimore has been good for a decade now...it's not like they're some fraud out there.

Right now if Matt Cassel makes it through the first 2 months of the year alive it'll be a good thing.

Baltimore

2004 - 9-7
2005 - 6-10
2006 - 13-3
2007 - 5-11
2008 - 11-5

Not exactly what I would call consistant. Up and down for years.

MikeMaslowski
08-29-2009, 04:23 PM
What the hell happened to my SIG PIC?????????

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Their defense has been consistent.....now their offense is up and coming with young play makers, if anything they're only going to improve.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Wow.....no matter what happens tonight, at least we aren't the Raiders......37-0......talk about being embarassed.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 04:25 PM
God am I glad I picked Brees in FF!

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:25 PM
The entire division is garbage outside of San Diego.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:26 PM
The entire division is garbage outside of San Diego.

Agreed. Shoot for the stars...second place in the AFC West.

orange
08-29-2009, 04:27 PM
What the hell happened to my SIG PIC?????????

It could be gel, but I'm guessing silicone.

Tiger's Fan
08-29-2009, 04:31 PM

Uh, not quite. But don't let facts get in the way of your rant.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Uh, not quite. But don't let facts get in the way of your rant.

Yea Baltimore sucks alright.

But hey lets not let reality get in the way of good homer positivity.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:34 PM

Without homer positivity, I would have nothing. All I am saying is that Baltimore has done nothing to impress since 2002. Sure thay have had a good defense, but they have not shown the ability to score. Not to mention that the majoritiy of their defensive studs are getting old. They can still play, but if you can't score, you can't win.

MikeMaslowski
08-29-2009, 04:35 PM
It could be gel, but I'm guessing silicone.

Are you seeing a sig pic with big beatiful breasts?

Its showing me a link....

Count Zarth
Matt Cassel > Joe Flacco

I am very confident this will give us a fighting chance on opening day.

Count Zarth
Are you seeing a sig pic with big beatiful breasts?

Its showing me a link....

Go into your sig control panel and hit "Save."

ChiefMojo
To be honest I don't think San Diego is really that good. They are just lucky they have been living in the AFC West the last five years. With that said, they are better than the rest of the division, but that isn't saying much.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Without homer positivity, I would have nothing. All I am saying is that Baltimore has done nothing to impress since 2002. Sure thay have had a good defense, but they have not shown the ability to score. Not to mention that the majoritiy of their defensive studs are getting old. They can still play, but if you can't score, you can't win.

Good is undercutting how good their defense is...it's top 5.

If you want to say they can win both against the Raiders, both against the Broncos, or Cincy or Cleveland or make games of with with the Redskins or Cowboys that's great but Baltimore on the road in week 1..no.

MikeMaslowski

WTF? "Nothing to impress?" wow...

Tiger's Fan

Someone just posted the Ravens record for most of the decade you fucking toolbox. You're just not man enough to admit when you're wrong, as usual.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Matt Cassel > Joe Flacco

I am very confident this will give us a fighting chance on opening day.

Well I hope he's better for the Chiefs sake because well Flacco doesn't have to do much for his team to win.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I completely forgot this time of year is when about half the forum forgets where the team really stands in the league.

MikeMaslowski
08-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Go into your sig control panel and hit "Save."

Thanks. There are my lovely beauties. I was sad for a minute.

Tiger's Fan
08-29-2009, 04:39 PM
I completely forgot this time of year is when about half the forum forgets where the team really stands in the league.

Who's your team? I never can remember who you actively root for.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Good is undercutting how good their defense is...it's top 5.

If you want to say they can win both against the Raiders, both against the Broncos, or Cincy or Cleveland or make games of with with the Redskins or Cowboys that's great but Baltimore on the road in week 1..no.

"was" top 5. Come on Mecca, have some faith. This is the only time of the year that we can truly be optomistic about our team. New GM, new coach, new QG, new defensive system, lets enjoy it while we can. When we start 0-5, then we can start bitching, but for now lets be optomistic and be happy.

I think we can all agree that this years team is better than last years. Last year on opening day, we were a 4th and goal play on the one away from beating the Patriots. It can happen.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Someone just posted the Ravens record for most of the decade you fucking toolbox. You're just not man enough to admit when you're wrong, as usual.

They have been defensively consistent for a decade which is what I meant. Which is the issue with the Chiefs game, I don't think Baltimore is going to throw up some huge score but I question if the Chiefs can score on them.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 04:41 PM
LET'S DO IT

http://i29.tinypic.com/2q31a1h.gif

UsualSuspects
We need a win here bad .. the team the coaching and fans need to see this team get a win and get this season started ...

I agree and a home game.

We need home wins at the least for what is going to be a long season. :spock:

Mecca
"was" top 5. Come on Mecca, have some faith. This is the only time of the year that we can truly be optomistic about our team. New GM, new coach, new QG, new defensive system, lets enjoy it while we can. When we start 0-5, then we can start bitching, but for now lets be optomistic and be happy.

I think we can all agree that this years team is better than last years. Last year on opening day, we were a 4th and goal play on the one away from beating the Patriots. It can happen.

The team is going to start like balls the schedule is harder than hell, they have a reasonable shot of finishing strong if the first half of the year doesn't demoralize them.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:44 PM
I think Mecca needs to find a happy place. Every team in the league has a chance to win it all right now, that's the beauty of the pre-season. Be happy and enjoy the fact that the Chiefs haven't lost a regular season game yet. It probably won't last long.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 04:45 PM
I think Mecca needs to find a happy place. Every team in the league has a chance to win it all right now, that's the beauty of the pre-season. Be happy and enjoy the fact that the Chiefs haven't lost a regular season game yet. It probably won't last long.

That sounds like something a small market baseball fan would say....

There are teams that are favorites teams with a reasonable chance teams with a slim chance and teams with no chance.

The only team in the AFC West with any chance is San Diego.

milkman
08-29-2009, 04:47 PM
LET'S DO IT

http://i29.tinypic.com/2q31a1h.gif

Cassel was just trying to give McIntosh a concussion so that he has a chance to get through the season alive.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 04:58 PM
That sounds like something a small market baseball fan would say....

There are teams that are favorites teams with a reasonable chance teams with a slim chance and teams with no chance.

The only team in the AFC West with any chance is San Diego.

It must suck to look at life in such a negative way. "Real" football is coming soon. Be happy. Go Chiefs!!

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 04:58 PM
DJ is out.

Wonder who's taking his spot? Belcher? Beisel?

milkman
08-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Biesel.

ugh......

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 05:00 PM
DJ is out.

Wonder who's taking his spot? Belcher? Beisel?

Seriously?? What happened?

pr_capone
08-29-2009, 05:01 PM

He tripped over his sagging labia.

Tore his hymen.

Out indefinitely.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm sure DJ is fine. Probably just precautionary.

KCUnited
08-29-2009, 05:03 PM
A dislocated expectation.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 05:04 PM
It must suck to look at life in such a negative way. "Real" football is coming soon. Be happy. Go Chiefs!!

I really don't see what is wrong with looking at something realistically.

If I heard some Browns fan talking about how they're gonna be awesome I'd shake my head in disbelief.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 05:04 PM
He tripped over his sagging labia.

Tore his hymen.

Out indefinitely.

I'm just glad he was close to the labia. I'm sure his girlfriend hates the fact that he is always in the wrong hole.

ChiefsDJ56
08-29-2009, 05:06 PM

If I heard some Browns fan talking about how they're gonna be awesome I'd shake my head in disbelief.

no worries Mecca. I like to look at things realistically also. I just like to enjoy the little optimism that we have.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 05:09 PM

The Browns don't have a quarterback.

Makes a big difference.

And no one here thinks the Chiefs will be awesome. Only competitive.

MGRS13
08-29-2009, 05:11 PM

this has nothing to do with your discussion, the chiefs will be bad-deal with it people, but I've just heard today how much Orakpo is tearing it up in washington. Any comment on your newest draft time mis-hap.....................................once again mecca we agree a lot so don't get bent out of shape i'm just giving you the bizness. Of course he is playing very well.....

ChiefsDJ56

Makes a big difference.

Cheers!!:toast:

MGRS13

Makes a big difference.

maybe they'll be competitive after about week 7.

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:19 PM
NFL Preseason Week 3 Odds: Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs

As the Seattle Seahawks prepare for a Saturday night game against the 2.5-point favored Kansas City Chiefs, they will also be checking out their newest member.

WOW

:eek:

Cant do a link yet? WOW

How long before I can post pron?

:D

DTLB58
08-29-2009, 05:27 PM
The team is going to start like balls the schedule is harder than hell, they have a reasonable shot of finishing strong if the first half of the year doesn't demoralize them.

I couldn't agree more, I said 6-10 when the schedule came out. Let's break it down. I think this is realistic + or -1 game. The Bengals game or one of the division road games could turn out different.

@Ravens= L
Raiders= W
@Eagles= L
Giants= L
Cowboys= L
@Redskins= L
Chargers = L, Not out of the question that we could pull an upset but...
BYE
@Jaguars= L
@ Raiders= W
Steelers= L
@ Chargers= L
Broncos= W
Bills= W
Browns= W
@Bengals= L
@Broncos= W

Tits McGee
08-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Winning in Buffalo will be a huge challenge for this group of guys....

Chiefless
08-29-2009, 05:31 PM
A dislocated expectation.

good one

chiefs1111
08-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Winning in Buffalo will be a huge challenge for this group of guys....

Actually we get Buffalo at home

pr_capone
08-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Chargers = L, Not out of the question that we could pull an upset but...

Unless you put out a hit on Cromartie, Rivers, and Tomlinson.... that is a L.

aturnis
08-29-2009, 05:34 PM
If you are like me and are being forced to watch this via the internet, and have a PS3 hooked up to the internet, check this out.

I just checked, and Justin.tv, not only has a great feed tonight, but their player works on the PS3. So I will be enjoying the internet feed on 52" of greatness. Check it out.

Skip Towne
08-29-2009, 05:34 PM
How did we get favored over ANYBODY?

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Unless you put out a hit on Cromartie, Rivers, and Tomlinson.... that is a L.

Go Pollard.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 05:35 PM
I just checked, and Justin.tv, not only has a great feed tonight, but their player works on the PS3. So I will be enjoying the internet feed on 52" of greatness. Check it out. <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

It'll look shitty as hell. Your TV isn't a magic upconverter.

DaFace
08-29-2009, 05:37 PM
NFL Preseason Week 3 Odds: Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs

As the Seattle Seahawks prepare for a Saturday night game against the 2.5-point favored Kansas City Chiefs, they will also be checking out their newest member.

WOW

:eek:

Cant do a link yet? WOW

How long before I can post pron?

It's normally 30 posts plus either 30 days or 1000 in positive rep. Or really, just ask. The only reason those restrictions are there is to keep Marlboro Chief from posting penises all over the place.

aturnis
08-29-2009, 05:42 PM
It'll look shitty as hell. Your TV isn't a magic upconverter.

better than it will look on no tv at all, or on my laptop.

DaFace
08-29-2009, 05:42 PM
better than it will look on no tv at all, or on my laptop.

I disagree.

Chief Henry
08-29-2009, 05:44 PM
How many times will we see Scott Pioli in a leather coat roaming the side lines this year ?

I'm so happy Carl is gone :)

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I disagree.

No TV is better? Or no game beside sound?

aturnis
I guess if the feed sucks, which it might. I'm watching an nflnetwork feed right now, and it isn't too bad at all.

Unless whoever streams the Chiefs game puts us a incredibly terrible feed, I should be alright.

DaFace
No TV is better?

As I mentioned in the other thread, laptop-size is much more reasonable for the quality of the stream.

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:47 PM
As I mentioned in the other thread, laptop-size is much more reasonable for the quality of the stream.

True.

I have been on sound only before and thought you meant sound would be better than a TV signal.

TRR
08-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Richard Baldinger just said Ike Ndukwe will start at right tackle...

Interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Richard Baldinger just said Ike Ndukwe will start at right tackle...

Interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://i30.tinypic.com/j5hy0l.gif

aturnis
08-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Is this being broadcast on sunday ticket?

DeezNutz
http://i30.tinypic.com/j5hy0l.gif

ROFL

Don't bend over and beg for the fisting...again.

Count Zarth

No. NFL Network.

DaFace
08-29-2009, 05:53 PM

Negative. ST only covers regular-season games.

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:55 PM
NFL network only I bet.

or maybe a torrent..............:)

aturnis
08-29-2009, 05:56 PM
That's what I thought, but I checked NFLNetwork's schedule and they don't show that they are broadcasting the game. Huh.

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 05:57 PM
At 10pm central they are.

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Mickey's cracked; let's do this thing.

LaChapelle
08-29-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm going to have to skip the tv pregame show. KK and his ignorance.

Cowboys stadium: If the punter hits the screen they should get a 10 yard penality. :doh!:

the Talking Can
08-29-2009, 05:58 PM
LET'S IMPROVE MARGINALLY!

GO CHIEFS!

UsualSuspects
08-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Time for sum futball!

chiefbowe82
what station they on?

Count Zarth
B-Rich starting.

TRR
08-29-2009, 06:00 PM
B-Rich starting.

And Baldinger screws the pooch.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
08-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Mickey's cracked; let's do this thing.

Delicious.

:Lin:

Count Zarth
08-29-2009, 06:02 PM
The cheerleader who blows the kiss is hot.

Raised On Riots
WHEEEEE!!!!

Hey, that cheerleader was cute.

Reaper16
Founders Devil Dancer poured into the snifter; let's do this thing.

the Talking Can
falcons/chargers on tv

chiefs on computer

aturnis
08-29-2009, 06:03 PM
The cheerleader who blows the kiss is hot.

Yeah, the only one who's hot.

Raised On Riots
No, YOU GET OUT!

Terribilis
thank you god for slingbox

chiefbowe82
YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

aturnis
Also, streaming the game to both my laptop and PS3/TV, Looks just as good on my TV.

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 06:04 PM
It's agreed then; we have one hot cheerleader.

aturnis
thank you god for slingbox

Can you sling it to everyone else?

Mecca
B-Rich starting.

And he says Ndukwe is starting again...he's hell bent son!

Terribilis
08-29-2009, 06:05 PM
nope it will only allow one user at a time

Raised On Riots
Hey, I just realized; IT'S JESUS CURRY NIGHT!

aturnis
It's agreed then; we have one hot cheerleader.

Progress...THANK YOU PIOLI!!

Mecca
I can't wait till someone releases a returner so we can have one.

Mecca
Hey, I just realized; IT'S JESUS CURRY NIGHT!

If he makes any plays I admit it's going to be kind of amusing.

aturnis
Plus the feed to my PS3 is about 10 seconds ahead for some reason, same stream.

DBOSHO
08-29-2009, 06:06 PM
pretty good return

Count Zarth
NICE, CHARLES!

chiefbowe82
It might pop wide open reg!

TrebMaxx
That works #25!

JuicesFlowing
Nice return finally.

DeezNutz
I can't wait till someone releases a returner so we can have one.

I think Charles is the best in-house option.

Raised On Riots
Nice return.

Count Zarth
Good return, good looking run.

Tits McGee
When did Kevin Harlan comeback?

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 06:07 PM
There's the 4.0 LJ I've come to know and love.

UsualSuspects
WTF? A return over 30?

BS!

WTF! A first down running?

DBOSHO
go larry

Count Zarth
Fucking A! LJ! TO THE SHIP! HOSS CENTAUR MANBEAST LOVER!

Raised On Riots
And other 4.0!

aturnis
nope it will only allow one user at a time

Then get off and give me your passwords? :shrug:

Mecca
Leroy Hill looks like Suge Knight.

chiefbowe82
cassel drops back and down he goes

Mecca
08-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Uh oh Cassel looks like he's hurting.

DeezNutz
Grabbing his knee...fuck.

DBOSHO
great........

Reaper16
ono season over

Terribilis
oh noooos

aturnis
FUCK

UsualSuspects
OMG He's hurt.

Is that Croyle?

Fruit Ninja
Oline is ass. we all know it though.l

chiefs1111
and Matt is limping

Count Zarth
Yikes. Yikes.

chiefbowe82
BRODIE CROYLE TIME!!!

DeezNutz
Perfect. Fucking shit.

DBOSHO
"hey lets trade thigpen... "

Terribilis
NOOOOO1 3rd round pick for thiggy

DaFace
Well, that's fun.

Raised On Riots
Great. Way to go O-Line.

JuicesFlowing
You have to be kidding me.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I wonder how he got hurt on that it didn't look bad.

chiefbowe82
our entire right side got beat....good lord

Reaper16
SaveUs. Y2Thig

Tribal Warfare
Yikes. Yikes.

Nice going gochiefs

Priest31kc
Wow. Shocking. This OL is fucking awful. Thanks alot fat guys.

the Talking Can
ROFL

cassel down

season over

we are the chiefs!

Von Dumbass
Doesn't look serious. Cassel wouldn't be getting up if it was.

MadMax
Aww the 60 million dollar man is hurt.

aturnis
Who blew that? Besides everybody, who's man was that specifically? If it was TE's man I'm gonna flip out.

JuicesFlowing
Well it's a good thing we're only going to keep 2 QBs, eh?

pr_capone
I BLAME YOU WENDLER.

THAT SHIT YOU PULLED LAST YEAR WITH THE .GIFS AND YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT BRADY.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

BryanBusby
Season over before it ever really begun

CHIEFS FOOTBALL!!!

Priest31kc
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

KcFanInGA
08-29-2009, 06:10 PM
I am speechless. Come on O line, wtf?

DaFace

Looked to me like one of our OL fell on him after he was already on the ground.

Count Zarth
Nice going gochiefs

Fuck off. :rolleyes:

aturnis
BRODIE CROYLE TIME!!!

It would be Tyler Thigpen time bud. We'll be showcasing him under center to try and get his trade value up.

Mecca
He's likely fine but still, if we can't block Seattle in preseason what's gonna happen against Baltimore?

UsualSuspects
Well, that's fun.

Todd Haley lied.

Into 3rd quarter?

kcpasco

when you get every other snap because the o line sucks it adds up

Fruit Ninja
lol. sorry i cant help but laugh.

DBOSHO
fuck everyone to the right of brian waters

DMAC
Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
Fuck Me.

Tribal Warfare
Fuck off. :rolleyes:

it never fails

Stanley Nickels
SSSSSSSSACKINTOSH

Mecca
And Cassel is already out..productive 3rd game here.

Von Dumbass
Oh shit he is out of the game :(

Count Zarth
Jesus Christ, now we get to watch fucking Thigpen.

Reaper16
Complete. Fucking. Disaster.

acesn8s
08-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Bring in Thiggy!!!!

the Talking Can
jesus we are just doomed to suck forever i guess....

UsualSuspects
MF!

Terribilis
He's likely fine but still, if we can't block Seattle in preseason what's gonna happen against Baltimore?

rapefest

chiefbowe82
we're playing for a third right now

DaFace
Eh, that didn't look bad at all. He'll be fine.

chiefs1111
and its thiggy time

Raised On Riots
08-29-2009, 06:12 PM
SHOW CASE YOU LITTLE TURD!!!!

Mecca
Jesus Christ, now we get to watch fucking Thigpen.

This is apparently karma for making fun of the Raiders...an entire game of Thigpen.

Count Zarth
Thigpen is gonna run I bet.

Terribilis
horse collar thigs?

Count Zarth
Yup, he ran. Piece of shit.

chiefbowe82
somebody want to block 97?

chiefs1111
well that was ugly

DeezNutz
Nice, Charles.

Mecca
08-29-2009, 06:13 PM
horse collar thigs?

He actually let go and grabbed his leg, but it was close.

DaFace
Nice tackle there, Charles.

Terribilis
nice coverage

Reaper16
Charles is embracing the ST game.

UsualSuspects
Wow oh WOW!

Hopes fleeting.

For 4 wins.

Count Zarth
Charles is the ST STUD!

Raised On Riots
Charles!!!

DBOSHO
hey guys, should we trade thigpen now?

chiefs1111
nice tackle by Charles

Chiefless
how do you not block the DE on 3rd and long?

DeezNutz
What's the Vegas line on wins? 6?

Would love to bet the under...

nychief
tweek or injury?

the Talking Can
seriously, wtf?

can we catch a god damn break

DeezNutz

Of course.

aturnis
SHOW CASE YOU LITTLE TURD!!!!

HA!

Mecca
I feel bad for Cassel he's been put into a situation where he's going to get his brains beat in...he's really not in a situation to succeed.

Noss
08-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Cassel, your luck his is gone for the season.

Raised On Riots
I hope that O-line has to run hills for 8 hours straight.

Raised On Riots

Are you really this fucking retarded? YES. YES. A HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES YES.

Mecca
I hope that O-line has to run hills for 8 hours straight.

No amount of running will give them the talent they don't have.

Red Brooklyn
08-29-2009, 06:15 PM
No joke

Priest31kc
Damn I dont even want to watch the offense now. Im so pissed I just threw my remote and broke it, I wanted to see what the offense could do for 2 and a half quarters.

DaFace
tweek or injury?

It looked incredibly minor, but it's tough to tell with a knee.

DeezNutz
Hyper-extended knee?

That's my guess.

bevischief
Maybe we trade for the Viking's QB, since lord Farve as taken over.

Reaper16
Flowers is the motherfucking MAN.

chiefbowe82
hey pearson fuck you

KCFalcon59
Flowers!!!!!!!

Terribilis
OMG OMG