PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Obama approval ratings hit a new low

***SPRAYER
08-31-2009, 08:27 PM
What a joke this guy is ROFL

Pollster Rasmussen: Obama Ratings at All-Time Low (46%), May Fall Further
newsmax.com ^ | August 31, 2009 6:58 PM | Jim Meyers Article Font Size

Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 9:23:33 PM by kellynla

Public opinion pollster Scott Rasmussen tells Newsmax that opposition to President Barack Obama's healthcare reform plan is "weighing down" his job approval rating which is now at an all-time low.

Rasmussen also declared that if the economy does not improve over the next year, Obama's approval numbers will deteriorate even further and Democrats will suffer in the 2010 elections.

Rasmussen is founder and CEO of Rasmussen Reports and co-founder of the sports network ESPN. He has been an independent public opinion pollster for over a decade, and most major news organizations cite his reports. Newsmax.TV's Kathleen Walter asked Rasmussen about the latest poll results on Obama and his healthcare reform plan.

"The healthcare issue you can look at in one of two ways," he said.

"The good news for the president is that support for the plan has stopped falling. The bad news is most Americans are opposed.

"Adding to the troubles for the administration is that people who have strong opinions are even more likely to be opposed. Just 23 percent of Americans strongly support the proposed healthcare reform legislation, and 43 percent are strongly opposed.

"This is weighing down the president's job approval rating. As of Monday morning he's at the lowest level yet just 46 percent of all Americans say they approve of the way he's doing his job."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Saul Good
08-31-2009, 08:53 PM
"Adding to the troubles for the administration is that people who have strong opinions are even more likely to be opposed. Just 23 percent of Americans strongly support the proposed healthcare reform legislation, and 43 percent are strongly opposed.

This is the most important stat of all. What is amazing to me is how many people don't like the bill yet insult others for not supporting it.

JonesCrusher
08-31-2009, 08:54 PM
If only being president was as easy as reading a tele-promter. Which brings me to the point that you would think he would at least have some brilliant speech writers work up a great speech (his only true talent) to fire up his base but he doesn't even seem bright enough to figure that out.

BucEyedPea
08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
This is the most important stat of all. What is amazing to me is how many people don't like the bill yet insult others for not supporting it.

Tells me our Republic is working to some extent at least. No president is entitled to his agenda being voted on. We have a congress and a senate for a reason.

***SPRAYER
08-31-2009, 09:07 PM
If only being president was as easy as reading a tele-promter. Which brings me to the point that you would think he would at least have some brilliant speech writers work up a great speech (his only true talent) to fire up his base but he doesn't even seem bright enough to figure that out.

I think that well went dry.

Saul Good
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Dude, where's my coattails?

***SPRAYER
09-10-2009, 08:24 PM
The guy is a shithead.

Bwana
09-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Shocking

BigRedChief
09-11-2009, 07:25 AM
What a joke this guy is ROFLI thought he was a lying communist POS? Make up your mind.

***SPRAYER
09-11-2009, 07:42 AM
I thought he was a lying communist POS? Make up your mind.

He's all of that and you know it. Yet you keep pretending otherwise. This is a guy who had the chessboard rigged in his favor, and 7 months in, he's put himself in checkmate.

Putin is over in Moscow laughing so hard, he's peeing himself.