PDA

View Full Version : Legal Do you feel safe?

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 07:24 AM
How man times must we hear this horrifying stories about monsters like Phillip Garrido, who time after time are released into society by judges and are allowed to carry out their heinous crimes while parole officers and cops jerk off reading hustler magazine in their cars.

Jenson71
09-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Yes, I feel very safe.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Yes I do, but I don't feel safe from my govt, which is corrupt these days.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Yes, I feel very safe.

How do you think that little girl felt being Phillip Garrido's sex slave for 18 years?

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Yes. Evil people do exist, however, sad as that is.

Jenson71
09-01-2009, 07:59 AM
How do you think that little girl felt being Phillip Garrido's sex slave for 18 years?

There are murders and other horrible acts committed everyday in this country, yet I still feel very safe.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 08:08 AM

I think it's a tragedy including for her kids. I really hope he gets it.

Did you know her then stepfather, saw her get kidnapped but he was riding a bike and couldn't catch up? No cell phones back then. He must not have been able to see the plate number.

I will tell you this, I don't feel safe for my daughter. I do think about such kidnappings when she travels long distance with a friend or wants to walk between neighborhoods at night. She thinks its ridiculous. But it's not like when I could do those things. And the hotels along US Hgwy 19 is filled with those from the prisons who committed sexual offenses.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Yes. Evil people do exist, however, sad as that is.

How many times must people like Garido serve notice on society that they are evil, before they are finally removed?

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 08:18 AM
I think it's a tragedy including for her kids. I really hope he gets it.

Did you know her then stepfather, saw her get kidnapped but he was riding a bike and couldn't catch up? No cell phones back then. He must not have been able to see the plate number.

I will tell you this, I don't feel safe for my daughter. I do think about such kidnappings when she travels long distance with a friend or wants to walk between neighborhoods at night. She thinks its ridiculous. But it's not like when I could do those things. And the hotels along US Hgwy 19 is filled with those from the prisons who committed sexual offenses.

Yup. And the how about the cops and parole officer? Totally negligent. and moonbats want to confiscate our guns.

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 09:33 AM
How many times must people like Garido serve notice on society that they are evil, before they are finally removed?

I havent' followed the case too closely, but I believe he committed one crime, albeit a very bad one (rape), was arrested, served 10 years, got out, and other than the obvious kidnapping that nobody knew about, wasn't screwing up too bad.

No?

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 09:35 AM
I havent' followed the case too closely, but I believe he committed one crime, albeit a very bad one (rape), was arrested, served 10 years, got out, and other than the obvious kidnapping that nobody knew about, wasn't screwing up too bad.

No?

Great, great. So when this little girl dissapeared, the cops and his parole officer didn't think enough to check out the premises. Suspicious neighbors called but nobody in authority could connect the dots.

JonesCrusher
09-01-2009, 09:39 AM

No?

They are currently digging up his yard looking for missing people. We'll see how many times the ball was dropped and forgotten. Maybe he just needs a little more of that liberal based rehab.

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Great, great. So when this little girl dissapeared, the cops and his parole officer didn't think enough to check out the premises. Suspicious neighbors called but nobody in authority could connect the dots.

So when she disappeared, you expected officers to check the backyard of a known sex offender who lived over 150 miles away? I looked up the distance.

And nobody argues that the cop that went to investigate after getting the call screwed up, but as far as I've heard, it was one call, not the multiple calls you're suggesting. That one was a screw up, but that was in 2006, after the poor kid had already been in captivity for 15 years...

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 10:14 AM
They are currently digging up his yard looking for missing people. We'll see how many times the ball was dropped and forgotten. Maybe he just needs a little more of that liberal based rehab.

WTF does this have to do with being liberal?

Obviously the cops scrweed up in 2006 when they responded to the neighbor's call. That was admitted by the local sheriff.

What else did they do wrong, exactly?

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 10:18 AM
So when she disappeared, you expected officers to check the backyard of a known sex offender who lived over 150 miles away? I looked up the distance.

And nobody argues that the cop that went to investigate after getting the call screwed up, but as far as I've heard, it was one call, not the multiple calls you're suggesting. That one was a screw up, but that was in 2006, after the poor kid had already been in captivity for 15 years...

I see. The guy has a caravan of tents in his backyard, the neighbors call and tell the cops they see children, but no lightbulbs go off in anyones head. Amazing.

This happens alot. And every time I hear about it, the scumbag perp has priors.

Why do the judges keep letting them out?

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 10:21 AM

Obviously the cops scrweed up in 2006 when they responded to the neighbor's call. That was admitted by the local sheriff.

What else did they do wrong, exactly?

What about the parole officer(s)?

I want to see a picture of the guy, I really do.

JonesCrusher
09-01-2009, 10:24 AM

The belief that crazy people should be rehabilitated on the streets rather than under lock and key.

KC native
09-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Not if there are black people around /shtsprayer

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
What about the parole officer(s)?

I want to see a picture of the guy, I really do.

What did he do wrong? Maybe he did screw up and I didn't hear about it, but AFAIK he's not supposed to conduct random backyard checks or anything.

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 10:33 AM
The belief that crazy people should be rehabilitated on the streets rather than under lock and key.

25 year old kidnaps and rapes a woman. No murder or other crimes involved (not that those aren't serious enough, obviously).

Your punishment would be what? Life in prison? At what cost to taxpayers? Death penalty? When he didn't kill them? Why would any rapist let a victim go then? If the price is the death penalty, then better leave 'em in a ditch with lime so they can't describe you.

Obviously, with 20/20 hindsight, the guy should've been put away forever, but I"m not sure that anyone screwed up other than the deputy that went out ot the house in 2006.

Amnorix
09-01-2009, 10:35 AM
I see. The guy has a caravan of tents in his backyard, the neighbors call and tell the cops they see children, but no lightbulbs go off in anyones head. Amazing.

You read how you can't see the tents without a really thorough investigation, yes? How he had a "backyard within the backyard" (whatever that means) and that the tents, etc. were very well hidden?

This happens alot. And every time I hear about it, the scumbag perp has priors.

Because the law doesn't let them put htem away for life even if they wanted to? Kidnap/rape got him a 50 year sentence, and he was paroled after 10. How the HELL is this the judge's fault?

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Anyone here for castration of convicted rapists if overwhelming evidence backed up with dna?

Reaper16
09-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Because the U.S. prison system is overloaded with drug offenders.

HonestChieffan
09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
I feel safe enough against the madmen on the street but no, I do not feel safe as I see where this congress and president want to take this country. And no I do not feel safe for the country as pertains to another terrorist attack on Americans on our soil.

Dismantle the military, destroy the intel ability of the DIA, CIA, and the FBI, and abandon our long term allies...not good.

This will take years to fix.

tooge
09-01-2009, 11:04 AM
25 year old kidnaps and rapes a woman. No murder or other crimes involved (not that those aren't serious enough, obviously).

Your punishment would be what? Life in prison? At what cost to taxpayers? Death penalty? When he didn't kill them? Why would any rapist let a victim go then? If the price is the death penalty, then better leave 'em in a ditch with lime so they can't describe you.

Obviously, with 20/20 hindsight, the guy should've been put away forever, but I"m not sure that anyone screwed up other than the deputy that went out ot the house in 2006.

public flogging. followed by public castration. Then throw the loser in a cage in the middle of town to be ridiculed for a year or two. Then let em go.

Friendo
09-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Anyone here for castration of convicted rapists if overwhelming evidence backed up with dna?

yep

banyon
09-01-2009, 11:17 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print

August 18, 2009
DNA Evidence Can Be Fabricated, Scientists Show
By ANDREW POLLACK
Scientists in Israel have demonstrated that it is possible to fabricate DNA evidence, undermining the credibility of what has been considered the gold standard of proof in criminal cases.

The scientists fabricated blood and saliva samples containing DNA from a person other than the donor of the blood and saliva. They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person.

“You can just engineer a crime scene,” said Dan Frumkin, lead author of the paper, which has been published online by the journal Forensic Science International: Genetics. “Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”

Dr. Frumkin is a founder of Nucleix, a company based in Tel Aviv that has developed a test to distinguish real DNA samples from fake ones that it hopes to sell to forensics laboratories.

The planting of fabricated DNA evidence at a crime scene is only one implication of the findings. A potential invasion of personal privacy is another.

Using some of the same techniques, it may be possible to scavenge anyone’s DNA from a discarded drinking cup or cigarette butt and turn it into a saliva sample that could be submitted to a genetic testing company that measures ancestry or the risk of getting various diseases. Celebrities might have to fear “genetic paparazzi,” said Gail H. Javitt of the Genetics and Public Policy Center at Johns Hopkins University.

Tania Simoncelli, science adviser to the American Civil Liberties Union, said the findings were worrisome.

“DNA is a lot easier to plant at a crime scene than fingerprints,” she said. “We’re creating a criminal justice system that is increasingly relying on this technology.”

John M. Butler, leader of the human identity testing project at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, said he was “impressed at how well they were able to fabricate the fake DNA profiles.” However, he added, “I think your average criminal wouldn’t be able to do something like that.”

The scientists fabricated DNA samples two ways. One required a real, if tiny, DNA sample, perhaps from a strand of hair or drinking cup. They amplified the tiny sample into a large quantity of DNA using a standard technique called whole genome amplification.

Of course, a drinking cup or piece of hair might itself be left at a crime scene to frame someone, but blood or saliva may be more believable.

The authors of the paper took blood from a woman and centrifuged it to remove the white cells, which contain DNA. To the remaining red cells they added DNA that had been amplified from a man’s hair.

Since red cells do not contain DNA, all of the genetic material in the blood sample was from the man. The authors sent it to a leading American forensics laboratory, which analyzed it as if it were a normal sample of a man’s blood.

The other technique relied on DNA profiles, stored in law enforcement databases as a series of numbers and letters corresponding to variations at 13 spots in a person’s genome.

From a pooled sample of many people’s DNA, the scientists cloned tiny DNA snippets representing the common variants at each spot, creating a library of such snippets. To prepare a DNA sample matching any profile, they just mixed the proper snippets together. They said that a library of 425 different DNA snippets would be enough to cover every conceivable profile.

Nucleix’s test to tell if a sample has been fabricated relies on the fact that amplified DNA — which would be used in either deception — is not methylated, meaning it lacks certain molecules that are attached to the DNA at specific points, usually to inactivate genes.

Swanman
09-01-2009, 12:17 PM

This times eleventy-billion

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
yep

I think there was even a guy who was guilty of repeated rape who actually aske for castration because he just could not control himself.

banyon
09-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I think there was even a guy who was guilty of repeated rape who actually aske for castration because he just could not control himself.

This is unconstitutional. I thought you'd know that.

HonestChieffan
09-01-2009, 01:24 PM
This is unconstitutional. I thought you'd know that.

He couldn't ask for it?

WilliamTheIrish
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Yea, I feel safe.

I don't wish what happened to that woman on any human being. But living in a free society has it's imperfections too. Death by mugging, shooting... etc are all part of living in a free society.

I know that doesn't make her case any more palatable, but it's how I feel.

WilliamTheIrish
09-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Yup. And the how about the cops and parole officer? Totally negligent. and moonbats want to confiscate our guns.

Ah.. I knew there was an ulterior motive. Poor seguay. But nice try.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Ah.. I knew there was an ulterior motive. Poor seguay. But nice try.

Alterior.

Mr. Kotter
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Alterior.

:spock:

Uhm, no....ulterior. Moron.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 02:04 PM
:spock:

Uhm, no....ulterior. Moron.

You don't have to be a sorehead about it.

Dave Lane
09-01-2009, 02:04 PM

I say the same thing about you everyday.

Pablo
09-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Not if there are black people around /shtsprayer

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOL. He is terrified of the blacks.

2bikemike
09-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I personally feel safe myself, But I worry about my wife and daughter. I am just arrogant enough to think I can take care of myself. Yes there are sick bastards out there. There are people that will hurt somebody because it makes them feel powerful. And there are low life thieves who will rob you blind. People have to be vigilant and cooperate to the best of their ability in helping solve crimes.

The story of the kidnapped girl was a tradgedy but IIRC reading the story the neighbor all but ignored the tent city in the back yard. Didn't want to but into their neighbors business. I may be totally wrong on that but that what I remembered reading.

There are screwups everyday in the legal system from the beat cop to the sentencing judge and everywhere in between. However I believe there is far more success and things done right than wrong.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
I say the same thing about you everyday.

That's because you are a moonbat.

Dave Lane
09-01-2009, 02:33 PM
That's because you are a moonbat.

You say the nicest things. Thank you :)

Inspector
09-01-2009, 02:34 PM
There is only so much prison space. They have to make room for others.

This makes me wonder what the majority of convicts in prison are in there for? Anyone know? I'm just curious.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 02:36 PM

This makes me wonder what the majority of convicts in prison are in there for? Anyone know? I'm just curious.

I thought a lot of was drugs offenses or drug related offenses.

KC native
09-01-2009, 02:37 PM

Drugs. A majority are there for drugs and they get mandatory minimum bullshit sentences which push violent offenders out onto the street because the drug prisoners have to stay there.

Edit: Yet another example of why the Drug War is a huge failure.

Inspector
09-01-2009, 02:38 PM

Oh...I see this has already been answered.

I was thinking that might be the case.

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 02:40 PM
You say the nicest things. Thank you :)

Garido and KSM's civil rights you lose sleep over, but me you want dead.

:drool:

You slay me sometimes, Dave Loon.

Inspector
09-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Note to self: Finish reading all the replies in a thread before posting something.

DOH!

Inspector
09-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Drugs. A majority are there for drugs and they get mandatory minimum bullshit sentences which push violent offenders out onto the street because the drug prisoners have to stay there.

Edit: Yet another example of why the Drug War is a huge failure.

I hear ya man. Sometimes I wish we only used prisons to lock up people who hurt other people or other people's property. Whatever you want to do to yourself....well, go for it.

KC native
09-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I hear ya man. Sometimes I wish we only used prisons to lock up people who hurt other people or other people's property. Whatever you want to do to yourself....well, go for it.

That's exactly how I feel about it.

People have been getting high in one way or another for as long as we have been around. Shit, even kids want to alter their state of mind (when they spin and make themselves dizzy). No matter what laws/actions are taken people are going to get high on something. IMO there is nothing wrong with experimentation and small amounts of usage (depending on the drug and how the person reacts to it). I think drug abuse is a medical and social issue and should be dealt with as such.

JonesCrusher
09-01-2009, 02:58 PM

The judge sentenced the scumbag to 50 years, the parole board are the ones that thought it would be fun to let him out 40 years early.

Inspector
09-01-2009, 03:01 PM
The judge sentenced the scumbag to 50 years, the parole board are the ones that thought it would be fun to let him out 40 years early.

I just wonder why.......

Oh well, gues they don't have to consult with me.

Dave Lane
09-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Garido and KSM's civil rights you lose sleep over, but me you want dead.

:drool:

You slay me sometimes, Dave Loon.

I don't lose any sleep over any of them. You on the other hand... Well I can always be hopeful, right my friend? This has been a most awesome year. Can't you just feel it?

Beautiful really...

***SPRAYER
09-01-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't lose any sleep over any of them. You on the other hand... Well I can always be hopeful, right my friend? This has been a most awesome year. Can't you just feel it?

Beautiful really...

The country is turning into Zimbabwe so yeah, I'm sure what with you being a moonbat and all, you pee yourself laughing each day.:drool:

WilliamTheIrish
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Alterior.

You kill me.

Dave Lane
09-01-2009, 06:06 PM
The country is turning into Zimbabwe so yeah, I'm sure what with you being a moonbat and all, you pee yourself laughing each day.:drool:

You are my greatest hero. The help you give to all liberals is immense and Obama and I thank you for it deeply.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-01-2009, 06:09 PM
You are my greatest hero. The help you give to all liberals is immense and Obama and I thank you for it deeply.

You and Obama? When did you and him tie the knot?

WilliamTheIrish
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
You and Obama? When did you and him tie the knot?

It's an alterior mariage.

Norman Einstein
09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
I'd rather do my best to be aware of the area in which I work. Safety is an objective feeling IMO.

VAChief
09-01-2009, 06:59 PM

Same sex pedophiles definitely yes...they far more likely to commit more crimes. Any pedophile molesting under age 12 I wouldn't lose any sleep over either. That said, it should be irrefutable evidence.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Same sex pedophiles definitely yes...they far more likely to commit more crimes. Any pedophile molesting under age 12 I wouldn't lose any sleep over either. That said, it should be irrefutable evidence.

Yup that's the key.

Earthling
09-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I do feel safe mostly. I think a lot of that feeling comes from being armed.

jiveturkey
09-01-2009, 07:25 PM
I live in the burbs and I rarely watch the news. I feel safe.

Bwana
09-01-2009, 09:14 PM
I feel very safe. I pack a Glock 20 most of the time, along with a can of bear spray in the drivers side pocket of the car. I will use the bear spray in any situation, other than someone showing a gun. If a gun comes out, I will shoot to kill without a second thought. I have spent over 25 years in martial arts, so I can take care of myself in a street fight. I have very good locks on the house along with a very high end security system. I also have two very protective dogs around the house. I sleep very well at night.

Thanks for asking..........

Saul Good
09-01-2009, 09:29 PM
This is an example of how twisted our priorities are. We don't respect the privacy of law- abiding citizens enough. We don't do enough to invade the privacy of criminals.

The neighbors clearly knew that this was an odd guy, but did they know that he was a convicted rapist? Maybe if we were more informed about who lives in our neighborhoods, this wouldn't be an issue. If I knew about a convicted rapist living in my neighborhood, you can bet your ass that I would in his business with regularity.

banyon
09-01-2009, 09:33 PM
This is an example of how twisted our priorities are. We don't respect the privacy of law- abiding citizens enough. We don't do enough to invade the privacy of criminals.

The neighbors clearly knew that this was an odd guy, but did they know that he was a convicted rapist? Maybe if we were more informed about who lives in our neighborhoods, this wouldn't be an issue. If I knew about a convicted rapist living in my neighborhood, you can bet your ass that I would in his business with regularity.

Was the guy not a registered sex offender?

Saul Good
09-01-2009, 09:39 PM

I don't know. I'm not sure how long the registry has been in effect or if people who committed the crimes prior to its inception have to register. I only look for them in my neighborhood and the areas where my family spends considerable time.

If he was, then the neighbors should have done enough homework to know it and kept a close eye on him. If he wasn't, then we have a larger problem.

Saul Good
09-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Evidently he was. Holy shit.

How Did Phillip Garrido
Go Undetected?

Updated: Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 10:16 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 28 Aug 2009, 7:25 PM CDT

* By TERRY COLLINS and BROOKE DONALD, Associated Press Writers

ANTIOCH, Calif. - Jaycee Lee Dugard has been subjected to what police say was nearly a lifetime of torment in a backyard compound set up by a religious zealot with a rap sheet dating to the 1970s. Prosecutors say she was raped and had two children by her captor, who hid her from the outside world.

But it became increasingly clear Friday that this 18-year nightmare did not have to be for Dugard, with new details surfacing that authorities blew numerous chances to catch her alleged captor.

Neighbors complained to law enforcement that a psychotic sex addict was in their midst, alarmed that Phillip Garrido was housing young girls in backyard tents. A deputy showed up to investigate, but never went beyond the front porch.

alanm
09-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I feel very safe. I pack a Glock 20 most of the time, along with a can of bear spray in the drivers side pocket of the car. I will use the bear spray in any situation, other than someone showing a gun. If a gun comes out, I will shoot to kill without a second thought. I have spent over 25 years in martial arts, so I can take care of myself in a street fight. I have very good locks on the house along with a very high end security system. I also have two very protective dogs around the house. I sleep very well at night.

Thanks for asking..........What's in the Bear spray? Wasn't aware there was such a thing since we don't have much of a bear problem here. Mostly stray mountain lions. And does it work?

Bwana
09-01-2009, 09:55 PM
What's in the Bear spray? Wasn't aware there was such a thing since we don't have much of a bear problem here. Mostly stray mountain lions. And does it work?

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/10.2-ounce-Counter-Assault-Bear-Spray/3047460/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11187830

It is a BIG can and will drop ANY man on the face of the earth. It is some strong stuff.

banyon
09-01-2009, 09:57 PM
What's in the Bear spray? Wasn't aware there was such a thing since we don't have much of a bear problem here. Mostly stray mountain lions. And does it work?

Bear spray is bad stuff.

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:230804" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=http://www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

alanm
09-01-2009, 10:03 PM
http://www.thepersonalsurvivor.com/bepesp.html

It is a BIG can and will drop ANY man on the face of the earth. It is some strong stuff.It says in Canada you can't use it on humans. Well.. I guess you could, but you would end up in court to determine if the use was justifiable or not. LMAO
Sounds like a superb personal defense weapon for women. :thumb:

alanm
09-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Bear spray is bad stuff.

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:230804" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashvars="autoPlay=false&dist=http://www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" height="400" width="480">Not surprised to see SP all over it. :D

Bwana
09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
It says in Canada you can't use it on humans. Well.. I guess you could, but you would end up in court to determine if the use was justifiable or not. LMAO
Sounds like a superb personal defense weapon for women. :thumb:

I posted the wrong link, I just corrected that in the first post. This is some bad ass stuff. They also say you can't shoot a bear in Yellowstone, but the only way the gun comes out is if it's life or death. I would rather have some tree hugging judge toss me in jail than be taking a dirt nap.

Friendo
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM

sociopathic crimes like rape & murder are in themselves a statement about life as the rest of us see it/live it imo. basically such acts are a "f*** the human race" rejection of the unwritten contract we all agree to as participants in civilized society. I have no problem sending them on to the next life with "irrefutable evidence" provided, or, the opposite of their stated preference as the case may be.

Easy 6
09-01-2009, 10:22 PM
public flogging. followed by public castration. Then throw the loser in a cage in the middle of town to be ridiculed for a year or two. Then let em go.

I agree, the public aspect of any punishment, particularly corporal punishment, would do more to prevent crime than any other measure.

Wanna murder, rape & steal? fine, the entire US gets to watch you suffer. Sadly, i dont think America at this point has the stomach to go that far.

It would truly help the braindead M'Fer's who do these things make the connection between action & consequence.

Mecca
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Maybe if we'd stop loading prisons with non violent drug offenders we wouldn't have this problem.

Direckshun
09-01-2009, 10:46 PM
After the initial shock of 9/11 passed, I have felt the same general level of fear ever since: very low at the least, to nonexistant at the most.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 11:50 PM
After the initial shock of 9/11 passed, I have felt the same general level of fear ever since: very low at the least, to nonexistant at the most.

You need to make a baby. Then get back to me.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 11:53 PM

Can an 11 year girl getting off a school bus bring all of that or even know how to use it right?

Children are more vulnerable.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Evidently he was. Holy shit.

How Did Phillip Garrido
Go Undetected?

Updated: Saturday, 29 Aug 2009, 10:16 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 28 Aug 2009, 7:25 PM CDT

* By TERRY COLLINS and BROOKE DONALD, Associated Press Writers

ANTIOCH, Calif. - Jaycee Lee Dugard has been subjected to what police say was nearly a lifetime of torment in a backyard compound set up by a religious zealot with a rap sheet dating to the 1970s. Prosecutors say she was raped and had two children by her captor, who hid her from the outside world.

But it became increasingly clear Friday that this 18-year nightmare did not have to be for Dugard, with new details surfacing that authorities blew numerous chances to catch her alleged captor.

Neighbors complained to law enforcement that a psychotic sex addict was in their midst, alarmed that Phillip Garrido was housing young girls in backyard tents. A deputy showed up to investigate, but never went beyond the front porch.

Unbelievable and it's California too. We're they're all overpaid to boot.
I wonder if he even raped the children he had with her. Weren't they both girls?
I also cannot understand how someone like that is also a religious zealot too.

Inspector
09-02-2009, 02:34 PM

I feel pretty safe but I'd feel a lot safer at Bwana's house.