PDA

View Full Version : Life One Tough Kitty Cat

KCChiefsMan
09-04-2009, 10:21 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hk3O81ljq84&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hk3O81ljq84&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KCChiefsMan
09-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I hope whoever shot that cat dies slowly in a fire tomorrow.

Jenson71
09-04-2009, 10:24 PM
They should name that cat Ignatius Loyola.

petegz28
09-04-2009, 10:28 PM
I cannot believe someone would fucking do that.

Lumpy
09-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Poor cat. :(

What's really sad is that there are so many ppl doing this type of crap to animals and they get away w/ it. I hope they catch the bastard!

big nasty kcnut
09-04-2009, 10:39 PM
I hope he die in a fire while drinking antifreeze and then walk into a aids tree.

CHENZ A!
09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
I hope he die in a fire while drinking antifreeze and then walk into a aids tree.

LMAO

I do too bro.

Lumpy
09-04-2009, 10:44 PM

ROFL

(I think I found my new signature! That is if I have ur blessing?)

JD10367
09-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Animal cruelty is the first step on the road to serial-killer-dom.

Like that psycho chick--where was it, NYC?--who got pissed at her roommate so she cooked her cat in the microwave, and then showed no remorse. Just kill that bitch now. She won't do anything useful with the rest of her life.

Animals are generally harmless. They just want to live out their lives without being bothered by us. They're usually not vindictive, petty, jealous, greedy, hateful, or any of the other things that humans are. Hey, all you animal-cruelty psychos: you want to torture some things? Leave the animals alone. Go after people. There are plenty of those walking around, and a lot of them are bad motherf**kers. We have child molesters and pedophiles, rapists of young girls and old ladies, people who defraud others out of their life savings. We have drug dealers, professional thieves, slimy crooked politicians, racists and hatemongers... All you Dexters of the world, come on, put your talents to better use. Leave the puppies and kitty-cats alone, and do something USEFUL with your psycho talents! Start thinning the herd!

TrebMaxx
09-04-2009, 10:47 PM

Rep that!

KcMizzou
09-04-2009, 10:49 PM
I hope he die in a fire while drinking antifreeze and then walk into a aids tree.Amen, 'nut.

JD10367
09-04-2009, 10:49 PM

That's just dumb.

If he dies in a fire while drinking antifreeze, he'd already be dead and can't walk into an AIDS tree.

It should go in this order: walking while drinking antifreeze, which disorients him and causes him to walk into the burning AIDS tree where he then dies in a fire.

CHENZ A!
09-04-2009, 10:56 PM
That's just dumb.

If he dies in a fire while drinking antifreeze, he'd already be dead and can't walk into an AIDS tree.

It should go in this order: walking while drinking antifreeze, which disorients him and causes him to walk into the burning AIDS tree where he then dies in a fire.

:spock:

I liked nut's version.

T-post Tom
09-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Where was Michael Vick (Ron Mexico) during all this?

Lumpy
09-04-2009, 11:09 PM
That's just dumb.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/square.gif

salame
09-05-2009, 02:32 AM
that is really sad
people that do that shit need to be beat to death with a bar of soap in a tube sock

Thig Lyfe
09-05-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm fine with it as long as they use every part of the cat.

BWillie
09-05-2009, 02:37 AM
I cannot believe someone would ****ing do that.

Welcome to rural america. Farmers and rural people shoot stray cats all the time. And they laugh about it, and then grab a Busch Light like nothing happened. My step-grandpa included. He hates cats.

Frazod
09-05-2009, 02:39 AM
There are probably four or five fucking lowlifes who post on this board regularly who would have happily done this or at least tried, and another ten or so who'd watch and laugh.

And we'll probably hear from most of them in this thread.

KCChiefsMan
09-05-2009, 02:47 AM
There are probably four or five ****ing lowlifes who post on this board regularly who would have happily done this or at least tried, and another ten or so who'd watch and laugh.

wouldn't surprise me

BWillie
09-05-2009, 02:58 AM
There are probably four or five ****ing lowlifes who post on this board regularly who would have happily done this or at least tried, and another ten or so who'd watch and laugh.

Yeah, it's sad. I'm sure someone will come along and say - It's not ok to kill dogs, but ok to kill cats. Because they are cats.

Goldmember
09-05-2009, 03:05 AM

Think about it. Why do people get off killing or torturing a less powerful creature or person? It has to come from an inferiority complex. They get off on abusing a defenseless animal or child because it gives them a sense of power. I would love to be the person that got to torture such people to let them know how it feels to be abused and die a slow death.

alnorth
09-05-2009, 03:09 AM
Animal cruelty is the first step on the road to serial-killer-dom.

Like that psycho chick--where was it, NYC?--who got pissed at her roommate so she cooked her cat in the microwave, and then showed no remorse. Just kill that bitch now. She won't do anything useful with the rest of her life.

Animals are generally harmless. They just want to live out their lives without being bothered by us. They're usually not vindictive, petty, jealous, greedy, hateful, or any of the other things that humans are. Hey, all you animal-cruelty psychos: you want to torture some things? Leave the animals alone. Go after people. There are plenty of those walking around, and a lot of them are bad motherf**kers. We have child molesters and pedophiles, rapists of young girls and old ladies, people who defraud others out of their life savings. We have drug dealers, professional thieves, slimy crooked politicians, racists and hatemongers... All you Dexters of the world, come on, put your talents to better use. Leave the puppies and kitty-cats alone, and do something USEFUL with your psycho talents! Start thinning the herd!

Its worse with cats and dogs. They have been bred to completely depend on humans as companion animals. They see big hairless apes walking on two legs, they think friendly creature who will feed and care for it. It doesnt even occur to them that they could be harmed, its like some twisted cruel betrayal of trust or something.

Not that it makes it any better, but at least with wild creatures like a fish or a rat they see you as a threat and do all they can to get away.

big nasty kcnut
09-05-2009, 03:51 AM
Lumpy you have my blessing to use it.
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike
09-05-2009, 07:49 AM
I cannot believe someone would ****ing do that.

Damn cat moved on me!

stumppy
09-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Damn cat moved on me!

Maybe if you call them up you can get your arrow back.

chagrin
09-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Think about it. Why do people get off killing or torturing a less powerful creature or person? It has to come from an inferiority complex. They get off on abusing a defenseless animal or child because it gives them a sense of power. I would love to be the person that got to torture such people to let them know how it feels to be abused and die a slow death.

I agree - people who torture and kill truly innocent domestic animals have a big hole inside of themselves; It's sickening.

memyselfI
09-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Those who harm the innocent shall be harmed themselves...

maybe not this lifetime but at some point.

JD10367
09-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Those who harm the innocent shall be harmed themselves...

maybe not this lifetime but at some point.

Yes, but we don't know that for sure. It's nice to believe in karma, but I wouldn't want to bet the house on it. So, just to cover our bases, let's slowly kill the motherf**kers in THIS lifetime, as insurance. If, after we kill 'em, they go to another life where they're also tortured, hey, icing on the cake. :)

Phobia
09-05-2009, 12:12 PM
I agree - people who torture and kill truly innocent domestic animals have a big hole inside of themselves; It's sickening.

Maybe the cat wasn't innocent. Maybe it was raping some poor innocent cat. The truth is we don't know what happened. Maybe it's a hero cat and threw itself in front of a deer.

Colt4540
09-05-2009, 12:20 PM
That cat will be f***ed up the rest of his life. Cats are strange animals anyway.

Zebedee DuBois
09-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Acknowledging that animal torture is completely evil and abominable....where is the list of which animal species are acceptable to terminate?
I'm sure no one cares if your neighbor kills an insect infestation, or wipes out a nest of mice or rats by poison or trap...or uses a mole trap to pierce a varmint in their tunnel. What about possums and raccoons eating your tomatoes before you get a chance to make a BLT? What if there is a pack of 30 feral cats determined to use your backyard as their litter box. Can you kill one of those cats without slipping into serial killer mentality?

Phobia
09-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Acknowledging that animal torture is completely evil and abominable....where is the list of which animal species are acceptable to terminate?
I'm sure no one cares if your neighbor kills an insect infestation, or wipes out a nest of mice or rats by poison or trap...or uses a mole trap to pierce a varmint in their tunnel. What about possums and raccoons eating your tomatoes before you get a chance to make a BLT? What if there is a pack of 30 feral cats determined to use your backyard as their litter box. Can you kill one of those cats without slipping into serial killer mentality?

If you're having these thoughts you should undergo some very serious psychological testing, Mr. Bundy.

alnorth
09-05-2009, 01:19 PM

The line for casual unprovoked killing, barring public safety or humane euthanasia, is probably domesticated companion animals who see humans as friendly. Thats the line that was crossed in this story. I dont think the guy who shot the cat intended to torture him, he intended to kill him, but its a domesticated (not feral) cat. We wouldnt care as much if it was a wild animal, aside from hunting restrictions.

The line for torture is any animal, where torture against animals (as opposed to torturing humans for information) is defined here as harming something for the sole or primary purpose of observing pain.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Okay, about to step in it again.....

Personally, I don't like to hunt. I can't see killing an animal that is living in its own element and not bothering anyone.

That said, lets not call for the guys head just yet. Two reasons.

#1) It could have been an accident. I have watched CSI enough times to know that stranger things have happened.

#2) This cat may have been attacking someone he loved, putting them in grave danger.

#3) This bitch ass cat stole a brother's milk and tuna... know what I'm sayin'? Got's to make a statement....keep all the other freaky felines from coming to get a taste.

Fish
09-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Welcome to rural america. Farmers and rural people shoot stray cats all the time. And they laugh about it, and then grab a Busch Light like nothing happened. My step-grandpa included. He hates cats.

Growing up on a farm, there were several times where I had to put down stray cats or dogs. But never once did I get any enjoyment from it, or laugh about it. I did however, grab a Busch Light afterward like nothing happened. Sometimes putting an animal down is much preferred to the living that animal would otherwise have to endure. It's a necessity for a working farm.

alnorth
09-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Growing up on a farm, there were several times where I had to put down stray cats or dogs. But never once did I get any enjoyment from it, or laugh about it. I did however, grab a Busch Light afterward like nothing happened. Sometimes putting an animal down is much preferred to the living that animal would otherwise have to endure. It's a necessity for a working farm.

Got no problem with this, if your doing what the local animal control or kill shelter would have had to do. We have too many dogs and cats, if you put them down humanely and treat it like a job that has to be done for the good of that animal there's no honor lost in it.

JD10367
09-05-2009, 02:23 PM
#2) This cat may have been attacking someone he loved, putting them in grave danger.

Uh.... This was

http://catsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kitten_01.jpg

not

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/61646940_9d75dce5e0.jpg?v=0

SenselessChiefsFan
09-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Uh.... This was

http://catsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kitten_01.jpg

not

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/61646940_9d75dce5e0.jpg?v=0

Well, maybe this person had really bad allergies....did you EVER think of that?

I am just having a little fun with the topic.....

JD10367
09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Well, maybe this person had really bad allergies....did you EVER think of that?

I am just having a little fun with the topic.....

If he had allergies, shooting it was a little extreme. He could've just shaved the pussy.

:rolleyes:

What?!?

Halfcan
09-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Poor cat. :(

What's really sad is that there are so many ppl doing this type of crap to animals and they get away w/ it. I hope they catch the bastard!

yep exactly-cant believe that cat lived through that

8 lives left-lol