PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs KCJohnny’s 2009 Chiefs Opening Day Analysis

KCJohnny
09-04-2009, 11:45 PM
GM moves: signing Cassel for $60 million is a waste of cap space. Cassel started for an 18-1 team that set an NFL record with Brady’s 50 TD passes. Cassel threw for 21 with the identical lineup. Chiefs continue to struggle with DL draft picks and could have better spent the cap dollars on acquiring Albert Haynesworth and developing Thigpen, Croyle, or drafting Sanchez. Trading away the best TE to ever step onto an NFL field will cripple an offense already paper thin on receiving weapons. Bringing in players at the end of their career (Thomas, Engram, Vrabel, Toomer, et al) doesn’t seem to make sense for a team rebuilding.

HC: Haley is overrated as an OC and unproven as a HC. Firing Gailey who ably served in ’08 as OC/QBs coach is a mistake. Gailey is a father-figure with a proven track record for developing young talent and building offenses around existing capabilities. Haley is a screamer who tests, intimidates and threatens. The Parcells comparisons are overhyped IMHO. Haley rode to the top with a dream lineup at AZ that managed to stay healthy through January. He has 2 PB players on his current offense (Waters, LJ).

QBs: The Chiefs had a QB that accounted for 22 scores in just 11 starts last year. Cassel will get every chance to prove he is not another Derek Andersen. Croyle has the most talent and skill among the Chiefs QBs but questions about his durability persist. Gutierrez has enough talent to make the squad if KC succeeds in shopping Thigpen. Look for Croyle to start September 13 at Baltimore.<SUP>

Strengths: The 2009 Chiefs should run for 2000 yards if they can avoid falling behind early, something they mostly succeeded at in ’08. The bench is strong and the running game looked stout against vanilla defenses in pre-season. Defense will be soft between the 20s but may firm up in the RZ with the 3-4. Chiefs may wind up playing BucBall in low-scoring contests still up for grabs in the 4th quarter. Sound familiar?

Weaknesses: This offense has been putrid on 3rd downs. Without Gonzalez, 3rd downs seem impossible to convert regardless of who is under center. Unless Lelie rehabs his waning career (remember Derek Alexander in 2000? It can happen…), the Chiefs have no proven deep threat on the perimeter and will rely on a dink-dunk passing attack to mask vulnerabilities on a shuffling OL. Likewise, the defense is softer than wet tissue on 3rd downs, and will be staying on the field too long. Injuries could push a unit on the bubble off the cliff. Clancy Pendergast’s ’08 Cards advanced to the SB despite allowing 26.6 ppg in the regular season. The ’08 Chiefs yielded 27.7.

Analysis: Haley has bitten off more than he can chew as HC and OC. His bad cop style of leadership may wear thin on the squad unless they see results by the bye week. Revolving QBs may complicate Haley’s goals if injuries occur behind a makeshift OL that is still developing even basic chemistry. The test will be improving over the 17 week season. If the Chiefs appear to be buying in, performing well and keeping games close by December, Haley will be on his way. The AFC Worst could be conquered by an 8-8 team again this year, and even the hapless Chiefs cannot be counted out already.

Prediction: 5-11, last place.
Bargain of the year: Corey Mays at $395k. Gamer.
Make or break year: Glenn Dorsey has to prove he can thrive at DE in the 3-4.
Most likely to have a breakout year: Tamba Hali will benefit significantly from the 3-4.

Go Chiefs!
KCJohnny
:arrow:
</SUP>

BigMeatballDave
09-04-2009, 11:47 PM
LMAO

Count Alex's Wins
09-04-2009, 11:50 PM
signing Cassell for $60 million is a waste of cap space.Stopped reading there.

You are a fucking moron, KCJohnny.

Die in a fucking fire.

Not hell. You don't deserve hell. Just a fucking house fire or something.

The Bad Guy
09-05-2009, 12:07 AM
What young talent has Chan Gailey ever developed?

You talk out of your fucking ass more than anyone I've ever seen on message boards.

This analysis is honestly the worst I've ever seen. Overrated as an OC? You're just butthurt because all your connections to the 90s Chiefs are gone. Every fucking one of them.

Choke on that, and your old care packages, Johnny.

The Bad Guy
09-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Stopped reading there.

You are a ****ing moron, KCJohnny.

Die in a ****ing fire.

Not hell. You don't deserve hell. Just a ****ing house fire or something.

This is hilarious.

BWillie
09-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Johnny. I like you man, but you gotta do some more self education about sports.

doomy3
09-05-2009, 12:10 AM
LMAO

CaliforniaChief
09-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh and it's Castle, not Cassell.

J Diddy
09-05-2009, 12:13 AM
I once got the clap and had to take a pill.

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 12:14 AM
KCJohnny would highly approve of a franchise led by Herm Edwards and Tyler Thigpen.

That right there is the shit dreams are made of.

BigMeatballDave
09-05-2009, 12:14 AM
KCJohnny would highly approve of a franchise led by Herm Edwards and Tyler Thigpen.

That right there is the shit dreams are made of.With Gunther as GM, too...

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 12:16 AM
With Gunther as GM, too...

Gunther as GM, DC, LBC, DBC, DLC and head cheerleader.

BigMeatballDave
09-05-2009, 12:18 AM
[Kcjohnny]Haley didn't send me no care package! I hope he burns in hades![Kcjohnny]

Tiger's Fan
09-05-2009, 12:22 AM
I stopped reading at "anal".

Simply Red
09-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Good to see you on here KCJohnny, I hope you're doing well, kind sir.

Mr. Kotter
09-05-2009, 12:36 AM
So, in a nutshell...you think any decision or direction away from Thigpen and/or Gonzo as the savior of this team, is a mistake. In other words, you fantasize about being Tyler Thigpen/Gonzo's gay lover, and will defend that fanatasy at all costs?

Yup, that about summarizes it..... :hmmm:

Mostly, I'm just fuggin' w/you KCJ....

dirk digler
09-05-2009, 12:37 AM
GM moves: signing Cassel for $60 million is a waste of cap space. Cassel started for an 18-1 team that set an NFL record with Brady’s 50 TD passes. Cassel threw for 21 with the identical lineup. Chiefs continue to struggle with DL draft picks and could have better spent the cap dollars on acquiring Albert Haynesworth and developing Thigpen, Croyle, or drafting Sanchez. Trading away the best TE to ever step onto an NFL field will cripple an offense already paper thin on receiving weapons. Bringing in players at the end of their career (Thomas, Engram, Vrabel, Toomer, et al) doesn’t seem to make sense for a team rebuilding.

I am not a big fan of Cassell but he is head and shoulders above the other 2 we have. No way the Chiefs were going to pay $100 million on Haynesworth. I totally agree with you about Tony and I have been saying the exact same thing since he has been traded. I like the acquisitions of some of these veterans because honestly we have very little depth and what depth we have they suck. Plus this is how the Pats built up their teams so it can't be that bad of an idea.

HC: Haley is overrated as an OC and unproven as a HC. Firing Gailey who ably served in ’08 as OC/QBs coach is a mistake. Gailey is a father-figure with a proven track record for developing young talent and building offenses around existing capabilities. Haley is a screamer who tests, intimidates and threatens. The Parcells comparisons are overhyped IMHO. Haley rode to the top with a dream lineup at AZ that managed to stay healthy through January. He has 2 PB players on his current offense (Waters, LJ).

Gailey was and is horrible. He has been shit canned everywhere he coached at because he sucks and is horrible.

The jury is out about Haley.

QBs: The Chiefs had a QB that accounted for 22 scores in just 11 starts last year. Cassel will get every chance to prove he is not another Derek Andersen. Croyle has the most talent and skill among the Chiefs QBs but questions about his durability persist. Gutierrez has enough talent to make the squad if KC succeeds in shopping Thigpen. Look for Croyle to start September 13 at Baltimore.

Agreed
<sup>
</sup><sup>Strengths: The 2009 Chiefs should run for 2000 yards if they can avoid falling behind early, something they mostly succeeded at in ’08. The bench is strong and the running game looked stout against vanilla defenses in pre-season. Defense will be soft between the 20s but may firm up in the RZ with the 3-4. Chiefs may wind up playing BucBall in low-scoring contests still up for grabs in the 4th quarter. Sound familiar?</sup><sup>

LMAO The Chiefs have no O-line. They will be lucky to run for 1000 yds.
LMAO our depth sucks. Have you even watched any of the pre-season games?

I do think the D will be much better and IMO we will be competitive because of that

</sup><sup>Weaknesses: This offense has been putrid on 3rd downs. Without Gonzalez, 3rd downs seem impossible to convert regardless of who is under center. Unless Lelie rehabs his waning career (remember Derek Alexander in 2000? It can happen…), the Chiefs have no proven deep threat on the perimeter and will rely on a dink-dunk passing attack to mask vulnerabilities on a shuffling OL. Likewise, the defense is softer than wet tissue on 3rd downs, and will be staying on the field too long. Injuries could push a unit on the bubble off the cliff. Clancy Pendergast’s ’08 Cards advanced to the SB despite allowing 26.6 ppg in the regular season. The ’08 Chiefs yielded 27.7.</sup><sup>

I don't have a problem with any of that

</sup><sup>Analysis: Haley has bitten off more than he can chew as HC and OC. His bad cop style of leadership may wear thin on the squad unless they see results by the bye week. Revolving QBs may complicate Haley’s goals if injuries occur behind a makeshift OL that is still developing even basic chemistry. The test will be improving over the 17 week season. If the Chiefs appear to be buying in, performing well and keeping games close by December, Haley will be on his way. The AFC Worst could be conquered by an 8-8 team again this year, and even the hapless Chiefs cannot be counted out already. </sup><sup>

Bargain of the year: Corey Mays at $395k. Gamer.
Make or break year: Glenn Dorsey has to prove he can thrive at DE in the 3-4.
Most likely to have a breakout year: Tamba Hali will benefit significantly from the 3-4.

Go Chiefs!
KCJohnny
</sup>

I like Haley's style and I agree with you on the record

KCJohnny
09-05-2009, 12:50 AM
I am not a big fan of Cassell but he is head and shoulders above the other 2 we have. No way the Chiefs were going to pay $100 million on Haynesworth. I totally agree with you about Tony and I have been saying the exact same thing since he has been traded. I like the acquisitions of some of these veterans because honestly we have very little depth and what depth we have they suck. Plus this is how the Pats built up their teams so it can't be that bad of an idea.

Gailey was and is horrible. He has been shit canned everywhere he coached at because he sucks and is horrible.

The jury is out about Haley.

Agreed
<SUP>
</SUP><SUP>

LMAO The Chiefs have no O-line. They will be lucky to run for 1000 yds.
LMAO our depth sucks. Have you even watched any of the pre-season games?

I do think the D will be much better and IMO we will be competitive because of that

</SUP><SUP>

I don't have a problem with any of that

</SUP>

I like Haley's style and I agree with you on the record

Cassel may have an edge over Croyle and Thigpen but for a guarunteed $28 mil, he's just not worth it. Haynesworth signed for $100 mil? That's insane.

We will disagree about Gailey. His bio is here (http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/chan_gailey/) and its much better than you are giving him credit for.

Yes, I saw the Seattle game here in Korea and of course the highlights of the other 3 games on NFL.com video. There have been some impressive spurts in the ground game and I think the RB stable is strong, especially if Kolby Smith returns.

In my analysis I also stated that the D will improve but that they will be on the field too long if they cannot stop giving up 3rd down conversions.

This team has no identity now and Haley's in-your-face style of communicating could blow up in his own face (remember Boldin and him on the AZ sideline last year? Not pretty). This year there is no TG to save the team from implosion. I would like to see Cassel succeed in this offense, but dumping Gailey a week before the season begins was a mistake. The one thing I think you would agree with me about Gailey is that he gets max output from whomever is on his roster.

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Seriously, how fuckin' DUMB do you have to be to not recognize the giant fucking gaping grand-canyon/marinara-trench sized hole in the level of quarterback play between Matt Cassel and Tyler Thigpen?

I'll tell you how dumb:

http://music.mevio.com/music/artists/bandphotos/Edited_JP_pic.jpg

Saccopoo
09-05-2009, 12:53 AM
That you are using Haley as a punching bag because of his perceived "asshole" personality is bullshit. The guy hasn't even coached a regular season game as a head coach, but from all accounts is actually trying to teach these soft, lazy fuckers real football versus whatever Herm was doing. So what if he gets after the players? They were 2-14! And fuck Gonzalez. Fucking guy couldn't block a 50 lb. bag of creamed spinach. In Tony's fantasy world, he's a 6'2", 205 lb. wide receiver that runs a 4.3 forty. Fucking learn to block somebody you fucking matador. And fuck Gailey. Conservative three yard shotgun, rollout fade passes every down to a non-blocking tight end ain't my idea of fun football, and it won't win shit, as evidenced by the 2-147 season last year.

I do think your "Bargain of the year" is spot on though. Mays has been a stud through the preseason. Same with your "Make or break year," although I'm not sure that experiment is going to work. Hali could work out as the designated "Tyrannosaurus" or whatever the hell they call that position; McBride - not so much. I still don't know why they didn't make him a DE.

Ari Chi3fs
09-05-2009, 12:56 AM
I stopped reading KC Johnny after "Combat Veteran" and "Pie"

Mecca
09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Good god.

KCJohnny
09-05-2009, 12:58 AM
I do think your "Bargain of the year" is spot on though. Mays has been a stud through the preseason. Same with your "Make or break year," although I'm not sure that experiment is going to work. Hali could work out as the designated "Tyrannosaurus" or whatever the hell they call that position; McBride - not so much. I still don't know why they didn't make him a DE.

Of all the vet acquistions I really like Mike Brown. He's played on dominant championship defenses and brings some vet leadership to the Chiefs' young secondary. We haven't really seen the 3-4 with DJ in the rotation yet, so who knows? The D may be the strength of the team. Until they prove it however, Dustin Colquitt is still the Chiefs' marquee player. :p

dirk digler
09-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Cassel may have an edge over Croyle and Thigpen but for a guarunteed $28 mil, he's just not worth it. Haynesworth signed for $100 mil? That's insane.

We will disagree about Gailey. His bio is here (http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/chan_gailey/) and its much better than you are giving him credit for.

Yes, I saw the Seattle game here in Korea and of course the highlights of the other 3 games on NFL.com video. There have been some impressive spurts in the ground game and I think the RB stable is strong, especially if Kolby Smith returns.

In my analysis I also stated that the D will improve but that they will be on the field too long if they cannot stop giving up 3rd down conversions.

This team has no identity now and Haley's in-your-face style of communicating could blow up in his own face (remember Boldin and him on the AZ sideline last year? Not pretty). This year there is no TG to save the team from implosion. I would like to see Cassel succeed in this offense, but dumping Gailey a week before the season begins was a mistake. The one thing I think you would agree with me about Gailey is that he gets max output from whomever is on his roster.

Cassell is heads and shoulders above both of those guys. Thigpen had a decent season last year at least in the first halves of games but he is not good enough to be a starting QB.

We will also agree to disagree about Gailey. He is just not a very good OC.

I don't think this team will do much on offense either running or passing. I think Charles provides the best option running as long as he can hold onto the ball and stay healthy.

I like Haley and his style. If you would have read an article someone posted this past week where the new coaching staff noticed how last year this team got fatter and lazier as the season wore on is every indication that Herm was a disaster as a head coach. So I am glad Haley is here to run there asses off and make them leaner and tougher because we are going to need it when the games are close in the 4th quarter

Saccopoo
09-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Seriously, how ****in' DUMB do you have to be to not recognize the giant ****ing gaping grand-canyon/marinara-trench sized hole in the level of quarterback play between Matt Cassel and Tyler Thigpen?

I'll tell you how dumb:

That's not dumb. That's a guy with a nice aquamarine Fender who color coordinated his outfit with the guitar body. That's pretty savvy actually.

This is dumb:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rah_27ELCcA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rah_27ELCcA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KCJohnny
09-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Cassell is heads and shoulders above both of those guys. Thigpen had a decent season last year at least in the first halves of games but he is not good enough to be a starting QB.

We will also agree to disagree about Gailey. He is just not a very good OC.

I don't think this team will do much on offense either running or passing. I think Charles provides the best option running as long as he can hold onto the ball and stay healthy.

I like Haley and his style. If you would have read an article someone posted this past week where the new coaching staff noticed how last year this team got fatter and lazier as the season wore on is every indication that Herm was a disaster as a head coach. So I am glad Haley is here to run there asses off and make them leaner and tougher because we are going to need it when the games are close in the 4th quarter

Both Haley and Cassel were at least partly the product of their surrounding casts last year. I hope we can agree on that. I was not in favor of hiring Edwards back in '06. I learned at first to accept him and then to like him as a person although I didn't agree with much of his football decisions, especially that awful Cover Who scheme. He had to go young in '08 (although I think he went way overboard as the '08 Chiefs had more rookies than any other NFL squad) as the DV Chiefs were purty senior and getting moreso.

I agree that more discipline can only help this team. In the Army we have a saying: in trying to build tough Warriors, there's a thin line between hard and stupid. I am sure you have seen Band of Brothers. CPT Schobel was stupid. LT Winters was hard. Let's hope Haley can be hard without being stupid.

Dave Lane
09-05-2009, 01:12 AM

;) ROFL Harsh but true!

kcfanXIII
09-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Good god.

kinda makes you wanna look at pictures of mangled pit bulls, doesn't it?

wasi
09-05-2009, 01:19 AM
GM moves: I didn't agree with signing Cassel long term given he hadn't played a game with the inferior talent around him in KC. I don't think it was bone headed but I would've rather seen something like the Aaron Rodgers situation last season. I don't have a problem with the draft picks as I tend to be patient with those guys. I think they really helped the transition to the 3-4 by getting Jackson, Magee and Vrabel through trade. I don't have a problem with the trade of TG. He was the second greatest Chiefs player during my time as a fan but I like the compensation thinking long term. The trade also marks a philosophical change on offense around KC and the biggest benefactor should be Dwayne Bowe. There will still be struggles in the short term to score points particulary in the red zone where TG was his best in recent years.
Pioli seems to have brought some legitamacy to the KC Chiefs. He seems to have a clear direction for the football team and like the decisions or not it's hard not to like the fact he is certainly an active GM when it comes to finding players.

HC: Haley is unproven both as an OC and HC. He had a nice run with Arizona last season but it remains to be seen whether or not it was just a flash in the pan or a fluke. His HC duties might suffer from his new roles but he has recognized the fact that he has very experienced coaches around him so I believe the burden will begin to be shared as the season progresses. Firing Gailey was a bold move. But I like the message it sends to his players. Those guys are now accountable directly to him and should the offense struggle it will be Haley having to answer for it. Lots of pressure on the rookie coach but I like the fact he's willing to make himself accountable just as he is asking his players to be. Haley is also the best thing that could happen to the current roster of Herm Edwards holdovers. Perhaps the best thing Haley has going for him is his diverse football resume and his experience working with some very good coaches. He may be loud and intimidating but I think he's also pretty smart and understands the need for balance when dealing with these athletes.

QBs: It's our starter (Cassel) and a lot of nothing which is the case with most NFL teams. Long term I think Cassel is going to be a good to great QB.

Strengths: As odd as it is to say, but I really believe the only strength the Chiefs have at this point is at the front office/coaching positions. If I had to chose something on the field I'd say the amount of game experience, albeit losing game experience, that a large portion of the roster got last year.

Weaknesses: There are weaknesses everywhere. The most glaring is roster depth at almost every position including many starting positions along the offensive line.

Analysis: I like the Chiefs chances this year. I don't realistically think it will translate into lots of wins but without seeing other teams play many games I'm probably overly optimistic.

Prediction: 9-7, second place.
Bargain of the year: Mike Vrabel.
Make or break year: Larry Johnson. I don't think he has to gain significant yards, I just think he has to continue to work and be team player
Most likely to have a breakout year: Dwayne Bowe.

Go Chiefs!

Simply Red
09-05-2009, 01:23 AM
GM moves: I didn't agree with signing Cassel long term given he hadn't played a game with the inferior talent around him in KC. I don't think it was bone headed but I would've rather seen something like the Aaron Rodgers situation last season. I don't have a problem with the draft picks as I tend to be patient with those guys. I think they really helped the transition to the 3-4 by getting Jackson, Magee and Vrabel through trade. I don't have a problem with the trade of TG. He was the second greatest Chiefs player during my time as a fan but I like the compensation thinking long term. The trade also marks a philosophical change on offense around KC and the biggest benefactor should be Dwayne Bowe. There will still be struggles in the short term to score points particulary in the red zone where TG was his best in recent years.
Pioli seems to have brought some legitamacy to the KC Chiefs. He seems to have a clear direction for the football team and like the decisions or not it's hard not to like the fact he is certainly an active GM when it comes to finding players.

HC: Haley is unproven both as an OC and HC. He had a nice run with Arizona last season but it remains to be seen whether or not it was just a flash in the pan or a fluke. His HC duties might suffer from his new roles but he has recognized the fact that he has very experienced coaches around him so I believe the burden will begin to be shared as the season progresses. Firing Gailey was a bold move. But I like the message it sends to his players. Those guys are now accountable directly to him and should the offense struggle it will be Haley having to answer for it. Lots of pressure on the rookie coach but I like the fact he's willing to make himself accountable just as he is asking his players to be. Haley is also the best thing that could happen to the current roster of Herm Edwards holdovers. Perhaps the best thing Haley has going for him is his diverse football resume and his experience working with some very good coaches. He may be loud and intimidating but I think he's also pretty smart and understands the need for balance when dealing with these athletes.

QBs: It's our starter (Cassel) and a lot of nothing which is the case with most NFL teams. Long term I think Cassel is going to be a good to great QB.

Strengths: As odd as it is to say, but I really believe the only strength the Chiefs have at this point is at the front office/coaching positions. If I had to chose something on the field I'd say the amount of game experience, albeit losing game experience, that a large portion of the roster got last year.

Weaknesses: There are weaknesses everywhere. The most glaring is roster depth at almost every position including many starting positions along the offensive line.

Analysis: I like the Chiefs chances this year. I don't realistically think it will translate into lots of wins but without seeing other teams play many games I'm probably overly optimistic.

Prediction: 9-7, second place.
Bargain of the year: Mike Vrabel.
Make or break year: Larry Johnson. I don't think he has to gain significant yards, I just think he has to continue to work and be team player
Most likely to have a breakout year: Dwayne Bowe.

Go Chiefs!

Definitely can't wait to see Bowe, I agree.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 01:32 AM
Goddamnit. I was hopeful that KCJohnny was dead. Balls.

KCJohnny
09-05-2009, 01:34 AM
HC: Haley is unproven both as an OC and HC. He had a nice run with Arizona last season but it remains to be seen whether or not it was just a flash in the pan or a fluke. His HC duties might suffer from his new roles but he has recognized the fact that he has very experienced coaches around him so I believe the burden will begin to be shared as the season progresses. Firing Gailey was a bold move. But I like the message it sends to his players. Those guys are now accountable directly to him and should the offense struggle it will be Haley having to answer for it. Lots of pressure on the rookie coach but I like the fact he's willing to make himself accountable just as he is asking his players to be. Haley is also the best thing that could happen to the current roster of Herm Edwards holdovers.

That is what concerns me the most. Who has been really successful as both HC and OC recently? The only name that comes to mind for me is Holmgren, and he was a SB OC twice before being hired by Seattle. Haley had an embarrassing treasure of talent to work with on the 2008 Cards offense and will have substantially less with the '09 Chiefs.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 01:42 AM
I don't blame Gonzo for leaving this rebuilding, going no where for a long time team. He had served his time here.

He wants a SB ring. Can you blame him? I hope he gets it.

He is still, after all these years the best TE in football. I wish him the best.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 01:45 AM

Damn that is one ugly fugger.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Firing Gailey who ably served in ’08 as OC/QBs coach is a mistake. Gailey is a father-figure with a proven track record for developing young talent and building offenses around existing capabilities.

:LOL:

Hi Dad!

Fruit Ninja
09-05-2009, 01:52 AM

lol, you were on Herms and Huards jock. Come on now. lol I dont like KC Johnny's take either, but just saying.

DaneMcCloud
09-05-2009, 02:06 AM
After reading Johnny's takes for more than nine years, nothing surprises me (although I'm glad he's home and in one piece).

He's the definition of a true-homer. His "analysis" is second only to Coogs (9 wins??).

Kyle DeLexus
09-05-2009, 05:06 AM
I don't blame Gonzo for leaving this rebuilding, going no where for a long time team. He had served his time here.

He wants a SB ring. Can you blame him? I hope he gets it.

He is still, after all these years the best TE in football. I wish him the best.

I wish him the best after this season. This year I want them to lose as many as possible.

milkman
09-05-2009, 05:47 AM
Life is good.

The original dumbass makes an appearence.

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 05:51 AM
1. Vrabel has been one of the best additions to this team
2. "develop Croyle and Thigpen" .... Really? -- No.
3. Just because Brady threw 50 TD passes doesn't mean that he could automatically repeat that. So Cassel throwing 21 the following year should not be a knock on Cassel at all.
4. NO way in hell KC finishes in last place with the two other dumpster fire teams having an off season of suckage like Oakland and Denver.

ArrowheadMagic
09-05-2009, 07:55 AM
I literally LOL'd, thanks. Now, all joking aside, what do you really think KCJohnny?

Deberg_1990
09-05-2009, 08:15 AM

oh, dont forget Derrick Alexander at WR. ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
09-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Life is good.

The original dumbass makes an appearence.

I've mentioned several times that Haley and his approach are growing on me.

Glad to see Captain America and his ass-backwards ways of thinking validate it.

Hell, after reading that tripe, I like Haley even more.

Deberg_1990
09-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Is KCJohnny for real? He has to be some kind of bad joke right??

TheGuardian
09-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Cassel threw for 21 with the identical lineup.

I stopped reading there. I knew this guy didn't do his homework at that point alone. What a tard.

CoMoChief
09-05-2009, 08:34 AM
If I need a good laugh I do one of two things.

1. watch Sasha Kaun play basketball
2. read some of KCJohnny's posts on Chiefsplanet

PRIEST
09-05-2009, 08:40 AM

so true :shake:

Iowanian
09-05-2009, 09:16 AM

You're an asshole. You're probably John Elway's unwiped asshole.

keg in kc
09-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm tempted to take him off ignore just to read this for some comic relief.

WilliamTheIrish
09-05-2009, 10:44 AM
We ain't winning 5 games.

Simply Red
09-05-2009, 10:59 AM
I'm tempted to take him off ignore just to read this for some comic relief.

is it that bad? So, you and everyone else in here, don't even like KCJ? Have I missed something? He was always very nice to me. Who gives a rats ass if he doesn't know football. I've openly admitted my being in the lower tier on here, regarding football knowledge.

Deberg_1990
09-05-2009, 11:04 AM
is it that bad? So, you and everyone else in here, don't even like KCJ? Have I missed something? He was always very nice to me. Who gives a rats ass if he doesn't know football. I've openly admitted my being in the lower tier on here, regarding football knowledge.

Ill have to agree here.

KCJohnny doesnt know a lick about football, but hes a loving Chiefs fan, so ill always give him a pass for that. :)

LaChapelle
09-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Haley bought an apple pie from a war protester once, and ate it with chool whip.

keg in kc
09-05-2009, 11:58 AM
is it that bad? So, you and everyone else in here, don't even like KCJ? Have I missed something? He was always very nice to me. Who gives a rats ass if he doesn't know football. I've openly admitted my being in the lower tier on here, regarding football knowledge.I don't care one way or the other about his football takes, I don't like him on a personal level. I put him on ignore so I don't bulldog him. Call it a method of self-control. Kind of the 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' approach.

boogblaster
09-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Johnny you got the Mays signing right .. with our talent and schedule who knows the wins .. as far as Haley goes, he's what this team has needed for years ....

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 12:18 PM
You're an asshole. You're probably John Elway's unwiped asshole.
Johnny doesn't have a single redeeming quality. I'm fine with being an asshole if you're fine with being utterly pathetic for attempting to defend him in any capacity.

stevieray
09-05-2009, 12:18 PM

...that's because you're a POS.

Iowanian
09-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Johnny doesn't have a single redeeming quality. I'm fine with being an asshole if you're fine with being utterly pathetic for attempting to defend him in any capacity.

I knew you were a dbag, but I'm pretty comfortable with my position vs yours on this topic.

I'm not always the biggest fan of kcj's posts, but that's pathetic.

stevieray
09-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I knew you were a dbag, but I'm pretty comfortable with my position vs yours on this topic.

I'm not always the biggest fan of kcj's posts, but that's pathetic.
didn't gochiefs get banned for something similar regarding Crazy Horse?

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 12:33 PM

Mine was much more mean spirited. Reapear16 ain't got shit on me.

TEX
09-05-2009, 12:33 PM
KCJ - I agree with most of what you said. However, I'm willing to give Haley a chance to prove himself. While I don't like the idea of him firing Chan this close to the season, I admire the fact that he is willing to put the bullseye directly on his shoulders. A very refreshing change of pace from Herm. If anyone is overrated, I think it's Pioli, as I am not a fan of what he has done thus far in KC. I simply can't ignore the fact that he virtually did N-O-T-H-I-N-G to improve what was already one of the worst OL's in the NFL. When you consider that he acquired what he believes to be a franchise QB, the decision he made to ignore the OL becomes even more unbelievable. In any case, I too see the Chiefs finishing last again in the AFC West, only I see them finishing at 3-13. For me, this season is not about the final record, it's more about improvement. (I said that last year and look what happened) I'd like to see the Chiefs become better, not worse as was the case with Herm, as the season goes on.
Take care friend.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 12:40 PM
And he shouldn't have, either. Only reason he took a leave was because Crazy Horse adopted this shtick where he was all "GoChiefs doesn't deserve punishment. He's just a small person. It doesn't affect me;" only posting that over and over and over like a crybaby.

Mile High Mania
09-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Wow... some of you guys really go over the top in your comments. It's just a guy posting his thoughts, you may not agree, but does it really warrant the comments? Grow up.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Wow... some of you guys really go over the top in your comments. It's just a guy posting his thoughts, you may not agree, but does it really warrant the comments? Grow up.
Kill Yourself™

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 02:34 PM

true that

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Kill Yourself™

hamas is back somewhat and the "kill yourself" comes with him!!!!!

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 02:36 PM
hamas is back somewhat and the "kill yourself" comes with him!!!!!
Well, its football season once again and the idiots have crawled out of the woodwork to make my board experience miserable. So its warranted.

Mecca
09-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Reaper is a gentleman and a scholar, and that's all there is to that.

SenselessChiefsFan
I don't really agree with KCJ... but why the hate? I mean, even the most well regarded guys on the board are wrong as much as they are right.

JASONSAUTO
Well, its football season once again and the idiots have crawled out of the woodwork to make my board experience miserable. So its warranted.

i wasnt bashing you. :D

splatbass
09-05-2009, 02:39 PM
I would like to see Cassel succeed in this offense, but dumping Gailey a week before the season begins was a mistake. The one thing I think you would agree with me about Gailey is that he gets max output from whomever is on his roster.

I thought Haley's play calling in the last game was a lot better than Gailey's has been. We actually threw the ball down the field and were aggressive. The problem was that we just didn't execute very well, mostly because of poor QB play.

Mecca
09-05-2009, 02:40 PM
If KCJ started a team Kris Wilson would be his tailback.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't really agree with KCJ... but why the hate? I mean, even the most well regarded guys on the board are wrong as much as they are right.

I hate you too, for what its worth.

i wasnt bashing you. :D
:D

Ebolapox
09-05-2009, 02:45 PM
keep in mind, both kcj and iowanian are of a catholic bent. iowanian's good people for the most part, but kcj is an assclown of the highest order.

(shared faith, I presume, brings iowanian to defend the assclown)

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 02:46 PM
keep in mind, both kcj and iowanian are of a catholic bent. iowanian's good people for the most part, but kcj is an assclown of the highest order.

That's certainly what brought Stevie to defend him.

There's nothing wrong with defending like-minded people, btw. I defend smart posters all of the time.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 02:48 PM

i've been here a while and i guess ive missed the kcj assclowning. he says crazy shit but hell we all do sometimes. maybe it all happened before i was here. hell most of the OP was off IMO

Ebolapox
09-05-2009, 02:52 PM
i've been here a while and i guess ive missed the kcj assclowning. he says crazy shit but hell we all do sometimes. maybe it all happened before i was here. hell most of the OP was off IMO

ya know, I've stayed off of the 'jason sauto is a moron' bandwagon, but you nailed it on the fucking head for the wrong and right reasons. you've been here all of a fucking year, n00b, of course you've seen none of the assclownery. no shit, dumbass. crazy idea, though, there are things called archives that you can read and see for yourself so you're not ignorant.

milkman
09-05-2009, 02:54 PM

KCJ is a hypocritical asshat.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 02:55 PM
ya know, I've stayed off of the 'jason sauto is a moron' bandwagon, but you nailed it on the fucking head for the wrong and right reasons. you've been here all of a fucking year, n00b, of course you've seen none of the assclownery. no shit, dumbass. crazy idea, though, there are things called archives that you can read and see for yourself so you're not ignorant.

why would i give a fuck to read the archives? just because i dont know the whole history that makes me a moron? you know i've been here a year and if he hasnt done that since maybe some shouldnt still give such a hard time. oh and i'm NOT a dumbass.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
KCJ is a legend in his own mind.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
KCJ is a hypocritical asshat.

thats fine. i dont like hypocrites. but to wish the guy DIED? that just a little over the top IMO

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 02:57 PM
My eyes! I'm scarred for life !

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 02:58 PM
thats fine. i dont like hypocrites. but to wish the guy DIED? that just a little over the top IMO
Its the exact same kind of empty, hyperbolic post as "Kill Yourself."

milkman
09-05-2009, 02:59 PM

Yeah, it is a little over the top, and I'd probably be a little bent if I thought that Reaper were absolutely serious.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah, it is a little over the top, and I'd probably be a little bent if I thought that Reaper were absolutely serious.
milkman gets it. Its over the top, but innocent. Its the kind of vapid scorn that should greet any KCJ post.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 03:01 PM
How about just go away and don't let the door kick you in the ass.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:01 PM

i dont think he was serious either, BUT the guy was overseas right? why? was it for our country? if so it's a little bit bad juju IMO. i know reaper said it harmlessly but then he tried to justify the crazyhorse/clay situation. which i thought was TOTALLY out of line for clay

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:02 PM
milkman gets it. Its over the top, but innocent. Its the kind of vapid scorn that should greet any KCJ post.

i understand that reaper see my above post. we will have to agree to disagree on the horse/clay sit.

Mile High Mania
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM

Some of them are just talking big behind the safety of their computer... it's nothing new for Claythan, it would be hard to find a bigger waste of space than him.

I'm not catholic and don't pay much attention to what KCJ has to say, but that doesn't mean he has any less of right to post his comments as GC or anyone else.

If you don't like it, don't read it..

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM
i dont think he was serious either, BUT the guy was overseas right? why? was it for our country? if so it's a little bit bad juju IMO. i know reaper said it harmlessly but then he tried to justify the crazyhorse/clay situation. which i thought was TOTALLY out of line for clay
What GoChiefs said to CrazyHorse was hilarious.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:04 PM
If you don't like it, don't read it..
That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

carlos3652
09-05-2009, 03:05 PM
this thread is useless without pies...

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:05 PM

yeah like i said we will have to agree to disagree. myself i put more emphasis on life and dont take it for granted and what he said to crazy when crazy is in a fight for his life is uncalled for. TOTALLY

DaFace
09-05-2009, 03:10 PM
I could be wrong, but I think a lot of the KCJ animosity stems from DC. That might be why some of us don't have a lot of experience with him other than the fact that his football takes are a little...unique.

stevieray
09-05-2009, 03:12 PM
That's certainly what brought Stevie to defend him.

Hardly...I'd defend your pip squeak ass if it was said about you.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:13 PM
I could be wrong, but I think a lot of the KCJ animosity stems from DC. That might be why some of us don't have a lot of experience with him other than the fact that his football takes are a little...unique.

you know i dont think i have EVER even gone to dc except on a couple of occasions where i was involved in a thread that ended up being moved there

milkman
09-05-2009, 03:16 PM

KCJs stupidity was on full display here in the lounge.

He's a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities.

Halfcan
hey nice try

I do agree with some of that.

milkman
you know i dont think i have EVER even gone to dc except on a couple of occasions where i was involved in a thread that ended up being moved there

I never go to DC either.

keg in kc
09-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I could be wrong, but I think a lot of the KCJ animosity stems from DC. That might be why some of us don't have a lot of experience with him other than the fact that his football takes are a little...unique.No, he generated the animosity long before DC even existed.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I never go to DC either.

it just seems like a fucked up place, the monkey house with all the monkeys throwing shit all over each other

Mile High Mania
09-05-2009, 03:18 PM
That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

You should go back and read your posts more often...

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 03:19 PM
When KCJ said in a recent thread that "People will be wishing Carl was back" ... or something to that effect ... I just .... UGH.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:20 PM
When KCJ said in a recent thread that "People will be wishing Carl was back" ... or something to that effect ... I just .... UGH.

ok now thats one of those "CRAZY" takes i was referencing

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Hardly...I'd defend your pip squeak ass if it was said about you.
Your consistency is admirable, I'll give you that.

DaFace
09-05-2009, 03:21 PM
No, he generated the animosity long before DC even existed.

Huh. Guess I just haven't paid much attention then.

Reaper16
You should go back and read your posts more often...
I did; they're brilliant. Thanks for the idea. I should go to you for entertainment recommendations more often.

kstater
I'll give KCJ credit, he only referenced his military service once in his 5 posts.

Deberg_1990
09-05-2009, 03:22 PM

There are alot of fans out there that long for the Carl and Marty days of 10-6.

Ebolapox
09-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I'll give KCJ credit, he only referenced his military service once in his 5 posts.

another n00b who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

I'd say in his posting history, it's once in every five posts during his history on the internet.

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:27 PM

I'd say in his posting history, it's once in every five posts during his history on the internet.
kstater meant in his 5 posts in this thread

keg in kc

I'd say in his posting history, it's once in every five posts during his history on the internet.I think that was his point.

JASONSAUTO

quick question: why does it bother people that he brings up his military history?

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
quick question: why does it bother people that he brings up his military history?
Because he does it constantly and he thinks that he is above all criticism for anything because of his service. Its not honorable behavior.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Because he does it constantly and he thinks that he is above all criticism for anything because of his service. Its not honorable behavior.

thanks, i can see this point of view. it's honorable to serve, BUT that shouldnt be used as an excuse for being an idiot

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 03:30 PM
GM moves The AFC Worst could be conquered by an 8-8 team again this year, and even the hapless Chiefs cannot be counted out already. [/SIZE]

"They will finish last, but also will have a chance to win the division, just covering my tracks!" ????????

keg in kc
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
quick question: why does it bother people that he brings up his military history?It's a matter of how he does it, rather than because he does it. There's a lot of vets on the board, he's the only one that's ever caused any problems in that way that I'm aware of. Even other vets have spoken up about it, criticizing him.

He can rub people the wrong way about pretty much anything, though, whether it's military service, politics, football, or anything else. He's a very pompous guy who's extremely condescending to anybody who doesn't see things exactly his way. He's also passive-aggressive, and after he draws out any kind of reaction with the variety of standard insults he likes to throw out, he curls up in a ball and accuses everybody of piling on him and making it personal instead of sticking to whatever the topic happens to be. Usually by throwing out the Planet Party Line (PPL). He apparently likes to look at himself as some kind of martyr against the evil online world.

It's been going on for years and years and years, same script, over and over ad nauseum.

kstater
09-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Some excellent reading material here Jason:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038

A quick excerpt:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

JASONSAUTO
It's a matter of how he does it, rather than because he does it. There's a lot of vets on the board, he's the only one that's ever caused any problems in that way that I'm aware of. Even other vets have spoken up about it, criticizing him.

He can rub people the wrong way about pretty much anything, though, whether it's military service, politics, football, or anything else. He's a very pompous guy who's extremely condescending to anybody who doesn't see things exactly his way. He's also passive-aggressive, and after he draws out any kind of reaction with the variety of standard insults he likes to throw out, he curls up in a ball and accuses everybody of piling on him and making it personal instead of sticking to whatever the topic happens to be. Usually by throwing out the Planet Party Line (PPL). He apparently likes to look at himself as some kind of martyr against the evil online world.

It's been going on for years and years and years, same script, over and over ad nauseum.

thanks. that would get annoying.

JASONSAUTO

A quick excerpt:

thanks i'll give it a reading

stevieray
09-05-2009, 03:44 PM
It's a matter of how he does it, rather than because he does it. There's a lot of vets on the board, he's the only one that's ever caused any problems in that way that I'm aware of. Even other vets have spoken up about it, criticizing him.

...did he do that in this thread?

..it appears he ignored (continuing) pages of insults...

wild1
09-05-2009, 03:46 PM
what in Favre's name is going on here?

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:47 PM
what in Favre's name is going on here?
A well-deserved hijacking.

Mile High Mania
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM

Oh, ok... now I get why it's fine to say die in a fire and things like that, you deem his behavior as 'not honorable'. I get it. It's good to have internet tough guys like you around to keep things in order...

keg in kc
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
...did he do that in this thread?

..it appears he ignored (continuing) pages of insults...Don't ask me. I have him on ignore. I was only answering a question that was asked...

Reaper16
09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh, ok... now I get why it's fine to say die in a fire and things like that, you deem his behavior as 'not honorable'. I get it. It's good to have internet tough guys like you around to keep things in order...
He's not honoring his service to his country. I am honoring my service to the realm of humor.

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:53 PM

A quick excerpt:

LMAO yeah about 65 posts in andcan see whats going down i'll save that thread for reading after all the cuts come through. thanks for the direction. KCJ was VERY douchetastic there

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:57 PM
He's not honoring his service to his country. I am honoring my service to the realm of humor.

ROFL

JASONSAUTO
09-05-2009, 03:59 PM
here's a good one:

Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants (http://www1.va.gov/visns/visn03/womenvets/psych.asp) ASAP.

LMAO then the thread lasts another 700 posts

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 04:25 PM

YOU, my friend, are an internet tough guy!

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 04:33 PM

It was cold-blooded. Like Rick James.

Fairplay
09-05-2009, 04:38 PM
In a weird possibly sadistic way, i want KCJ to start more threads like this.

Count Alex's Wins
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
In a weird possibly sadistic way, i want KCJ to start more threads like this.

I do, too. They're good entertainment. He's one of our many Chiefsplanet freakshows.

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 04:42 PM
SensibleChiefsfan started a pretty good one too.

CoMoChief
09-05-2009, 04:43 PM
KCJohnny likes Pauly Shore........I think that pretty much takes care of this argument.

JuicesFlowing
09-05-2009, 04:47 PM
KCJohnny likes Pauly Shore........I think that pretty much takes care of this argument.

This makes sense. Buuuuddddyyy. Or whatever the fuck that guy says.

Dave Lane
09-05-2009, 07:22 PM

Go look in the hall of fame then get back to me. Look for "If Marty Loses"

Dave Lane
09-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Here read it and understand about post 50 or so it takes an ugly turn.

This has been happening for years after awhile people aren't happy to see you.

TinyEvel
09-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Giants cut David Tyree

TEX
09-05-2009, 08:45 PM

This.

Easy 6
09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I simply dont understand those who think Haley is too tough, too frank, too much of a screamer, intimidator, taskmaster, etc etc.

KC has been mired between utter ineptitude & just 'good enough to break your heart' since, since...forever, my entire life & a decade more. A lifetime of mediocrity.

IMO, its probably going to take a somewhat egomaniacal, pushy, impatient, hotheaded, blunt, arrogant, SON.OF.A.BITCH...to DEMAND excellence in everything his team does, from guys who get a Kings Ransom to play a game. He's just the man for the job of washing nearly a half century of stink off this place if you ask me.

And of course Pioli will be upstairs 'tightening the window' of the Head Coach & every other player & employee...creating the competitive atmosphere that breeds competitive teams.

AMEN.

BigChiefFan
09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
I simply dont understand those who think Haley is too tough, too frank, too much of a screamer, intimidator, taskmaster, etc etc.

KC has been mired between utter ineptitude & just 'good enough to break your heart' since, since...forever, my entire life & a decade more. A lifetime of mediocrity.

IMO, its probably going to take a somewhat egomaniacal, pushy, hotheaded, blunt, arrogant, SON.OF.A.BITCH...to DEMAND excellence in everything his team does, from guys who get a Kings Ransome to play a game. He's just the man for the job of washing nearly a half century of stink off this place if you ask me.

And of course Pioli will be upstairs 'tightening the window' of the Head Coach & every other player & employee...creating the competitive atmosphere that breeds competitive teams.

AMEN.Fuckin' A Right. Good post.

Deberg_1990
09-05-2009, 09:04 PM

IMO, its probably going to take a somewhat egomaniacal, pushy, impatient, hotheaded, blunt, arrogant, SON.OF.A.BITCH...to DEMAND excellence in everything his team does, from guys who get a Kings Ransom to play a game. He's just the man for the job of washing nearly a half century of stink off this place if you ask me.

AMEN.

I dont get it either??

Too many fans have been brainwashed by Carls mediocritystupidity.

Easy 6
09-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Haley's under the gun, same as any of the players...they will share in his torment & thats the way it should be.

LaChapelle
10-02-2009, 08:08 AM
hmmm

KCJohnny
04-24-2010, 09:50 AM
LOL! Isn't this interesting?

Go Chiefs!

milkman
04-24-2010, 09:53 AM

Go Chiefs!

Just go crawl back under your rock you piece of shit.

stevieray
04-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Just go crawl back under your rock you piece of shit.

shut up

kstater
04-24-2010, 10:01 AM

Go Chiefs!

Yup, that cap hit hurt a bunch.

milkman
04-24-2010, 10:04 AM
shut up

I like you stevieray, but fuck off.

KCJohnny is hypocritical, big mouth piece of shit.

He can lick his daddy's taint.

KCJohnny
04-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Facts are nasty, stubborn things, aren't they?

milkman
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Facts are nasty, stubborn things, aren't they?

I have never read your op post you useless pile of steaming rat shit.

I simply think you're a useless piece of shit and will always post that you are a useless pile of shit, regardless of wht you post.

BTW, Jim died, so he won't be sending you any money to fly to San Dieg to kick his ass.

Useless prick.

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 10:15 AM
shut up

Birds of a feather stick up for each other.

KCJohnny
04-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I have never read your op post you useless pile of steaming rat shit.

I simply think you're a useless piece of shit and will always post that you are a useless pile of shit, regardless of wht you post.

BTW, Jim died, so he won't be sending you any money to fly to San Dieg to kick his ass.

Useless prick.

Ah, the happiness and the fecundity of the gracious citizen!

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Oh and notify the voters at the Hall of Classics. We may have incoming...

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 10:21 AM

Johnny learned a new word. Its amazing what can happen in a year. Maybe he learned it while taking time off from being a Chaplins assistant, or sweeping up or whatever other duties he has.

milkman
04-24-2010, 10:24 AM

Yes, I am both happy and fruitful, not to mention openly honest.

You know what honesty is, don't ya, hypocrit?

Coach
04-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Damn, I'm feelin the love here.

KCJohnny
04-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Johnny learned a new word. Its amazing what can happen in a year. Maybe he learned it while taking time off from being a Chaplins assistant, or sweeping up or whatever other duties he has.

LOL, unsolicited attack on the military. How did that come up?

ROFL

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 10:30 AM
I don't consider you military. More like a tag along clerk or something. Flunky, really I guess would do your job justice.

KCJohnny
04-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I don't consider you military. More like a tag along clerk or something. Flunky, really I guess would do your job justice.

Fine. General Petraeus might disagree with you (http://www.scribd.com/doc/22200831/A-Short-History-of-Religious-Leader-Engagements-in-Operation-Iraqi-Freedom).

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 10:38 AM
So in an article you wrote Chaplins are glorified? Excellent proof.

Farzin
04-24-2010, 10:50 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpYeekQkAdc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpYeekQkAdc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
04-24-2010, 11:08 AM
jeez, I've gone rounds with goatboy and mecca, yet I've also given them both positive rep. Brock is a shit stirrer in almost every single conversation we've had, but he's also made good points I've agreed with and I'd tell him. If he started a thread about football, I wouldn't call him a cop basher right out the gate. Hell, Johnny and I have had a few disagreements too, but the thread was a pretty good assessment he made, and you can't give him any props to that. Despite what ever has happened on other threads, just walk away, I wanted to read about football when I opened this up and see what humble pie some posters may be ordering from the menu and it's milkman right to the insults.

why?

Baby Lee
04-24-2010, 11:16 AM
jeez, I've gone rounds with goatboy and mecca, yet I've also given them both positive rep. Brock is a shit stirrer in almost every single conversation we've had, but he's also made good points I've agreed with and I'd tell him. If he started a thread about football, I wouldn't call him a cop basher right out the gate. Hell, Johnny and I have had a few disagreements too, but the thread was a pretty good assessment he made, and you can't give him any props to that. Despite what ever has happened on other threads, just walk away, I wanted to read about football when I opened this up and see what humble pie some posters may be ordering from the menu and it's milkman right to the insults.

why?

It goes beyond 'disagreements' in this case.

For some, KCJ is the CP Amarosa. He has a strongly held personality that has rubbed some the wrong way.

I'm no fan of instant catfights no matter the situation, based on conflicting personalities, but at this point for KCJ you've got to expect it.

phillip
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Crazy, man. You mostly nailed it.

crazycoffey
04-24-2010, 11:29 AM
It goes beyond 'disagreements' in this case.

For some, KCJ is the CP Amarosa. He has a strongly held personality that has rubbed some the wrong way.

I'm no fan of instant catfights no matter the situation, based on conflicting personalities, but at this point for KCJ you've got to expect it.

everyone on this board has disagreed with everyone else on this board at one time or another. I'm also no fan of instant catfights, but I don't think I have to expect it in football thread. If memeemem started a football thread should the first responses be political, expected or warranted?

anyway I said my peace. Milk, love ya bud, you're better than this though.

crazycoffey
04-24-2010, 11:32 AM
johnny, good job on the predictions. sign off, make a new account, never use this one again, start over, reset.

milkman
04-24-2010, 11:35 AM
everyone on this board has disagreed with everyone else on this board at one time or another. I'm also no fan of instant catfights, but I don't think I have to expect it in football thread. If memeemem started a football thread should the first responses be political, expected or warranted?

anyway I said my peace. Milk, love ya bud, you're better than this though.

KCJohnny is a piece of shit who hides behind his christianity and military service.

If you disagree with him, he proceeds to hurl insults, and claim that you should respect his opinion because he's a soldier, and return volleys on insults are me with you are disrespecting the military.

Meanwhile he makes threats to find you and fight you, if he becomes offended when you return insults.

I long ago gave up caring about his football opinions and stopped reading any of them.

I have zero respect for him and will never back away from letting him know he's a piece of shit any time he shows up.

crazycoffey
04-24-2010, 12:38 PM
KCJohnny is a piece of shit who hides behind his christianity and military service.

If you disagree with him, he proceeds to hurl insults, and claim that you should respect his opinion because he's a soldier, and return volleys on insults are me with you are disrespecting the military.

Meanwhile he makes threats to find you and fight you, if he becomes offended when you return insults.

I long ago gave up caring about his football opinions and stopped reading any of them.

I have zero respect for him and will never back away from letting him know he's a piece of shit any time he shows up.

yes he hides behind insults much like you and half the board does. He runs to Christian values in some post and doesn't exhibit those values in other posts.

a threat of finding someone and kicking their ass is exactly the same as I hope you die in an aids fire, in my opinion. Heated words of anger, no proof of validity or intent. You don't care about his takes, take a back seat. I don't like opening a football thread and reading insults out of the box related to something from a different conversation. Its just plain ignorant ranting, waste of space and if I want to read that crap I'll go to DC or a Poop slinging thread.

milkman
04-24-2010, 12:44 PM
yes he hides behind insults much like you and half the board does. He runs to Christian values in some post and doesn't exhibit those values in other posts.

a threat of finding someone and kicking their ass is exactly the same as I hope you die in an aids fire, in my opinion. Heated words of anger, no proof of validity or intent. You don't care about his takes, take a back seat. I don't like opening a football thread and reading insults out of the box related to something from a different conversation. Its just plain ignorant ranting, waste of space and if I want to read that crap I'll go to DC or a Poop slinging thread.

I don't hide behind insults.

Yes, I do insult, and I get insulted.

It's how this place works.

That isn't what KCJohnny does.

stevieray
04-24-2010, 05:43 PM
I like you stevieray, but **** off.

KCJohnny is hypocritical, big mouth piece of shit.

He can lick his daddy's taint.

I deserve that.

I like you too, JC.

I always thought you were against feeding the 'trolls'. You now he's hit and miss nowadays. I say let him blow on through rather than throw fuel on the fire.