PDA

View Full Version : KSU Stream for the KSU vs U-Mass game?

pr_capone
09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
anyone?

kstater
09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
It'll be on a radio feed, it's not on TV

pr_capone
09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
It'll be on a radio feed, it's not on TV

:(

ChiefsNWildcats
09-05-2009, 06:08 PM
I tried 810's steam but seems to be blacked out. So I had to dig out the old radio from the basement.

kstater
09-05-2009, 06:10 PM
US 103 Country - Homepage (http://www.us103country.com/)

pr_capone
09-05-2009, 06:14 PM
US 103 Country - Homepage (http://www.us103country.com/)

rep

kstater
09-05-2009, 06:26 PM
In is what will come as a surprise to scouting reports, Snyder is going to field a running team with a tough defense.

notorious
09-05-2009, 06:42 PM
In is what will come as a surprise to scouting reports, Snyder is going to field a running team with a tough defense.

Slow her down there. It will take a little time for Snyder to get his team going the right direction.

Remember, the offense they ran in the 90's and early 00's was fairly unique in college football. A lot of teams run a variation of it now, which will lead to opposing defenses being better prepared for them and they will also have a harder time getting the quality of players they did before.

Snyder getting this team back to just the good days (not the great days) will be just about as tough of a job as what he did back in the 90's.

I have all the respect in the world for KSU and Snyder, but let's not get our hopes up too early.

kstater
09-05-2009, 06:43 PM
I think you misinterpreted my post.

Pitt Gorilla
09-05-2009, 06:52 PM
I can't see the game. How is KSU doing?

kstater
09-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I can't see the game. How is KSU doing?

Defense sounds OK to good against a below average team.
Offense is shaky at best.
Special teams great as usual.

notorious
09-05-2009, 08:23 PM
I think you misinterpreted my post.

Sorry Sir. I am getting hit from every direction by my fellow K-State fans on how great they are going to be this year. I am trying to reason with them a little on expectations. I mis-read your post as the same.

I jumped to a conclusion that was obviously flawed.

I am the ass. My bad.

kstater
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Sorry Sir. I am getting hit from every direction by my fellow K-State fans on how great they are going to be this year. I am trying to reason with them a little on expectations. I mis-read your post as the same.

I jumped to a conclusion that was obviously flawed.

I am the ass. My bad.

Eh, you're not the first and won't be the last to not pick up my intent. I was merely implying that this was what I expected, a running team with good defense and game changing special team play.

notorious
09-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Eh, you're not the first and won't be the last to not pick up my intent. I was merely implying that this was what I expected, a running team with good defense and game changing special team play.

Thanks for being so polite in the face of my boobery.

Snyder will make them a lot tougher team overall. I fully expect Special Teams to improve dramatically, and the secondary to show some signs of talent. Their D-Coordinator from Utah (I think) has a aggressive Defensive scheme that was similar to how they used to play when they kicked OU's ass, stone-walled Ricky Williams, and dominated every team except Nebraska.

It will take him a few years to get the speed back on the LB's, and to get his unique QB/RB system re-installed.

It's all in the assistant coaches. When they were an excellent team, their assistant coaches were outstanding. When the downfall began, their assistants were horrible.

Mizzou_8541
09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Congrats on the win today.

notorious
09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Had to make it interesting, didn't they?

googlegoogle
09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
The day they decided to make internet feeds of football games pay per view was a sad day.

Goes for nfl and mlb too. F-them.

hope new technology will screw them in the end.

Saulbadguy
09-06-2009, 12:56 AM
they are the suck