PDA

View Full Version : Life America's Greatest Villains: The Egregious Eight

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 05:25 PM
We started with 64, and now we're down to eight. Who'll be sitting on the backboard cutting down the noose when all is said and done?

Poll to follow.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Surprised Coral Watts didn't make the cut.

RJ
09-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Hmmm, so the elite 8 consists entirely of murderers. This surprises me.

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Surprised Coral Watts didn't make the cut.

Weird. I have never heard of the guy until you mentioned him, and no one nominated him. He certainly would've made the tournament.

Rain Man
09-07-2009, 12:47 PM
We've got a couple of serious fights on our hands.

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 12:52 PM
The Gacy/Jones seems a little weak to me, but the other three matches should contribute pretty strong final four (frightening four?) contenders.

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 01:01 PM
BTW...How in the hell is Dahmer tied with Boothe?!? The first presidential assassin who people have loathed in the North and South for over 140 years. Plus, he makes for a great villain because his misguided belief that he acted as a patriot. Not to mention he slew the man that many believe to be our nation's greatest hero. He should win this contest hands down.

ClevelandBronco
09-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Apparently I suck. Something like 50%.

Rain Man
09-07-2009, 01:15 PM
BTW...How in the hell is Dahmer tied with Boothe?!? The first presidential assassin who people have loathed in the North and South for over 140 years. Plus, he makes for a great villain because his misguided belief that he acted as a patriot. Not to mention he slew the man that many believe to be our nation's greatest hero. He should win this contest hands down.

We should stage a debate between you and Adam. Adam keeps saying that Booth shouldn't even be eligible.

For me, Jones is the odd duck in this group. I don't think I've voted for him once. I see him as a misguided figure and the creator of a great tragedy, but I don't really see him as villainous.

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 01:17 PM
We should stage a debate between you and Adam. Adam keeps saying that Booth shouldn't even be eligible.

For me, Jones is the odd duck in this group. I don't think I've voted for him once. I see him as a misguided figure and the creator of a great tragedy, but I don't really see him as villainous.

AAADDDAAAAMMM!!!! I'M CALLIN U OUT!!!!!11!!:cuss:

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM

wait... I think you got it wrong. I think he was defending Benedict Arnold. He agreed Boothe should win.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6029994#post6029994

Rain Man
09-07-2009, 01:34 PM
wait... I think you got it wrong. I think he was defending Benedict Arnold. He agreed Boothe should win.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6029994#post6029994

Well, this is confusing. He was defending Arnold, but then agreed he should win. Was the latter just a resigned prediction?

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Well, this is confusing. He was defending Arnold, but then agreed he should win. Was the latter just a resigned prediction?

:hmmm:... you're screwing with me aren't you. He defended Arnold and endorsed Boothe. :)

Rain Man
09-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Argh. I'm semi-moronic today. I mix up all of those guys over 150 years old.

Never mind.

kysirsoze
09-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Argh. I'm semi-moronic today. I mix up all of those guys over 150 years old.

Never mind.

At least this little exchange has kept your thread bumped so it can pick up a few more votes.:clap:

Rain Man
09-07-2009, 02:51 PM
At least this little exchange has kept your thread bumped so it can pick up a few more votes.:clap:

That's why I did it.

Yeah, that's why.

JOhn
09-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Yea but Dahmer never said grace before eating......The horror!!!:eek:

Bwana
09-07-2009, 03:00 PM

Likewise.

Jones was a crazy bastard for sure, but it's not like he killed off a bunch of people. The people/treehuggers drank the kook-aid on their own free will.