PDA

View Full Version : Poop Fucking Douchebags

Saccopoo
09-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Here I am, thinking that my 1,000th post should be something of monumentaul value, something worthy of Chiefs Planet history - and it comes down to the basic fact that you are all fucking retarded dildos. Posts after posts of nothing but ignorant dildoisms piled on top of base ignorant stupidity. I looked, diligently, at a multitude of posts...yeah, a plethora of inanity...trying to find something, anything to contibute some wit and pithy commentary upon...and all I was greeted with was epic piles of fucking ignorance. As if...no, I won't do it...I won't debase myself into some pile of Carl/Herm negativism and delusionalism that drags me into the maelstrom of typical CP buttfuckery.

The fact that there are/is more than one ignorant doucherist ... no ... I won't do it. No.

ChiefJustice
09-08-2009, 02:27 AM
The jig is up fellas!

POND_OF_RED
09-08-2009, 02:30 AM
So let me get this straight. You posted 999 worthless posts and somehow your 1,000th is going to be of "monumentaul" value to this board? I love threads bitching about people bitching. You have set yourself up for a fantastic fail.

ChiefJustice
09-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Too soon?

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Guru
09-08-2009, 02:41 AM
1,000 posts?

n00b

Chiefs=Good
09-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Did we break him??

bevischief
09-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Pushed him over the edge...

Chiefs=Good
09-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Wtf though? I recently passed my 1000th post in a game thread or something and barely acknowledged it... But it seems you have a mighty high opinion of yourself, because after all the planet is a much worse place for not having the next post in a line of 1000 monumentally important, clever and insightful posts :eek: ... Get over yourself???

Chiefs=Good
09-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Oh and have you seen the recent front office moves?? Damnit Carloli!!! :)

kysirsoze
09-08-2009, 02:56 AM
If this board is worthless with douchebaggery, then how is your 1,000 post worth a damn?

And who calls people dildos?? Seriously?

JuicesFlowing
09-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Wtf though? I recently passed my 1000th post in a game thread or something and barely acknowledged it... But it seems you have a mighty high opinion of yourself, because after all the planet is a much worse place for not having the next post in a line of 1000 monumentally important, clever and insightful posts :eek: ... Get over yourself???

Yeah, I think 5,000 post count is the bare minimum for self-imposed, narcissistic "Look at me" threads" but I could be wrong.

Raised On Riots
09-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Here I am, thinking that my 1,000th post should be something of monumentaul value, something worthy of Chiefs Planet history - and it comes down to the basic fact that you are all fucking retarded dildos. Posts after posts of nothing but ignorant dildoisms piled on top of base ignorant stupidity. I looked, diligently, at a multitude of posts...yeah, a plethora of inanity...trying to find something, anything to contibute some wit and pithy commentary upon...and all I was greeted with was epic piles of fucking ignorance. As if...no, I won't do it...I won't debase myself into some pile of Carl/Herm negativism and delusionalism that drags me into the maelstrom of typical CP buttfuckery.

The fact that there are/is more than one ignorant doucherist ... no ... I won't do it. No.

So basically, you've chosen the path of premature ejaculation FAIL then?

Hey; it's your party.

kysirsoze
09-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I think 5,000 post count is the bare minimum for self-imposed, narcissistic "Look at me" threads" but I could be wrong.

There is no minimum post count for being better than everyone. It just happens.

kysirsoze
09-08-2009, 03:04 AM
(OMG I hope he replies to me so I can tell the next girl I meet at a bar how sakaigogo used his 1,000 post responding to my witty comment and so forth. Breakfast is on me.)

Raised On Riots
09-08-2009, 03:06 AM
(OMG I hope he replies to me so I can tell the next girl I meet at a bar how sakaigogo used his 1,000 post responding to my witty comment and so forth. Breakfast is on me.)

NO! I shall be the first!
( there's a new set of Barbie's innit for ya'! )

ChiefJustice
09-08-2009, 03:06 AM
There is no minimum post count for being the one who sucks the penis better than everyone. It just happens.

FYP

KCChiefsMan
09-08-2009, 03:46 AM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

this

Warrior5
09-08-2009, 03:56 AM
A response from redrum 69 would be perfect right now...

BryanBusby
09-08-2009, 04:03 AM
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE--I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

XXXshogunXXX
09-08-2009, 04:12 AM
finally, someone said it

T-post Tom
09-08-2009, 05:52 AM
no, I won't do it...I won't debase myself

1. "you are all ****ing retarded dildos"
2. "ignorant dildoisms piled on top of base ignorant stupidity"
3. "typical CP butt****ery"
4. "there are/is more than one ignorant doucherist"

Yeah, wouldn't want to debase yourself there, champ. :spock:

Hog Farmer
09-08-2009, 06:01 AM
You should change your name to saccashit and quit posting !

Leave the goo to people that know what they're doing.

Silock
09-08-2009, 06:59 AM

Hmm.... /checks post count

beach tribe
09-08-2009, 07:00 AM
I just passes 8000, and didn't say a word.

Hell, Raised on Riots does nothing but sit in front of his computer, and he posts 1000 times every week. What does he deserve?

Skip Towne
09-08-2009, 07:13 AM
I suspect this young man was drunk. How's your head feel this morning, sport?

Reerun_KC
09-08-2009, 07:14 AM

Hell, Raised on Riots does nothing but sit in front of his computer, and he posts 1000 times every week. What does he deserve?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hf6xT6xenbE/RxL2Q9PhrJI/AAAAAAAAA14/xgWKGZH-pyc/s400/flaming-bag-of-shit.bmp

Braincase
09-08-2009, 07:30 AM
The day you try to write something profound, and you feel you've put a lot of effort into it, is the day you let everyone know you're a pompous ass.

Around here, that position has been filled.

Reerun_KC
09-08-2009, 07:32 AM
The day you try to write something profound, and you feel you've put a lot of effort into it, is the day you became EPIC FAIL.

FYP

Gonzo
09-08-2009, 07:36 AM
The day you try to write something profound, and you feel you've put a lot of effort into it, is the day you let everyone know you're a pompous ass.

Around here, that position has been filled.

Apparently there must be an internship program that we're not aware of.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
09-08-2009, 08:11 AM
This Saccopoo guy seems to spend a curious amount of time thinking and talking about dildos.

Frazod
09-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Another prize beaker. :thumb:

Sofa King
09-08-2009, 08:16 AM
n00b.

LaChapelle
09-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Your mother's 1000 post gave a homeless man the clap. Then she went to kindergarten.

blaise
09-08-2009, 08:24 AM
It's just so ridiculously lame that he thinks he's making some sort of profound statement by not making post 1,000, as if he's a baseball player retiring in the middle of a season with 499 career home runs.
"I'm going to walk away before I get to 1,000."
Bro, it's a freaking message board, okay?

KCtotheSB
09-08-2009, 08:29 AM
It's a universal fact that the number of posts you have on any message board is directly proportional to the size of your penis.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
09-08-2009, 08:46 AM
:spock:

vailpass
09-08-2009, 08:46 AM
So basically, you've chosen the path of premature ejaculation FAIL then?

Hey; it's your party.

As opposed to winner n00bs like you that have over 8000 posts in your first few months here?

morphius
09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Now we know what all those barbies in his avatar are used for.

JOhn
09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
It's a universal fact that the number of posts you have on any message board is directly proportional to the size of your penis.
Posted via Mobile Device

If that were true, why doesn't my post count go down when I cold? :hmmm:

Buck
09-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Quick, somebody ban him before he can get to 1000!

Buck
09-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Speaking of which I passed 15K and didn't even realize it. FUCK! I was going to make one of these threads.

ClevelandBronco
09-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Speaking of which I passed 15K and didn't even realize it. ****! I was going to make one of these threads.

That's a fag uniform.

ClevelandBronco
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
That's a pillowbiter uniform.

Strange. I thought it was a one who sucks the penis uniform.

vailpass
09-08-2009, 09:02 AM
A response from redrum 69 would be perfect right now...

LMAO Indeed.

Buck
09-08-2009, 09:03 AM
That's a fag uniform.

Better than that Orange both your teams wear.

As a matter of fact, I would say that the Chargers Powder Blues are universally the most liked uniforms in the league.

chiefs1111
09-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Well here at Chiefs planet we strive to be the best douchebags we can possibly be

vailpass
09-08-2009, 09:05 AM

As a matter of fact, I would say that the Chargers Powder Blues are universally the most liked uniforms in San Francisco.

FYP

KCtotheSB
09-08-2009, 09:05 AM

As a matter of fact, I would say that the Chargers Powder Blues are universally the most liked uniforms in the league.

Personally, I prefer the navy blue unis/helmets with the white thunderbolt before the uniform redesign a few years ago.

loochy
09-08-2009, 09:06 AM

Hey, look at me people! I found a thesaurus and I learned some big words. Now I feel superior to everyone! Yay for me!

wild1
09-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Well, there has been a stupid overflow since Friday or so.

Der Flöprer
09-08-2009, 09:28 AM

You've been sodomized by The Ron Jeremy Rep Stick

Skip Towne
09-08-2009, 09:28 AM
This dood is going to fool around and get a 100 post thread out of this. I'm studying his techniques.

vailpass
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
n00pid stubes

Raised On Riots
09-08-2009, 10:14 AM

Wrong.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hf6xT6xenbE/RxL2Q9PhrJI/AAAAAAAAA14/xgWKGZH-pyc/s400/flaming-bag-of-shit.bmp

WTF?!?!? Are you still pissed because I believe having 20+children is fucking stupid?( It IS ya' know )

As opposed to winner n00bs like you that have over 8000 posts in your first few months here?

Aren't you late for your daily washing of McDaniel's nutsuck? You are Donko, and you are FAIL.
Piss off.

Buehler445
09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
For my 8,391th post, I would like to add that I REALLY like boobs. They're my favorite thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

TinyEvel
09-08-2009, 10:40 AM
WTF? Never heard of thus guy. He must be a DC forum regular.

blaise
09-08-2009, 10:41 AM

I've never seen him over there either.

Frazod
09-08-2009, 10:43 AM

No, he's more of a hit-and-run guy. Been around for a while but will go long stretches without posting much. When he does post, usually it's hateful and ignorant, but then again not always. I guess he's sort of like COchief.

Buehler445
09-08-2009, 10:55 AM
No, he's more of a hit-and-run guy. Been around for a while but will go long stretches without posting much. When he does post, usually it's hateful and ignorant, but then again not always. I guess he's sort of like COchief.

Eh. He got involved in one of TFG's threads where TFG was hammering on the Chiefs for passing on a RT at #3 overall and accordingly we were hammering on TFG for being a toolbox. Maybe that's what he's referring to? :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM
This dood is going to fool around and get a 100 post thread out of this. I'm studying his techniques.

LMAOLMAO:LOL:ROFL

Frazod
09-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Eh. He got involved in one of TFG's threads where TFG was hammering on the Chiefs for passing on a RT at #3 overall and accordingly we were hammering on TFG for being a toolbox. Maybe that's what he's referring to? :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, but he's not one of the politiclowns that does nothing but post in DC.

Pablo
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah, but he's not one of the politiclowns that does nothing but post in DC.I like that word. And I hate most every regular DC poster.

Frazod
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
I like that word. And I hate most every regular DC poster.

Can't imagine why. :D

JD10367
09-08-2009, 12:17 PM
1,000 posts?

n00b

Lazy ass. My brain has vomited 1000 posts in only a few months. Not even a quality crap-poster!

JD10367
09-08-2009, 12:18 PM
For my 8,391th post, I would like to add that I REALLY like boobs. They're my favorite thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://www.freakipedia.net/images/8/81/Manboobs.jpg

Oh.... did you mean only female?

Buehler445
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Oh.... did you mean only female?

DUDE. The term "boobs" is a restricted use term with no negative connotation. Posts like yours damage the integrity of the communication tool of the term "boobs". Your irresponsible posting of hideous sacks of manfat have henceforth damaged the effectiveness of the communication tool "boobs", which happens to be a critical component of core Planet communication precesses. There is no room for the term "boobs" to be associated with any other cognitive association than shapely, attractive, female breasts. Any other association hinders the ability of Planet posters to communicate about one of the most important topics on the Planet.

Irresponsible posting like yours will ultilmately lead to the degredation of communication channels withing the Planet organization. This is an especially grave error due to the usage relative to female anatomy. Perhaps in the future you will act with more regard to the critical communication tools used in Planet activity.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefJustice
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
DUDE. The term "boobs" is a restricted use term with no negative connotation. Posts like yours damage the integrity of the communication tool of the term "boobs". Your irresponsible posting of hideous sacks of manfat have henceforth damaged the effectiveness of the communication tool "boobs", which happens to be a critical component of core Planet communication precesses. There is no room for the term "boobs" to be associated with any other cognitive association than shapely, attractive, female breasts. Any other association hinders the ability of Planet posters to communicate about one of the most important topics on the Planet.

Irresponsible posting like yours will ultilmately lead to the degredation of communication channels withing the Planet organization. This is an especially grave error due to the usage relative to female anatomy. Perhaps in the future you will act with more regard to the critical communication tools used in Planet activity.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yellow card that Pat n00b!

JD10367
09-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Yellow card that Pat n00b!

:::hanging head in shame::: I apologize. I will try to make up for it with a picture of Scarlett Johansson.

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/scarlett_johansson_allure.jpg

ChiefJustice
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
:::hanging head in shame::: I apologize. I will try to make up for it with a picture of Scarlett Johansson.

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/scarlett_johansson_allure.jpg

alright then...lesson learned :thumb:

acesn8s
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Here I am, thinking that my 1,000th post should be something of monumentaul value, something worthy of Chiefs Planet history - and it comes down to the basic fact that you are all ****ing retarded dildos. Posts after posts of nothing but ignorant dildoisms piled on top of base ignorant stupidity. I looked, diligently, at a multitude of posts...yeah, a plethora of inanity...trying to find something, anything to contibute some wit and pithy commentary upon...and all I was greeted with was epic piles of ****ing ignorance. As if...no, I won't do it...I won't debase myself into some pile of Carl/Herm negativism and delusionalism that drags me into the maelstrom of typical CP butt****ery.

The fact that there are/is more than one ignorant doucherist ... no ... I won't do it. No.Slacker

Reaper16
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
That's a fag uniform.

FYP
You guys are your usual dumb selves. The Powder Blues are great.

acesn8s
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Posted via Mobile DeviceI thought we were talking about boobs, not poop.