PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will the Chiefs be victorious over the Ravens?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 01:57 PM
LOL!!! KC has zero relevance in the last 20+ years...you know it and it kills you.

Dude, Baltimore is no where near the top when it comes to best fans, best tailgaiting experience, or best home field advantage.

They are NEVER mentioned. NEVER.

Because there's nothing worth mentioning.

Bowser
09-09-2009, 01:58 PM
You guys haven't won a title in 40 years...that's a long cycle.

And the Ravens are still the Steelers' bitch. Such is life.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I actually respect kyleprobowler for still being a football fan. I can't imagine how much it would hurt to see the Indianapolis Colts play every week, and even win a Super Bowl, in the very uniforms and helmets made famous in the city of Baltimore back before it went to hell.

Kerberos
09-09-2009, 02:02 PM
This guy avoids every post.... EXACTLY like "BlowMo" This has got to be a duplicate IP or just a case of us being that LUCKY to have 2 dumbasses with the same M.O.

Bowser
09-09-2009, 02:04 PM
This guy avoids every post.... EXACTLY like "BlowMo" This has got to be a duplicate IP or just a case of us being that LUCKY to have 2 dumbasses with the same M.O.

He sure has the makings of a homerific Bronco fan, to be sure.

Chief Faithful
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
You guys haven't won a title in 40 years...that's a long cycle.

And yet KC is still a better game day experience.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:06 PM

It's almost as if it were the same guy. Seriously, they have the exact same tendencies.

I guess mentally challenged minds tend to work alike.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Very sad when your only defense happed 40 years ago. Very sad indeed. That pretty much sums up KC...everything worth knowing about the place happed over 20 years ago. What a pathetic place.

I'd guess it would be a safe bet that you've never been west of the Ohio river.

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Intresting stat the Chiefs are 3-0 at Baltimore

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:07 PM

Not really. Ravens sell out and the stadium is right next to the Inner Harbor. Lots of bars to go to before and after the game. Our stadium is way nicer too. Arrowhead should be torn down.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Intresting stat the Chiefs are 3-0 at Baltimore

That's good...so you're predicting victory this weekend based on the record of teams that played in Baltimore in the past? Smart move.

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
That's good...so you're predicting victory this weekend based on the record of teams that played in Baltimore in the past? Smart move.

You are like a women on her period. Where did I say "since the Chiefs are 3-0 at Baltimore they will win?" Wipe the cum out of your eyes.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Dude, Baltimore is no where near the top when it comes to best fans, best tailgaiting experience, or best home field advantage.

They are NEVER mentioned. NEVER.

Because there's nothing worth mentioning.

You don't want to be in the open in that city. Especially near a fire where they might see the smoke.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:10 PM

Anyone other than Baltimore homers would rather go to a KC game, and eat BBQ, and experience Arrowhead, than to go to Baltimore, for a completely forgettable game day.

Like I said. Baltimore is NEVER mentioned for anything other than Ray Ray's mouth that he learned how to use from Thannon Tharpe.

Seriously Ray was taught all about getting attention from Horse face Thannon.

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Is Kyleproboller the Ravens fans verison of Babygotgrbac?

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Not really. Ravens sell out and the stadium is right next to the Inner Harbor. Lots of bars to go to before and after the game. Our stadium is way nicer too. Arrowhead should be torn down.

I don't always hang out with dumbfucks, but when I do, I prefer dos of these ^^

Stay Thirsty my friends.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM

Nobody outside of Baltimore even knows what your stadium is called or looks like, because no one EVER talks about it.

Arrowhead in in the process of a facelift that makes it a top 3 stadium. The fans in Baltimore are completely lethargic too. You have no mystique, you have no advantage. Hell the lowly Chiefs are 3-0 there.

Der Flöprer
09-09-2009, 02:16 PM

Everyone loves a douchebag like you. Should the Chiefs pull the impossible, you won't be found anywhere. Yet, here you are trolling the board of a 2-14 team. You get your ass kicked in real life every single day. There is no doubt.

the Talking Can
09-09-2009, 02:17 PM
kk on 810 reporting that he has sources who have told him Cassel will start

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Everyone loves a douchebag like you. Should the Chiefs pull the impossible, you won't be found anywhere. Yet, here you are trolling the board of a 2-14 team. You get your ass kicked in real life every single day. There is no doubt.

Yep, he gets bitched up in high junior high class no doubt.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't always hang out with dumb****s, but when I do, I prefer dos of these ^^

Stay Thirsty my friends.

Get a job loser.

Chief Faithful
09-09-2009, 02:19 PM

No predictions, but it would seem the Ravens still need to get over that Chiefs hurdle. Good luck!

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:19 PM
kk on 810 reporting that he has sources who have told him Cassel will start

Good to hear.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Get a job loser.

Says the loser...

ROFL

beach tribe
Get a job loser.

Cunning.

KyleProBoller
Says the loser...

ROFL

At least I have a job. Unemployed people should do society a favor and stop breathing.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:21 PM
At least I have a job. Unemployed people should do society a favor and stop breathing.

So how are you different then the rest of us that have jobs and post on here?

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:22 PM
So is Flacco officially the best quarterback the Ravens ever had, on the virtue of one decent season? Who else would contend? Dilfer? Tony Banks?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
As someone who lives just outside of Baltimore, I'd like to apologize for this schmuck.

There are some very classy Ravens fans and they put on a good tailgate. I'm tailgating with Ravens Roost #2 before the game. Most of their fans are pretty passionate about their team and there is no love lost between the city of Baltimore and Irsay for sneaking the team out of town. They also have a pretty nice stadium and I do like there is a light rail stop just outside the stadium which helps avoid traffic probs.

Don't judge Baltimore fans by this clown.

However, having said that, I've partied at Ravens Stadium and I've partied at Arrowhead. There is no comparison. The Arrowhead experience is exponentially better and there is no comparing the fun of the two experiences.

Of course, if KyleProBowler (Kyle Boller? How 2006 of you.) wants to meet me at the RR2 tailgate, I'd be happy to discuss the high and low points of both teams over a beer or two. It might be interesting to put eyes on target, so to speak.

So, Kyle, I'll be the guy in the red jersey at the RR2 tailgate as well as one of many red jersies at the stadium (Sec 102). See you there.

beach tribe

Community service does not count as a job dumbass.

Iowanian
Get a job loser.

You forgot to shout "HEEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS"

http://jeffblind.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/how-021108-sloth.jpg

KyleProBoller
So is Flacco officially the best quarterback the Ravens ever had, on the virtue of one decent season? Who else would contend? Dilfer? Tony Banks?

Probably Vinny. Do you know anything about football?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Iowanian;6049547]You forgot to shout "HEEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS"

QUOTE]

Says the loser without a job.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
As someone who lives just outside of Baltimore, I'd like to apologize for this schmuck.

There are some very classy Ravens fans and they put on a good tailgate. I'm tailgating with Ravens Roost #2 before the game. Most of their fans are pretty passionate about their team and there is no love lost between the city of Baltimore and Irsay for sneaking the team out of town. They also have a pretty nice stadium and I do like there is a light rail stop just outside the stadium which helps avoid traffic probs.

Don't judge Baltimore fans by this clown.

However, having said that, I've partied at Ravens Stadium and I've partied at Arrowhead. There is no comparison. The Arrowhead experience is exponentially better and there is no comparing the fun of the two experiences.

Of course, if KyleProBowler (Kyle Boller? How 2006 of you.) wants to meet me at the RR2 tailgate, I'd be happy to discuss the high and low points of both teams over a beer or two. It might be interesting to put eyes on target, so to speak.

So, Kyle, I'll be the guy in the red jersey at the RR2 tailgate as well as one of many red jersies at the stadium (Sec 102). See you there.

Would be interested to see if he shows...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Actually, Flacco isn't too bad. Course, we'll see if he gets hit with the sophomore slump.

Bowser
09-09-2009, 02:26 PM

Moron

Iowanian

Your mother should have spit you into a sock.

I'm not certain that you were conceived in an anus, but I'm fairly positive you were birthed from one.

KyleProBoller
Would be interested to see if he shows...

You gotta love tough guys that get so worked up over this crap that they feel the need to fight in real life. What a pathetic loser.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:27 PM

I'm not certain that you were conceived in an anus, but I'm fairly positive you were birthed from one.

FTW!!!!

THAT was too funny! ROFL

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:28 PM
QUOTE]

Says the loser without a job.

Your Shift at KFC doesn't start until the dinner rush, eh.

KyleProBoller

Keep collecting that unemployment check tough guy. Continue sponging off working Americans. Your family must be so proud of you.

Bowser
You gotta love tough guys that get so worked up over this crap that they feel the need to fight in real life. What a pathetic loser.

MCF is good people. Only insecure dildos like you would read that and see an invitation to a fight.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Your Shift at KFC doesn't start until the dinner rush, eh.

LOL!!!! Says the unemployed guy!!!!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan

Fight? Jesus H. Christ, dude, get the sand out of your ears.

I believe I said, drink a beer or two and talk about the teams. Amazing how you automatically equated talking to fighting.

Yep. A proud example of the Baltimore public school system.ROFL

Reerun_KC

He never said anything about fighting... IF you can read, he said he wanted to discuss football over some beers at a Ravens tailgate party with other Ravens fans.

Besides, your fans are there with him, you shouldnt feel threatened?

At first I thought you were for real with this, but now after that, your here just to be annoying. Was giving you the benefit of the doubt...

KyleProBoller
MCF is good people. Only insecure dildos like you would read that and see an invitation to a fight.

Yeah the word target meant nothing. How dumb are you?

Stinger
Someone needs to channel Hamas .... Something about dieing in a Fire or AIDS Tree bumpage

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:30 PM

Vinny Testaverde? Vinny Testaverde is the best quarterback in Ravens history?

Vinny Testaverde?

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:30 PM

Vinny Testaverde?

Thats what Jr Said...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-09-2009, 02:31 PM

ROFL

Geez, I guess all that time in the military means I should never use any old Army slang.

Insecure much.

I'll give you a hint. I'm probably a lot older and slower than you and we'd be surrounded by about 40 other Ravens fans. Yeah, just the place I'd pick a fight.

Never mind. I'd rather keep the beer and share it with Ravenmaniac, or UncleTed or BaltimoreGreg or one of the classy Ravens fans.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:33 PM

Vinny Testaverde?

So far. He actually put up some pretty decent numbers. You might want to look them up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Skip Towne
This dick won't show up. He's a coward through and through.

beach tribe

OMG, this guy is dumber than Know mo.

Do you know what a figure of speech is, or an expression.

What am I talking about? Of course you don't.

He was talking about our target. You know the ones who have been bitch slapping you.

He was actually trying to be nice to you, but you were too stupid to see it.

Iowanian
Keep collecting that unemployment check tough guy. Continue sponging off working Americans. Your family must be so proud of you.

I see you know about as much about my employment as you do football....and likely the mysterious & illusive vagina.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:34 PM
So far. He actually put up some pretty decent numbers. You might want to look them up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

BWAAAAhAAAAAA.

You are a ginormous idiot.

Rain Man

So tell us about your job. I'm genuinely interested.

Bowser

Not dumb enough to think he wants to fight you. Do us all a favor and control your penis envy.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:35 PM
ROFL

Geez, I guess all that time in the military means I should never use any old Army slang.

Insecure much.

I'll give you a hint. I'm probably a lot older and slower than you and we'd be surrounded by about 40 other Ravens fans. Yeah, just the place I'd pick a fight.

Never mind. I'd rather keep the beer and share it with Ravenmaniac, or UncleTed or BaltimoreGreg or one of the classy Ravens fans.

How am I insecure? Didn't say I was scared of you...just that it appeared you were challenging me to a fight.

KyleProBoller
So tell us about your job. I'm genuinely interested.

I already discussed it plenty. Go back and read.

KCtotheSB
LOL!!!! Says the unemployed guy!!!!

Your trolling profiency has dropped 4.57% in the past hour. You're running out of steam. See if your mom will bring you down another Monster energy drink.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:36 PM

Testaverde?

Vinny Testaverde?

Well, now I just feel bad about making fun of Baltimore.

FAX

ROFL

Wow.

FAX

beach tribe
This dick won't show up. He's a coward through and through.

He'll be with his dad anyway. Actually I doubt he'll even be at the game. His dad's job at Micky Ds doesn't really leave him with a bunch of money for things like football tickets.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
BWAAAAhAAAAAA.

You are a ginormous idiot.

He threw for over 4000 yards and 33 TD's for the Ravens in 1996. You're getting embarrassed today.ROFL

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
just that it appeared you were challenging me to a fight.

That's because your an idiot.

OnTheWarpath58
09-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I can't believe you guys have allowed him to post 170 times.

Christ, quit feeding him, and he'll go away. If everyone puts him on ignore, or just has the willpower to ignore him, we'll all be better for it.

Rain Man
I already discussed it plenty. Go back and read.

I don't see it.

Is it in services, retail, construction, manufacturing, or some other major sector?

And sorry about laughing about Testaverde. I must be slow today, and didn't realize it was a joke.

KyleProBoller
That's because your an idiot.

Not so much. Someone telling me to come find them and then referring to me as a target would infer an invitation for a fight. You're very bad at this.

Chief Faithful
09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
ROFL

Wow.

FAX

It really leaves a person speechless. Between KnowMo and KPBowler this has been one of the dumbest days in the history of the Planet.

beach tribe
He threw for over 4000 yards and 33 TD's for the Ravens in 1996. You're getting embarrassed today.ROFL

So a QB having 1 decent season is the BEST you've ever had?

OMG!!! I'm so embarrassed.

Vinny Testaverde is your best QB ever, and I'M suppossed to be embarrassed?

I am. I'm embarrassed for YOU.

Iowanian

Probably not as embarrassed as your parents are, EVERY day.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Not so much. Someone telling me to come find them and then referring to me as a target would infer an invitation for a fight. You're very bad at this.

Like I said. Dude offered you a beer or two, and you take that as a threat.

And you've also answered somewhere around 5 questions with "not so much" which is another testament to your intellect.

Chief Faithful
09-09-2009, 02:41 PM

Christ, quit feeding him, and he'll go away. If everyone puts him on ignore, or just has the willpower to ignore him, we'll all be better for it.

He is more like a train wreck than a troll. Can't look away from the carnage.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't see it.

Is it in services, retail, construction, manufacturing, or some other major sector?

And sorry about laughing about Testaverde. I must be slow today, and didn't realize it was a joke.

I said software. I worked for a number of companies in the Balt/Wash area. Everything from development to sales operations. It's enterprise software I won't go into much more detail than that.

Vinny was a pro-bowler in 1996 for the Ravens. Only pro-bowl QB we've had. So that would make him the best QB to date. You can all laugh, but judging as how we've won a SB title in the last 10 years and you losers have been doormats, it wouldn't make much sense.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Probably not as embarrassed as your parents are, EVERY day.

I'm sure your's are overjoyed by their loser unemployed sun who is sponging off the system. You getting welfare yet?

FAX
09-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Well, since there's going to be a fight, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan, might I suggest one stiff judy chop to the forehead? The resounding echo should be sufficient to disorient him long enough to allow his mom to finish off the parking lot attendant and get him home for a nice nap.

FAX

Skip Towne
This guy is typical alligator mouth - canary ass.

Rain Man
I bet it's in the services industry. Give us another hint. Is it retail, general services, or professional services?

I wonder why Ozzie can't draft quarterbacks. He's actually a pretty good drafter overall.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:44 PM

It's fun. This dude is a complete idiot. It's hilarious watching him drool on his shirt while trying to stick up for himself.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm sure your's are overjoyed by their loser unemployed (SUN) who is sponging off the system. You getting welfare yet?
:D:):clap:ROFL

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I bet it's in the services industry. Give us another hint. Is it retail, general services, or professional services?

I wonder why Ozzie can't draft quarterbacks. He's actually a pretty good drafter overall.

He doesn't know the difference between "sun" and Son". I'm guessing he's an Engineer.

A custodial, Engineer.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I said software. I worked for a number of companies in the Balt/Wash area. Everything from development to sales operations. It's enterprise software I won't go into much more detail than that.

Vinny was a pro-bowler in 1996 for the Ravens. Only pro-bowl QB we've had. So that would make him the best QB to date. You can all laugh, but judging as how we've won a SB title in the last 10 years and you losers have been doormats, it wouldn't make much sense.

Wow you won a SB when you were 7. BFD.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:46 PM
:D:):clap:ROFL

So typo flaming is back in style now?

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Ah. Enterprise software. Big company or small company? Baltimore, being on the East Coast, probably has more big companies, but then again they're behind the curve on technology so I bet a software company would be smaller.

As an interesting bit of trivia, Bill Kenney of the Chiefs also had a pro bowl and a 4,000 yard season. He's not our best quarterback ever, though.

KyleProBoller
Wow you won a SB when you were 7. BFD.

Your's predates your existence. LOL!!!

DaFace

While I agree, I'm not going to hold my breath that everyone will follow your advice.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Well, since there's going to be a fight, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan, might I suggest one stiff judy chop to the forehead? The resounding echo should be sufficient to disorient him long enough to allow his mom to finish off the parking lot attendant and get him home for a nice nap.

FAX

Unfortunately, my judo skills are pretty much limited to watching judo in the Olympics.

I do have a black belt (son-dan) in Kendo, but I think stadium security would frown on me bringing a 3.5' sword to the game, bamboo or not.

I never did study what you'd call useful martial arts (foil and rapier fencing, Kendo, rifle/pistol/grenade launcher marksmanship. . . actually, running is a darn fine martial art. Helps avoid pain.)

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Your's predates your existence. LOL!!!

It's all the PAST.

1 SB each. Neither of us are going there this year.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Ah. Enterprise software. Big company or small company? Baltimore, being on the East Coast, probably has more big companies, but then again they're behind the curve on technology so I bet a software company would be smaller.

As an interesting bit of trivia, Bill Kenney of the Chiefs also had a pro bowl and a 4,000 yard season. He's not our best quarterback ever, though.

Yeah I said Balt/Wash...mostly Northern Virginia. Go do a search on the companies there.

Good for the Chiefs. Ravens win without good QB's...Chiefs lose with good QB's. I'll take the Ravens. Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying the Chiefs are better even though they never win because they have had more pro-bowl QB's??? That would be an interesting point of view.

Stinger
09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm sure your's are overjoyed by their loser unemployed sun who is sponging off the system. You getting welfare yet?

How can you possible top this comeback .... What's next "The Jerk store called they are running out of you"

KyleProBoller
It's all the PAST.

1 SB each. Neither of us are going there this year.

Speak for yourself. My boys were in the AFC Championship last year and we got better this off-season. It must suck to know your season is over in September.

seclark
While I agree, I'm not going to hold my breath that everyone will follow your advice.

just let him go for awhile...you never know when a midnight vulture, shygums, or american hero show their true self.
sec

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:51 PM
How can you possible top this comeback .... What's next "The Jerk store called they are running out of you"

Is he unemployed? Yes. Does that make him a loser. Sure does. Seems like I made an apt statement.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:52 PM
kpb probably doesn't even have a facebook or an email address.

I'd like to see him prove me wrong.

KCtotheSB
At some point around the end of Page 3, Kyle went from being an annoying Ravens troll to a sad, misguided product of the Baltimore area school system. Well, young man, I've decided to move this petty football game to the side and focus on the bigger issue. Allow me to mentor you and get your life back on track. Let's meet up! Which Baltimore area soup kitchen do you and your family frequent?

KyleProBoller

Oh sure...let me offer up my personal info to an out of work loser. Good stuff.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Speak for yourself. My boys were in the AFC Championship last year and we got better this off-season. It must suck to know your season is over in September.

You lucked out because TN fumbled the game away, and I don't see how losing what was probably your best LB equates to improving. I give you guys 0 chance of making it to the Bowl. None.

SDChiefs
Its so funny that he doesn't even realize that he acts like a preschooler, or sees that his arguments for why Baltimore is better actually prove our arguments for us. But its okay, were all OWNED!!!!! He said so anyways so it must be true.

Bowser

Ha. Hahaha.

Delano
just let him go for awhile...you never know when a midnight vulture, shygums, or american hero show their true self.
sec

This.

But, we need one hint from DaFace.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 02:55 PM

If he's in software, I'll bet he's got a facebook page, maybe even a twitter account. I'll bet it's pretty cool, too. Software guys are usually good at that sort of thing. The key, though, is whether it's got Ravens stuff on it or if he's just a casual fan.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh sure...let me offer up my personal info to an out of work loser. Good stuff.

Please fill in the cracks of the story that would lead you to believe this?

I think if Christ returned to earth today, He'd grab and embrace you, offer up a prayer, spit in his hands and slap the stupid out of you.

It'd probably even take him 2-3 good whacks.

If this dipshit is a software developer, its' no wonder so many companies moved to India.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:56 PM
If he's in software, I'll bet he's got a facebook page, maybe even a twitter account. I'll bet it's pretty cool, too. Software guys are usually good at that sort of thing.

No way. He probably has no skills at ALL

Delano
09-09-2009, 02:56 PM
ProBoweler.

Crapcakes.

It's all coming together.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
If he's in software, I'll bet he's got a facebook page, maybe even a twitter account. I'll bet it's pretty cool, too. Software guys are usually good at that sort of thing. The key, though, is whether it's got Ravens stuff on it or if he's just a casual fan.

You calling out the detectives of CP? These guys are freaks when it comes to finding out people shit...

OR are you saying our guys ARENT GOOD ENOUGH to find his stuff and figure him out? ;)

Scorp
09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
It is nice to see that only 1/3rd of the members here are delusional.

beach tribe
09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=Reerun_KC;6049727]You calling out the detectives of CP? These guys are freaks when it comes to finding out people shit...

OR are you saying our guys ARENT GOOD ENOUGH to find his stuff and figure him out? ;)[/QUOTE:doh!:

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Please fill in the cracks of the story that would lead you to believe this?

I think if Christ returned to earth today, He'd grab and embrace you, offer up a prayer, spit in his hands and slap the stupid out of you.

It'd probably even take him 2-3 good whacks.

If this dipshit is a software developer, its' no wonder so many companies moved to India.

You gotta love an out of work loser criticizing someone's job. Good stuff.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 03:01 PM
No way. He probably has no skills at ALL

I'll take the opposite stance. I bet he's got a great site, with dancing Ravens and pictures of Tony Siragusa and all sorts of other stuff.

T-post Tom
09-09-2009, 03:02 PM
So if it exists, we should all be made aware of the software developer equivalent of the Martindale-Hubbell listing in 3-2-1...

KyleProBoller
I'll take the opposite stance. I bet he's got a great site, with dancing Ravens and pictures of Tony Siragusa and all sorts of other stuff.

Go for it...Look it up.

KCtotheSB

Now you're just being lazy.
Aw c'mon, you can do better than that. This is your time to shine!! You should be working as hard as Ray Lewis did to stay out of jail.

Delano
09-09-2009, 03:03 PM
So if it exists, we should all be made aware of the software developer equivalent of the Martindale-Hubbell listing in 3-2-1...

LMAO

Delano
Go for it...Look it up.

DaFace, I believe that is a challenge.

Rain Man
Go for it...Look it up.

I'm trying to help you here. Throw me a bone.

(Sorry for the Cleveland reference there.)

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Now you're just being lazy.
Aw c'mon, you can do better than that. This is your time to shine!! You should be working as hard as Ray Lewis did to stay out of jail.

What more do I have to say about the guy. He has no job because he's a loser. Does he try to find a new job? Nope. He flames away on message boards all day instead of looking for work. All the while the government has to pay him for being a loser. Good stuff.

Raised On Riots
09-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes, if only to piss off KyleBallWasher.

T-post Tom
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/caoYdiq3kak&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/caoYdiq3kak&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
In a little aside, I just saw a pigeon slip and fall off the roof outside my window. It was sitting on the edge of the building across from me, which is a slick tile, and it lost its footing. If it didn't know how to fly, it would have been tragic.

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 03:12 PM

Out of work loser? I assume you are referencing yourself?

Iowainian is gainfully employed. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

T-post Tom
09-09-2009, 03:13 PM
In a little aside, I just saw a pigeon slip and fall off the roof outside my window. It was sitting on the edge of the building across from me, which is a slick tile, and it lost its footing. If it didn't know how to fly, it would have been tragic.

Is that some sort of mystical metaphor designed to confuse us simple-minded Chef fans? ;)

MVChiefFan
09-09-2009, 03:14 PM

Or. Is it tragic BECAUSE he knew how to fly. :hmmm:

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Is that some sort of mystical metaphor designed to confuse us simple-minded Chef fans? ;)

It wasn't a Raven, but it was a pigeon, which is basically the same thing. I have to think it was a sign.

Der Flöprer
09-09-2009, 03:16 PM

I wouldn't have responded to this post either. Sometimes the truth hurts. I'll tell you what though, say what you want about the Chiefs. KC is obviously a much better city than Baltimore just based off the fact that no one ever tried to run off with their team in the middle of the night. Your Dad still roots for the Colts doesn't he? You know, even after your wife leaves you it'll still be hard not to love her.

T-post Tom
09-09-2009, 03:16 PM
It wasn't a Raven, but it was a pigeon, which is basically the same thing. I have to think it was a sign.

Did the bird move a little like this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzhUi-7U-Ho&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzhUi-7U-Ho&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Delano
09-09-2009, 03:17 PM
As far as trolls go, I'd rank ProBoweler slightly ahead of shyguyms, but behind American Hero and Midnight_Vulture.

MVChiefFan
09-09-2009, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't have responded to this post either. Sometimes the truth hurts. I'll tell you what though, say what you want about the Chiefs. KC is obviously a much better city than Baltimore just based off the fact that no one ever tried to run off with their team in the middle of the night. Your Dad still roots for the Colts doesn't he? You know, even after your wife leaves you it'll still be hard not to love her.

ROFL WOW!!!

JOhn
09-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Will your 40 year old SB title console you when your team gets clown stomped on Sunday?

And yet once again you have no reply for my statement, other than to try and turn the conversation.

FAIL

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:20 PM

Alright, shitbrick.

You've used the "out of work" line more than enough.

It might be more cutting if I didn't own a corporation, have employees and am growing.

Interestingly enough, I've done work as far east as Richmond, VA and DC, relating to software and tool development for a program in my field.

In language you'll understand and birthsounds that should comfort you I'd like to translate
"pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft pffffffffft pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft pffft pffft."

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Alright, shitbrick.

You've used the "out of work" line more than enough.

It might be more cutting if I didn't own a corporation, have employees and am growing.

Interestingly enough, I've done work as far east as Richmond, VA and DC, relating to software and tool development for a program in my field.

In language you'll understand and birthsounds that should comfort you I'd like to translate
"pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft pffffffffft pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft pffft pffft."

Yeah your constant comments about disgusting acts with people's mothers really makes you sound like a titan of industry. What a joke you are. What sort of software development do you do? What tools have you worked on. Please enlighten me.

seclark
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
What tools have you worked on. Please enlighten me.

well, you're the tool he's currently working on.
sec

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:27 PM
You're a tool and I've been working on you all afternoon.

I doubt you do much above cleaning or food service. Your posts here have revealed you to be more like the pot smoking, chronic masterbator arguing with Hootie via headsets on Xbox live about him being a 50 on Halo and you being a sniffer of hobo flatulence.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
well, you're the tool he's currently working on.
sec

Another pathetic line that passes for wit in KC.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
You're a tool and I've been working on you all afternoon.

I'm going to call BS on your whole story about owning a company right now. Your reluctance to provide any detail, your vulgar mouth, and your lack of wit would indicate that you are the unemployed loser I surmised.

KCtotheSB
09-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Another pathetic line that passes for wit in KC.

Another pathetic troll that passes as a fan in Baltimore.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Another pathetic troll that passes as a fan in Baltimore.

I see what you did there. You took what I said and replaced a couple words. Great stuff!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see you still have no detail for me. What a loser.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:34 PM
There once was a dipshit from Mary-land
whose favorite candy was dirty man-gland
The thought of man pickle
caused him a tickle
His only love life comes from his hand.

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I see you still have no detail for me. What a loser.

How about yourself? What company do you work for?

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Don't ask Chitown.....he isn't about to proove that he works at Taco Tico.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
In other news, TonyGonFreakshowilizer_fan is going to be thrilled to find his most successful thread since the time his friend almost saw Danielle Seargant's business ends in River Falls.

Delano
09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm going to call BS on your whole story about owning a company right now. Your reluctance to provide any detail, your vulgar mouth, and your lack of wit would indicate that you are the unemployed loser I surmised.

You haven't provided any detail about your enterprise software company.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:38 PM
DEW WURK, SUN!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
There once was a dipshit from Mary-land
whose favorite candy was dirty man-gland
The thought of man pickle
caused him a tickle
His only love life comes from his hand.

More evidence that you're an unemployed loser with delusions of company ownership. If I had to guess you fancy yourself as a business owner and have no real technical skills yourself. You have no steady clients, but you get freelance jobs every now and then...small ones though. Since you can't do the work due to your lack of skills you find a buddy to help you out and call them an employee. It's been awhile since you've performed any work that you've been paid for so you're pretty much unemployed. I would probably get a good laugh if I saw your resume. That hit close to home for you? Loser.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
As far as trolls go, I'd rank ProBoweler slightly ahead of shyguyms, but behind American Hero and Midnight_Vulture.

Hawaiianboy, now there was a troll extraordinaire. KyleProBowler is making an effort, but yeah, so far he's middle of the pack at best. (No offense.) I'm starting to think his facebook page isn't as good as I was expecting.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM

I didn't ask for his company name, nor would I supply mine. I asked for some bit of detail which he could easily supply without giving me any clue about which is his particular company. He claims to not be an unemployed loser, I believe otherwise.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I would probably get a good laugh if I saw your resume. .

I doubt it, unfortunately I wouldn't have time to draw it out in pictures for you.

You sure have alot of time on your hands to troll this board, given your vast career challenges. I'm guessing you're
posting from a mobile device while you're once again pressing your ass to the glory hole in the porn shop your mother cleans for laundry money.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Hawaiianboy, now there was a troll extraordinaire. KyleProBowler is making an effort, but yeah, so far he's middle of the pack at best. (No offense.) I'm starting to think his facebook page isn't as good as I was expecting.

Hawaiianboy was not a troll.

Sure, he gave as good as he received, but HE understood football.

RJ

Oddly, while you would be hard pressed to find a Raven in Baltimore, pigeons can be seen in great abundance.

Bwana
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM

Sun??

What the hell dipshit? If you are going to call someone out for "sponging off the system," you better know how to spell SON. You have been the one posting all day which likely means, you are unemployed, or you have a night job. Judging from your posts, that night job consists of hanging out at Baltimore truck stops, blowing truckers for loose change.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I doubt it, unfortunately I wouldn't have time to draw it out in pictures for you.

More dodging. A little helpful advice for you. If you're going to spread BS around the internet to disquise your unemployed loserdom...you might want to develop some back story for your claims of business ownership.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Sun??

What the hell dipshit? If you are going to call someone out for "sponging off the system," you better know how to spell SON. You have been the one posting all day which likely means, you are unemployed, or you have a night job. Judging from your posts, that night job consists of hanging out at Baltimore truck stops, blowing truckers for loose change.

Quality typo bust. You really are on your game today.

luv
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM

How many of those have you had today?

Delano
More dodging. A little helpful advice for you. If you're going to spread BS around the internet to disquise your unemployed loserdom...you might want to develop some back story for your claims of business ownership.

ROFL

Let's see, some back story, hmmm... he works for an enterprise software company as a salesman!

Rain Man

My guess would be Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I'm starting to think his whole story is nothing but a front.

ChiTown

I'm curious, what sort of proof should one provide, if not a company name?

Delano
09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
My guess would be Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I'm starting to think his whole story is nothing but a front.

I think you are on to something, Rain Man.

luv

Funny you should mention lack of wit.

Raised On Riots

That's too generous. Right now, he's sitting in the Captain's Chair of his home made Enterprise Bridge in Mom's basement, destroying the EVIL Chiefs Planet Klingons with his awesome WIT-PHASER!:D

Bwana
09-09-2009, 03:50 PM

That would make one of us.............douche bag.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm curious, what sort of proof should one provide, if not a company name?

How about a description of a few projects they've worked on. What types of software are they developing or implementing. Deal sizes. Anything. I'm not asking for complicated stuff here. You appear to have very little business savvy.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 03:54 PM
That would make one of us.............douche bag.

Oh another good one. What an asset you must be to this place.

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Kyleproboller is a ballwasher

Delano
09-09-2009, 03:59 PM

Is that all you've got? Is that the absolute pinnacle of KyleProBoller wit?

Saracastic atta boys? Seriously... :shake:

Frazod

200 posts and still going strong, I see.

Mom's going to pissed when she gets home and sees that you didn't clean the basement.

Iowanian
How about a description of a few projects they've worked on. What types of software are they developing or implementing. Deal sizes. Anything. I'm not asking for complicated stuff here. You appear to have very little business savvy.

You first.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM

Or even just a Facebook page.

At any rate, I'm listening. Tell me about some projects, or my faith in you will be destroyed. I'm your best friend here. Don't let me down.

Bwana
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM

As opposed to what, your charisma, charm and brilliance? ROFL

You better get that lip gloss ready Gaylord, it's past five out there. Those truckers will be rolling in any minute and you don't want to miss out on a sale.

luv
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I know a few salesmen. They also have oodles of time to spend on the internet. Do salesmen actually do any work? :p

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:04 PM
I can't imagine kpb would want to take much more, before laying still and letting them film the creme pie.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
You first.

Sure...enterprise software applications...most ERP. Some development, some implementations...customers were mostly fortune 1000. On the sales side developed sales presentations, trained the Account Executives and Sales Engineers, also interviewed candidates for those roles. These were all different roles and not a single role I held at a specific company at one time. The companies I worked for had about 1000 to 10000 employees. Deal sizes varied by quite a bit from company to company...ERP sales ran in the millions...ETL tools ran only a couple hundred thousand...also did some work with CRM systems...mostly within the gaming community.

Now go ahead and tell me all about the is company you run.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:06 PM
In other words...you can't keep a job.

I'm surprised.

morphius
09-09-2009, 04:07 PM
It's kinda cute, we got our own little pet east coaster.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:08 PM
I know a few salesmen. They also have oodles of time to spend on the internet. Do salesmen actually do any work? :p

If you're new to a job you work your butt off. If you want to keep your pipeline full you should continue to do the same. We've got all our sales guys on a CRM tool which pretty much babysits them so they shouldn't have too much free time. Crappy sales guys that are farming a defined patch typically do nothing.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:08 PM
In other words...you can't keep a job.

I'm surprised.

3 different companies in 15 years. I've been promoted to different roles. I know you're looking for anything to dig at me, but you won't find it here. Now tell me about this awesome company you own.

Spott
09-09-2009, 04:10 PM
This is easy. Baltimore wins 37-7.

luv
09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
If you're new to a job you work your butt off. If you want to keep your pipeline full you should continue to do the same. We've got all our sales guys on a CRM tool which pretty much babysits them so they shouldn't have too much free time. Crappy sales guys that are farming a defined patch typically do nothing.

So what gives you all this free time to be on the internet pretending to talk smack?

Der Flöprer
09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Sure...enterprise software applications...most ERP. Some development, some implementations...customers were mostly fortune 1000. On the sales side developed sales presentations, trained the Account Executives and Sales Engineers, also interviewed candidates for those roles. These were all different roles and not a single role I held at a specific company at one time. The companies I worked for had about 1000 to 10000 employees. Deal sizes varied by quite a bit from company to company...ERP sales ran in the millions...ETL tools ran only a couple hundred thousand...also did some work with CRM systems...mostly within the gaming community.

Now go ahead and tell me all about the is company you run.

LMAO Shit just got real. You're not 14. So what is your excuse? You have a reallllllllllllly small penis don't you? It's okay champ, not everyone will judge you for it.

Raised On Riots
09-09-2009, 04:13 PM
If you're new to a job you work your butt off. If you want to keep your pipeline full you should continue to do the same.

Who fills your pipeline, sailor?

Mecca
09-09-2009, 04:14 PM
People have been waiting 7 months for football so I'm not surprised someone showed up to smack talk. It didn't matter who the week 1 opponent is.

Either way I expect Flacco to be much improved this year he looked it in his preseason playing time, I also really like Ray Rice so...

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:15 PM

Good catch.

I own or am part owner in 3 businesses:

1. Fuel Trading Company - I trade/broker solid fuel that goes into heavy industry (steel, utility, gen. manufacturing). Owner (2008 Net Sales $4.75MM)

2. Sand Company. - We manufacture and sell specialized sand (Frac Sand) that goes into gas wells. 30% Owner (2008 Net Sales $21.25MM)

3. Raw Material Reclamation Company - We focus on facilities that have been shut down and have left behind "assets" in the ground such as coal, ore, other raw materials. We reclaim the assets, process them back to a marketable commodity and place back into the market. 50% Owner (2008 Net Sales $15.15MM)

And you?

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:16 PM
AH AM UH ATTORNAY FRUM PHILIDELPHEA YOU IGNORANT MIDWESTERERERS!!! YOUS CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO MEEEEEEEEEH!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:16 PM
So what gives you all this free time to be on the internet pretending to talk smack?

I don't sell software.

Frazod
09-09-2009, 04:17 PM
You never did respond to this:

Yeah, sure you did. You're such a vibrant, busy, enchanting person and have such a rich life that you have nothing better to do than spend hours trolling an internet bulletin board and insult people you'll never meet. Right. People like you crack me up.

Your mere presence here says more about you than any lie you can make up. People who are happy, and content, and normal, don't do what you are doing. Quite simply, they have better things to do. You are damaged in some deep, fundamental way that you know and won't admit, but that's okay, because we all know the score here. Could be a shitty marriage, lost job, no respect from co-workers, little dick, I mean, the possibilities are endless. But you know why you're here trying to make yourself feel better at the expense of strangers who can't get to you behind the veil of secrecy the internet provides.

Whether Baltimore wins or loses, it will have no bearing on your life. Do you think Ray Lewis would give a shit that you're talking smack on the internet? Your opinion about football or BBQ or anything doesn't matter here any more than it does in real life.

Do you really still expect us to believe you're anything but a fucking cyberhero clown with nothing but time on his hands?

Chocolate Hog
The negative crew is going to be disappointed when the game is close. 37-7? This isn't college football.

KyleProBoller
AH AM UH ATTORNAY FRUM PHILIDELPHEA YOU IGNORANT MIDWESTERERERS!!! YOUS CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO MEEEEEEEEEH!

Glad I could completely discredit you. You're so full of crap. Pretty dumb of you to choose my area of expertise as the basis for your ficticious company. Takes a special kind of moron to do that.

TEX
09-09-2009, 04:19 PM
No

Mecca
The negative crew is going to be disappointed when the game is close. 37-7? This isn't college football.

The score will probably be closer than the game actually is, the Ravens don't play a blow em out style unless Ed Reed gets a pick 6 or something.

KyleProBoller
You never did respond to this:

Do you really still expect us to believe you're anything but a ****ing cyberhero clown with nothing but time on his hands?

Hey you can believe whatever you want. You clearly have a great life going for yourself. From the looks of it...almost 10 years of posting on the internet and a healthy interest in comic books. You look like a real winner.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:20 PM
The score will probably be closer than the game actually is, the Ravens don't play a blow em out style unless Ed Reed gets a pick 6 or something.

I'd say there is a better chance that Ed scores a TD on Sunday than Bowe.

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM

Exactly. It'll be like the 06 game at Arrowhead. I forget the score was like 14-3 or something but the Ravens dominated.

RJ
KPB, were you a Redskins fan before you were a Ravens fan?

And did you play lacrosse?

Iowanian
The only way you could discredit me, is if I tried to use your credit rating and history on my own load application. It would probably be embarrassing to get rejected.

I'm a lottery winner. I wipe my ass with $20 bills. When I'm not doing that, I take naps, fish, hunt and make sport of east coast douchebags from the internet. I haven't ever had to work a day in my life, unless you mean 2 chics at the same time for breakfast.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
KPB, were you a Redskins fan before you were a Ravens fan?

And did you play lacrosse?

Never a Skins fan. Always hated the way they tried to force them down our throats after the Colts left town. Hated lacrosse and lacrosse d-bags...I played baseball. Second base.

Iowanian
I anticpate a 13-10/17-10 type game. I doubt the Chiefs win, but I'll be hoping they do, mostly so I can watch the nightly news feed from Baltimore to see if BPB's brains are sprayed on the side of a liquor store.

KyleProBoller
The only way you could discredit me, is if I tried to use your credit rating and history on my own load application. It would probably be embarrassing to get rejected.

I'm a lottery winner. I wipe my ass with $20 bills. When I'm not doing that, I take naps, fish, hunt and make sport of east coast douchebags from the internet. I haven't ever had to work a day in my life, unless you mean 2 chics at the same time for breakfast.

So you're really going with this???

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Never a Skins fan. Always hated the way they tried to force them down our throats after the Colts left town. Hated lacrosse and lacrosse d-bags...I played baseball. Second base.

You strike me more as...you know.....a catcher...of bats and balls.

You played Jazz skin-flute in the band though, right?

Frazod
09-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey you can believe whatever you want. You clearly have a great life going for yourself. From the looks of it...almost 10 years of posting on the internet and a healthy interest in comic books. You look like a real winner.

Well, I haven't trolled any internet bulletin boards today, so I guess that's a step in the right direction. LMAO

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
You strike me more as...you know.....a catcher...of bats and balls.

You played Jazz skin-flute in the band though, right?

So first you were this business owner. Now you've abandoned that are claim to be a lotto winner...good stuff. I pegged you right...unemployed loser.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Well, I haven't trolled any internet bulletin boards today, so I guess that's a step in the right direction. LMAO

Sounds good...just keep reading those comics and posting on this board for another decade and big things will happen for you...just you wait.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Eh, this guy's a fake. I feel bad for defending him. Nothing but a generic job description from jobs.com and not even a facebook page. Sorry, guys. I was wrong.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd say there is a better chance that Ed scores a TD on Sunday than Bowe.

I will seriously bet you a hundred bucks on that. MODS?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
I will seriously bet you a hundred bucks on that. MODS?

Oh brilliant idea. Let's make a $100 anonymous bet over the internet. What a moron you are.

JohnnyV13
09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Will Madonna enter the convent? Will Paris Hilton become a Harvard Professor? Will Susan Boyle win Miss Universe?

I can frame all kinds of unlikely scenarios too.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh brilliant idea. Let's make a $100 anonymous bet over the internet. What a moron you are.

I was really serious, your and idiot.

Frazod
Sounds good...just keep reading those comics and posting on this board for another decade and big things will happen for you...just you wait.

Actually I never read the comic. I just saw the movie.

Add that to the long list of things you're generally wrong about.

Mecca
10 points, if the Chiefs score 10 against the Ravens I'll consider that an accomplishment.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 04:32 PM

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To run away from a bet that he initially offered.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Actually I never read the comic. I just saw the movie.

Add that to the long list of things you're generally wrong about.

Saw the movie too, that's how come I know who that is. It appears it had a profound impact on your life...hence you using that pic on here.

The movie was trash and could have been written by a 6th grader. The whole "the world will unite if a bigger outside threat comes along" is played out.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:33 PM
So first you were this business owner. Now you've abandoned that are claim to be a lotto winner...good stuff. I pegged you right...unemployed loser.

You found me, Son!

I am, your father. Sorry I haven't been around, but this prison library is a real pain and it costs me too many cigarettes to buy the extra time. It's not that I didn't want to remember your birthday, its just that I didn't really care.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To run away from a bet that he initially offered.

Where did I offer this bet? Moron.

BY1401
09-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Fuck Baltimore and fuck the Ravens.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 04:35 PM
You found me, Son!

I am, your father. Sorry I haven't been around, but this prison library is a real pain and it costs me too many cigarettes to buy the extra time. It's not that I didn't want to remember your birthday, its just that I didn't really care.

It really is sad that unemployed losers like you spend your days doing this instead of looking for work. You must have zero ambition and very little pride.

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:36 PM

Alligator Mouth

Hummingbird Ass

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 04:37 PM
I heard Baltimore is a real peice of shit city

Frazod
Saw the movie too, that's how come I know who that is. It appears it had a profound impact on your life...hence you using that pic on here.

The movie was trash and could have been written by a 6th grader. The whole "the world will unite if a bigger outside threat comes along" is played out.

Oh shit. Now I'm supposed to be offended because you dissed the movie from which I took my avatar! :D

So tell us, hotshot, what great things would you have accomplished today had you not spent so much time telling a bunch of hayseeds who are so utterly beneath your notice how much they suck?

I fear the world has really been slighted.

Simply Red

siggy'd, thanks

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Where did I offer this bet? Moron.

In Post #441. So are you going to back up your words, or are you going to admit that you were lying in that post? Either approach is acceptable.

keg in kc
It really is sad that unemployed losers like you spend your days doing this instead of looking for work. You must have zero ambition and very little pride.You joined today and already have more than 200 posts and that's the smack you want to throw?

LMAO

Simply Red

indeed, billay

PunkinDrublic
09-09-2009, 04:39 PM
siggy'd, thanks

That's a lot of copper tubing for Bubbs to have to steal.

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Alligator Mouth

Hummingbird Ass

chickenshit heart too.

kbp...why would I want to work when I can live so well off of your tax money.

Thanks for the new 28" flatscreen I'm computing from now too! This stimulus is really working for me!

BY1401
09-09-2009, 04:40 PM
You must have zero ambition and very little pride.

I don't think he's a Ravens fan.

Bwana
09-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Some ;)

Some weeks more than others.

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:41 PM
chickenshit heart too.

kbp...why would I want to work when I can live so well off of your tax money.

Thanks for the new 28" flatscreen I'm computing from now too! This stimulus is really working for me!

YOU phucking slacker!

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Post #441 looms as KyleProBowler's Telltale Heart, thumping ever louder and mocking him for his lies and his deceit.

Thump, thump. Thump, thump.

RJ
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM

I'll be darned. I really had you pegged as a lacrosse player and former Skins fan. I figured you hung out at Mount Washington Tavern on the weekends.

So you're old enough to remember the Redskins on the Baltimore stations every Sunday? It surprises me that a guy your age would come on here acting like such a jerk. You're old enough to know better.

Iowanian
I'm very motivated at finding ways to not work.

Why work when I can continue to loaf as I have my entire life. Its' not everyone who can weigh in a 600lbs and still get around my own house!

Simply Red
http://i31.tinypic.com/34y8p04.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/28bra5x.jpg

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/34y8p04.jpg http://i28.tinypic.com/28bra5x.jpg

ROFL

Nice Uni-Brow!

Raised On Riots
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM

Gorgeous, ain't she?

http://baltimoresun.image2.trb.com/balnews/media/photo/2001-05/214438.jpg

http://urbanohio.com/OhioSkylinesPics/SWOhio/Cincinnati/Neighborhoods/Camp%20Washington/CampWashington9.jpg

A fine inhabitant:

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/mediums/usa-00612.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
FUCK YEAH WE WILL

http://i29.tinypic.com/6qvdpz.gif

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
This douche needs to be American Hero'd........

Simply Red
Gorgeous, ain't she?

http://baltimoresun.image2.trb.com/balnews/media/photo/2001-05/214438.jpg

http://urbanohio.com/OhioSkylinesPics/SWOhio/Cincinnati/Neighborhoods/Camp%20Washington/CampWashington9.jpg

A fine inhabitant:

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/mediums/usa-00612.jpg

Yonkers, NY? Oh, oops.

PunkinDrublic
What's funny about Bubs is that he thinks that because Baltimore is on the east coast, that it's some cosmopolitan city like NY or Boston when it's not. KC is not for everybody but at least you can say it's a safe enough city to raise a family whereas Baltimore is a shithole rustbelt city that is like the east coast Detroit. BTW please STFU about the seafood, there's nothing that distinguishes the ****ing seafood in Baltimore from any other coastal city in America.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 04:50 PM
What's funny about Bubs is that he thinks that because Baltimore is on the east coast, that it's some cosmopolitan city like NY or Boston when it's not. KC is not for everybody but at least you can say it's a safe enough city to raise a family whereas Baltimore is a shitwhole rustbelt city that is like the east coast Detroit. BTW please STFU about the seafood, there's nothing that distinguishes the ****ing seafood in Baltimore from any other coastal city in America.

To make matters even more 'life threatening' while visiting Baltimore, Most don't realize this. It's below the mason dixon line....

ChiTown
09-09-2009, 04:51 PM
To make matters even more 'life threatening' while visiting Baltimore, Most don't realize this. It's below the mason dixon line....

I'm curious, is that pic really KPB? If so, LMAO

Raised On Riots
09-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh, Baby! When can I move in?!?!

http://www.uncp.edu/home/canada/images/ghetto.jpg

http://image40.webshots.com/40/1/74/30/331717430bAQHGl_ph.jpg

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 04:55 PM
lol Baltimore really does look like Detroit, I think I see kyledickblower standing on the corner with a sign saying "will suck for money"

PunkinDrublic
09-09-2009, 04:55 PM
At the end of the day those of us who don't have to live a miserable existence in Baltimore are the real winners.

LOCOChief
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Flacco is going to be really good this year. The offense will come out firing. I predict the Ravens have a 14 point lead after 1 quarter of play.

Flacco will spend much of Sunday running for his life dispite whatever the score may be, and don't forget dumbass this 2 - 16 team has taken out better and more experienced qbs during season openers.

Bwana
09-09-2009, 04:57 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/28bra5x.jpg

For the love of Christ! Who, or what in the hell is that thing? It looks like it's two steps out of the cave. Is that an eyebrow, or a sun visor?

Chocolate Hog
09-09-2009, 04:57 PM
ROFL

Nice Uni-Brow!

Who is that?

Sanka
09-09-2009, 04:58 PM
We are at a 5 win ceiling in my eye, this isn't 1 of those 5. Even though I think this year Baltimore and Flacco are going to come back to reality.

Der Flöprer
For the love of Christ! Who, or what in the hell is that thing? It looks like it's two steps out of the cave. Is that an eyebrow, or a sun visor?

LMAO I'm going to sodomize this Boller fucker with The Ron Jeremy Rep Stick.

Der Flöprer
Who is that?

Joe Flacbrow.

TinyEvel
historically, Chiefs are 3-0 at Baltimore.

The Ravens haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher in 35 games. Last person to break 100: Larry Johnson with 120 in 2006 (Chiefs lost that game at Arrowhead 20-10)

ClevelandBronco
09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Not likely.

It is likely the Chiefs will need some febreeze to get the stink off of them just from visiting Baltimore though.

Compared to KC...Baltimore is Paris on the Patapsco.

Have you ever smelled the Seine?

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 05:00 PM
I think he ran away.