PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I just threw up in my mouth a little...

BigMeatballDave
09-09-2009, 12:14 PM
I was watching NFL Network a little bit ago, and there was a show called 'Top 10 Football Myths'. #3 was, Can you lose you job to an injury? Of course they brought up Grbac/Gannon. :grr:

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Did they include all the noise they pipe into Arrowhead for Chiefs' games into the list?

KCtotheSB
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Did they include all the noise they pipe into Arrowhead for Chiefs' games into the list?

Seriously, ban this stupid shit.

kstater
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM

Never go full retard.

If it's a myth, then Arrowhead is really that loud.

Dumbass

Skip Towne
09-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Seriously, ban this stupid shit.

Really. I'm surprised you guys haven't drummed him out of here yet.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
LOL!!! Calling for my ban because you can't handle my smack. LMAO at you losers!!!

Chief Faithful
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM

Chiefnj2
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Grbac didn't play bad that game.

blaise
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
LOL!!! Calling for my ban because you can't handle my smack. LMAO at you losers!!!

Yeah, it's tremendous smack. We're all in awe.

JOhn
09-09-2009, 12:42 PM

Smack?:shake:

No you're just stupid

milkman

You like pipe, don't ya?

Rain Man
Did they include Ray Lewis' alibi?

Reerun_KC
09-09-2009, 12:43 PM

:deevee:

JOhn
09-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Did they include Ray Lewis' alibi?

ROFL

nice one Kevin :clap:

Stewie
09-09-2009, 12:46 PM

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6749/baltsucks.jpg

Gonzo
09-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Great smack!
You are the second most awesome n00b evah. I really "lol" at a lot of your posts the last few days. I hope they don't ban you just because of the way you lay it all out there. You aren't afraid of any boundries at all man.

I hope you become a mainstay at the site. Can I look forward to more of your intellegent, witty, hilarious and outstanding takes? Will you please post more of said takes on game day threads?
Are you a Ravens fan, a Rams fan or just a Kyle Boller fan? Should I look to root for one of those teams? As a matter of fact, you may sway me to abandon the Chiefs as my favorite team just because I look up to you so much. I will want to root for whatever you tell me to root for. I think Mr. Boller is the bees knees actually and he did not get a fair shake in Baltimore at all!

Please don't let these guys run you out of here. Guys like Skip and Bugeater are fairly new to the board and I doubt they'll ever have the staying power you have already displayed in your infancy on this site.

As a matter of fact, FUCK IT! I think you should start your own bb. I will be the first to sign up. It will be way more popular than this place.

My nipples have become erect just thinking about it. PM me your email address. Maybe we could blog together about Kyle.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I hope he's a Ravens fan. That's more fun to ridicule. I'd feel guilty picking on Kyle Boller as an individual.

Inspector
09-09-2009, 12:56 PM

If you want to see what this guy has, here it is. This is pretty much all he does.

Just LOL's at "us losers. But for some reason he just can't get enough of us.

Baltimore sucks more than we thought, I guess.ROFL

BY1401
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I was watching NFL Network a little bit ago, and there was a show called 'Top 10 Football Myths'. #3 was, Can you lose you job to an injury? Of course they brought up Grbac/Gannon. :grr:

Did they mention Bledsoe/Brady?

BY1401
09-09-2009, 12:58 PM

**** the Ravens.

Inspector
09-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Great smack!
You are the second most awesome n00b evah. I really "lol" at a lot of your posts the last few days. I hope they don't ban you just because of the way you lay it all out there. You aren't afraid of any boundries at all man.

I hope you become a mainstay at the site. Can I look forward to more of your intellegent, witty, hilarious and outstanding takes? Will you please post more of said takes on game day threads?
Are you a Ravens fan, a Rams fan or just a Kyle Boller fan? Should I look to root for one of those teams? As a matter of fact, you may sway me to abandon the Chiefs as my favorite team just because I look up to you so much. I will want to root for whatever you tell me to root for. I think Mr. Boller is the bees knees actually and he did not get a fair shake in Baltimore at all!

Please don't let these guys run you out of here. Guys like Skip and Bugeater are fairly new to the board and I doubt they'll ever have the staying power you have already displayed in your infancy on this site.

As a matter of fact, **** IT! I think you should start your own bb. I will be the first to sign up. It will be way more popular than this place.

My nipples have become erect just thinking about it. PM me your email address. Maybe we could blog together about Kyle.

Oh, me too! ME TOO!!!:clap:

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
named the team after a poem written by a drugaddict who eventually lost his mind. way to go bmore!

Demonpenz
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
maybe they can pack up your team again at midnight with mayflower trucks

blaise
09-09-2009, 01:02 PM
named the team after a poem written by a drugaddict who eventually lost his mind. way to go bmore!

Don't forget he married his cousin.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM

LOL at this jealousy. Poe is one of the greatest American poets. KC is a cultural wasteland.

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2009, 01:07 PM
LOL at this jealousy. Poe is one of the greatest American poets. KC is a cultural wasteland.

damn. eugenics really aint that bad

Der Flöprer
09-09-2009, 01:08 PM

LMAO You call that smack? Okay Corky.

nstygma
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
LOL at this jealousy. Poe is one of the greatest American poets. KC is a cultural wasteland.incest. but yeah.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I don't understand the policy of not losing your job to injury. So if in some mythical world Ryan Sims got hurt and we signed Reggie White, Sims wouldn't lose his job?

cdcox
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Myth:

They are double teaming me on every play. /Stabber Ray

BY1401
09-09-2009, 01:12 PM
maybe they can pack up your team again at midnight with mayflower trucks
The Compton Ravens does have a nice ring to it and it would be pretty damn funny, but then they'd probably turn right around and steal the Browns again.

blaise
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM

I'm a fan of Poe's writing, but I've been to Baltimore many times when I lived in Washington DC, and I can say that compared to KC Baltimore is a dump.

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Hispanics are gifted in family structure. You can see a Hispanic person and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home. They were gifted in the family structure. When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative. And you look at the Indians, they have been very gifted in the spirituality.

Gonzo
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Hispanics are gifted in family structure. You can see a Hispanic person and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home. They were gifted in the family structure. When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative. And you look at the Indians, they have been very gifted in the spirituality.

Reggie White, FTW.

big nasty kcnut
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
This is why some people shouldn't breed.
Posted via Mobile Device

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Glad the only defense Chiefs fans have against the Ravens are non football issues. LOL!!!!

blaise
09-09-2009, 01:26 PM
People that repeatedly use "LOL" are female teenagers or homosexuals.

BY1401
09-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Glad the only defense Chiefs fans have against the Ravens are non football issues. LOL!!!!

Hey. Guess what.

**** the Ravens.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:30 PM
People that repeatedly use "LOL" are female teenagers or homosexuals.

You might have some choice advice for your boy ROR then.

Rain Man
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
So does kyleprobowler really live in Baltimore? If so, I've got a lot of respect for him. Most people fled that city decades ago. I bet he lives like Will Smith in that Hancock movie.

cdcox
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
You might have some choice advice for your boy ROR then.

Of all the board members to emulate.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Of all the board members to emulate.

So you agree that he's a moron?

notorious
09-09-2009, 01:35 PM

Your city has the highest STD rate in the US for christ's sake.

I didn't know retarded was an STD, if it is you must have had double the dose pumped up your ass.

BTW, Baltimore is Arrowhead East. We have never lost there. EVER.

milkman
09-09-2009, 01:36 PM

I could point out the fact that we now we aren't a good team.

I could point out the fact that we are a team with an entirely new front office and coaching staff.

I could point out the fact that there are a ton of new faces on this roster, and there still are talent deficiencies everywhere, so we don't have any false hopes.

Instead, I'll just point out that it takes a real freakin' dumbass with no friends, and no hope of ever having any, to join an upcoming team's discussion forum to talk smack.

What a sad little man you are.

Agent V
09-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I could point out the fact that we now we aren't a good team.

I could point out the fact that we are a team with an entirely new front office and coaching staff.

I could point out the fact that there are a ton of new faces on this roster, and there still are talent deficiencies everywhere, so we don't have any false hopes.

Instead, I'll just point out that it takes a real freakin' dumbass with no friends, and no hope of ever having any, to join an upcoming team's discussion forum to talk smack.

What a sad little man you are.
Done and done. Back to the topic at hand.