PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Who brings the most propaganda into this forum?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Most people have a side they fall on. And posts are naturally going to slant towards their own personal views. Who though, in your estimation, is just completely over the top with it? I'm sure you can think of a few, but who do you think brings the biggest, web spun bag of bullshit?

***SPRAYER
09-16-2009, 06:58 PM
kOZ and Killer Klown.

Direckshun
09-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Right now I think you'd have to say KILLER CLOWN.

But when recxjake is around, he's impossible to top.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Funny the top 2 propagandists list me, i guess i'm over the target.

Direckshun
09-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Funny the top 2 propagandists list me, i guess i'm over the target.

I got named!

Total so far: 1

Do me right, DC. You know what to do.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-16-2009, 11:41 PM
I got named!

Total so far: 1

Do me right, DC. You know what to do.

You're the Ultra far left candidate and Sprayer would be the Ultra far right candidate.

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Fuck me standing; if Direckshun is "ultra far left" than I shudder to think what I am.

patteeu
09-17-2009, 12:17 AM
**** me standing; if Direckshun is "ultra far left" than I shudder to think what I am.

We shudder, thinking about it too. :p

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 12:17 AM
We shudder, thinking about it too. :p
Well played.

patteeu
09-17-2009, 12:19 AM
My nominee is jAZ. There may be some people surging over the last few months at a faster pace than him, but over my entire time at ChiefsPlanet, his steady efforts make him the biggest propagandist, IMO.

Dick Bull
09-17-2009, 12:22 AM
My nominee is jAZ. There may be some people surging over the last few months at a faster pace than him, but over my entire time at ChiefsPlanet, his steady efforts make him the biggest propagandist, IMO.

ringleader in his hey day

patteeu
09-17-2009, 12:27 AM

RINGLEADER didn't have the staying power that jAZ has had.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:34 AM
**** me standing; if Direckshun is "ultra far left" than I shudder to think what I am.

well i've seen you cringe over some of what Obama has done, Direckshun is only headed one way guess which Direckshun that is?

Dick Bull
09-17-2009, 12:43 AM
RINGLEADER didn't have the staying power that jAZ has had.

web spun impotence is a bitch

Taco John
09-17-2009, 02:10 AM
Easily jAZ. When was this forum split off? Like 2002? In my seven years here, nobody even comes close to touching jAZ. Not that I'm pointing fingers. I'm well aware of my own efforts. But jAZ has the gift of looking truth in the face and running with his story line anyway without making the slightest adjustment or concern. Most people will construct around it, or somehow tie the contradictory evidence into their points. jAZ paves over it like it's not even there.

Direckshun
09-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Easily jAZ. When was this forum split off? Like 2002? In my seven years here, nobody even comes close to touching jAZ. Not that I'm pointing fingers. I'm well aware of my own efforts. But jAZ has the gift of looking truth in the face and running with his story line anyway without making the slightest adjustment or concern. Most people will construct around it, or somehow tie the contradictory evidence into their points. jAZ paves over it like it's not even there.

An inspiration to the whole family here in DC, propaghandists all.

Bwana
09-17-2009, 07:39 AM
jAZ without question.

Chief Henry
09-17-2009, 08:02 AM
jAZ without question.

Bingo

Amnorix
09-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Over my life here at the Planet, I'd agree with jAZ, but that's not saying much as not that many have had the staying power in general that he has had.

Over the last X months, it's Killer Clown followed by Shitty. The Clown is not only a top level propagandist, but is a propagandist for relatively whacko positions. "The Swine Flu is just a government ploy to get you to take evil drugs" and whatever...

BucEyedPea
09-17-2009, 08:25 AM

I don't think his posts are propaganda at all. His are well thought out and based on facts. I've mainly seen his economic ones though.

This survey is based on who disagrees with who mostly.

Mr. Kotter
09-17-2009, 08:30 AM
jIZ....on the moonbat left.

Shtsprayer and/or his twin brother (TFG or whatever the frig his name is) from the trailer-park trash right.

KillerClown from....left field/outer space/la-la land.

Brock
09-17-2009, 08:31 AM
jAZ, and he's a liar to boot.

Mr. Kotter
09-17-2009, 08:33 AM
I don't think his posts are propaganda at all. His are well thought out and based on facts. I've mainly seen his economic ones though.

This survey is based on who disagrees with who mostly.

You weren't here during his heyday. He's toned it way down.

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 09:47 AM
well i've seen you cringe over some of what Obama has done, Direckshun is only headed one way guess which Direckshun that is?
Mostly, my cringing is done because I am seemingly to the left of the administration on some issues.