PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Larry Sinclair: Orly Taitz Told Me to Lie, Claim That Obama Had People Killed

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:04 AM
By David Weigel 9/16/09 5:32 PM

The affidavit that Obama foe Larry Sinclair claims to have filed in a California court, in which he accuses birther Orly Taitz of trying to get him to lie on the stand, is available right here. In it, Sinclair recounts being ushered into Taitz’s office and being told by her to “testify that three (3) member (sic) of Obama’s church were murder (sic).” Sinclair claims to have recoiled at this, at which point Taitz encouraged him to say it anyway.

You testifying that three (3) members of Obama’s church were murdered will help me establish that expedited delivery is necessary because people wind up dead over Obama.

Sinclair also implicates Cynthia Davis, a Republican state representative from Missouri, claiming that she was part of a previous meeting with Taitz that Sinclair attended. Lucas Smith, the Iowa man who has been shopping around a forged Kenyan “birth certificate” for Obama, also appears in the affidavit.

A disclaimer: Sinclair is a con man with a long criminal record who has filed frivolous lawsuits in the past. But Taitz hasn’t denied this yet.

Excerpts after the jump. Hat tip: Fired Up! Missouri.

http://washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Picture-170.png

http://washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Picture-171.png

http://washingtonindependent.com/59532/birther-war-original-obama-conspiracy-theorist-accuses-orly-taitz-of-seeking-false-testimony

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19784205/090915-LWS-Affidavit-Reducedpx

http://www.firedupmissouri.com/content/fray-fringe-cynthia-davis-listed-affidavit-accusing-orly-taitz-trying-elicit-false-testimony

http://washingtonindependent.com/59616/larry-sinclair-orly-taitz-told-me-to-lie-claim-that-obama-had-people-killed

wild1
09-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Orly?

Direckshun
09-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Orly?

Best name evar?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:25 AM
She needs her own emoticon, oh wait!

Amnorix
09-17-2009, 07:14 AM
Well, the source is really weak. If true, it'd be grounds for at least disbarment.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Well, the source is really weak. If true, it'd be grounds for at least disbarment.

This is just propaganda for you. ;)

***SPRAYER
09-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Isn’t it a coincidence that an associate lawyer in a Chicago-based firm whose partner served on a finance committee for then Sen. Barack Obama has advocated for the elimination of the U.S. Constitution's requirement that a president is be a "natural-born" citizen, calling the requirement "stupid" and asserting it discriminates, that it is outdated and undemocratic?

A paper was written in 2006 by Sarah Herlihy, just two years after Obama had won a landslide election in Illinois to the U.S. Senate. Herlihy is listed as an associate at the Chicago firm of Kirkland & Ellis. A partner in the same firm, Bruce I. Ettelson, cites his membership on the finance committees for both Obama and Sen. Richard Durbin on the corporate website.(see story) and (see paper) (see previous post) and here on August 18, 2009

Chief Henry
09-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Isn’t it a coincidence that an associate lawyer in a Chicago-based firm whose partner served on a finance committee for then Sen. Barack Obama has advocated for the elimination of the U.S. Constitution's requirement that a president is be a "natural-born" citizen, calling the requirement "stupid" and asserting it discriminates, that it is outdated and undemocratic?

A paper was written in 2006 by Sarah Herlihy, just two years after Obama had won a landslide election in Illinois to the U.S. Senate. Herlihy is listed as an associate at the Chicago firm of Kirkland & Ellis. A partner in the same firm, Bruce I. Ettelson, cites his membership on the finance committees for both Obama and Sen. Richard Durbin on the corporate website.(see story) and (see paper) (see previous post) and here on August 18, 2009

Coincidence, not on your life...Why would any American born in the USA spend over 2 million dollars to lawyers instead of just producing his
birth Certificate. That doesn't make any $en$e.

***SPRAYER
09-17-2009, 10:12 AM
How exactly did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

The way the Obama campaign has answered the question was simply hard work and student loans.

But new questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Over at No Quarter, they have discussed Khalid Al-Mansour at length. If you missed their articles on him, head over there and do a search to catch up. Timmerman further writes:

At the time, Harvard cost around $25,000 a year, or $75,000 for the three years that Obama attended. And as president of the Harvard Law Review, he received no stipend from the school, Harvard spokesman Mike Armini said.

“That is considered a volunteer position,” Armini said. “There is no salary or grant associated with it.”

So if the figures cited by the Obama campaign for the Senator’s student loans are accurate, that means that Obama came up with more than $32,000 over three years from sources other than loans to pay for tuition, room and board.

Where did he find the money? Did it come from friends of Khalid Al Mansour? And why would a radical Muslim activist with ties to the Saudi royal family be raising money for Barack Obama?

That’s the question the Obama campaign still won’t answer.

I'm so concerned about Barack Obama because he really doesn't strike me as somebody who is of the "Black Nationalist" mindset, but when prudent, he conveniently surround himself with individuals in that group for his own benefit. We have seen how he so easily chunked Reverend Wright's feeble-minded self under the bus when it looked like it was going to hurt him politically, so I really don't take Obama for the "Black Nationalist" type. I think that those who are trying to tie him to that thinking are on the wrong track.

The bigger problem with Obama is that his greed for power seems to cause him to be willing to associate with any group so long as he gets some benefit. Now, politicians have a propensity to align themselves with others for their own self-interest, of course. But, most any of them has a certain limit. I'm not certain that Obama does. Take the way he rolled over on FISA or his slow response to the varied crises that we've dealt with over the past 19 months.

He is always careful to move slowly so as to keep himself open and available for the thing that will most benefit him. This isn't even just at present, speaking of which. He voted "present" dozens of times while in the Illinois State Senate, obviously for the same reasons--and on a number of issues that really needed a decisive choice. As we say down South, "Something in the milk ain't clean"

A person who can't take a stand and be a real leader if it doesn't benefit them, who is willing to align with any and every group is a real danger and a liability to this country. I'm about to start a new job and I'll be taking the metro everyday again. I wasn't in the D.C. area when the September 11th attacks occured. I can't even begin to imagine what the city must have been like. We are in different times now and another attack is very possible. I don't want to have to end up a casualty because a President Obama decided to loosen the reigns on our security to help out his radical buddies who helped him get elected. --SUGAR

Ralphie
09-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Best name evar?

it's an airport in Paris

wild1
09-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Orly is a hebrew name, although the meaning escapes me. "Or" is the word for light.

Taco John
09-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Orly is hebrew for "do you think so?"

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Orly is hebrew for "do you think so?"

Some do and some don't. I wouldn't mind seeing proof but since the president has blocked all of his records i guess we will never know.

wild1
09-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Is this Sinclair, of the steamy love affair?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Is this Sinclair, of the steamy love affair?

Yes.

Saul Good
09-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes.

ORLY?

Thig Lyfe
09-17-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.box42.com/product/dwi/dwi056-1s-orlys-story.jpg