PDA

View Full Version : Environment I need a time out

***SPRAYER
09-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Lately I've been even scaring myself. The moonbattery gets to me sometimes and I just lose it.

I'm gonna take a few weeks off from B.O. bashing---

No internet, talk radio or Fox news.

You boys play nice while I'm away.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Were gonna miss you Sprayer!

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Did Xe reject your application? Bummer.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Did Xe reject your application? Bummer.

Wait please Sprayer don't tell me you were serious about joining? I think(hope) that was a joke.

patteeu
09-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Catch you on the flip flop.

Taco John
09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
I like it better when people just disappear and then reappear.

Just sayin'.

dirk digler
09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
I have forwarded all of your posts to the State Dept and Blackwater along with your picture. Good luck with your job search

Inspector
09-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Is this one of those "I'm leaving the planet for a few weeks" threads?

oldandslow
09-17-2009, 01:26 PM

Just sayin'.

Yup. Big Daddy did it the right way. My respect level for him rose much after the Nov election.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Yup. Big Daddy did it the right way. My respect level for him rose much after the Nov election.

I can't wait for Big Daddy to come back, he has been missed here.

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 01:33 PM
The gaps of idiocy that were left in his absence have been more than filled by new members.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 01:36 PM
The gaps of idiocy that were left in his absence have been more than filled by new members.

Happy to see you miss him to. :D

Iowanian
09-17-2009, 01:50 PM

Just sayin'.

Obviously.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74626

Reaper16
09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Obviously.

LMAO

RJ
09-17-2009, 02:03 PM
I don't come over here much lately but it seems like this whole forum needs a time out. I do believe this is the worst I've seen it. Seems like it used to be that a new thread would get at least a few replies before the name calling started.

Taco John
09-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Obviously.

Meh. I've made my mistakes and learned from them. I used to be a lot more emotional about the racism around this place.

Norman Einstein
09-17-2009, 02:21 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

Obviously.

alpha_omega
09-17-2009, 03:55 PM

Oh man....it has been so long i totally forgot about BD....i look forward to hearing from him in Nov. is it?

|Zach|
09-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Seems like you're letting others live under your skin.

Nice to know.

Iowanian
09-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Seems like you're letting others live under your skin.

Nice to know.

New roomate?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427

stevieray
09-17-2009, 04:16 PM
New roomate?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427
"annnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's out of here, that's another homer for pete"

"he's on fire tonight, that's for sure"

"2-0, bottom of the second"

RedNeckRaider
09-17-2009, 04:41 PM

LMAO rep for the both of you!

|Zach|
09-17-2009, 04:47 PM

Nip Nip.

NewChief
09-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't come over here much lately but it seems like this whole forum needs a time out. I do believe this is the worst I've seen it. Seems like it used to be that a new thread would get at least a few replies before the name calling started.

I'll second this. It's been a long time coming, and the latter years of the Bush administration were just as bad as where we're at now, with different actors being guilty. That being said, I've realized that no one on here is actually interested in listening to the other side's point of view and learning anything. Maybe I'm delusional, but it did seem at one time that that was at least part of the point of DC. People presented cogent arguments for their position. Now it's just like a constant slap fight with nothing but insults and paste jobs. There's not even any real debate going on anymore.

|Zach|
09-17-2009, 04:48 PM
New roomate?

In defense of SHTSPRAYER.

Life is made of decisions I suppose.

|Zach|
09-17-2009, 04:50 PM
I'll second this. It's been a long time coming, and the latter years of the Bush administration were just as bad as where we're at now, with different actors being guilty. That being said, I've realized that no one on here is actually interested in listening to the other side's point of view and learning anything. Maybe I'm delusional, but it did seem at one time that that was at least part of the point of DC. People presented cogent arguments for their position. Now it's just like a constant slap fight with nothing but insults and paste jobs. There's not even any real debate going on anymore.

Stevie is about to come along to make some half ass psychological diagnosis of you. But just let him do it, it helps him forget he isn't comfortable in his own skin.

Dave Lane
09-17-2009, 04:51 PM

I agree. He was a man and followed through. I completely disagree with his politics but I have a huge amount of respect for Troy as a man.

RedNeckRaider
09-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Nip Nip.

Come on Zack that was funny

Dave Lane
09-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Stevie is about to come along to make some half ass psychological diagnosis of you. But just let him do it, it helps him forget he isn't comfortable in his own skin.

Zach you crack me up so much sometimes. And the truth is a powerful thing.

Radar Chief
09-17-2009, 05:01 PM

Actually DC Forum was created to get the shit slinging off the main forum. It's pretty much always been like this, at some points worse than others, and if you ever got a rational conversation it's because someone slipped up and was nice to you. ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Lately I've been even scaring myself. The moonbattery gets to me sometimes and I just lose it.

Good for you. I was being pretty serious when I said I'd send you letters in prison the other day. Sometimes you have to take a step back and gain some perspective on life. Good luck finding some inner peace.

stevieray
09-17-2009, 05:12 PM

It's there., but in small doses, but you are correct. Same thing happened in the lounge.

art represents life, I guess.

RedNeckRaider
09-17-2009, 05:32 PM

I could not agree more. That said every thread turns into the same old arguments between the left and the right. A never ending series of attempts to avenge past slights. I am no better as I think the left and the right are so full of shit it is sickening. I find myself taking sniper shots at both sides and not even put forth the effort to understand the point being made by either side.

BucEyedPea
09-17-2009, 05:38 PM
I could not agree more. That said every thread turns into the same old arguments between the left and the right. A never ending series of attempts to avenge past slights. I am no better as I think the left and the right are so full of shit it is sickening. I find myself taking sniper shots at both sides and not even put forth the effort to understand the point being made by either side.

You got that part right!

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh man....it has been so long i totally forgot about BD....i look forward to hearing from him in Nov. is it?

Yessir early November.

chiefforlife
09-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Personally, when I first started reading DC, I thought it was great. There are some very smart posters in here. I found it very informative from both sides of the isle.
Maybe its just me but it has gotten down right mean in here. Toxic in fact.

patteeu
09-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Personally, when I first started reading DC, I thought it was great. There are some very smart posters in here. I found it very informative from both sides of the isle.

It's Barack Obama's fault. Look what he's done to us. :shake: :p

Pioli Zombie
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Boo Hoo Shitsprayer gets called on his racist hatred and scurries off. Good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good
09-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

It's okay, PZ. You don't need him anyway. He was no good for you. You're totally over him. Some day he's going to beg you to take him back, and you're just going to laugh in his face. You need to go out to a club with all of your girlfriends, dance in a circle, and not let any guys into your group. Also, if he calls at the end of the night after he's been drinking just looking for a booty call, don't even answer. If you see him on the street, tell him you're dating a black guy now. That'll show him.

Pioli Zombie
09-17-2009, 07:22 PM
It's okay, PZ. You don't need him anyway. He was no good for you. You're totally over him. Some day he's going to beg you to take him back, and you're just going to laugh in his face. You need to go out to a club with all of your girlfriends, dance in a circle, and not let any guys into your group. Also, if he calls at the end of the night after he's been drinking just looking for a booty call, don't even answer. If you see him on the street, tell him you're dating a black guy now. That'll show him.
That didn't even make sense. Isn't it time for you to suck someones cock?
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
09-17-2009, 07:24 PM

ROFL Made sense to me.

BucEyedPea
09-17-2009, 07:25 PM

Before I posted in here regularly, I thought that of the place. It was scary. But then we couldn't talk about these things in the lounge. So......I tried to stay as civil as I could but sometimes you can't when someone's coming at you uncivally.

Saul Good
09-17-2009, 07:26 PM
That didn't even make sense. Isn't it time for you to suck someones cock?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, PZ. I'm not interested in being your rebound.

chiefforlife
09-17-2009, 07:33 PM
BEP and Patteau, for the record, you are two of the "smart people" I was referring to. I dont always agree with you but I love how you represent your side of things. In fact I have changed some opinions of mine due to certain discussions. There are many other posters I enjoy reading also but lately they are drowned out by the blatant hate.

stevieray
09-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I could not agree more. That said every thread turns into the same old arguments between the left and the right. A never ending series of attempts to avenge past slights..

..as evidenced in this thread.

Pioli Zombie
09-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Sorry, PZ. I'm not interested in being your rebound.
Who said anything about me? Unlike you, I like them female. Don't worry, Saul, the level 3 won't keep you from moving into any neighborhood, just don't leer at the little boys when they ride by on their bikes and you won't have a problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
09-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

If you haven't figured out his MO yet, you aren't paying attention. He's like a variable hand job, leading up to a climax. He might take a week to get there or he might take 6 months. Regardless, he works himself up into a climatic frenzy of racist, misanthropic, disgusting rhetoric then either a)gets genuinely embarrassed by his behavior and decides to back off or b) knows that he's become counterproductive and needs to take a break because his lunatic shtick is actually turning people off or c) he knows he's about to get permabanned and needs to let things cool down for a while. He's done this repeatedly since we first had the misfortune of his presence. Sometimes he backs off with a sincere apology. Sometimes it's more along the lines of this OP. Regardless, don't expect him to come back with any more redeeming features than he left with. He's a cretin through and through, and will never truly repent of his bullshit.

Bill Parcells
09-17-2009, 09:24 PM

ROFL

I guess me finally calling you a cookoo bird did the trick

ROFL

Saul Good
09-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Who said anything about me? Unlike you, I like them female. Don't worry, Saul, the level 3 won't keep you from moving into any neighborhood, just don't leer at the little boys when they ride by on their bikes and you won't have a problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

That makes perfect sense, PZ. You follow him around from thread to thread because you aren't obsessed with him. Girls that drive past their ex-boyfriends' houses to see if they have company are totally over their exes, too. I understand.

Do me one favor, though. When you pick up a random to get back at SPRAYER, make him wear a condom. You'll hate yourself in the morning either way, but there's no sense in risking getting a disease, too.

Pioli Zombie
09-18-2009, 09:20 AM
That makes perfect sense, PZ. You follow him around from thread to thread because you aren't obsessed with him. Girls that drive past their ex-boyfriends' houses to see if they have company are totally over their exes, too. I understand.

Do me one favor, though. When you pick up a random to get back at SPRAYER, make him wear a condom. You'll hate yourself in the morning either way, but there's no sense in risking getting a disease, too.

So using your own logic people like you and SkipTowne and Bugeater have a hard-on for ME since you can't help starting things up. Sorry, I don't swing that way. Get yourself a Players With Yourself Card and go have it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
09-18-2009, 05:48 PM
This thread has lost its burst.

50 fucking posts?

Shame on you all.

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Well, bye.