PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Why don't they just rename this forum racists and morons?

Pages : 1 [2]

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 09:04 AM
This is a lie coming from a race baiter who likes to smear people with the racist charge all too much whether they deserve it or not. I've told SHTSPRAYER that he's crossed the line before. It's just that I don't do it in cases where he hasn't crossed any lines like you want me to, nor do I think it's my responsibility to follow him around and add my weight to the mob who are more than ready to jump on him whenever he says something the least bit controversial. As far as I'm concerned, what you do (cavalierly throwing around the racist charge whether it's warranted or not) is worse than what SHTSPRAYER does in the larger scheme of things.

See there you go again. People who call out racists are worse than the racists.

But go ahead and start another thread about TFG's rep because that is so much more important. LMAO Also maybe you didn't notice who was one of the first people to call out TFG. I am glad that POS is gone and I wish shtsprayer was gone as well especially after his last statement that everyone agrees is racist except for you.

stevieray
09-21-2009, 09:06 AM
a sin is a sin is a sin...slandering others is wrong, regardless.

let's not pretend all the slandering that goes on in here has degrees of seperation.

HonestChieffan
09-21-2009, 09:08 AM
I slandered the Raiders yesterday. I hope I can be forgiven.

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 09:10 AM
a sin is a sin is a sin...slandering others is wrong, regardless.

let's not pretend all the slandering that goes on in here has degrees of seperation.

I have no problem with that Stevie that is why I am glad TFG is gone and so should shtsprayer.

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 09:10 AM
I slandered the Raiders yesterday. I hope I can be forgiven.

LMAO I think I slandered the Chiefs worse and probably offended God a few times as well

patteeu
09-21-2009, 09:17 AM
See there you go again. People who call out racists are worse than the racists.

But go ahead and start another thread about TFG's rep because that is so much more important. LMAO Also maybe you didn't notice who was one of the first people to call out TFG. I am glad that POS is gone and I wish shtsprayer was gone as well especially after his last statement that everyone agrees is racist except for you.

You're probably the only person who had trouble understanding it, but just in case you're not alone I'll go over it again for clarity. It's not the fact that you call out racists that bothers me, it's the fact that you go beyond that and smear people who aren't racists and people who may or may not be racists but who haven't made a racist comment that makes you worse. An outspoken racist outs himself, but a guy like you who casts false aspersions in an attempt to get people to cheer him for his stand against even the most latent racists ends up smearing good people.

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
ROFL

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 09:21 AM
You're probably the only person who had trouble understanding it, but just in case you're not alone I'll go over it again for clarity. It's not the fact that you call out racists that bothers me, it's the fact that you go beyond that and smear people who aren't racists and people who may or may not be racists but who haven't made a racist comment that makes you worse. An outspoken racist outs himself, but a guy like you who casts false aspersions in an attempt to get people to cheer him for his stand against even the most latent racists ends up smearing good people.

Who are these good people that I have smeared?

patteeu
09-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Who are these good people that I have smeared?

Me, for one, but the point is more general than that. People who find racism anywhere it "could be" instead of where it "clearly is" are bound to find racism where it is not.

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Me, for one.

LMAO That is what I thought.

I do like you pat and respect you but when you constantly defend him at every turn people are going to question you. When you say that he has redeeming qualities people are going to question you.

If you don't want people to question you then stand up and say that what he says is racist and it doesn't belong here. The majority of people on both sides feel he is a racist POS but do you?

patteeu
09-21-2009, 09:50 AM
LMAO That is what I thought.

I do like you pat and respect you but when you constantly defend him at every turn people are going to question you. When you say that he has redeeming qualities people are going to question you.

If you don't want people to question you then stand up and say that what he says is racist and it doesn't belong here. The majority of people on both sides feel he is a racist POS but do you?

Way to avoid the larger point. :rolleyes:

I haven't constantly defended him. That's another one of your false charges. I've defended him when he's been unfairly called out by you and others for "racist comments" that weren't racist.

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 09:56 AM
The United States spends an estimated $60 billion each year on corrections.

$8 billion are spent annually on AIDS research and treatment

$35 billion spent on aids awareness campaigns and adverstising over the last ten years

Federal spending for HIV treatment in 2005 was $11.6 billion.

The cost to American taxpayers is $112 billion annually for anti-poverty, criminal justice, education programs and in lost tax revenues.

That is well over $191 billion dollars every year that the taxpayer is burdened with.

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Way to avoid the larger point. :rolleyes:

I haven't constantly defended him. That's another one of your false charges. I've defended him when he's been unfairly called out by you and others for "racist comments" that weren't racist.

Sorry I missed where you added onto your post. But just to let you know I don't find racism everywhere it could be. I just point out blatantly obvious racism like calling black people niggers. Or saying that blacks are a burden on society. Or how about TFG and his anti-Semitic bs that he was spewing.

Maybe pat I have missed it but I haven't seen once where you denounced what he said. You did a half ass attempt when he was dropping the n-word but that is only because you didn't want him to get banned. But you had no problem calling out TFG though I noticed that. But hey like you said shtspryer has redeemable qualities so maybe you are just misunderstood. :rolleyes:

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:06 AM
The United States spends an estimated $60 billion each year on corrections.

$8 billion are spent annually on AIDS research and treatment

$35 billion spent on aids awareness campaigns and adverstising over the last ten years

Federal spending for HIV treatment in 2005 was $11.6 billion.

The cost to American taxpayers is $112 billion annually for anti-poverty, criminal justice, education programs and in lost tax revenues.

That is well over $191 billion dollars every year that the taxpayer is burdened with.

Is this just for the poor and criminals across all racial lines?

Donger
09-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Have you people considered the possibility that SHTSPRAYER might just be posting stuff like this to annoy you?

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Have you people considered the possibility that SHTSPRAYER might just be posting stuff like this to annoy you?

I don't care what his reasons are it shouldn't be tolerated. Do you know exactly what TFG's reasons for posting his stupid shit was?

Donger
09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't care what his reasons are it shouldn't be tolerated. Do you know exactly what TFG's reasons for posting his stupid shit was?

So don't tolerate it.

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Is this just for the poor and criminals across all racial lines?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm

patteeu
09-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Sorry I missed where you added onto your post. But just to let you know I don't find racism everywhere it could be. I just point out blatantly obvious racism like calling black people ****ers. Or saying that blacks are a burden on society. Or how about TFG and his anti-Semitic bs that he was spewing.

Maybe pat I have missed it but I haven't seen once where you denounced what he said. You did a half ass attempt when he was dropping the n-word but that is only because you didn't want him to get banned. But you had no problem calling out TFG though I noticed that. But hey like you said shtspryer has redeemable qualities so maybe you are just misunderstood. :rolleyes:

TFG was speaking directly to me so a response by me seemed appropriate. How can you adamantly and falsely charge that you "haven't seen once where [I ] denounced" SHTSPRAYER's comments but then in the next breath you admit you actually have? Have you no shame?

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:20 AM
So don't tolerate it.

I tolerate you don't I? :)

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:25 AM
TFG was speaking directly to me so a response by me seemed appropriate. How can you adamantly and falsely charge that you "haven't seen once where [I ] denounced" SHTSPRAYER's comments but then in the next breath you admit you actually have? Have you no shame?

So when did you start a thread complaining about shtsprayer's rep? This should be interesting.

You call this a denouncement?

Originally Posted by patteeu http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5926449#post5926449)
As much as I appreciate the distinction you're trying to draw, SHTSPRAYER, I don't think you can use the n-word to make that particular point on this website without risking a suspension (even if Chris Rock does exactly the same thing). This place is pretty wild-west, but you're going to force the mods' hands here.

I don't think you're a racist, but you might be pushing the PC envelope too far even for ChiefsPlanet's limited rules.

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 10:31 AM
So when did you start a thread complaining about shtsprayer's rep? This should be interesting.

Originally Posted by patteeu http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5926449#post5926449)
As much as I appreciate the distinction you're trying to draw, SHTSPRAYER, I don't think you can use the n-word to make that particular point on this website without risking a suspension (even if Chris Rock does exactly the same thing). This place is pretty wild-west, but you're going to force the mods' hands here.

I don't think you're a racist, but you might be pushing the PC envelope too far even for ChiefsPlanet's limited rules.

I paid my debt to society, just like Michael Vick. Why don't you just move on?

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:38 AM
I paid my debt to society, just like Michael Vick. Why don't you just move on?

I would have until you opened your mouth again. Unlike Vick you don't seem to learn.

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 10:41 AM
I would have until you opened your mouth again. Unlike Vick you don't seem to learn.

OK, dad. :rolleyes:

There's a thread on the board calling Christians idiots, I don't see you crying about that all weekend.

dirk digler
09-21-2009, 10:46 AM
OK, dad. :rolleyes:

There's a thread on the board calling Christians idiots, I don't see you crying about that all weekend.

Well son I need to bend you over the knee and spank you ass. ;)

***SPRAYER
09-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Well son I need to bend you over the knee and spank you ass. ;)

That would be SHITSPRAYER abuse.

patteeu
09-21-2009, 11:51 AM

I call it appropriate criticism.

chiefbowe82
12-29-2009, 08:22 PM
I know just what you mean banyon

The Mad Crapper
12-29-2009, 08:45 PM
He is right if you don't agree with Obama you are a racist and only morons agree with him. So the title fits :)

:clap:

jettio
12-29-2009, 11:39 PM
This place is a zoo where too many of the animals are rooting for a successful terrorist attack against the United States.

You can just feel how all of these f*ckin' weirdos are wishing for any kind of misfortune for our country so that they can blame it on President Obama.

blaise
12-30-2009, 05:23 AM
This place is a zoo where too many of the animals are rooting for a successful terrorist attack against the United States.

You can just feel how all of these f*ckin' weirdos are wishing for any kind of misfortune for our country so that they can blame it on President Obama.

That's maybe true for one or two, but there's people on the other side who would have welcomed any misfortune so they could have blamed it on Bush. It's nothing new.

Norman Einstein
12-30-2009, 05:26 AM

You are wrong, but I want to ask who do you feel would be responsible should there be an attack?

jettio
12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
You are wrong, but I want to ask who do you feel would be responsible should there be an attack?

The person(s) who planned and executed the attack would bear some responsibility.

The manner and means of the attack might be relevant to determining if somebody failed to carry out a responsibility and if new preventative measures should be taken.

You have to figure that there are going to be future attacks.

It is not even beyond the realm of possibility that an american screwball could pull off a terrorist attack for the sake of politics.

I suppose the saddest thing about the B*sh presidency is that everybody was behind him when he was our leader after 9/11, but his supporters got so nasty to people that disagreed with him when he started lying.

Now those former B*sh supporters prefer political revenge over our country's best interest.

It is extremely obvious that a lot of people that once considered themselves patriotic americans are hoping against hope for a catastrophic terrorist attack to exploit against President Obama.

vailpass
12-30-2009, 03:32 PM
The person(s) who planned and executed the attack would bear some responsibility.

The manner and means of the attack might be relevant to determining if somebody failed to carry out a responsibility and if new preventative measures should be taken.

It is not even beyond the realm of possibility that an american screwball could pull off a terrorist attack for the sake of politics.

I suppose the saddest thing about the B*sh presidency is that everybody was behind him when he was our leader after 9/11, but his supporters got so nasty to people that disagreed with him when he started lying.

Now those former B*sh supporters prefer political revenge over our country's best interest.

It is extremely obvious that a lot of people that once considered themselves patriotic americans are hoping against hope for a catastrophic terrorist attack to exploit against President Obama.

Do you feel obama is doing a good job so far Jettio?

Norman Einstein
12-30-2009, 03:43 PM

I don't think you have all of your facts straight, but just going of the last comment you need to reconsider what you are saying. Nobody wants an attack on this country, if one does happen it's basically due to the new lack of war on terrorism that Obama is waging. He feels he can talk his way out of anything. In doing so he will only talk himself out of office. He has done little to continue the effort to stop terrorism. He has also done little to make America feel safer, check the polls if you don't believe that.

Lack of action, ala Clinton, is only letting those that would attack know little we care if they attack. In my opinion if there is another attack it would be squarely on Obama. I should probably qualify that remark, if the attack is from an AQ operative.

The Mad Crapper
12-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Do you feel obama is doing a good job so far Jettio?

Of course he does. All the moonbats do.

MOhillbilly
12-30-2009, 04:21 PM
one time when i was about 15-16 years old the local klan leader spotted me at a gas station. He pulled his car up and was talking all this 'white brother' bullshit, preachin and goin on and on about it. then i noticed his indian woman and four indian kids.

pretty funny.

vailpass
12-30-2009, 04:24 PM
one time when i was about 15-16 years old the local klan leader spotted me at a gas station. He pulled his car up and was talking all this 'white brother' bullshit, preachin and goin on and on about it. then i noticed his indian woman and four indian kids.

pretty funny.

:D Was her tribal name itsallpinkontheinside?

MOhillbilly
12-30-2009, 04:28 PM
:D Was her tribal name itsallpinkontheinside?

I think, if i remember right, it was......bob rapeaho

vailpass
12-30-2009, 04:35 PM
I think, if i remember right, it was......bob rapeaho

LMAO

patteeu
01-02-2010, 09:37 AM

I think you believe this only because it reflects your own attitudes when your party is out of power. Not everyone thinks like you do, jettio. You don't see the current opposition calling on Obama to release more gitmo detainees knowing that those releases will lead to more embarrassing attacks, for example.