PDA

View Full Version : MU Furman v. Missouri

Pages : [1] 2

Frazod
09-19-2009, 01:28 PM
WTF? No game thread until we're up on our KUpcake 35-0? You locals are slipping.

Molitoth
09-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Who is Furman? That game is a given.

I'm gonna watch Nebraska/VT

POND_OF_RED
09-19-2009, 01:30 PM
print em

Frazod
09-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Who is Furman? That game is a given.

I'm gonna watch Nebraska/VT

There should still be game thread. Every beaker non-conference game is a given, too, but it doesn't stop them.

KC_Connection
09-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Furman? When is Missouri going to play a good team? :)

Frazod
09-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Furman? When is Missouri going to play a good team? :)

LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
It's hard to have a game thread when it's PPV. I listened to it while I was out on a walk with the canines earlier. Caught the long pass from Gabbert to Perry and Gabbert's 40 yard TD run.

Buehler445
Who does MU have next week?

Frazod
09-19-2009, 01:34 PM
42-0 at the half. Goddamn. %(/

Frazod
09-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Who does MU have next week?

Nevada.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Damn i thought it was bad when bowling green was owning us last week

WoodDraw
09-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Nevada.

Finally ESPN again. This PPV crap sucks.

petegz28
09-19-2009, 01:47 PM

real fucking nail biter....

BCD
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
They're playing Furman? LMAO

Stewie
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
How does one schedule Furman? Jesus, Baker University wasn't available? Their enrollment is smaller than high schools in the KC area.

WoodDraw
09-19-2009, 02:10 PM
How does one schedule Furman? Jesus, Baker University wasn't available? Their enrollment is smaller than high schools in the KC area.

Pay them money? God knows. The continued rise in bs non-conference games drives me crazy. But that's what the BCS system leads to. I think we do better than a lot of programs, but these games suck.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Frazod?

Furman? Seriously?

Frazod
09-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Frazod?

Furman? Seriously?

You're just jealous. :p

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey, Dottie Pepper of the LPGA went to Furman.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 02:15 PM
You're just jealous. :p

Who even knew Furman has a football team until today?

Sure-Oz
09-19-2009, 02:15 PM
42-6 now after a 75 yard drive

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Jeez, I'm real sorry I missed kick off. Nice surprise to come home to though.

(I'm not taking ANYONE for granted this year)

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Jeez, I'm real sorry I missed kick off. Nice surprise to come home to though.

(I'm not taking ANYONE for granted this year)

Olathe school of the deaf wants to know if MU would schedule them?

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Olathe school of the deaf wants to know if MU would schedule them?

As opposed to KU, who has been coasting down Sugar Sweet Hill since week one?

You got NO room to talk. None.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Furman was a replacement game after someone pulled out in February, IIRC.

Stewie
09-19-2009, 02:46 PM

You got NO room to talk. None.

At least our opponents have an enrollment over 2,500 and have an athletic budget for football. Furman is a disgraceful opponent to have on your schedule. Furman wanted a paycheck, MU wanted a win. Back when KSU wanted any possible win, Bill Snyder would have never scheduled Furman.

TheNewRegime
09-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Furman was a replacement game after someone pulled out in February, IIRC.

Correct.. SMU backed out of a scheduled game at MU.

Stewie
09-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Correct.. SMU backed out of a scheduled game at MU.

Wrong. MU cancelled.

Next year’s schedule has an opening Sept. 19 to replace part of a two-game series against SMU that was canceled to make room for the Tigers’ annual neutral-site game against Kansas. The school is trying to find a team from the Football Championship Subdivision.

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I am sure that Michigan would be happy to tell you that you can't take a Southern Conference team lightly...Furman is in the same conference as Appalachian State..

Just as an FYI...Auburn is scheduled to play Furman later this year also.

mmaddog

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Furman was undefeated coming into this game at 2-0. Just wanted to point that out.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:15 PM

You got NO room to talk. None.ROFL

Maybe we should of scheduled Bowling Green?

Stewie
09-19-2009, 03:15 PM
I am sure that Michigan would be happy to tell you that you can't take a Southern Conference team lightly...Furman is in the same conference as Appalachian State..

Just as an FYI...Auburn is scheduled to play Furman later this year also.

mmaddog

Furman, who is obviously grubbing for money, doesn't make them a formidable opponent.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 03:16 PM
At least our opponents have an enrollment over 2,500 and have an athletic budget for football. Furman is a disgraceful opponent to have on your schedule. Furman wanted a paycheck, MU wanted a win. Back when KSU wanted any possible win, Bill Snyder would have never scheduled Furman.

Shut your fuckin' douche hole. If it were up to me, MU would have to prove it every week in a "Bowling Green"-type game against a better opponent each week, but I don't have control over that now do I?

I purposely stay the fuck out of KU game threads because I can't stand you idiotic fuckers going full retard every fucking week.
But you dumbassed, clownshoe, cocksucking beaker FUCKS just have to come around "wetting your beak" in OUR Game threads, don't you?

Well here's some advice, motherfucker:

Think long and hard about what happened to the LAST iconic asshole who kept going around, fucking with people, and asking if he could "wet his beak a little":

http://billsmovieemporium.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/godii.jpg

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:16 PM
ROFL

Maybe we should of scheduled Bowling Green?

Should HAVE scheduled Bowling Green. Is this what Kansas education gets you?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Shut you ****in' douche hole. If it were up to me, MU would have to prove it every week in a "Bowling Green"-type game against a better opponent each week, but I don't have control over that now do I.

I purposely stay the **** out of KU game threads because I can't stand you idiotic ****ers going full retard every ****ing week.
But you dumbassed, clownshoe, cocksucking beaker ****S just have to come around "wetting your beak" in OUR Game threads, don't you?

Well here's some advice, mother****er:

Thing long and hard about what happened to the LAST iconic asshole who kept going around, ****ing with people, and asking if he could "wet his beak a little":

Maybe this will help...

http://www.schwimmerlegal.com/images/tamapxpearl.jpg

And

http://www.twinstoquints.com/Pacifier.jpg

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Should HAVE scheduled Bowling Green. Is this what Kansas education gets you?

Went to school in missouri.. What should you expect?

Stewie
09-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Shut you ****in' douche hole. If it were up to me, MU would have to prove it every week in a "Bowling Green"-type game against a better opponent each week, but I don't have control over that now do I.

I purposely stay the **** out of KU game threads because I can't stand you idiotic ****ers going full retard every ****ing week.
But you dumbassed, clownshoe, cocksucking beaker ****S just have to come around "wetting your beak" in OUR Game threads, don't you?

Well here's some advice, mother****er:

Think long and hard about what happened to the LAST iconic asshole who kept going around, ****ing with people, and asking if he could "wet his beak a little":

Sorry. It's just too easy to make fun of a program that has never won anything of significance in football or basketball.

Frazod
09-19-2009, 03:21 PM

This bothered me for about half a second until I remembered that we open every season against a major conference opponent at a neutral site while the gayhawks open against scrubs like Nothern Colorado at home.

Yeah, you ladies sure are tough, Stooie.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Sorry. It's just too easy to make fun of a program that has never won anything of significance in football or basketball.

Actually I just come in to piss off ROR... Most of the MU guys on the board are pretty cool.

But its so easy to get ROR going.. Cant help it...ROFL

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 03:22 PM

One and out says what?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
This bothered me for about half a second until I remembered that we open every season against a major conference opponent at a neutral site while the gayhawks open against scrubs like Nothern Colorado at home.

Actually Frazod, its all about the conference games, then getting to a bowl game and winning it...

Other than that, I could careless if MU or KU scheduled Furman every weak in the non con schedule.. Conference and bowl games...

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
One and out says what?

http://media.kusports.com/img/wallpapers/2008/basketball/ring_wallpapers/championship_ring_1600x1200.jpg

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
What have you done for me lately?

Reerun_KC

BTW, it does at times piss me off to no end when teams schedule like that. Furman, Northern Colorado, Middle Tenn State, Jackson State and so on...

Why cant MU and KU schedule teams like Big 10 and Pac 10 home and home?

Tits McGee
Q: What's the hardest thing to do when going to school at KU?

A: Calling your parents and telling them your gay...

Stewie
09-19-2009, 03:26 PM

That game is worthless.

Reerun_KC
What have you done for me lately?

Made you mad and pissed you off in your own game thread....:D

Frazod
And isn't it always nice how some hateful little beaker faggot like Stooie always shows up to ruin an otherwise good-natured thread?

Maybe you cut down the level of vinegar in your douche.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:27 PM

Or telling them you want to be a MU fan.... :)

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:27 PM
And isn't it always nice how some hateful little beaker pillowbiter like Stooie always shows up to ruin an otherwise good-natured thread?

Maybe you cut down the level of vinegar in your douche.

That was funny...

Stewie
09-19-2009, 03:28 PM

That is an aberration of a really funny joke. It doesn't work so much in this context.

Raised On Riots
Made you mad and pissed you off in your own game thread....:D

YOU didn't make me "anything". Your fellow cock-gobbler is He Of The Douche.

Mosbonian
Furman, who is obviously grubbing for money, doesn't make them a formidable opponent.

No more than scheduling a Duke team who lost to a Richmond Spider team in the first week of the season...

Remember this is football not basketball...I might be more impressed if this was the Duke BB team.

mmaddog

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
YOU didn't make me "anything". Your fellow cock-gobbler is He Of The Douche.

I cant control every hawk fan... I just like to give Frazy a hard time... No harm intended, just good inter conference ribbing...

keg in kc
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM
I cant control every hawk fan... I just like to give Frazy a hard time... No harm intended, just good inter conference ribbing...Are you saying he's ribbed for your pleasure?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM
No more than scheduling a Duke team who lost to a Richmond Spider team in the first week of the season...

Remember this is football not basketball...I might be more impressed if this was the Duke BB team.

mmaddog

Dont know, this years Hawks team would hammer the dog shit out of Duke...

Stewie
09-19-2009, 03:31 PM

mmaddog

At least Duke has 14,000 students, not some high school passing themselves off as a college.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Are you saying he's ribbed for your pleasure?

Dude, that was very Gay.... The fact that you even thought of it that way is even more disturbing....

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 03:34 PM
At least Duke has 14,000 students, not some high school passing themselves off as a college.

Gee...I expected a better response....

Duke is almost always the doormat in the ACC when it comes to football....coming in here to bitch about scheduling when you are playing Northern Colorado and Dook is pretty weak.

mmaddog

keg in kc
09-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Dude, that was very Gay.... Well, duh. That was kind of the point. :evil:

luv
09-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Why am I seeing so many KU fans in this thread? Don't you have your own cupcake victory to celebrate?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Gee...I expected a better response....

Duke is almost always the doormat in the ACC when it comes to football....coming in here to bitch about scheduling when you are playing Northern Colorado and Dook is pretty weak.

mmaddog

Anybody talking smack about anyones non con is pretty freaking weak... Shit everyone has cupcakes in the early season.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM
That is an aberration of a really funny joke. It doesn't work so much in this context.Good point. Your parents already know you're gay if you attend KU.

Reerun_KC
Why am I seeing so many KU fans in this thread? Don't you have your own cupcake victory to celebrate?

It started off harmless banter...

There is some discussion about football in there somewhere....

Reerun_KC
Good point. Your parents already know you're gay if you attend KU.

Did you attend Pittsburg State?

luv
09-19-2009, 03:38 PM
It started off harmless banter...

There is some discussion about football in there somewhere....

Hmmm...

I guess I should keep reading back.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Hmmm...

I guess I should keep reading back.

It might take a few pages.... But keep reading...

ROR and Stewie got into it...

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 03:43 PM

And before you start acting like you schedule Top Teams every year, please review your schedule over the last few years.....it includes such vaunted powers as Florida International (2 years in a row), Sam Houston State, Southeastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, Louisiana Monroe, Florida Atlantic, and Appalachian State (yes Crappy Appy from the same conference as Furman)

Sounds like you are throwing stones from a glass house.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Anybody talking smack about anyones non con is pretty freaking weak... Shit everyone has cupcakes in the early season.

I would agree....like you stated in one of your other posts it is a pretty sad state of affairs when big D-1 teams schedule small schools and then trounce them unmercifully...

It happens in all sports....it's just as bad in BB too.

mmaddog

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I would agree....like you stated in one of your other posts it is a pretty sad state of affairs when big D-1 teams schedule small schools and then trounce them unmercifully...

It happens in all sports....it's just as bad in BB too.

mmaddog

I would much rather see KU play some respectable D1 Schools..

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I would much rather see KU play some respectable D1 Schools..

It would be interesting if you could put together a respectable point system that rewards you for playing a schedule that doesn't include cupcake teams.

mmaddog

JuicesFlowing
09-19-2009, 06:39 PM
It's hard to have a game thread when it's PPV. I listened to it while I was out on a walk with the canines earlier. Caught the long pass from Gabbert to Perry and Gabbert's 40 yard TD run.

Jason Whitlock was working on his latest love letter while that happened ... and we'll all hear about it tomorrow.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Jason Whitlock was working on his latest love letter while that happened ... and we'll all hear about it tomorrow.

Can't wait!:D

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 06:58 PM
It would be interesting if you could put together a respectable point system that rewards you for playing a schedule that doesn't include cupcake teams.

mmaddog

Agree. I think it would deter teams from scheduling Furman or Middle Tenn State or any other DII or lower..

But I have heard that alot of schools wont schedule teams like KU or MU, unless we give them a 2 for 1 type of deal. Which is bullshit.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Can't wait!:D

Yeah some great journalism and ballwashing... Yeah, just cant wait.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah some great journalism and ballwashing... Yeah, just cant wait.

Awwww...is him's jealous?ROFL

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Awwww...is him's jealous?ROFL

ROFL

Of what?

Whitlock? ROR you cant be serious can you? He has me by about 250 lbs. What is there to be jealous of?

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 07:26 PM
ROFL

Of what?

Whitlock? ROR you cant be serious can you? He has me by about 250 lbs. What is there to be jealous of?

Poor Sod, this is "his year" and he can't get no love from Fatty because Fatty knows where the REAL QB badassness truly resides...:shake:

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Poor Sod, this is "his year" and he can't get no love from Fatty because Fatty knows where the REAL QB badassness truly resides...:shake:

ROFL

So now Whitlock is a QB expert? You drinking the Jeff George koolaid?

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 07:48 PM
ROFL

So now Whitlock is a QB expert? You drinking the Jeff George koolaid?

Expert or no, it's good to see Fatty has improved his eye for talent, and knows where the pot O' gold lies.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Expert or no, it's good to see Fatty has improved his eye for talent, and knows where the pot O' gold lies.

Okay, I give? Who are you talking about?

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Okay, I give? Who are you talking about?

No, I give up. This conversation has gone full retard.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 08:11 PM
No, I give up. This conversation has gone full retard.

Okay... IF you say so...

Braincase
09-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Zohan was a Furman.

|Zach|
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Great win Tigers!

Looking forward to next week.

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/d7d18323-3ad7-4b6f-ba9f-1206a39f160f.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/2305cbb6-fb10-48d4-ac47-a93d5366d4c1.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/ef169db0-a834-4f91-8853-4f9ba5f46d2d.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/438b624f-fa3a-4e1f-9913-c8a7c8d0354d.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/20287079-4dd1-4ae0-865b-b1b0ab5dc3e6.jpg

http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/09/13/091209_002a_nk_mu_fb_vs_bgsu_t620.jpg?fbf2daa044e08a86b24c9c38cd7501865a0e2373

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Great win Tigers!

Looking forward to next week.

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/d7d18323-3ad7-4b6f-ba9f-1206a39f160f.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/2305cbb6-fb10-48d4-ac47-a93d5366d4c1.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/ef169db0-a834-4f91-8853-4f9ba5f46d2d.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/438b624f-fa3a-4e1f-9913-c8a7c8d0354d.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/20287079-4dd1-4ae0-865b-b1b0ab5dc3e6.jpg

http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/09/13/091209_002a_nk_mu_fb_vs_bgsu_t620.jpg?fbf2daa044e08a86b24c9c38cd7501865a0e2373

WOOHOO!! FURMAN IS A GOOD TEAM!

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Cool pics. GABBA-GABBA HEY!

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:13 PM

Just stop. You got clowned by a bunch of freshmen.

Brock
09-19-2009, 09:14 PM

VT isn't.

|Zach|
09-19-2009, 09:16 PM

Mizzou is absolutely going to beat the shit out of Nebraska. Just like last year.

Poor Huskers. Mizzou gets to sit around and reload with good talent in state and Nebraska has to sit around and try to convince kids born in the early 90's how good Nebraska used to be.

No wonder commentators don't even know who your QB is.

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 09:17 PM

So is Arkansas State.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:17 PM

Just think of all the character your team built from such a quality loss.

OnTheWarpath58
09-19-2009, 09:18 PM

LMAO

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Mizzou will win some games and Mizzou will lose some games. Either way, we won't be making ****ing coins to commemorate our coaches.

http://www.84sports.com/bmz_cache/1/1e08b49caacfbc3399a43546814d92a4.image.300x169.jpg

http://www.nebraskaredzone.com/images/A3807.gif

|Zach|
09-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Mizzou will win some games and Mizzou will lose some games. Either way, we won't be making ****ing coins to commemorate our coaches.

http://www.84sports.com/bmz_cache/1/1e08b49caacfbc3399a43546814d92a4.image.300x169.jpg

Oh wow, it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't look like clowns.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Mizzou is absolutely going to beat the shit out of Nebraska. Just like last year.

Poor Huskers. Mizzou gets to sit around and reload with good talent in state and Nebraska has to sit around and try to convince kids born in the early 90's how good Nebraska used to be.

No wonder commentators don't even know who your QB is.

What are you talking about? Nebraska is ranked ahead of Mizzou. YOU'RE the one living in the past. Just like you used to live in a house before you decided to become a shitty artist.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:28 PM

Good for one cup of Nubby piss-brew and a ride on Henrietta Husker; the state's oldest living prostitute! Very Nice!

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:29 PM

Is that Missouris talking point? Mizzou fans are content with going 9-4 every year and getting their ass kicked by OU?

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Is that Missouris talking point? Mizzou fans are content with going 9-4 every year and getting their ass kicked by OU?

No, we're building a Championship Program, and stealing your state's talent to do so.

Cool angle, yes?:D

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:34 PM

Blaine Gabbert would have gotten you at least ONE first down there at the end....

eidt: Damn you, RoR!

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 09:36 PM

As a KU fan, I would be thrilled with 9-4 for a few more years as they keep building. As long as they are winning bowl games...

Until there is a national championship, does it really matter? This BCS stuff is a complete joke, There isnt a champion at the end...

Frazod
09-19-2009, 09:37 PM

Jesus you are a bitch.

Your team lost a close game to a top ranked team on the road. It is not the end of the world. Quit fucking crying.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Jesus you are a bitch.

Your team lost a close game to a top ranked team on the road. It is not the end of the world. Quit ****ing crying.

Okay Herm

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Blaine Gabbert would have gotten you at least ONE first down there at the end....

eidt: Damn you, RoR!

Josh Freeman anyone?

KcMizzou
09-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Jesus you are a bitch.

Your team lost a close game to a top ranked team on the road. It is not the end of the world. Quit ****ing crying.Between this guy and Sam (who suddenly "needs a break from football"), Nebraska's got some severely emo fans.

Lose a tough non-con nail-biter on the road, and they're on suicide watch.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Josh Freeman anyone?

I don't follow Tampa Bay.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't follow Tampa Bay.

You prolly didn't follow college football til Missouri was relevant either. Josh Freeman was going to sign with Nebraska and went to K-state instead.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:42 PM
As a KU fan, I would be thrilled with 9-4 for a few more years as they keep building. As long as they are winning bowl games...

Until there is a national championship, does it really matter? This BCS stuff is a complete joke, There isnt a champion at the end...Excellent take.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Between this guy and Sam (who suddenly "needs a break from football"), Nebraska's got some severely emo fans.

Lose a tough non-con nail-biter on the road, and they're on suicide watch.

I imagine you can hear the Linkin Park from all those Nebraskan stereoes all the way down in Mound City tonight.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:44 PM
You prolly didn't follow college football til Missouri was relevant either. Josh Freeman was going to sign with Nebraska and went to K-state instead.

I never even heard of college football until Missouri pisspounded Nebraska on their homecoming night last year.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:46 PM
I never even heard of college football until Missouri pisspounded Nebraska on their homecoming night last year.

Yea Pellinis first year. How many years did it take Pinkel to win 9 games again?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:46 PM
http://nebraska.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

PWNT

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:47 PM
I imagine you can hear the Linkin Park from all those Nebraskan stereoes all the way down in Mound City tonight.

ROFL "I CRAPPED SO HARD, AND GOT SOME FARTS, BUT IN THE END, I LIKE IT IN THE POOTER"!

KcMizzou
I never even heard of college football until Missouri pisspounded Nebraska on their homecoming night last year.Seriously.

Until that night, I didn't even know Mizzou had a football team. But after they beat the Huskers, I read about it, and became a huge fan. Who'd have ever thought such a thing could happen?

Frazod
http://nebraska.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

PWNT

I wonder how many of them will pull a Gabbert after we slaughter you in two weeks?

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:48 PM
I imagine you can hear the Linkin Park from all those Nebraskan stereoes all the way down in Mound City tonight.I feel sorry for the Nebraska women and children tonight that are "experiencing the pain" of this loss courtesy of Husker fan.

Chocolate Hog
I wonder how many of them will pull a Gabbert after we slaughter you in two weeks?

Like Mizzou did to Bowling green?

Bowser
Yea Pellinis first year. How many years did it take Pinkel to win 9 games again?

Oh, like, forever. Must really piss you off to have such a historically bad team own your team how many years in a row now?

Just in case nobody has told you up to this point - You are displaying an impressive ability to bring the butthurt for a one point loss to a ranked team on the road. Have some pride, for fuck's sake.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Like Mizzou did to Bowling green?I'll take a 7 point win.

Frazod
09-19-2009, 09:50 PM

At least according to the level of your whining, Bowling Green might be better than Nebraska.

Bowser

3-0

Chocolate Hog
Oh, like, forever. Must really piss you off to have such a historically bad team own your team how many years in a row now?

Just in case nobody has told you up to this point - You are displaying an impressive ability to bring the butthurt for a one point loss to a ranked team on the road. Have some pride, for ****'s sake.

You can tell this is Chiefsplanet when someone says you should be happy you lost a game you were winning the whole time.

Mizzou hasn't beaten Nebraska that many times in a row compared to all the ass kickings Nebraska has given Mizzou trhoughout the years. Raised On Riots was saying how Mizzou was out recruiting Nebraska in its own state which isn't true, infact its the opposite.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Excellent take.

Well when you actually think about it. For a program on the rise. Its not about BCS championships as its about winning bowl games... Same thing for MU. They need to win bowl games to keep getting recruits. Sure the bigger the bowl the better for the school and conference. Winning the Orange Bowl a couple of years ago for KU was huge no doubt.

Only the fans get bent about the bowl seeding. All that matters is you win and each year try and get better.

Until there is a true NC game. Winning a BCS championship would be cool, but its still not a true National Title.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
3-0

Rankings. Heh and if we want to talk about last year Nebraska even went to a better bowl. Cheers.

Mizzou_8541
You can tell this is Chiefsplanet when someone says you should be happy you lost a game you were winning the whole time.

Mizzou hasn't beaten Nebraska that many times in a row compared to all the ass kickings Nebraska has given Mizzou trhoughout the years. Raised On Riots was saying how Mizzou was out recruiting Nebraska in its own state which isn't true, infact its the opposite.

I'm confused...so Missouri isn't out recruiting Nebraska in Nebraska or Nebraska is out recruiting Missouri in Missouri?

Chocolate Hog
Well when you actually think about it. For a program on the rise. Its not about BCS championships as its about winning bowl games... Same thing for MU. They need to win bowl games to keep getting recruits. Sure the bigger the bowl the better for the school and conference. Winning the Orange Bowl a couple of years ago for KU was huge no doubt.

Only the fans get bent about the bowl seeding. All that matters is you win and each year try and get better.

Until there is a true NC game. Winning a BCS championship would be cool, but its still not a true National Title.

I agree but college sports are greedy. Are you in favor of the bowls and a plus one?

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:54 PM

Until there is a true NC game. Winning a BCS championship would be cool, but its still not a true National Title.Absolutely. Mizzou was predicted to fall back significantly this year, and they still may. BUT, if they can win 8-9 games, they will have a much easier time selling recruits on the program.

Frazod
Rankings. Heh and if we want to talk about last year Nebraska even went to a better bowl. Cheers.

Do you really want to talk about last year?

Bowser

I can sit here and tell you stories about how dominant the Royals were in the 70's and 80's, if it would make you feel any better.

Chocolate Hog
I'm confused...so Missouri isn't out recruiting Nebraska in Nebraska or Nebraska is out recruiting Missouri in Missouri?

He said Missouri was out recruiting Nebraska in Nebraska but they don't have a recruit from Nebraska signed. Nebraska has a 4 star recruit from Missouri signed.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Do you really want to talk about last year?

9-4 for a first year head coach and a bowl win. A better bowl then what Mizzou went to.

Pitt Gorilla
I can sit here and tell you stories about how dominant the Royals were in the 70's and 80's, if it would make you feel any better.ROFL

Awesome.

Bowser

Congrats on that! Did anyone tell you that Mizzou was the North champs last year?

Pitt Gorilla
9-4 for a first year head coach and a bowl win. A better bowl then what Mizzou went to.How did you do on homecoming?

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 09:56 PM
He said Missouri was out recruiting Nebraska in Nebraska but they don't have a recruit from Nebraska signed. Nebraska has a 4 star recruit from Missouri signed.

The signing period isn't until February...

Do you mean committed? If so, all I need to do is point to our starting QB and RT to tell you commitments don't mean much.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Congrats on that! Did anyone tell you that Mizzou was the North champs last year?

Cool do they get a ring for being the big 12 north champs? cuz both years they've won the team behind them went to a better bowl.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 09:57 PM
The signing period isn't until February...

Do you mean committed? If so, all I need to do is point to our starting QB and RT to tell you commitments don't mean much.Honestly, though, they should be able to get a good QB. I mean, right now, there doesn't appear to be much competition.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Cool do they get a ring for being the big 12 north champs? cuz both years they've won the team behind them went to a better bowl.

But...you guys finished BEHIND us. Right?

4th and Long
Settle down, Beavis.

Chocolate Hog
But...you guys finished BEHIND us. Right?

Nope Co-champions.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Nope Co-champions.

ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Nope Co-champions.When did you guys play in the Big 12 title game?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree but college sports are greedy. Are you in favor of the bowls and a plus one?

The plus 1 system would at least give us a some what of a true national champion. Heck the BCS was put in place to not have split titles, its happened once and should of happen twice at least.

it would be much better than the current system.

Also, you pointed out that NE went to a better bowl game. The only people that care about the bowls seeding is the fans. Sure people teams want bigger bowls, but the fact is, they want to win the bowl they go to, to improve the quality of recruits.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:01 PM
When did you guys play in the Big 12 title game?

Who played in a better bowl again?

Mizzou_8541

The 90's. Come on man, we have been over this.

Bowser
Nope Co-champions.

Incorrect. You lost head-to-head against us. That = Nebraska behind Mizzou. Sorry, that's just the way it is, no matter how bad you wish it not to be.

But enough of this reminiscing. We're 3-0 this year, and I'm happy about it.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:02 PM
The plus 1 system would at least give us a some what of a true national champion. Heck the BCS was put in place to not have split titles, its happened once and should of happen twice at least.

it would be much better than the current system.

Also, you pointed out that NE went to a better bowl game. The only people that care about the bowls seeding is the fans. Sure people teams want bigger bowls, but the fact is, they want to win the bowl they go to, to improve the quality of recruits.

Teams get more money from certain bowls and the Gator Bowl was on New Years day which helps recruiting. Thats why the plus 1 would be the best so smaller schools would still get money for making a bowl game.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Who played in a better bowl again?

Who beat you on homecoming?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Incorrect. You lost head-to-head against us. That = Nebraska behind Mizzou. Sorry, that's just the way it is, no matter how bad you wish it not to be.

And Nebraska is ranked higher then Mizzou.

4th and Long
09-19-2009, 10:03 PM

Come on, Bowser. When will you learn that hitting a Nebraska Vampire in the eyes with the blinding light of truth will not result in their death? :D

Frazod
09-19-2009, 10:04 PM
And Nebraska is ranked higher then Mizzou until the new polls come out tomorrow.

FYP

Mizzou_8541
Who embarrassed you in Lincoln on homecoming?

FYP

Spott

Well, you can always go the trophy shop and have them make you bogus co-champion trophies even though you finished in 6th place in the conference.

Bowser
And Nebraska is ranked higher then Mizzou.

Yeah, enjoy that while it lasts.

KcMizzou
FYPDamn you're fast.

Chocolate Hog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_12_Conference_champions

Don't let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Absolutely. Mizzou was predicted to fall back significantly this year, and they still may. BUT, if they can win 8-9 games, they will have a much easier time selling recruits on the program.

That is why even if we lose to MU and have to listen to people like ROR about it. It all goes away when you win a bowl game.... Shit KU trying for their 3rd bowl win in a row? Hell they can go 8-9 wins and win a bowl game and it still be a historic year.

Mangino (regardless of his physical appearance) is a great football coach. I am thrilled that KU has him. Speaking to Bob Stoops earlier this year when we flew him up to Minnesota. He thinks highly of Mangino, very highly.

Pitt Gorilla
Who played in a better bowl again?I suppose the team that played in a BCS Bowl. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Chocolate Hog
FYP

You obviously don't watch college football. A team who lost to the #13 team at home by 1 point will drop out of the poll?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Mizzou only has 5 titles in all of its sports programs thats as many as Nebraska has in football. Thats comedy.

Mizzou_8541

ROFL It doesn't get much more credible than wikipedia.

Examine your source.

Frazod
You obviously don't watch college football. A team who lost to the #13 team at home by 1 point will drop out of the poll?

We are currently 26 in the AP poll and 25 in the coaches poll. And we won.

It's not like you were in the top 10.

And even if you maintain a higher ranking, it'll just be that much better when we kick your asses again in two weeks.

Bowser
09-19-2009, 10:07 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Kansas_City_Royals_season

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:07 PM
ROFL It doesn't get much more credible than wikipedia.

Examine your source.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/big12/nebraska/championships.php

You went to Mizzou so studying facts isn't a requirment.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:08 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Kansas_City_Royals_season

Weren't you the one talking about last year? Keep movin the goal post water boy.

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/big12/nebraska/championships.php

You went to Mizzou so studying facts isn't a requirment.

52-17

Bowser
09-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Weren't you the one talking about last year? Keep movin the goal post water boy.

Mizzou only has 5 titles in all of its sports programs thats as many as Nebraska has in football. Thats comedy.

/

Chocolate Hog
52-17

Better Bowl.

Higher ranking.

Chocolate Hog
/

You were the one bitching about the past then bringing it up when it suited your straw man argument.

Bowser
Better Bowl.

Higher ranking.

Still behind us.

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Better Bowl.

Higher ranking.

You went to a BCS Bowl?

Higher ranking until when?

Chocolate Hog
Still behind us.

Guess you don't know what CO-Champions means

Mizzou_8541
Better Bowl.

Higher ranking.

2-1

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:12 PM
You went to a BCS Bowl?

Higher ranking until when?

lol are you trying to say the Alamo Bowl is better then the Gator Bowl? For fucks sake you really don't know anything about college football.

Chocolate Hog
2-1

Better bowl.

Higher ranking.

Pitt Gorilla
Guess you don't know what CO-Champions meansWhen did you play in the Big 12 Championship game? You seem to be avoiding this question.

Frazod
09-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Better Bowl.

Higher ranking.

You're either a moron or deliberately lying. Missouri finished ranked 19th. Nebraska was ranked 29th.

Raised On Riots

ROFL That will never not be funny.

Spott
I suppose the team that played in a BCS Bowl. Otherwise, I have no idea.

I've never heard anyone brag about going to the Gator Bowl. It's a garbage bowl that usually gets a 3rd place Big East team against a middle of the pack ACC team. Last year Clemson finished in 9th place in the ACC and played against the 6th place team in the Big 12 in the Gator Bowl. Going to Jacksonville is viewed as a disappointment for most teams.

Mizzou_8541

Keep carrying that banner because we both know that after Zac Lee's play tonight, Nebraska just isn't going to get it done.

Suh and Helu are good. Everyone else. Meh. Right now kU is a MUCH better football team than you.

Frazod
09-19-2009, 10:14 PM
And keep in mind, you're the idiot that can't even spell BILLY correctly. LMAO

Reerun_KC
You're either a moron or deliberately lying. Missouri finished ranked 19th. Nebraska was ranked 29th.

I think he has spent to much time in Missouri, meth has taken a toll on him...

Chocolate Hog
Keep carrying that banner because we both know that after Zac Lee's play tonight, Nebraska just isn't going to get it done.

Suh and Helu are good. Everyone else. Meh. Right now kU is a MUCH better football team than you.

Based on what? You fucking moron they beat Duke, Northern Colorado, and UTEP.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:15 PM
And keep in mind, you're the idiot that can't even spell BILLY correctly. LMAO

Is that all you got? Good jober naperville Illinois!

Frazod

He must be in Kansas - we'd stop him at the border. :D

Bowser
You were the one bitching about the past then bringing it up when it suited your straw man argument.

Sure I was, only to show you what a joke it is to talk about how relevant the past is to the discussion of the 2009 football season. I, nor most of us, care what Nebraska did in years gone past, just as it doesn't matter to me what Mizzou did in years gone past. THIS year, we are undefeated. That's really all that matters to this point. You're not the first Husker fan to blow up about the past, but it still carries as much weight now as it did for the other guy. In the end, you both just look silly trying to build the modern day Nebraska up by using the accomplishments of years gone past. Talking about how many national titles you've had, or how many years you owned the Big 8 doesn't get you Blaine Gabbert, or give you a stop against the Hokies TODAY.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Based on what? You ****ing moron they beat Duke, Northern Colorado, and UTEP.When did you play in the Big 12 Championship game?

Mizzou_8541
Based on what? You ****ing moron they beat Duke, Northern Colorado, and UTEP.

They are CLEARLY a better team than you.

Reerun_KC
He must be in Kansas - we'd stop him at the border. :D:cuss:

Frazod
Is that all you got? Good jober naperville Illinois!

Is that all you've got? Naperville is one of the best places to live in the country.

Raised On Riots

As opposed to the mind-expanding, culturally-rich experience that IS Guthrie, Oklahoma?

Spott
09-19-2009, 10:17 PM
ROFL That will never not be funny.

I'm still waiting on the '99 Chiefs to raise their co-AFC West championship banner.

Reerun_KC
Based on what? You ****ing moron they beat Duke, Northern Colorado, and UTEP.

yes they did and they are 3-0....

Chocolate Hog
Is that all you've got? Naperville is one of the best places to live in the country.

If you like fucking your cousin, sure.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:18 PM
As opposed to the mind-expanding, culturally-rich experience that IS Guthrie, Oklahoma?

Your learning Jr, Your learning...

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm still waiting on the '99 Chiefs to raise their co-AFC West championship banner.

ROFL

Reminds me of "Co-Chief Resident" from Scrubs.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Sure I was, only to show you what a joke it is to talk about how relevant the past is to the discussion of the 2009 football season. I, nor most of us, care what Nebraska did in years gone past, just as it doesn't matter to me what Mizzou did in years gone past. THIS year, we are undefeated. That's really all that matters to this point. You're not the first Husker fan to blow up about the past, but it still carries as much weight now as it did for the other guy. In the end, you both just look silly trying to build the modern day Nebraska up by using the accomplishments of years gone past. Talking about how many national titles you've had, or how many years you owned the Big 8 doesn't get you Blaine Gabbert, or give you a stop against the Hokies TODAY.

Hey buddy do you ever read what recruits say when they sign with Nebraska? You know the past is releveant to recruits? If it wasn't why does Nebraska still get 4 star recruits?

Frazod
09-19-2009, 10:20 PM
If you like fucking your cousin, sure.

LMAO

At least my cousins can spell their own names correctly, fucktard.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Your learned Jr, Your learned by first-hand experience, and the got the Hell out as fast as physics would allow..

That I can not deny.:D

Reerun_KC
Hey buddy do you ever read what recruits say when they sign with Nebraska? You know the past is releveant to recruits? If it wasn't why does Nebraska still get 4 star recruits?

Since your Nebraska and you have such a profound history, shouldnt you be getting more 5 star recruits, instead of 4 star recruits.. Hell KU is getting loaded with 3-4 stars...

I thought you were so much better than them?

Spott
If it wasn't why does Nebraska still get 4 star recruits?

Because OU, UT, TT, MU and KU have already turned them down and they have no where else to go.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:22 PM
That I can not deny.:D

My time will come, but for now, Kids and school is whats important. Until then, we just wrap ourselves up in our kids lives and enjoy life.

Chocolate Hog
LMAO

At least my cousins can spell their own names correctly, ****tard.

Yea Frazord your teeth are the same color as your rusting el camino.

Chocolate Hog
Because OU, UT, TT, MU and KU have already turned them down and they have no where else to go.

That makes alot of sense

Sully
09-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh snap!!!!
It's NAPERVILLE smack talk!!!!!!

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em folks, this one'll be a doozy!!!!

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Yea Frazord your teeth are the same color as your rusting el camino.

That is just a terrible attempt.

Mosbonian
09-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Settle down, Beavis.

4th!!!! What up guy?

Good to see you...

mmaddog

Bowser
09-19-2009, 10:25 PM

LMAO That is comedy gold! What the hell is he supposed to say? "Yeah, it was OK, I guess. Lincoln is just a whole lot closer to home than Miami or Los Angeles is, so I guess I'll just give it a go here."

I can't express clearly enough to you just how little I fucking care what any Nebraska recruit has to say about the place. Really. Nor should you. You should be more interested in if these 4 star guys can hold on in a game that was statistically dominated by you, not give up the go ahead score in the final minute.

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 10:26 PM
This thread had zero action during the game, the after shock has been reverberating for hours.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:26 PM
LMAO That is comedy gold! What the hell is he supposed to say? "Yeah, it was OK, I guess. Lincoln is just a whole lot closer to home than Miami or Los Angeles is, so I guess I'll just give it a go here."

I can't express clearly enough to you just how little I ****ing care what any Nebraska recruit has to say about the place. Really. Nor should you. You should be more interested in if these 4 star guys can hold on in a game that was statistically dominated by you, not give up the go ahead score in the final minute.

Guess you don't know what a rebuilding defense is.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:27 PM
This thread had zero action during the game, the after shock has been reverberating for hours.

Playing Furman can not be considered a real game... More like a practice/scrimmage... You cant count that in your record books...

Raised On Riots
My time will come, but for now, Kids and school is whats important. Until then, we just wrap ourselves up in our kids lives and enjoy life.

Gotta' do what's right.:thumb:

Bowser
Guess you don't know what a rebuilding defense is.

Nor does Pelini, apparently.

Raised On Riots
09-19-2009, 10:28 PM

HI-YO! LMAO

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:29 PM

Yea the defense was awful

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Playing Furman can not be considered a real game... More like a practice/scrimmage... You cant count that in your record books...
This was covered hours ago, Florida Int., etc............

Spott
09-19-2009, 10:30 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why a Nebraska fan is so pissed that we beat Furman. I don't remember any MU for KU fans throwing a fit when NU beat up on Arkansas St or Florida International.

Reaper16
09-19-2009, 10:30 PM
This thread is like spring training for smack talk. Step it up to regular season effectiveness, 'gents.

Sully
09-19-2009, 10:31 PM
This thread is like spring training for smack talk. Step it up to regular season effectiveness, 'gents.

I was looking forward to more heated Naperville mudslinging, but have been, up to now, completely let down.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Guess you don't know what CO-Champions meansWhen/who did NU play in the Big 12 Championship game last year, Billay?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:32 PM
I was looking forward to more heated Naperville mudslinging, but have been, up to now, completely let down.

Show us what ya got Sully!

Sully
09-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Show us what ya got Sully!

Never been.
I'm sure it's a fine town. Hell, it may be on the list of places my wife look into moving to in the near future.
You seemed to have info I didn't, about the town, though. So I was hoping you'd "bring it." But apparently it's already been "brought'en." This whole story makes me sad.

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 10:35 PM

Your weak-ass commits make me tired all over. You beat Duke, f***ing Duke...

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Never been.
I'm sure it's a fine town. Hell, it may be on the list of places my wife look into moving to in the near future.
You seemed to have info I didn't, about the town, though. So I was hoping you'd "bring it." But apparently it's already been "brought'en." This whole story makes me sad.

I told you the chicks teeh in Napervillie are the same color as there rotting el caminos. Is your wife Jilly?

Sully
09-19-2009, 10:36 PM
I told you the chicks in Napervillies teeth are the same color as there rotting el caminos. Is your wife Jilly?

Are you hitting on me?

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:36 PM
I told you the chicks teeh in Napervillie are the same color as there rotting el caminos. Is your wife Jilly?Why are you avoiding the Big 12 title game question, Billay?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Your weak-ass commits make me tired all over. You beat Duke, f***ing Duke...
ROFL

Dont cry buddy, its a joke...

At least Duke is DI.... As weak as it may be...

Chocolate Hog
Are you hitting on me?

No i'm not Chase Daniel.

Reerun_KC
Why are you avoiding the Big 12 title game question, Billay?

This.....

Why you skirting the question? man up and let us know..

Tits McGee
Are you hitting on me?

Watch your balls, he is a sex fiend.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Why are you avoiding the Big 12 title game question, Billay?

Wheres your big 12 championship? Thats right Mizzou didn't win the Big 12 and they tied with Nebraska.

4th and Long
4th!!!! What up guy?

Good to see you...

mmaddog
Sup, dog?

Being married to a hot nurse and chasing 2 kids has afforded me little time to play online. I'm sneaking in for just a bit to check up you guys. :D

Sully
No i'm not Chase Daniel.

I'll have you know he was very gentle.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:39 PM

I figured. Sully is a nice guy.

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Wheres your big 12 championship? Thats right Mizzou didn't win the Big 12 and they tied with Nebraska.No, we didn't win the Big 12 Championship. We got schooled. However, we were actually invited to the game, as MU was the Big 12 North Champion. Why didn't Nebraska get an invite?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:40 PM
No, we didn't win the Big 12 Championship. We got schooled. However, we were actually invited to the game, as MU was the Big 12 North Champion. Why didn't Nebraska get an invite?

You already said there wasn't a co-champion and were proven wrong. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Sup, dog?

Being married to a hot nurse and chasing 2 kids has afforded me little time to play online. I'm sneaking in for just a bit to check up you guys. :D

Marrying a hot nurse is a good thing...

My little nurse makes scrubs look soooooo ggoooooooddddd!

Spott

He was so gentle that he let the cornholers off the hook and left the game when it was 52-10 in the 3rd quarter.

Pitt Gorilla
You already said there wasn't a co-champion and were proven wrong. Just admit you were wrong and move on.Perhaps you should provide the quote that was "proven wrong." Once again, why didn't Nebraska get invited to the game?

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Perhaps you should provide the quote that was "proven wrong." Once again, why didn't Nebraska get invited to the game?

They not teach you how to use ths search button at Pitt State? You can find the quote.

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:43 PM
You already said there wasn't a co-champion and were proven wrong. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

But seriously, I echo Pitt's comments. Why wasn't Nebraska invited?

UsualSuspects
09-19-2009, 10:43 PM
They not teach you how to use ths search button at Pitt State? You can find the quote.

Biggest loser from the facts. Prove me wrong Billay!

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
They not teach you how to use ths search button at Pitt State? You can find the quote.You stated that it existed. I think that you are a liar (well, actually I know that given your comments about Illinois losing to some other Illinois team).

Once again, why wasn't Nebraska invited to the Big 12 Championship game? Even your dumb ass should be able to answer this one.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2009, 10:45 PM
You stated that it existed. I think that you are a liar (well, actually I know that given your comments about Illinois losing to some other Illinois team).

Once again, why wasn't Nebraska invited to the Big 12 Championship game? Even your dumb ass should be able to answer this one.

Why did Nebraska go to a better bowl game?

Spott
09-19-2009, 10:45 PM

There is no such thing as a co-champion. The North division winner gets to play the South division winner. The winner of the championship game doesn't have to line up and play the runner up. You can call yourself the co-champion if it makes you sleep better at night, but everyone else calls it second place.

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:46 PM

Good one. What school did you go to?

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 10:46 PM
the clock is ticking.....

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Why did Nebraska go to a better bowl game?Unlike your chicken**** ass, I actually answered that question. Once again, why wasn't NU invited to play in the Big 12 Championship game?

Mizzou_8541
09-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Why did Nebraska go to a better bowl game?

They didn't. Why didn't NU play OU for the B12 Championship? You told me I don't know ***t about college football, so I am asking you to explain it to me.

Tits McGee
09-19-2009, 10:50 PM
They "travel" better, which is code for they are dying to get the hell out.