PDA

View Full Version : Life Hey folks Im in a situation, some thoughts would be appreciated.......

RedThat
09-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Okay, Im considering enrolling into university in the future. Anyway, that is not the point of this thread, Im taking an English course to enroll into university for next year and there happens to be this really SMOKIN hot girl in my class.

I mean she is absolutely incredible. I haven't approached her or spoken to her yet, mind you Im kinda shy because she is smokin hot causing me to feel intimidated abit. We happen to sit at the opposite ends of the room diagonally from each other. And we happen to look at each other briefly time to time. The other day when we were in class we looked at each other I initiated a smile towards her, and she smiled right back at me, then, she looked downwards towards the ground bit her lip and smiled.

There happens to be a garbage can right close by the table where Im sitting. From time to time she'll get up make a trip to the garbage can to throw out her trash and smile at me. Another time the teacher was summarizing a short story in class, cracked a few jokes about it, I laughed out loud and when I did the smokin hot girl looked right at me, smiled and her eyes kinda bulged forward towards me as if they were glowing.

Now, I've only been in this class for 2 weeks and the teacher said once she is familiar with everyones names she will arrange our seats in new groups, thats means I'll be sitting with new people. Hopefully I'll get lucky where we'll both sit at the same table.

NewChief
09-19-2009, 02:50 PM
I think she's a vampire and is trying to make you her victim. I'd eat lots of garlic and start wearing a cross.

milkman
09-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Quit being a pussy and persue that pussy.

Buck
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
ROOFIES

"Bob" Dobbs
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Go. For. It!

JD10367
09-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Tell her you believe in women being virgins when they marry. So ask if you can PIIHB.

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Does she use compact fluorescent light bulbs?

scorpio
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/chloroform.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
09-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Quit being a pussy and pursue that pussy.

No shit dude. She looked down, bit her lip, and what? Man the fuck up, or turn in your card. Life is full of peaks and valleys. Don't be afraid of greatness and screw yourself out of it's peaks.

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Just follow her around for a few days and find out what her routine is (where she lives, when she eats, sleeps, etc.). Then just show up at every place she goes and stand and stare at her for a couple of seconds, until she sees you. Then slowly walk away. Repeat. She'll find it irresistible.

Dartgod
09-19-2009, 03:12 PM
I think GoChiefs should take this one.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Good luck dude, Just talk to her, ask here about the class and what she thinks of it...

Then just be you. Good things come to those who are genuine...

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:14 PM

ROFL

He said it was a smoking hot girl.. Not some flaming dude looking for a sausage...

GoChiefs has zero game when it comes to women...

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Good luck dude, Just talk to her, ask here about the class and what she thinks of it...

Great advice, but that only works in movies. Pretend to be someone you aren't. Like maybe a drifter who's too cool for school, but with a sensitive side that you rarely show because of a traumatic incident.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Just talk to her...you won't get anywhere waiting

women aren't intimidating, you're making it that way

Simply Red
09-19-2009, 03:17 PM
PIIHB, fersure

Buck
09-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Just follow her around for a few days and find out what her routine is (where she lives, when she eats, sleeps, etc.). Then just show up at every place she goes and stand and stare at her for a couple of seconds, until she sees you. Then slowly walk away. Repeat. She'll find it irresistible.

Just make sure you do this outside of her house every once in a while.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEa1BYBgeQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEa1BYBgeQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RedThat
09-19-2009, 03:18 PM

:thumb: thank you. Its the best thing to be yourself, you're absolutely right. Talking to her will be natural, and more at ease.

allen_kcCard
09-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Pics.

Slackers.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2009, 03:20 PM
:thumb: thank you. Its the best thing to be yourself, you're absolutely right. Talking to her will be natural, and more at ease.

No problem... When I first met Mrs Reerun_KC she was and is still way out of my league. But I was just me. We hit it off and 18 years later are still happy as ever.

She is smoking hawt, way hotter than I could every dream of... So if you dont try or ask, you will never know...

You never know, she could be the one.......

keg in kc
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Make a move. Don't be an aggressive douchebag, but if she's making eyes at you, the interest is there. If you wait, somebody else might catch her eye, or that "cold sore" you had all spring long might come back. Do it now. Lunch, coffee, anything. Find some time to talk to her outside of the classroom. Waiting for her to come to you, or for the teacher to seat you together, isn't going to get you anywhere. Show some confidence.

RedThat
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Just talk to her...you won't get anywhere waiting

women aren't intimidating, you're making it that way

True. It's all in the mind.

What do I got to lose? Nothing.

Im too focused on the picking part and want it to happen I guess? that describes the feelings of nervousness, intimidation. Need to change that attitude I know.

rockymtnchief
09-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Have you tried coming out of the bathroom naked?

Seriously, a "hello" works wonders. If she doesn't run, introduce yourself. Shower first.

Good luck.

RedThat
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Make a move. Don't be an aggressive douchebag, but if she's making eyes at you, the interest is there. If you wait, somebody else might catch her eye, or that "cold sore" you had all spring long might come back. Do it now. Lunch, coffee, anything. Find some time to talk to her outside of the classroom. Waiting for her to come to you, or for the teacher to seat you together, isn't going to get you anywhere. Show some confidence.

your right dude

RedThat
09-19-2009, 03:27 PM
No problem... When I first met Mrs Reerun_KC she was and is still way out of my league. But I was just me. We hit it off and 18 years later are still happy as ever.

She is smoking hawt, way hotter than I could every dream of... So if you dont try or ask, you will never know...

You never know, she could be the one.......

thats right, you dont know till you try.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Time it so that class is ending, and you don't have to be anywhere afterwards. "Hi" is always a good start. Quickly followed with a smile, and, "My name is...". If the conversation lasts more than a minute and isn't totally awkward, as you're walking out mention you're gonna grab a cup of coffee at a nearby coffee shop (or something similar), and ask if she wants one. And don't try to be something you're not. Be casual, non-judgemental on any topic, and don't talk about yourself too much. Find a topic of conversation that animates you both.

Then, on the way to the coffee shop, you ask if she can help you move a sofa out of your van.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/RQb2m6VJ-eo/0.jpg

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Be somebody else. It's more interesting. Trust me.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM
True. It's all in the mind.

What do I got to lose? Nothing.

Im too focused on the picking part and want it to happen I guess? that describes the feelings of nervousness, intimidation. Need to change that attitude I know.

Just relax, be genuine and yourself....

i'm sure she will pick up on that just fine and respond well, you can do it

milkman
09-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Honestly, I believe this discussion belongs in "The pussification of America continues"

I mean, JFC, grow a set.

Bane
09-19-2009, 03:41 PM
You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal!!!!!!ROFL

Dante84
09-19-2009, 03:42 PM
You should work really, really hard to become her friend, and make her mix tapes and talk to her about her guy problems. Remember all sorts of little important details about her, and make an effort to buy her little gifts here and there. Call her buddy and pal a whole bunch.

Talk to the guys that she dates and tell them that she is really special and that they should respect her and treat her right- because she is a great girl. Get mad at her for not liking you more sometimes but don't tell her why, and then the next day be her best friend again. Continue the cycle randomly.

Later on, when she is getting married to some guy, Scream her name really loud and tell her that you are madly in love with her. She will slap you, and cry, and you will walk out like an asshole and go to some bar and end up getting arrested a few hours later for pissing on a bus stop and telling a cop to "mind his own fucking business, asshole!"

When you get home, smelling like prison, beer, and piss that you got on yourself while getting arrested, sit alone in the bathtub with no water and the lights off and cry. Softly at first, but then louder and harder until your upstairs neighbor bangs on the ceiling and tells you to "shut up down there!"

Go to bed with cheeks stained with tears, thinking of how you will never know her love.

It sounds crazy, I know, but it just...might....work!

milkman
09-19-2009, 03:42 PM
You're putting the pussy up on a pedestal!!!!!!ROFL

I always found it easier to look up the dress that way.

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:45 PM
You should work really, really hard to become her friend, and make her mix tapes and talk to her about her guy problems. Remember all sorts of little important details about her, and make an effort to buy her little gifts here and there. Call her buddy and pal a whole bunch.

Talk to the guys that she dates and tell them that she is really special and that they should respect her and treat her right- because she is a great girl. Get mad at her for not liking you more sometimes but don't tell her why, and then the next day be her best friend again. Continue the cycle randomly.

Later on, when she is getting married to some guy, Scream her name really loud and tell her that you are madly in love with her. She will slap you, and cry, and you will walk out like an asshole and go to some bar and end up getting arrested a few hours later for pissing on a bus stop and telling a cop to "mind his own ****ing business, asshole!"

When you get home, smelling like prison, beer, and piss that you got on yourself while getting arrested, sit alone in the bathtub with no water and the lights off and cry. Softly at first, but then louder and harder until your upstairs neighbor bangs on the ceiling and tells you to "shut up down there!"

Go to bed with cheeks stained with tears, thinking of how you will never know her love.

It sounds crazy, I know, but it just...might....work!

This is genius.

Bane
09-19-2009, 03:54 PM
I always found it easier to look up the dress that way.

Yeah no doubt,check out the lace huh???ROFL

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 03:54 PM
What's you age? 17? 18?

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 04:03 PM
I'll not wait for your answer because I'm assuming you are. Look, it's time to shit or get off the pot. This girl has given you plenty of signs and you better act now before some other guy jumps all over her. I'd start by approaching her before class and introducing yourself. Find something that you have in common to talk about. Yesterday's lecture, the weather, homework....you get the picture. Women love men with confidence and you are going to have to suck it up and get over that shyness or this is not going to happen for you. If, during this initial conversation she is friendly and open then take a chance and say something to the effect of "we should get together sometime" or " why don't you let me give you a call?" If she's not overly friendly don't give up, she may just be shy herself or trying to play hard to get. Look for obvious signs such as open body language and playing with her hair. If that happens chances are she's into you. Finally, what's the worst that can happen? If she's not into you so what? There is more vagina than penis in this world, time to move on to the next one.

Fat Elvis
09-19-2009, 04:04 PM
There happens to be a garbage can right close by the table where Im sitting. From time to time she'll get up make a trip to the garbage can to throw out her trash and smile at me.

She so wants this type of experience (http://www.kansas.com/197/story/970373.html?storylink=omni_popular)with you....

Gonzo
09-19-2009, 04:11 PM

It's not talk like a butt pirate day. I think you're confused again...
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
09-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I recommend that you pretend like you're a dude who isn't afraid to go talk to some strange.

Allow me to share my innovative pick-up line that I used to pretty nice levels of success in college: "Hello, my name is DeezNutz. How are you doing?"

If she gives you the cold shoulder, big fucking deal.

milkman
09-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I recommend that you pretend like you're a dude who isn't afraid to go talk to some strange.

Allow me to share my innovative pick-up line that I used to pretty nice levels of success in college: "Hello, my name is DeezNutz. How are you doing?"

If she gives you the cold shoulder, big ****ing deal.

I think he should quote your line, exactly as written.

Fairplay
09-19-2009, 04:15 PM

ROFL

DeezNutz
09-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I think he should quote your line, exactly as written.

DeezNutz would definitely close the deal. :D

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Pics.

Slackers.

Yep, this thread is worthless without them. If he can't make this happen there is always anti-freeze.

Buehler445
09-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Just go talk to her. You've got something to talk to her about with the class. Just start a conversation. When the conversation is winding down, set up something to see her again.

Rain Man
09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
You need to get her in a situation where you can ask her out and it's hard for her to say no. Have you tried bringing a speargun* to class, holding everybody hostage, and then pointing the speargun to your head while telling her you'll pull the trigger if she doesn't go to Chuckie Cheese with you? I bet she says yes.

* - A crossbow can be substituted if you don't live in a coastal area, but a speargun is generally preferred.

RedThat
09-19-2009, 04:59 PM
I'll not wait for your answer because I'm assuming you are. Look, it's time to shit or get off the pot. This girl has given you plenty of signs and you better act now before some other guy jumps all over her. I'd start by approaching her before class and introducing yourself. Find something that you have in common to talk about. Yesterday's lecture, the weather, homework....you get the picture. Women love men with confidence and you are going to have to suck it up and get over that shyness or this is not going to happen for you. If, during this initial conversation she is friendly and open then take a chance and say something to the effect of "we should get together sometime" or " why don't you let me give you a call?" If she's not overly friendly don't give up, she may just be shy herself or trying to play hard to get. Look for obvious signs such as open body language and playing with her hair. If that happens chances are she's into you. Finally, what's the worst that can happen? If she's not into you so what? There is more vagina than penis in this world, time to move on to the next one.

One thing I didn't mention, and my bad for not doing so, was that even before I started this English class, I seen her. I noticed her at the time of registration for the course, and on the very first day of school. On the first day class I rememberred her meeting some dude in the hallways giving him a hug and a kiss. who knows who that could be? her boyfriend? A cousin? A brother? It got me thinking for sure.

Fairplay
09-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Don't go weird on her like that dude from Yale.

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 05:01 PM
One thing I didn't mention, and my bad for not doing so, was that even before I started this English class, I seen her. I noticed her at the time of registration for the course, and on the very first day of school. On the first day class I rememberred her meeting some dude in the hallways giving him a hug and a kiss. who knows who that could be? her boyfriend? A cousin? A brother? It got me thinking for sure.

That's not your concern, it's hers and his. Just give it a go and stay away from the friend zone.

yeti
09-19-2009, 05:02 PM

What kind of kiss...you should be able to tell. Dude she wants you to B your L on her T's.

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 05:02 PM

Oh, and for the sake of the English teacher you didn't "seen her" you "saw her" or "encountered her."

RedThat
09-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh, and for the sake of the English teacher you didn't "seen her" you "saw her" or "encountered her."

Okay dude. Thanks

RedThat
09-19-2009, 05:06 PM
What kind of kiss...you should be able to tell. Dude she wants you to B your L on her T's.

It was a kiss on the cheek. Like a simple peck.

JohnnyV13
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Red, don't think about it, who that other guy is, or how sunspots might affect her affection for you. Just go talk to her. If she likes you, she'll respond positively as long as you don't make an ass of yourself.

Rain Man
09-19-2009, 05:10 PM

Find out if she's from the Ozarks. That would help you rule out "cousin".

(And before anyone gives me trouble, I'm from the Ozarks.)

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Find out if she's from the Ozarks. That would help you rule out "cousin".

(And before anyone gives me trouble, I'm from the Ozarks.)

So the fact that Jenny and I are cousins is a problem?

Rain Man
09-19-2009, 05:14 PM

It wasn't a problem for my parents, so I think you should be okay.

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 05:15 PM
It wasn't a problem for my parents, so I think you should be okay.

Whew, you had me worried for a second. I just about called my dad....wait, or was he my uncle?

gblowfish
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Start a casual conversation.
Make eye contact.
Smile.
Be calm.
Listen.
Answer every question she has with "I have a ten inch penis."
If she walks away, it wasn't to be.

Pioli Zombie
09-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Just take it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo
09-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Why? I mean, really - why? You are asking this group's opinion on what YOU should do regarding a girl that you find attractive? Are you retarded?

Either you ask her out or you don't. Or she asks you out. Or she doesn't. That's about it. If you don't ask her out, and she doesn't ask you out, then you aren't ever going to go out. If you ask her out and she says no, it's about the same thing as you sitting here asking a bunch of drunken, delusional football junkies what you should do about the situation rather than being proactive in your own life. If she says yes, then you are on your way to a potential relationship that will probably end for you in heartbreak and despair and a non-reversible manic depressive personality, but that's all in your rosy future.

But seriously - WTF? It's these types of posts that make me truly wonder if we aren't just some fictitious, surrealistic characters in some mad gods feverish nightmare.

Skip Towne
09-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Just take it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're not allowed in threads about women. They detest you.

Saccopoo
09-19-2009, 07:35 PM

It really depends on your state laws. In most states, it's perfectly legal to marry your first cousin.

the Talking Can
09-19-2009, 07:38 PM
surprise her by having sex with her ass

DeezNutz
09-19-2009, 07:40 PM

Fuck. My bad.

I must have misread what had actually been winking at him in class.

DaneMcCloud
09-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Are you retarded?

In my limited exposure and interaction to Mr. RedThat, I've concluded that he's at least mildly retarded if not a full-on retard.

Hope that helps with your evaluation, Mr. Saccopoo.

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 07:41 PM

This is a strategy that I've used in the past with no success. You should try this first.:thumb:

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 07:42 PM
In my limited exposure and interaction to Mr. RedThat, I've concluded that he's at least mildly retarded if not a full-on retard.

I've concluded that you believe 95 percent of the Planet is mildly retarded. No?

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Tell her you have a futon in your basement.

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I've concluded that you believe 95 percent of the Planet is mildly retarded. No?

Would he be wrong?

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Would he be wrong?

Which side do you consider me to be a part of? 5% or 95%?

Saccopoo
Would he be wrong?

No. Personally I think Dane's on one of his rare "gracious and kind" bents with this more than generous assessment.

JD10367

Hey, retards need love, too. And most of them are nicer than non-retards. Retards tend to be gentle souls who like flowers and animals and aren't mean or spiteful. They don't have their own 600-page threads about trying to get laid, or have delusions about the Denver Broncos being a Super Bowl team, or get into nasty debates about politics, college football, or Cassel vs. Croyle vs. Thigpen.

Unless, of cours, he's this guy. In which case, all bets are off.

milkman
09-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Whew, you had me worried for a second. I just about called my dad....wait, or was he my uncle?

It's uncle dad.

Geez, do we have to teach you hillbillies everything?

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Which side do you consider me to be a part of? 5% or 95%?

You're part of a particular 5%. :evil:

JimNasium
09-19-2009, 07:48 PM
You're part of a particular 5%. :evil:

:evil:

Lumpy
09-19-2009, 08:49 PM

Do this, but don't forget to signal before changing lanes. :D

DaneMcCloud
09-19-2009, 09:01 PM

No, not even close.

I'd put my estimate at somewhere between 10-15%.

:D

DaneMcCloud
09-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Do this, but don't forget to signal before changing lanes. :D

But by signaling, you missed the look on their face...

Braincase
09-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Ask her if she's like to come to your apartment to see your etchings. Then jump her.

RustShack
09-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Sigh, stretch, and put your arm around her. Once this is accomplished put your penis in any hole of your choice.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 10:36 PM
But by signaling, you missed the look on their face...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IOaEewD4p9w/SgmOKG0UXpI/AAAAAAAAAZY/4a_kyQgKVSM/s320/shocked-girl.jpg

Redrum_69
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
take her to the janitors closet and bang your eraser on her blackboard .

then orgasm on her chest the sentence "I will not puss out and be a shell of a human being"

Jewish Rabbi
09-19-2009, 11:53 PM
A few points

- Why hasn't H4L0 jumped in this relationship thread!?

- Ask her if she's ever had it in the can.

- Make sure she knows it's not premarital sex if you never plan on getting married.

Valiant
09-20-2009, 01:37 AM

What by talking about how he is going to fuck her real good??

munkey
09-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Okay, Im considering enrolling into university in the future. Anyway, that is not the point of this thread, Im taking an English course to enroll into university for next year and there happens to be this really SMOKIN hot girl in my class.

I mean she is absolutely incredible. I haven't approached her or spoken to her yet, mind you Im kinda shy because she is smokin hot causing me to feel intimidated abit. We happen to sit at the opposite ends of the room diagonally from each other. And we happen to look at each other briefly time to time. The other day when we were in class we looked at each other I initiated a smile towards her, and she smiled right back at me, then, she looked downwards towards the ground bit her lip and smiled.

There happens to be a garbage can right close by the table where Im sitting. From time to time she'll get up make a trip to the garbage can to throw out her trash and smile at me. Another time the teacher was summarizing a short story in class, cracked a few jokes about it, I laughed out loud and when I did the smokin hot girl looked right at me, smiled and her eyes kinda bulged forward towards me as if they were glowing.

Now, I've only been in this class for 2 weeks and the teacher said once she is familiar with everyones names she will arrange our seats in new groups, thats means I'll be sitting with new people. Hopefully I'll get lucky where we'll both sit at the same table.

I can see a 15-16 yr old asking this question but a college freshman? :shake:

You obviously didn't get a lot of :hump:'ing in high school....

Ari Chi3fs
09-20-2009, 02:42 AM
I would definitely go the Dante84 route... mixtape and empty bath tub tears... perfect.

BryanBusby
09-20-2009, 02:44 AM
Just tell her she's either going to go on a date with you at a fancy restaurant establishment like McDonalds where you will buy her whatever she can get for a buck forty five off the dollar menu....or you're gonna R Kelly her.

From there, it's all gravy.

Count Zarth
09-20-2009, 03:04 AM
The next time she tries to throw her garbage away get up and throw something away. Perfect opening to talk to her. Or you could not be a pussy, get there before class and introduce yourself.

Listen, I went to a club with a girl tonight, was halfway drunk, and completely wimped out at one point and let her go on the dance floor with some other skanks. It took me five minutes before I said to myself, "self, stop being a pussy, get on the dance floor with the hot piece of ass you drove to this club, and shove your crotch up against her ass." And I did.

DON'T BE A PUSSY

MikeMaslowski
09-20-2009, 03:47 AM

Are you European?

MikeMaslowski
09-20-2009, 03:48 AM
The next time she tries to throw her garbage away get up and throw something away. Perfect opening to talk to her. Or you could not be a pussy, get there before class and introduce yourself.

Listen, I went to a club with a girl tonight, was halfway drunk, and completely wimped out at one point and let her go on the dance floor with some other skanks. It took me five minutes before I said to myself, "self, stop being a pussy, get on the dance floor with the hot piece of ass you drove to this club, and shove your crotch up against her ass." And I did.

DON'T BE A PUSSY

And you are posting from the county jail?

Dante84
11-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Redthat girl issue bump.

Rain Man
11-18-2010, 10:21 PM
So did you ever end up sitting next to her, redthat?

Dante84
11-18-2010, 10:22 PM
I think she ended up studying with him...