PDA

View Full Version : Football Chargers: Jamal Williams to IR

Just Passin' By
09-19-2009, 02:47 PM
The division leader just took one on the chin:

In a surprising move, the Chargers have placed defensive tackle Jamal Williams on injured reserve, with a triceps injury.

The team announced the move moments ago.

Williams had been listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Ravens, due to an elbow injury.

Defensive end Andre Coleman has been elevated from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/19/chargers-send-jamal-williams-to-ir/

the Talking Can
09-19-2009, 02:49 PM
ouch

Buck
09-19-2009, 02:50 PM
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cus s::cuss:

Buck
09-19-2009, 02:51 PM
I think Ryan Sims is available.

the Talking Can
injuries are marty's curse for firing him

Von Dumbass
HOLY SHIT. That team has zero chance at the SB now.

Buck
09-19-2009, 02:52 PM

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/9/7/c978dbae2a585034ea31903d4860b859.jpg

the Talking Can
09-19-2009, 02:53 PM

uh...Denver has 0 chance

San Diego has a chance, but smaller one

Just Passin' By
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
It's verified on the Chargers site:

Williams to Reserve-Injured, Coleman signed to active roster
The San Diego Chargers placed defensive tackle Jamal Williams on Reserve-Injured with a tricep injury. Williams will miss the remainder of the ’09 season.

To fill Williams’ place on the active roster, the team signed defensive end Andre Coleman from its practice squad.

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/article-1/Williams-placed-on-Reserve-Injured/301a2bf7-610f-4201-b2b0-23f894833a48

milkman
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM

True.

But they're still better than any other team in the division.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 02:56 PM
http://www.indyweekblogs.com/scan/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/violin123-229x300.jpg

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Williams out for the season? OH YOU KNOW I'M GONE DRANK TO DAT

http://pigskinlovinglady.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/larryjohnson_chili_kennyburns.jpg

Basileus777
09-19-2009, 03:01 PM
As if that dline wasn't thin enough. They have Castillo, who is vastly overrated and the other end spot is being held down by a rotation of garbage like Travis Johnson, Ogembi Nwagbuo and Andre Coleman. Are they going to use Cesaire at NT? ROFL

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 03:05 PM
uh...Denver has 0 chance

San Diego has a chance, but smaller one

If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.

TheGuardian
09-19-2009, 03:06 PM
The Chargers were never a SB contender to begin with.

milkman
09-19-2009, 03:07 PM
If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.

When did they start providing computer access in padded rooms?

Basileus777
09-19-2009, 03:09 PM
The Chargers were never a SB contender to begin with.

That was obvious to anyone who is familiar with the Charger's roster.

And now without Williams that defense doesn't have a prayer of even being decent.

WhitiE
09-19-2009, 03:11 PM

lol dude..... just stop..... seriously.

Buck
09-19-2009, 03:12 PM

OMG....OMG....hold on....cant stop laughing....OMG

ROFL ROFL ROFL

LMAO LMAO LMAO

OMG.....OMG....

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

JD10367
09-19-2009, 03:15 PM

http://blog.justswell.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/funny-pictures-cat-has-a-big-dream.jpg

sd4chiefs
09-19-2009, 03:19 PM
http://www.indyweekblogs.com/scan/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/violin123-229x300.jpg

ROFL

sd4chiefs
09-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Has a team ever won a division with a 7 -9 record before?

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 03:22 PM
OMG....OMG....hold on....cant stop laughing....OMG

ROFL ROFL ROFL

LMAO LMAO LMAO

OMG.....OMG....

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

What is so funny? This is the most complete team Denver has had since 2005, and I would say we have more talent offensively now than we did that year.

We will win the AFC West and if a team like the Arizona Cardinals can make it to the SB so can Denver. We just got to get hot once the playoffs start.

keg in kc
09-19-2009, 03:24 PM
That's a killer.

Buck
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
What is so funny? This is the most complete team Denver has had since 2005, and I would say we have more talent offensively now than we did that year.

We will win the AFC West and if a team like the Arizona Cardinals can make it to the SB so can Denver. We just got to get hot once the playoffs start.

You are delusional.

MoreLemonPledge

Holy fuck. I know you're delusional, but this is completely stupid. That offense looked great against the Bengals. Take away the complete fluke of a TD catch at the end (that should have been intercepted) and the offense looked like garbage.

HAI, IF THE CADRINELS CAN WINE THE SUPRBWOL, SO CAN TEH CHEIF!

Demonpenz
fuck the broncos and chargers. there fight settled

keg in kc
09-19-2009, 03:27 PM
You are delusional.I think that guy must be the retarded donkey version of demonpenz.

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 03:29 PM

I can't stop laughing. Honestly.

This is the best post I have ever read on this site.

Maybe you could have added a few ifs. Maybe if 29 other teams in the NFL blow up, if 10 opponents don't show up, if you had a brain, etc...It took a miracle for you to beat Cinci. I'll laugh when the Browns beat you at home this week.

I can play this game too. If Matt Cassel doesn't incomplete a pass all year, if Larry Johnson turns into 2005 LJ, if the Chiefs defense hold their opponents to 3 points each game, then the Chiefs can win the SB.

I'll bet you whatever you want that the Broncos will not have a top 10 defense. You name your price.

You take being a homer to an entire new level.

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM

More talent offensively? Kyle Orton sucks. Sucks bad. Without a tipped miracle, his stats are an AbORTON.

What fucking drugs are you on?

CrazyPhuD
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM

Well to be honest denver's fans have already won the stupid bowl.

CrazyPhuD
09-19-2009, 03:34 PM

Sorry denver has a terrible offense combined with a still terrible defense...the only place you are going is the toilet bowl(along with honestly the rest of the AFC west).

Ask yourself the following question, if the game had been reversed and Cincy had won the game on a miracle tip, do you think there would be anyone talking about them going to the SB?

Shit it would be like KC playing Det the first game of the season and winning a squeaker and then trying to claim we're going to the 'ship!

milkman
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Sorry denver has a terrible offense combined with a still terrible defense...the only place you are going is the toilet bowl(along with honestly the rest of the AFC west).

Ask yourself the following question, if the game had been reversed and Cincy had won the game on a miracle tip, do you think there would be anyone talking about them going to the SB?

Shit it would be like KC playing Det the first game of the season and winning a squeaker and then trying to claim we're going to the 'ship!

Is there anyone other than the most delusional homer ever talking about the Donkeys going to the SB?

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks for my new sig, Know-nothing

Halfcan
09-19-2009, 03:47 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL:shake:

silly homer

Buck
09-19-2009, 03:48 PM

Thanks for my new sig, Know-nothing

Ditto.

the Talking Can
09-19-2009, 04:37 PM

it can not be said enough

you are a fucking retard.....i mean the like mother of all fucking retards

Buehler445
09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KnoMo is a fucking RETARD.

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 04:42 PM
it can not be said enough

you are a ****ing retard.....i mean the like mother of all ****ing retards

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 04:43 PM
i bet knowmos reps taken a hit

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 04:47 PM
I can't stop laughing. Honestly.

This is the best post I have ever read on this site.

Maybe you could have added a few ifs. Maybe if 29 other teams in the NFL blow up, if 10 opponents don't show up, if you had a brain, etc...It took a miracle for you to beat Cinci. I'll laugh when the Browns beat you at home this week.

I'll bet you whatever you want that the Broncos will not have a top 10 defense. You name your price.

You take being a homer to an entire new level.
I only need 3 ifs. The defense is fine. They will be somewhere in the top 15 in points allowed. The offense will continue to get better, if they start to click and Knowshon becomes the next LT like I expect, Denver will be in the playoffs this year.

I can play this game too. If Matt Cassel doesn't incomplete a pass all year, if Larry Johnson turns into 2005 LJ, if the Chiefs defense hold their opponents to 3 points each game, then the Chiefs can win the SB.

No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.

CupidStunt
09-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Probably the funniest shit ever posted in a sports forum.

Count Zarth
09-19-2009, 04:49 PM
That team is snakebitten.

Merriman last year, Jamal this year, Norv every year.

Stay down, bitch!

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 04:49 PM

I am not expecting Denver to go the SB. I think that if the offense gets better we are a SB caliber team.

That game should not have came down to a tipped pass. Denver was the better team. We owned them from the get go. Cinci put together one drive at the end of the game, that is it.

Denver's defense is legit. A lot of the leftovers from the Shanahan era were perfect fits for the 3-4.

Rain Man
09-19-2009, 04:50 PM
I bet Williams is faking this injury so he won't have to line up opposite Rudy Niswanger.

munkey
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.

16-0....are you serious...You really are a retard. 16-0 means nothing when it comes to winning the superbowl....RETARD.

Wait....Maybe you should ask Brady about that....hmmmmm:shake:

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
More talent offensively? Kyle Orton sucks. Sucks bad. Without a tipped miracle, his stats are an AbORTON.

What ****ing drugs are you on?

Kyle Orton is a good QB trapped in a Chicago where QB's go to die. He will have a higher QB Rating than both Jay Cutler and Matt Cassel when the year is over.

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 04:53 PM
I only need 3 ifs. The defense is fine. They will be somewhere in the top 15 in points allowed. The offense will continue to get better, if they start to click and Knowshon becomes the next LT like I expect, Denver will be in the playoffs this year.

did you NOT notice that your only td was a MIRACLE against a shit defense otherwise known as the bengals?

Jim Mora wants to know why your talking about playoffs.

Buck
09-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Kyle Orton is a good QB trapped in a Chicago where QB's go to die. He will have a higher QB Rating than both Jay Cutler and Matt Cassel when the year is over.

Fuck you you fucking idiot.

milkman
09-19-2009, 04:54 PM
I am not expecting Denver to go the SB. I think that if the offense gets better we are a SB caliber team.

That game should not have came down to a tipped pass. Denver was the better team. We owned them from the get go. Cinci put together one drive at the end of the game, that is it.

Denver's defense is legit. A lot of the leftovers from the Shanahan era were perfect fits for the 3-4.

Just stop.

You are a fucking idiot.

I'm surprised Donkey homers don't kick you in the nads for being a fucking stupid as you are.

You were a better team than the Bengals

Woo fucking whoo!

That's like saying Rosie O'Donnell is more attactive than Roseanne.

Poll your head out of your dumb ass.

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 04:55 PM

he couldnt beat out Fucking rex grossman...

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Denver was soooo much better than the Bengals that it took a miracle to win.

Buck
09-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Can someone be banned from CP for being a complete fucking idiot?

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Can someone be banned from CP for being a complete ****ing idiot?

hes trying real hard

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 05:00 PM

So by this token, Tom Brady had the ultimate team around him in 2007. He didn't win the SB. So does this mean he will never get that chance again?

Oh yeah, remember one thing, this "genius" coach of yours has a mancrush on our quarterback.

It's hilarious that you glorify Kyle AbORTON but criticize Matt Cassel.

Fuck yourself, faggot.

JohnnyV13
09-19-2009, 05:01 PM
God, its funny. I was going to neg rep KnowMo, but instead forgot to switch "i agree" to "I disagree". LOOLOL, so I positive repped him instead, all the while taunting him about Orton.

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 05:01 PM

BET ME MONEY.

PLEASE.

PICK YOUR TERMS.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:03 PM
he couldnt beat out ****ing rex grossman...

That wasn't his fault. That was the idiot GM and HC in Chicago. It is kind of hard to beat out a first round draft pick QB. Eventually they finally realized who the better QB was and Kyle Orton had a higher QB Rating and TD/INT ratio than Jay Cutler did before he got hurt.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:05 PM
BET ME MONEY.

PLEASE.

PICK YOUR TERMS.

I don't have a pay pal account, but I do have money on Poker Stars I could bet.

Buck
09-19-2009, 05:06 PM
How old are you KnowMo, seriously?

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:06 PM
God, its funny. I was going to neg rep KnowMo, but instead forgot to switch "i agree" to "I disagree". LOOLOL, so I positive repped him instead, all the while taunting him about Orton.

Don't worry, it was neg rep:thumb:

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
How old are you KnowMo, seriously?

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:08 PM
So by this token, Tom Brady had the ultimate team around him in 2007. He didn't win the SB. So does this mean he will never get that chance again?

Oh yeah, remember one thing, this "genius" coach of yours has a mancrush on our quarterback.

It's hilarious that you glorify Kyle AbORTON but criticize Matt Cassel.

**** yourself, pillowbiter.

Brady won 3 SB's prior to that one loss. He wasn't in love with Matt Cassel as much as he hated Jay Cutler. He didn't want Jay Cutler from day one. And I can't say that I blame him. Jay Cutler is an INT machine who McDaniels couldn't coach into a game manager.

Buck
09-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Did you graduate from high school?

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:10 PM
did you NOT notice that your only td was a MIRACLE against a shit defense otherwise known as the bengals?

Jim Mora wants to know why your talking about playoffs.

Knowshon was hurt.

Orton was hurt.

Jabar Gaffney had a broken thumb.

Our starting RG was injured and didn't play.

Brandon Marshall barely practiced at all in training camp.

Our offense will get better and better as the year goes on.

Buck
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Knowshon was hurt.

Orton was hurt.

Jabar Gaffney had a broken thumb.

Our starting RG was injured and didn't play.

Brandon Marshall barely practiced at all in training camp.

Our offense will get better and better as the year goes on.

Sounds like the most complete team you've had in years.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Did you graduate from high school?

I was expelled from high school, but I did have a 3.0 average at the time. Took my GED and got a high enough score to get a full scholarship to any college in my state. Haven't gone to college though.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Sounds like the most complete team you've had in years.

We have the pieces, they just have to gel together. By week 4 or 5 our offense should be in good shape.

Buck
09-19-2009, 05:13 PM
I was expelled from high school, but I did have a 3.0 average at the time. Took my GED and got a high enough score to get a full scholarship to any college in my state. Haven't gone to college though.

Bullshit.

Terribilis
09-19-2009, 05:13 PM

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dyMXYE_50Ts&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

go get 'em broncos
</object>

Count Zarth
09-19-2009, 05:14 PM
LOL

Colleges give FULL scholarships to GEDers?

TheGuardian
Knowshon Moreno is going to be a bust. Bookmark this post.

scott free
Tomlinson has hit the 100,000 mile mark, injuries will start nickel & diming him to death...now Williams is out of an already shaky D.

I believe i'll drink to that.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Bullshit.

Yeah I just made all of that up. ROFL

I actually was expelled from my high school twice. Once my freshman year and got back in for my junior year... Made it through that year and then got expelled again the first semester of my senior year.

I always had good grades I just kept getting into trouble.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:19 PM
LOL

Colleges give FULL scholarships to GEDers?

In WV they do if you get a certain score. Actually, if you have a 3.0 average all 4 years of high school they give you the same scholarship.

It's called the "Promise Scholarship"

Pasta Giant Meatball
The Bengals had injury problems as well Knowhomer. Palmer was coming off an injury and who knows if that heped make the most awesome Denver D look so good.

Buck
Yeah I just made all of that up. ROFL

I actually was expelled from my high school twice. Once my freshman year and got back in for my junior year... Made it through that year and then got expelled again the first semester of my senior year.

I always had good grades I just kept getting into trouble.

First of all,

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who was expelled twice.

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who has a 3.0 GPA

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who got a GED instead of a real Diploma.

Secondly, since you didn't take the scholarship for a chance at free college you are a retard.

TheGuardian
09-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Tomlinson has hit the 100,000 mile mark, injuries will start nickel & diming him to death...now Williams is out of an already shaky D.

I believe i'll drink to that.

Yup. I said Tomlinson was done before the season started.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:24 PM
First of all,

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who was expelled twice.

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who has a 3.0 GPA

No college gives a full scholarship to anyone who got a GED instead of a real Diploma.

Secondly, since you didn't take the scholarship for a chance at free college you are a retard.

Home-schooled students must complete the GED examination and submit official scores to the PROMISE Scholarship office by July 1, 2010. An applicant must achieve a minimum score of 2500.
http://wvhepcnew.wvnet.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=0

A student must graduate with a minimum core and overall 3.0 GPA (grade point average) or whatever is locally considered a "B" average (weighted grades may be used). The minimum core class requirements are:

* English - 4 credits
* Mathematics - 3 credits
* Social Sciences - 4 credits
* Natural Sciences - 3 credits

http://wvhepcnew.wvnet.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=0

I was eligible for the high school scholarship until I was kicked of school the second time. I still don't know what I want to major in so I have never went.

Basileus777
09-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Stop hating, KnowMo is probably the best poster on this board.

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 05:29 PM

You are a dumber fuck than I imagined.

So let me get this straight. You were expelled, took the GED exam and were offered a full ride, but didn't go?

I know you are telling the truth because honestly you couldn't make up a dumber fucking story.

LaChapelle
09-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Has a single post ever been stickied?

JD10367
09-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Has a single post ever been stickied?

No, I doubt his single post has ever been stickied, except by himself while watching "Sailor Moon". Oh, wait, did you meant, like, on the board? Never mind.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:47 PM
You are a dumber **** than I imagined.

So let me get this straight. You were expelled, took the GED exam and were offered a full ride, but didn't go?

I know you are telling the truth because honestly you couldn't make up a dumber ****ing story.

I qualified for the Promise Scholarship and didn't go. I don't know what I want to do yet. I am not gonna go get a degree and then have to go to a job that I will hate every day of my life for the next 50 years.

Basileus777
09-19-2009, 05:48 PM
I qualified for the Promise Scholarship and didn't go. I don't know what I want to do yet. I am not gonna go get a degree and then have to go to a job that I will hate every day of my life for the next 50 years.

You hardly have to decide your profession before you even go to college. Most people certainly don't.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 05:49 PM

Considering the unbelievable crap you spew on this board with a straight face, I'm thinking "politician". I'm serious. You're born for it.

|Zach|
09-19-2009, 05:50 PM
This thread has progressed nicely.

DBOSHO
09-19-2009, 05:53 PM
KnowMo was captain of the debate team

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:53 PM
You hardly have to decide your profession before you even go to college. Most people certainly don't.

Yeah, but you have to pick a major and I have no clue what I want to major in. I will figure it out one of these days.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Considering the unbelievable crap you spew on this board with a straight face, I'm thinking "politician". I'm serious. You're born for it.

All of my teachers said I should be in politics or be a lawyer.:D

Buck
09-19-2009, 05:54 PM
You could be Pat Bowlen's fluffer.

Just Passin' By
09-19-2009, 06:23 PM

The following teams would all have to die in crashes in order for Denver to have any shot whatsoever at a Super Bowl victory this season:

S.D.
Pitt
Bal
NE
NYJ
Ten
Ind
NYG
Phi
Dal
Was
Min
G.B.
N.O.
Atl
Sea

If every single one of the above teams was to meet with fiery death, the Broncos would have an outside shot at winning the Super Bowl.

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2009, 06:33 PM
In WV they do if you get a certain score. Actually, if you have a 3.0 average all 4 years of high school they give you the same scholarship.

It's called the "Promise Scholarship"

West Virginia. Expelled from high school. Twice. West Virginia.

My God, if you live in West Virginia and can pump a gallon of gas without setting yourself and the goat you're dating on fire, they'll give you a GED right on the spot.

It's all becoming clearer now.

corandval
09-19-2009, 06:45 PM
If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.ROFL What in the hell are you smoking!

Just Passin' By
09-19-2009, 06:55 PM

My God, if you live in West Virginia and can pump a gallon of gas without setting yourself and the goat you're dating on fire, they'll give you a GED right on the spot.

Assuming you're actually in California (I don't know you well enough to be sure), you've really got no room to shit on West Virginia. 2007 scale scores:

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cMAT%2c5%2c0%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cSCI%2c5%2c1%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cRED%2c5%2c1%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cWRI%2c5%2c0%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

And now that I've had to defend West Virginia from California, I feel as if I just broke up a retard fight.

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Assuming you're actually in California (I don't know you well enough to be sure), you've really got no room to shit on West Virginia. 2007 scale scores:

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cMAT%2c5%2c0%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cSCI%2c5%2c1%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cRED%2c5%2c1%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/statecomparisons/withinyear.aspx?usrSelections=1%2cWRI%2c5%2c0%2cwithin%2c0%2c0

And now that I've had to defend West Virginia from California, I feel as if I just broke up a retard fight.

Live here, not educated here. How's Minnesota stack up to West Virginia?

Just Passin' By
09-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Live here, not educated here. How's Minnesota stack up to West Virginia?

I didn't compare them. It's why I noted the assumption. I should probably have extended the assumption to live AND were educated, but I wasn't really trying to dig you personally. That was aimed at California.

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2009, 07:04 PM
I didn't compare them. It's why I noted the assumption. I should probably have extended the assumption to live AND were educated, but I wasn't really trying to dig you personally. That was aimed at California.

No I'm cool man. KnowMo's just such an easy target on so many levels.

And you're right about California.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 07:43 PM

That was what I thought about WV before I actually moved here.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 07:48 PM
The following teams would all have to die in crashes in order for Denver to have any shot whatsoever at a Super Bowl victory this season:

S.D.
Pitt
Bal
NE
NYJ
Ten
Ind
NYG
Phi
Dal
Was
Min
G.B.
N.O.
Atl
Sea

If every single one of the above teams was to meet with fiery death, the Broncos would have an outside shot at winning the Super Bowl.

Denver can beat all of those teams. Denver will play Ind, NE, Was, Dal, Phil, Bal, SD (2), Pittsburgh, and the Giants in the regular season, if we make the playoffs we will have to beat a few of those teams... And once the playoffs start, normally its the two "hottest" teams that make it to the SB.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Denver can beat all of those teams. Denver will play Ind, NE, Was, Dal, Phil, Bal, SD (2), Pittsburgh, and the Giants in the regular season, if we make the playoffs we will have to beat a few of those teams... And once the playoffs start, normally its the two "hottest" teams that make it to the SB.

http://www.freewebs.com/retardradio/retard.jpg

milkman
09-19-2009, 07:52 PM
That was what I thought about WV before I actually moved here.

Are there short buses in Colarado for Saturday night outings?

If so, shouldn't you be getting ready?

Rain Man
09-19-2009, 07:55 PM

S.D.
Pitt
Bal
NE
NYJ
Ten
Ind
NYG
Phi
Dal
Was
Min
G.B.
N.O.
Atl
Sea

Only if they're crashing into the locker rooms of about a dozen other teams.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 07:55 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/retardradio/retard.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lk-wWUQKBg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lk-wWUQKBg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Bad Guy
09-19-2009, 08:02 PM
It took Denver a once in a career type play to beat Cincinnati and you think they can hang with the NFL's elite?

You are honestly the dumbest person ever.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 08:11 PM
It took Denver a once in a career type play to beat Cincinnati and you think they can hang with the NFL's elite?

You are honestly the dumbest person ever.

By the time we play our first elite opponent (week 4 Dallas) Kyle Orton, Jabar Gaffney, Chris Kuper, and Knowshon Moreno should all be 100% healthy. Giving Brandon Marshall three weeks to get into game shape should help also.

Cincinnati is a pretty good football team. They will beat KC by double digits.

milkman
09-19-2009, 08:15 PM
By the time we play our first elite opponent (week 4 Dallas) Kyle Orton, Jabar Gaffney, Chris Kuper, and Knowshon Moreno should all be 100% healthy. Giving Brandon Marshall three weeks to get into game shape should help also.

I simply don't have the words to express just how totally lacking in intellect you are.

I'm surprised you have the ability to turn door knobs.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 08:18 PM
I simply don't have the words to express just how totally lacking in intellect you are.

ROFL

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/229551714_a5b4f7bc43_o.jpg

Von Dumbass
09-19-2009, 08:18 PM

What was dumb about that post?

All I said was 3 weeks from now our guys should be healthy ROFL

sd4chiefs
09-19-2009, 08:20 PM
The Chiefs are going to win the next 10 Super Bowls. :moon:

milkman
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM
What was dumb about that post?

All I said was 3 weeks from now our guys should be healthy ROFL

The fact that you think the Donkeys have the talent to compete with elite teams is dumb.

No, I misspoke.

It's impossibly moronic.

Terribilis
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM
http://www.borev.net/jaws.jpg

milkman
09-19-2009, 08:25 PM
ROFL

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/229551714_a5b4f7bc43_o.jpg

LMAO

Oh, hell that's Knowshit, for sure.

Saccopoo
09-19-2009, 08:25 PM

You are actually serious. You really think that Denver can be this good (as good as you are envisioning) this season.

That is absolutely great!

You know, if we fans here on the CP had one tenth, no one one-hundredth, of this guys optimism, the Chiefs, as a collective, would be immersed in a subconscious sea of wonderous good vibe harmony that would provide the kind of eclectic transcendental buoyancy needed to float them into post-season glory.

May God, Shiva, the spawn of Confucius, the offspring of Lao Tzu and the Dali Lama (big hitter the Lama) bless you with each and every step you take in life.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2009, 08:32 PM
If Denver's offense starts clicking, Knowshon Moreno gets comfortable, and our entire team can stay healthy, Denver can win the SB. We have a top 10 defense this year.ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2009, 08:34 PM

We will win the AFC West and if a team like the Arizona Cardinals can make it to the SB so can Denver. We just got to get hot once the playoffs start.Dude. Stop.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
No the Chiefs will not go anywhere with Cassel. Matt Cassel will NEVER have a better team around him than he had last year.... And with ALL of that talent, Cassel couldn't even get the 16-0 Patriots to the playoffs.Holy Crap you're a blithering idiot. Cassel led the Pats to a 11-5 record. 99.9% of the time that gets you to the play offs. Dumb shit.

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2009, 08:46 PM
You guys are so stupid. McDaniels is a genius. He pretended to love Matt Cassel so he could get Jay Cutler pissed off and have an excuse to trade him because he had his eyes on Kyle Orton all along.

KnowMo, should I start Orton for my fantasy team tomorrow or Jesus? I was leaning towards Jesus until I read all your posts and realized what a savior Orton is for the Broncos.

milkman
09-19-2009, 08:47 PM
You guys are so stupid. McDaniels is a genius. He pretended to love Matt Cassel so he could get Jay Cutler pissed off and have an excuse to trade him because he had his eyes on Kyle Orton all along.

KnowMo, should I start Orton for my fantasy team tomorrow or Jesus? I was leaning towards Jesus until I read all your posts and realized what a savior Orton is for the Broncos.

Jesus plays LB for the Seahawks.

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Jesus plays LB for the Seahawks.

I have him in flex position.

Chiefaholic
09-19-2009, 09:46 PM

If the Chiefs can stuff the run, get pressure on the QB, and the O-Line stops blowing chunks, we can win it all too... We have a top 10 punter this year.

Param
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
This is interesting news. Losing him it's pretty much over for SD and their title hopes. Tough position to lose playin the 34.

DrRyan
09-19-2009, 11:14 PM

Just reading this. Now I will be able to laugh myself to sleep tonight. ROFL

Top 10 defense after holding the Bengals in check. That seems rational.

Quiet Storm
09-20-2009, 12:06 AM

OMG wow...just wow.

I came in here to say any deep playoff aspirations we had just took a TREMENDOUS shot but this is beyond unreal. I have been around football A LONG TIME, been around coaches, fans, and players and played for good amount of time myself, but this guy is THE BIGGEST self-delusional homer that I have EVER seen. Without a shadow of a doubt.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-20-2009, 12:08 AM

ROFL

Quiet Storm
09-20-2009, 12:27 AM

The Cowgirls will dismantle your McDaniels.

FACT

Chiefshrink
09-20-2009, 12:29 AM
If you are in a pickem league I would change that pick to Balt tomorrow especially now since not only is Williams out but LT is out as well leaving it all up to Sproles against Balt?

Quiet Storm
09-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Sproles and Michael Bennett.