PDA

View Full Version : Life "All Women are Whores ...

Ari Chi3fs
09-20-2009, 12:15 AM
... some just hide it better than others."

So, I have 2 really good friends that I've had since grade school... we've always joked and bullshitted... had too many fun times to count...

well, one of them, Richard, it was discovered last night, has been having a decade long affair with Bryan's wife, Jeannette.

Bryan and Jeannette divorced last year... but now, he is wondering if his kids are HIS... and if he was ever even loved by this chick.

Holy shit!

What to say to my friend Bryan, so he doesn't go postal?

Jerry Springer would say that this is some fucked up shit.

Mr. Kotter
09-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Damn, Trav...you hang with some...ghetto dudes, man. :shake:

I'm just sayin'..... :shrug:

Thig Lyfe
09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Gifavs2/DAMN.gif

JohninGpt
09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
...Jerry Springer would say that this is some ****ed up shit.

Maury Povich would do a paternity test and put it on TV.

|Zach|
09-20-2009, 12:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Gifavs2/DAMN.gif

Yea, perfect post.

Holy shit.

Ari Chi3fs
09-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Damn, Trav...you hang with some...ghetto dudes, man. :shake:

I'm just sayin'..... :shrug:

That's not very nice. My friend Bryan is one of the most honest, hard working kindest people that I have ever met.

Richard on the other hand is a colossal douchebag... This is sort of a shock... but Im not totally surprised, as Richard has cheated on his wife several times...

I don't hang much with him in the past 4-5 years or so, but... still, it is a fucked situation.

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Jesus Christ, man. I feel bad for your buddy Bryan. You'd think he'd have caught on at some point, over the course of a fuggin' DECADE.

As for Richard, "Dick" suits him... and any guy who'd do that to a friend, would be no friend of mine.

Ari Chi3fs
09-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Yeah, he is off my friends list, as well... Richard has a wife and 3 kids... and somedays, apparently, he would miss a day of work... wait until Bryan would go to work, and all the kids were at school.

Luckily, Bryan divorced her about a year ago for being a whore... from some other dude... this thing with Richard is a low blow...

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Notice how a womans first question about a man is "What does he do?". Or how most fights in a marraige is about money. Look at any marraige and ask yourself honestly. If that guy was a Janitor would she have married him? If the answer is no, she therefore is with him for the money, hence sleeps with him because of the money, and is by definition a whore. So basically most women are indeed whores. Not all, but most. At least the woman on the backpage are honest about it. Think I'm offbase? Guys, ask yourself this question. If you were penniless would she be with you?
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefButthurt
09-20-2009, 06:25 AM
Notice how a womans first question about a man is "What does he do?". Or how most fights in a marraige is about money. Look at any marraige and ask yourself honestly. If that guy was a Janitor would she have married him? If the answer is no, she therefore is with him for the money, hence sleeps with him because of the money, and is by definition a whore. So basically most women are indeed whores. Not all, but most. At least the woman on the backpage are honest about it. Think I'm offbase? Guys, ask yourself this question. If you were penniless would she be with you?
Posted via Mobile Device

You're jaded. Think I'm off base?

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 06:26 AM
You're jaded. Think I'm off base?
Of course I am.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
09-20-2009, 06:28 AM
Posted via Mobile Device
It's obvious that you're a little jaded PZ. Whith what you've been through, I probably would be too. However, a few bad apples don't always spoil the bunch dude. I've been with Lumpy for 15 years now. We started out dirt poor and clawed our way to middle class, (with minimal advanced education mind you) and I know that if we lost it all, she'd never hit the eject button. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, I dunno. Marriage is one of lifes challenges. One that we have excelled at. The only reason I share this with the board is so they all know that there are people, (like us) that do whatever it takes to succeed in a relationship.
The smartest thing we ever did was to wait, (almost 14 years) to have a child. We made sure we were financially and emotionally prepared. I honestly don't know how some of you managed to succeed in a new relationship with a baby in the mix. Hats off to those of you who did.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 06:34 AM
It's obvious that you're a little jaded PZ. Whith what you've been through, I probably would be too. However, a few bad apples don't always spoil the bunch dude. I've been with Lumpy for 15 years now. We started out dirt poor and clawed our way to middle class, (with minimal advanced education mind you) and I know that if we lost it all, she'd never hit the eject button. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule, I dunno. Marriage is one of lifes challenges. One that we have excelled at. The only reason I share this with the board is so they all know that there are people, (like us) that do whatever it takes to succeed in a relationship.
The smartest thing we ever did was to wait, (almost 14 years) to have a child. We made sure we were financially and emotionally prepared. I honestly don't know how some of you managed to succeed in a new relationship with a baby in the mix. Hats off to those of you who did.
Posted via Mobile Device
Like I said, not all. Sorry, Lumpy. And Jilly. And Luv. Im glad for you two. I never knew you were together. How many other CP couples are there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
09-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Like I said, not all. Om glad for you two. I never knew you were together. How many other CP couples are there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Shit, I thought everyone knew that. I think there's one or two others.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott
09-20-2009, 06:50 AM
Like I said, not all. Sorry, Lumpy. And Jilly. And Luv. Im glad for you two. I never knew you were together. How many other CP couples are there?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not all, but it is definitely most.

allen_kcCard
09-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Reminds me of a roommate back in college.

He was good friends with a married couple, and spent a lot of time hanging out with them, going to the lake with them and all sorts of things, just the three of them most times. Bad part is, that when the hubbie was out of town on business my roomate and the guys wife still hung out, the kind where one of them makes breakfast the next morning.

I remember one day during lent, another of our roomates was telling me that the dude above was making a sandwich on Friday (we were all Catholic), and he pointed out to him that it was Friday...he jokingly as he put the sandwich meat back away "Ohh crap, thanks...saved me from going to hell."

I asked if the guy was still seeing the friend with benefits, which he was of course, and I told him he should have just had a steak. :)

ForeverChiefs58
09-20-2009, 07:19 AM
"If you can't be with the one you love...love the one your with"

Manila-Chief
09-20-2009, 07:47 AM
I like the way many on here call all "women whores" and don't acknowledge she has a partner in this scheme. Do some women do this ... YES! BUT it is a long way from ALL!!! There are bad characters among both sexes. Can't condemn one with out the other.

A lot of us are like Gonzo and Lumpy! Congrats to the 2 of you!!!

BTW ... no I didn't know you 2 were a couple.

memyselfI
09-20-2009, 08:05 AM
I would disagree with your characterization of all but I would agree that many are. My questions is, how can this shock you? Have you watched television lately? Ever watched a soap, reality tv or read popular chick lit.? It's really given some women looking for validation the idea that the behaviors like your friend's wife are acceptable. 'Shit, men have been doing it for years so it's our turn.'

You doubt me? See my sister. :shake: :banghead::cuss:

Bane
09-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Their no worse than men,most men I know will fugg ANY woman.

soundmind
09-20-2009, 08:45 AM
"Thats when the whores come out, shaking their thing for the men-folk......$20 to pay the rent? No, I think I'll spend it on a whore..."

The woman in the original post is a skank.

On the topic, marriage is more about a business proposal these days for Americans than it is about love (thanks brut capitalism!). Neither woman nor man are capable of denying their fundamental materialist teachings. If she can't have a $400K house, a Range Rover and NOT work, then she's not really interested in this....(oh, btw, she wants "equality" too...).

Everything said about the penny-less man is true to the point of nausea. I have virtually avoided the dating scene for a couple years now because it just costs a grip of money. One date, no not that much....but to date someone? I can't be dropping $100/week on poon (minimum)....sorry ladies.

ilovemichaelsettle
09-20-2009, 08:49 AM
yeah jerry would say that, dude that sucks

reiko57
09-20-2009, 09:03 AM
If you were penniless would she be with you?
Posted via Mobile Device

FUCK NO

Friendo
09-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Jesus Christ, man. I feel bad for your buddy Bryan. You'd think he'd have caught on at some point, over the course of a fuggin' DECADE.

As for Richard, "Dick" suits him... and any guy who'd do that to a friend, would be no friend of mine.

this--I feel bad for anyone who goes through something like this, but there is some personal responsibility to know your wife, AND your friends. some peeps go through life blissfully naive on relationship issues until they hit a train-wreck. Reminds me of the sheriff dude from Arkansas in Lonesome Dove--wake up man.

Bane
09-20-2009, 09:27 AM
"Thats when the whores come out, shaking their thing for the men-folk......$20 to pay the rent? No, I think I'll spend it on a whore..."

The woman in the original post is a skank.

On the topic, marriage is more about a business proposal these days for Americans than it is about love (thanks brut capitalism!). Neither woman nor man are capable of denying their fundamental materialist teachings. If she can't have a $400K house, a Range Rover and NOT work, then she's not really interested in this....(oh, btw, she wants "equality" too...).

Everything said about the penny-less man is true to the point of nausea. I have virtually avoided the dating scene for a couple years now because it just costs a grip of money. One date, no not that much....but to date someone? I can't be dropping $100/week on poon (minimum)....sorry ladies.
ROFL

Saul Good
09-20-2009, 09:33 AM

That's too bad. I'm guessing that there are a lot of disappointed ladies out there who were just itching to throw poon your way.

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I have a friend that started telling her best friend about how good her boyfriend was in bed. She ended up catching her friend and boyfriend in the sack.

Let that be a lesson:

Keep it to yourself, and be careful who you share that information with.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 03:59 PM
what a skanky slut

luv
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
The phrase I always say is, "All women are crazy, some of us just hide it better than others."

Situation sucks for your friend, though. Sorry to hear it.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
09-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Yep. Men get a bad rap. Someone one time told me there is a legitimate statistic that 67% of marriages end at the fault of the woman. I hope someone can look it up, and it wouldn't surprise me. Most of my friends are the ones getting hosed. My roommate from college was going to propose to his GF of 8 years when she got home from basic training/military trip. When she came back she had got knocked up by some dude she didn't even know while on the military base. Had the kid, he finally got back together with her, legally adopted her bastard, and then married her. He legally adopted the bastard that will remind him the rest of his life the very moment that she cheated on him. That is just f*cking sad.

Fat Elvis
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Yep. Men get a bad rap. Someone one time told me there is a legitimate statistic that 67% of marriages end at the fault of the woman. I hope someone can look it up, and it wouldn't surprise me. Most of my friends are the ones getting hosed. My roommate from college was going to propose to his GF of 8 years when she got home from basic training/military trip. When she came back she had got knocked up by some dude she didn't even know while on the military base. Had the kid, he finally got back together with her, legally adopted her bastard, and then married her. He legally adopted the bastard that will remind him the rest of his life the very moment that she cheated on him. That is just f*cking sad.

Maybe he is more of a man than you.

JOhn
09-20-2009, 04:52 PM

Or a big sucker like I was......

At least I got my kids when the B**** ran off with her latest affair

jidar
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Or more of a woman.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
women ar enever happy with what they have-they always want the forbidden fruit-dont care if it cost them everything.

philfree
09-20-2009, 05:45 PM
This thread sux with no pics!

PhilFree:arrow:

bevischief
09-20-2009, 05:50 PM
This thread sux with no pics!

PhilFree:arrow:

This.

badgirl
09-20-2009, 05:53 PM

So, I have 2 really good friends that I've had since grade school... we've always joked and bullshitted... had too many fun times to count...

well, one of them, Richard, it was discovered last night, has been having a decade long affair with Bryan's wife, Jeannette.

Bryan and Jeannette divorced last year... but now, he is wondering if his kids are HIS... and if he was ever even loved by this chick.

Holy shit!

Jerry Springer would say that this is some ****ed up shit.

So why isn't Richard a whore? He was as much to blame as her.

Ebolapox
09-20-2009, 05:55 PM
So why isn't Richard a whore? He was as much to blame as her.

sure, he shoulda kept it in his pants. he's a scumbag for it. but if she doesn't open her legs, it wouldn't have happened.

bevischief
09-20-2009, 05:57 PM

Holy shit!

Go have fun!

badgirl
09-20-2009, 06:08 PM
sure, he shoulda kept it in his pants. he's a scumbag for it. but if she doesn't open her legs, it wouldn't have happened.

It also wouldn't have happened if he had been thinking with his brain instead of his dick to start with. She could have spread eagle right in front of him and it was still his decision to do it. They are both to blame, but the thread starter specifically picked out women to be whores, where does Richard come into blame?

Chaunceythe3rd
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM

Holy shit!

I think the important question is....."Are Richard and Jeanette related?"

Ari Chi3fs
09-22-2009, 06:31 PM
I think the important question is....."Are Richard and Jeanette related?"

Ha haha... no, they aren't related. LMAO. But, I just found out, that he tried to fuck his Aunt's daughter once.

Who knew this guy was so fucked up. At least he hid it well.

What a fuckhead.

CoMoChief
09-22-2009, 06:58 PM
LMAO at this fucked up clusterfuck of a situation

Psyko Tek
09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
I like the way many on here call all "women whores" and don't acknowledge she has a partner in this scheme. Do some women do this ... YES! BUT it is a long way from ALL!!! There are bad characters among both sexes. Can't condemn one with out the other.

A lot of us are like Gonzo and Lumpy! Congrats to the 2 of you!!!

BTW ... no I didn't know you 2 were a couple.

I always heard if the bitch is in heat
what's a dog to do?

not that I have
when I knew about it