PDA

View Full Version : Life What's the most bold sexual advance a female's ever made toward you?

wutamess
09-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Mine would have to be an old grab ass friend from around the block saw me at the club and said, "you know I've always wanted to :hump: you right?"

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2009, 02:04 AM
YOU'RE BLACK

munkey
09-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Mine would have to be an old grab ass friend from around the block saw me at the club and said, "you know I've always wanted to :hump: you right?"

Same here....but I ended up :hump: her that night too :D

kcfanXIII
09-20-2009, 02:17 AM
i've actually had a girl use the pizza and fuck line. only i messed her up when i said yes.

EDIT: yes, we ended up getting pizza too.

Valiant
09-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Probably when a girl grabbed me by my dick after our basketball game and said 'I want to fuck you'... We did, but what made it awesome was it was a church league game..

LaChapelle
09-20-2009, 03:46 AM
Wake up in a drunked haze at a party after passing out by being blown or at least attempting it. It brought me around, for a few seconds, don't know if it came around. zzzzzzzzzzz. I kinda knew of her, but not enough to ask when sober.

MikeMaslowski
09-20-2009, 03:53 AM
I was at a foam party in college and a chick dropped to her knees and handled it in a room full of people. I knew her well but I didn't think we had a connection like that. She said it was the thrill of being around all of those people.

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 04:35 AM
It was when Serena said to me "Quick, let's do it before Venus gets out of the shower"
Posted via Mobile Device

Silock
09-20-2009, 05:55 AM
I had a girl over to my house and went to the bathroom. When I came back, she was totally naked and said "Do me." Yes, she pulled a Naked (wo)Man on me. This was like 12 years ago back when I was in HS, though.

I also had a sexual stalker. So, bold sexual advances sort of came with that territory.

Hog Farmer
09-20-2009, 06:05 AM
I had a young Sow that would back straight up to my crotch with her ears erect. Of course I had to let her down , she's now sausage. I couldn't take the sexual harassment.

allen_kcCard
09-20-2009, 06:27 AM
I had a young Sow that would back straight up to my crotch with her ears erect. Of course I had to let her down , she's now sausage. I couldn't take the sexual harassment.

"So, little lady, you ahhh...want the sausage huh? So be it."

BigRichard
09-20-2009, 06:29 AM
I once had a girl, while my gf is sitting next to me, come up drop her phone number in front of me and tell me if I ever wanted to get with a real girl to drop the one I am with and call her.

Bwana
09-20-2009, 07:10 AM
I once had a girl, while my gf is sitting next to me, come up drop her phone number in front of me and tell me if I ever wanted to get with a real girl to drop the one I am with and call her.

ROFL

I bet that went over REALLY well with your gf.

PatPatriot
09-20-2009, 07:28 AM
A fat chick wearing too much makeup gave me too much change after I paid for my Slurpee...

boogblaster
09-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Two sisters came up to me at a party told me you're our sex toy tonite ... Two real hott biotches can hurt you ....

milkman
09-20-2009, 07:31 AM
A fat chick wearing too much makeup gave me too much change after I paid for my Slurpee...

Is that a tricky way of saying she didn't swallow?

Simply Red
09-20-2009, 07:39 AM
She said:

"I want you to take me home and fuck me on the floor."

Fire Me Boy!
09-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Chick in college went full hand up my shorts pants leg in the movie theater. Got the fuck outta there, was NOT interested in her. It was a group of friends out at the movie. Still have no desire to see The Fan again.

Simply Red
09-20-2009, 07:40 AM
YOU'RE BLACK

shut up and go play in the sand with your brother!

ArrowheadHawk
09-20-2009, 08:06 AM
I was a manager at a retail store and one of the cashiers said " Hey you like to fuck your cashiers right. Wanna go out.". I didn't last too long as a manager though. The higher management frowned at that sort of thing.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 08:08 AM
A chick that I only knew as an acquaintance flashed her tits at me during a party. She was average looking with a rocking body, what was I to do? Hot pursuit! I later found out a buddy of mine saw her flash me.

I was also propositioned during a bowling league a few years back. She pulled no punches. She said something like, "I'd like to **** you and I know where we can go." I was floored. I was seeing someone at the time and politely said no. She stared at me the rest of the night. I think she had a screw loose.

Bane
09-20-2009, 08:12 AM
One of my friends girl friends told me long ago that she thought of me when they had sex.....No I never messed with her.I never told him about it either,it would have killed him.Last I heard their still together and have kids and the whole bunch so Im glad things went the way they did.She was blonde anyway.I only dig brunettes.:thumb:

cardken
09-20-2009, 08:28 AM
Back in college, I worked at a liquor store PT. And a girl I worked with and I hooked up one night. The next day at work I was in the beer cooler stocking, she came back to visit. she asked me, "Do you the difference between Sugar and Sweet and Low?" I answered, "What?". She then kissed me on the lips and said "that is Suger." And then undid my pants and gave me head "and said this is Sweet and Low."
Never had a great blowjob till you've had one sitting on cold 24 pks and getting blown , while passers by might catch a glimpse while getting their Beer. LOL.

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Back in college, I worked at a liquor store PT. And a girl I worked with and I hooked up one night. The next day at work I was in the beer cooler stocking, she came back to visit. she asked me, "Do you the difference between Sugar and Sweet and Low?" I answered, "What?". She then kissed me on the lips and said "that is Suger." And then undid my pants and gave me head "and said this is Sweet and Low."
Never had a great blowjob till you've had one sitting on cold 24 pks and getting blown , while passers by might catch a glimpse while getting their Beer. LOL.
ROFL

BigRedChief
09-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Is this Penthouse forum letters? You know they pay about $1,500 - $2000 a piece. We could use this as a fundraiser for the Planet?

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2009, 08:41 AM
This could probably be merged with the "Women are Whores" thread...

Simply Red
09-20-2009, 08:49 AM
This could probably be merged with the "Women are Whores" thread...

not sure if that was meant to be funny, but, ROFL

manchambo
09-20-2009, 09:08 AM
When I was in law school my wife and I lived in a very sketchy area right on the border between Berkeley and Oakland. I was walking home from the BART station (which was a couple of blocks from our apartment) sort of late one night coming home from a party.

A middle-aged black woman with no teeth, who looked like she had been sleeping outside for some time, walked up to me and mumbled something. I didn't understand so I said "pardon?" The only word I made out the second time was "head." I said no thanks, and walked home as quickly as possible.

PS We moved to another apartment shortly thereafter.

PPS I always wondered if I made a mistake, given that she had no teeth.

Marcellus
09-20-2009, 09:40 AM

ROFLROFL

Saul Good
09-20-2009, 09:42 AM
When I was in college, I went to an Oktoberfest festival. Two women asked me to turn around, so I did. One of them then said, "Yep. We're definitely taking you home tonight." One was probably in her late twenties. The other was in her late thirties or early forties. I told them that I wasn't interested (trying to score with one of the girls I went to the festival with). The older one got pissed off and started acting rude. Eventually they left. I didn't score with the girl I wanted although we did eventually hook up once or twice.

penchief
09-20-2009, 09:47 AM
Was at a party when a girl walked up to me. Didn't say a word. Just grabbed me by the hand and led me to a bedroom.

banyon
09-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Probably when a girl grabbed me by my dick after our basketball game and said 'I want to **** you'... We did, but what made it awesome was it was a church league game..

This is a little like mine. I was at a bar and I was planning on leaving with some friends and she walks up and cradles me by the package and says "no, you need to stay".

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2009, 09:56 AM
When I was in college, I went to an Oktoberfest festival. Two women asked me to turn around, so I did. One of them then said, "Yep. We're definitely taking you home tonight." One was probably in her late twenties. The other was in her late thirties or early forties. I told them that I wasn't interested (trying to score with one of the girls I went to the festival with). The older one got pissed off and started acting rude. Eventually they left. I didn't score with the girl I wanted although we did eventually hook up once or twice.

So you'd say two in the hand is worth one in the bush? :)

redhed
09-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Started w/ the mouth loving whilst watching a PPV movie. 2nd date, IIRC. I'm not made of stone!!

ilovemichaelsettle
09-20-2009, 10:13 AM
ROFLYOU'RE BLACK

lol

DBOSHO
09-20-2009, 10:14 AM
ROFL

lol

i like your sigpic.

listopencil
09-20-2009, 11:01 AM
"I know you're married, but I'd still like to **** you."

"What would you do if I walked up and grabbed your cock?"

"I keep thinking about you on our days off...in the shower (giggle)."

Then there's flashing me boobs, panties (front and back) and bare crotch to show off the hair style. Rubbing up against me, smiling and licking lips. Offering to loan their box cutter if I take it out of the work pouch slung low across their tummies. I don't know-lots of stuff and that's off the top of my head.

That's just this year at work, by the way. Several women. That stuff just always happens to me. I'm not some kind of really attractive young guy either. I'm a fairly normal looking 42 year old guy.

Kerberos
09-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Believe it or not it was on the way home from a Chiefs game in 1994 and I live 2 1/2 hours from Arrowhead.

Girl that worked for me went to a chiefs game with me and on the way home she slid next to me, kissed me real hard and commenced to unbuttoned my pants.

I'm here to say she didn't spill a drop.

Thank god for the pickup and limo tint.

:D

Can there be much more to life than watching a chiefs game live where they WON and getting a full on BJ on the ride home?

Rain Man
09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
She had dialed the 9 and the 1, and she gave me a chance to leave before she dialed 1 again.

Bunit
09-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Chick at a bar rubbed my meat in front of everyone.