PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I don't want to hear any bitching about Cassel

Pages : 1 [2] 3

oaklandhater
09-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I know he has. Badly worded on my part. Im just saying hes won ZERO ships. Isnt that what everyone wants??

I would be happy if the chiefs FO would STOP trading FOR FOOKING QB's.......

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I am absolutely SICK for Bowe. You can hear it in his voice in the post game interview; he's not even mad, he's just depressed.

Smed1065
You blame a QB that caused the lost?

Yeah you are a winner.

Gone to shit.com

jjjayb
That mother****er puts the ball in the right spots, goes through his progressions like a genius, takes hits like a champ and keeps coming back for more. I don't care that he tossed two picks. He's rusty as hell, and one was a ball that was overthrown by the tiniest of margins. Who the **** calls a seam route to a 5-8 running back, anyway?

Cassel is the least of our problems. If we get a deep receiver worth a shit and some protection, he'll be worth every penny of his contract.

For chrissakes, Cassel shouldn't be throwing to bums like Jake O'Connell. ****.

If you bitch about Cassel, you are a ****ing moron.

How much did we pay for him? 65 million? Expect more from a 65 million dollar QB.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I am absolutely SICK for Bowe. You can hear it in his voice in the post game interview; he's not even mad, he's just depressed.

After game 6, I wouldn't be surprised if the players stopped talking altogether

Bane
09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
How much did we pay for him? 65 million? Expect more from a 65 million dollar QB.

Im just glad that only 28 mil is guaranteed.That way when he goes back to packing the clip board we can cut his sorry ass.:clap:

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
After game 6, I wouldn't be surprised if the players stopped talking altogether

Probably.

DeezNutz
09-20-2009, 03:32 PM
You blame a QB that caused the lost?

Yeah you are a winner.

Gone to shit.com

Dude, smed, will you please take down the quotation that's attributed to me in your sig? It's not accurate to what I originally wrote.

MahiMike
09-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Cassel did just fine. He was doing everything it took to win. Scrambling all over the place and throwing tight spirals. 3 timeouts in 1st hald lost this game.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Cassel did just fine. He was doing everything it took to win. Scrambling all over the place and throwing tight spirals. 3 timeouts in 1st hald lost this game.

Yeah, that pass to Savage with 14 seconds left in the first half while in field goal range was brilliant

Skip Towne
09-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Cassell is the least of our worries.

MahiMike
09-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah, that pass to Savage with 14 seconds left in the first half while in field goal range was brilliant

He didn't call the play. Savage needs to get out of bounds there. The real screw up was taking 3 timeouts before they got to that point.

DeezNutz
09-20-2009, 03:38 PM
He didn't call the play. Savage needs to get out of bounds there. The real screw up was taking 3 timeouts before they got to that point.

Are you seriously defending that decision, saying it wasn't Cassel's fault?

ArrowheadHawk
09-20-2009, 03:38 PM

This.

Chiefaholic
09-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Thye same homos that are bitching about Cassel right now are likely the same cock gobblers that started the trINT Green shit his first season. Cassel is a gamer and needs better talent around him JUST LIKE TRENT GREEN. No less than 10 of the 22 offensive and defensive starters today need replaced with better talent. Cassel played his ass off despite minimal pass protection and the defense needed a VERY inaccurate QB to make them look slightly below average.

Smed1065
09-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Idiot thread starter.

DeezNutz
09-20-2009, 03:40 PM
This.

No, no, no. Not this.

Cassel has two directives in that situation:

1. Don't take a sack.
2. The ball must go to the end zone.

There is no excusing his fuck up there.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 03:42 PM
the 60 million dollar flop sucked balls today-2 picks- and pretty much cost us a FG by the lame throw at the end of the half. The last drive he over threw a wide open receiver that had the first down and the whol side line in front of him.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 03:44 PM

This.

JFC.

Cassel should have thrown the ball out of bounds, persevering the field goal try.

Don't EVEN try to say this wasn't a bad decision on Cassel's part.

KCBOSS1
09-20-2009, 03:44 PM
No, no, no. Not this.

1. Don't take a sack.

There is no excusing his **** up there.

exactly right. Plus...he's got to throw the ball down field more. I think he will be a good quarterback. But dang....he played scared as far as throwing the ball.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Thye same homos that are bitching about Cassel right now are likely the same cock gobblers that started the trINT Green shit his first season. Cassel is a gamer and needs better talent around him JUST LIKE TRENT GREEN. No less than 10 of the 22 offensive and defensive starters today need replaced with better talent. Cassel played his ass off despite minimal pass protection and the defense needed a VERY inaccurate QB to make them look slightly below average.

Trent Green was average at best and needed an offensive line consisting of hall of fame players to keep him upright.

If Trent Green is your benchmark, you've already won.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:45 PM
No, no, no. Not this.

1. Don't take a sack.

There is no excusing his fuck up there.

Now here's a quality "this".

A+ and a gold star on your paper, Mr. Nutz.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Cassel played about 3 shitty quarters so people can bitch if they want

fuck you

Bane
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Cassell is the least of our worries.

The least of our worries!!!Holy dog shit are you fuggn serious?
Every team has to have a leader(field general) and Cassell showed me very little today that shows me he can truly be a leader without BB pulling his strings.Just like his buddy Mc Dickhole in Denver.Pull the hand out of the puppet....FAIL!!!!!

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:47 PM
I don't want to hear any bitching about Cassel

You'll hear whatever the fuck we put in your ear drums, bitch!

Good effort by LJ today.;)

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Trent Green was average at best and needed an offensive line consisting of hall of fame players to keep him upright.

If Trent Green is your benchmark, you've already won.

If Trent Green is our benchmark, I defect.

Bane
09-20-2009, 03:49 PM
One things for sure,as much as Cassel's getn his dick sucked here he wont have to worry about pulling out anytime soon cause he'll surely be empty but time this gag fest is over!!!

ArrowheadHawk
09-20-2009, 03:50 PM
The least of our worries!!!Holy dog shit are you fuggn serious?
Every team has to have a leader(field general) and Cassell showed me very little today that shows me he can truly be a leader without BB pulling his strings.Just like his buddy Mc Dickhole in Denver.Pull the hand out of the puppet....FAIL!!!!!

:crybaby:

JASONSAUTO
09-20-2009, 03:50 PM

get on. no one's asking you to stay. they have a team called the jets that you seem to suck off all the time

Bane
09-20-2009, 03:51 PM
I don't want to hear any bitching abut Cassell!!! Yeah then throw your fugging virus infested pc in the fugging trash and go hide under your blankets with your fugg buddy Cassel and let the big boys talk Nancy!!!!

Mr. Laz
please do

go be a donkey fan, you'll fit right in.

Bane

:bang:

ArrowheadHawk
get on. no one's asking you to stay. they have a team called the jets that you seem to suck off all the time:clap:

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
He had one season last year in case you forgot. What did he do? He led the greatest offense of all time to missing the playoffs. If you can't make the playoffs with a team that was 16-0 the prior year, with minimal changes to the staff, you have no place in the NFL.Oh noes - Tom Brady lost today. He is teh suck:rolleyes: Go suck on the tailpipea little more. There still seems to minimal brain activity.

Smed1065
09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
please do

To good to be true. I mean 3 boards kicked his azz.

Hint, Hint.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:53 PM
get on. no one's asking you to stay. they have a team called the jets that you seem to suck off all the time

please do

"Dick sandwich for two in the asshole suite please"! ORDER UP!

JASONSAUTO
09-20-2009, 03:55 PM
"Dick sandwich for two in the asshole suite please"! ORDER UP!

you probably would LIKE to BE the middle of a sandwich

Bane
09-20-2009, 03:55 PM

Eat shit and die.I didnt start this fuggn ball fest begging everyone not to bitch about the fuggn bum.:cuss:

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
you probably would LIKE to BE the middle of a sandwich

Between Halle Berry and and her cloned twin, yes!

JASONSAUTO
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM

yeah i'll bet, probably more like jay leno and his cloned twin

jidar
Your new god made 3-4 good throws,about 5 more that should have been intercepted,and he fuggn blows....

eh? That's not true. what are you retarded?

Smed1065

An ass and Idiot!

LOL

Surprise!

KCBOSS1
09-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Trent Green was the field General for us solid for 6 years, in the top 5 in passing yardage every year. He didn't do it alone. Cassel won't do it alone either. Trent Green was not mediocre. Very few quarterbacks are worth a crap without a line.

Raised On Riots
yeah i'll bet, probably more like jay leno and his cloned twin

Oh SAUTO, you're such a card...:rolleyes:

Bane
eh? That's not true. what are you retarded?

No I'm not but I watched the fuggn game!I guess youre another Cassel ball gagger ready to swallow his load to prove your love to him.Eat shit and die like the rest of you fuggn Cassel-ite retards.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
An ass and Idiot!

LOL

Surprise!

Got tired of your mult I see.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Trent Green was the field General for us solid for 6 years, in the top 5 in passing yardage every year. He didn't do it alone. Cassel won't do it alone either. Trent Green was not mediocre. Very few quarterbacks are worth a crap without a line.

Yeah, Rothlisberger and Brees with be nothing without their lines.

:rolleyes:

Smed1065
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah passed to you!

JASONSAUTO
09-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, Rothlisberger and Brees with be nothing without their lines.

roethlisberger says himself that he holds the ball too long and it's on him

DeezNutz
09-20-2009, 04:04 PM

Every year?

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:05 PM
man cassel slid hard on the braced knee in the 1st quarter and I held my breath he was not hurt again.

jidar
09-20-2009, 04:05 PM
No I'm not but I watched the fuggn game!I guess youre another Cassel ball gagger ready to swallow his load to prove your love to him.Eat shit and die like the rest of you fuggn Cassel-ite retards.

You seriously seem pretty stupid.

5 more balls that should have been intercepted? Really? I would think if the Raiders dbs dropped 5 balls someone might have mentioned it.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:06 PM
roethlisberger says himself that he holds the ball too long and it's on him

Really?

Well, when your starting running backs average 2.0 yards a carry, I think it's pretty safe to say that the line sucks.

JASONSAUTO
09-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Really?

Well, when your starting running backs average 2.0 yards a carry, I think it's pretty safe to say that the line sucks.

hey just saying what BR has said himself.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:07 PM

5 more balls that should have been intercepted? Really? I would think if the Raiders dbs dropped 5 balls someone might have mentioned it.

So because none of the supra genius's here talk about it means it wasnt possible.You are a fuggn tool!Shut your fuggn dicksucker,and go back to the Cassel ball gagging,and fugg your mother.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 04:08 PM
So because none of the supra genius's here talk about it means it wasnt possible.You are a fuggn tool!Shut your fuggn dicksucker,and go back to the Cassel ball gagging,and fugg your mother.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
Every year?

My favorite year was when he threw 24 interceptions.

That was awesome.

Bane

yeah Im stupid,Im the one suckn cassels dick in the situation. Shut the fugg up!!!

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:09 PM
hey just saying what BR has said himself.

Dude, come on.

Roethlisberger's just being a great leader and teammate.

What's he supposed to say? "My line fucking sucks ass?".

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:09 PM
yeah Im stupid,Im the one suckn cassels dick in the situation. Shut the fugg up!!!

Hey Bane, I like your soul patch

jidar
09-20-2009, 04:11 PM

Well that's not the only reason you're stupid, a few things tipped me off, in fact you're leaving more and more clues with each post.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Flowers had a pick 6 hit him in the chest. Leggitt dropped another INT.

Those could have changed the game as well.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Hey Bane, I like your soul patch

Its not a soul patch.Only pussies and fags grow lil patches on their chins.Mine if full minus the mustache.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Well that's not the only reason you're stupid, a few things tipped me off, in fact you're leaving more and more clues with each post.

Thats fine fugg you.What the fugg are you gonna do about it.Suck my dick to death?

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Its not a soul patch.Only pussies and pillowbiters grow lil patches on their chins.Mine if full minus the mustache.

So, you went with the Brigham Young look then?

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM

No I shaved my mustache and left the rest.Im not into any gay social clubs ladies.I wear what I want cause I like it,do what i want cause I want to and dont fall into any clicks or groups.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM

Neck beard?

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
No I shaved my mustache and left the rest.Im not into any gay social clubs ladies.I wear what I want cause I like it,do what i want cause I want to and dont fall into any clicks or groups.

I hate clicks

BWillie
09-20-2009, 04:24 PM
I don't think Cassel sucks but he could of quite possibly cost the Chiefs the game today. I don't see how you can see it any differently. He was a total ass hat to make that throw at the end of the 1st half not knowing for sure he could of got out of bounds. Just throw the ball away - take a field goal. He didn't have to force that throw. If he doesn't make that throw, KC at least takes this game into OT...

bobbything
09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
He didn't play a horrible game. But, being at the game I will say that he was off target on a few key plays. He looked rusty. Over, under, and behind. All game.

He wasn't the worst QB on the field though.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 04:30 PM
He didn't play a horrible game. But, being at the game I will say that he was off target on a few key plays. He looked rusty. Over, under, and behind. All game.

He wasn't the worst QB on the field though.

He needs more reps. And, they changed the offense with the firing of Gailey so it might take a couple more games for him to get his head on straight.

That said, I'd rather spend two and half hours listening to "Roxette's Greatest Hits" than watch that game again.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2009, 04:31 PM
If Croyle starts, we win.

I know that just pisses people off to hear but i think it's true.

Cassel was rusty,nervous about his knee and was inaccurate all game long

he threw 2 ints and had at least 6 passes where he just plain missed. He also made the stupid decision at the end of the 1st half.

Croyle got over his nerves last week and wouldn't of made the stupid decision at the end of the half. He wouldn't of missed all those open receivers either. Croyle has a better arm.

That said, we did pay Cassel all that money so he's gotta start some time. Too bad that cost us one of the few games we will have a chance to win all year.

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 04:32 PM

Bullshit. You are a wannabe.

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061002/061002_amish_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:34 PM
If Croyle starts, we win.

I know that just pisses people off to hear but i think it's true.

Cassel was rusty,nervous about his knee and was inaccurate all game long

he threw 2 ints and had at least 6 passes where he just plain missed. He also made the stupid decision at the end of the 1st half.

Croyle got over his nerves last week and wouldn't of made the stupid decision at the end of the half. He wouldn't of missed all those open receivers either. Croyle has a better arm.
That said, we did pay Cassel all that money so he's gotta start some time. Too bad that cost us one of the few games we will have a chance to win all year.

I counted 3 times we had recievers running open for TD's and Cassell dumped it off. He sucked ass today-plain and simple. A couple of ballsy gritty runs and a pretty TD to Bowe does not make up for all the boneheaded crap he pulled today.

TEX
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
That mother****er puts the ball in the right spots, goes through his progressions like a genius, takes hits like a champ and keeps coming back for more. I don't care that he tossed two picks. He's rusty as hell, and one was a ball that was overthrown by the tiniest of margins. Who the **** calls a seam route to a 5-8 running back, anyway?

Cassel is the least of our problems. If we get a deep receiver worth a shit and some protection, he'll be worth every penny of his contract.

If you bitch about Cassel, you are a ****ing moron.

And if you don't you're a blind fool - Cassel BLEW BALLS today bro. Open your eyes and try again...

Agent V
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm split on Cassel. I see flashes of potential (great TD pass, some mobility) but at the same time, two extremely costly turnovers, one overthrown TD, and an inexcusable mistake not throwing to the endzone before the half (among other things, that cost us the game). Let's see what he does as the season goes on.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2009, 04:38 PM
I counted 3 times we had recievers running open for TD's and Cassell dumped it off. He sucked ass today-plain and simple. A couple of ballsy gritty runs and a pretty TD to Bowe does not make up for all the boneheaded crap he pulled today.
He missed alot of those open receivers because he was too busy worrying about the pass rush. Even when the protection held he was running from ghosts and was looking down too much to see the entire field.

Several of his bad throws were because he was scared to step into the throw because he might get hit.

He played scared and it cost us the game.

Hopefully he will get over it now and play better.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:43 PM

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061002/061002_amish_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

Wanna be what mutha fugger!!! Back ur shit talker up pillowbiter.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:44 PM

That gay ass shit looks nothing like me so fugg off!!!:cuss:

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Moral of the story Cassel-ites,Brodie starts that game we win.Your boy toy love nugget cassel starts....Oh yeah we know what happens then.

Dartgod
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
I haven't and will not read this entire thread, but that was colossally stupid decision on the pass right before halftime. Cost us 3 points right there.

kcpasco
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Moral of the story Cassel-ites,Brodie starts that game we win.Your boy toy love nugget cassel starts....Oh yeah we know what happens then.

Ya because Croyle could add that to his list of wins

Oh wait, nvm

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I haven't and will not read this entire thread, but that was colossally stupid decision on the pass right before halftime. Cost us 3 points right there.

That's the gist. And people trying to tie Flowers in to this loss are fucking idiots. His job is to stop the forward progression of the ball. Period.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:49 PM

Oh wait, nvm
He looked way better against a way better defense last week.Id hate to see how bad we would have been slaughtered by Baltimore with Cassel running the show.:bang:

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:52 PM

Oh wait, nvm

Croyle has never had a coach like Haley that wasn't retarded like Herm.I hated Croyle the past few years but he unlike Cassel has real skills that can be coached.Cassel is like all those 1 hit wonders back in the 80's......History not the future....:bang:

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 04:53 PM
He looked way better against a way better defense last week.Id hate to see how bad we would have been slaughtered by Baltimore with Cassel running the show.:bang:

I don't usually take issue with you, but you're wrong on this one. If Cassel plays like a bonehead over the next two games, then I'll agree with you.

Over-Head
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Just goes to show, without Billacheat, and a huge (former) squad behind him Cassell is a bum. :D
Mind you he's not nearly as well paid as our bum in Oaktown, but still a bum :D

Bane
I don't usually take issue with you, but you're wrong on this one. If Cassel plays like a bonehead over the next two games, then I'll agree with you.

Hey Brodie looked good last week.cassel looked like shit today.Thats just my honest opinion.

tk13
Interceptions are going to happen but you can't make a mistake like the one at the end of the half. That said, he's now played in one (1) (uno) (the lonliest number, even more so than the number 2) game as a Kansas City Chief. So there is obviously some overreaction going on.

kcpasco
09-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey Brodie looked good last week.cassel looked like shit today.Thats just my honest opinion.

I don't see the talent in Brodie that you do, I think he had one good game but I could be wrong.

Plus he will always be 1 sack away from his leg flying off.

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:56 PM

Thats cool though we can agree to disagree.I think that,not all the Cassel dick sucking is really what CP is about anyway.ROFL

Bane
09-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't see the talent in Brodie that you do, I think he had one good game but I could be wrong.

Plus he will always be 1 sack away from his leg flying off.

You mean like Cassel? 1 tender sack and his mcl is hanging by a thread....Yeah ok....

JOhn
09-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Interceptions are going to happen but you can't make a mistake like the one at the end of the half. That said, he's now played in one (1) (uno) (the lonliest number, even more so than the number 2) game as a Kansas City Chief. So there is obviously some overreaction going on.

THIS

yeti
09-20-2009, 04:59 PM

Ya and so did the Eagles defense last week...

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Ya and so did the Eagles defense last week...

Just wait till the Eagles D faces Cassel....Then we'll see.Oh yeah thats next week....

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Thats cool though we can agree to disagree.I think that,not all the Cassel dick sucking is really what CP is about anyway.ROFL

With Brodie, I'm chalking his performance in Baltimore( which was just as bone headed when it counted, especially at the end, remember?)up to the ol' "sun shining on a dog's ass"-factor.

Cassel's better, and I'll watch another game or three before going out on a limb and saying he shouldn't start or that he just flat-out sucks.

Patience; it's a LONG season.

yeti
09-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Just wait till the Eagles D faces Cassel....Then we'll see.Oh yeah thats next week....

I was happy with Brodie last week too but Cassel would be a damn hero if the D held but that didn't happen so now he is a total fuck up.

craneref
09-20-2009, 05:06 PM
I am willing to give Cassel the benefit of the doubt, but there is a reason he was the most sacked QB last year, he HAS to get the ball out of his hand. That sack on Third and one absolutely KILLED the final drive, which reminds me, why are we throwing htere, run a draw play, get the first down and use one fo the three timeouts you have left. The best team doesn't always win, and niehter does the team that plays the best, but the team that ends up with the most points, and today that wasn't us.

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
With Brodie, I'm chalking his performance in Baltimore( which was just as bone headed when it counted, especially at the end, remember?)up to the ol' "sun shining on a dog's ass"-factor.

Cassel's better, and I'll watch another game or three before going out on a limb and saying he shouldn't start or that he just flat-out sucks.

Well look I'm not saying Cassel isnt our best option but all this cassel is GOD and were fuggn saved by him is utter bullshit.Were so many good players away from competing,not to mention even winning one game but yet Cassel is still the best qb ever in KC??? Im not buying it till he shows me on the field in a game that he can run this offense and command like a real qb can.Till then he is just another experiment qb that may or may not make it.You look back through all the years and more time than not the qb of SB franchises are drafted not brought in by trade.Yes there are exceptions like Dilfer but look over the past few years.Ben,Eli,Peyton,Brady...All drafted and grown at home and did the job.

yeti
09-20-2009, 05:10 PM
I am willing to give Cassel the benefit of the doubt, but there is a reason he was the most sacked QB last year, he HAS to get the ball out of his hand. That sack on Third and one absolutely KILLED the final drive, which reminds me, why are we throwing htere, run a draw play, get the first down and use one fo the three timeouts you have left. The best team doesn't always win, and niehter does the team that plays the best, but the team that ends up with the most points, and today that wasn't us.

I seemed like he could have scrambled on the 4th down for a 1st instead of throwing...we still had TO's

yeti
09-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Well look I'm not saying Cassel isnt our best option but all this cassel is GOD and were fuggn saved by him is utter bullshit.Were so many good players away from competing,not to mention even winning one game but yet Cassel is still the best qb ever in KC??? Im not buying it till he shows me on the field in a game that he can run this offense and command like a real qb can.Till then he is just another experiment qb that may or may not make it.You look back through all the years and more time than not the qb of SB franchises are drafted not brought in by trade.Yes there are exceptions like Dilfer but look over the past few years.Ben,Eli,Peyton,Brady...All drafted and grown at home and did the job.

Our QB will never be our savior....football games are won and lost on the O and D lines

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:13 PM

Untill this team can draft,develop and coach a young qb into a champion,we are only as good as the qb we have that was let go,or traded by another team.If he was really that good they would have never let him go.Do you really think they would have traded Brady even before Drew Bledsoe got injured? Never!!!!

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 05:15 PM

I don't think anyone ever called him "God". People just want to believe in him, and that's understandable. Maybe he'll pan out, maybe he won't.

But we're not going to know or even have a real idea until the end of the season. Hopefully he plays well enough to keep us from taking a QB in this years draft. GOD I HOPE HE PLAYS WELL ENOUGH TO KEEP US FROM TAKING A QB IN THIS YEARS DRAFT! LMAO
But if he looks like Punky McClownshoe by the end of next year and the team is picking in the top 5; pull the trigger.

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Our QB will never be our savior....football games are won and lost on the O and D lines

Well Im all for defense! I remember the Chiefs of the 90's kicking ass with a corpse at qb cause our D put foot to ass on a regular basis.Times and teams have changed.You have to have a real life qb anymore to have a shot.Look at baltimore and all those good years of defense.Then look to last year with Flacco.All Im saying is our qb of a rebuilding franchise should come through the draft,not from a team that doesnt want or need him.

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't think anyone ever called him "God". People just want to believe in him, and that's understandable. Maybe he'll pan out, maybe he won't.

But we're not going to know or even have a real idea until the end of the season. Hopefully he plays well enough to keep us from taking a QB in this years draft. GOD I HOPE HE PLAYS WELL ENOUGH TO KEEP US FROM TAKING A QB IN THIS YEARS DRAFT! LMAO
But if he looks like Punky McClownshoe by the end of next year and the team is picking in the top 5; pull the trigger.

I dont see us going qb in the first 4 rounds with Pioli's ego.he'd never allow that kinda slap in the face.I wouldnt even count this year cause cassel is gonna get killed behind this line so its maybe year 2-3 before I see him playing like he MAYBE can.To me in a several year rebuild plan you draft your guy not trade for him.

milkman
09-20-2009, 05:19 PM

Wha?

Croyle looked like absolute dogshit last week, except on one drive.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:21 PM

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/Khaos2525/facepalm.gif

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Wha?

Croyle looked like absolute dogshit last week, except on one drive.

Ok fine.Again we can agree to disagree.

yeti
09-20-2009, 05:35 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/Khaos2525/facepalm.gif

All of your dreamy QBs (Big Ben, Flacco, Brady, etc) have good lines don't they?

Bane
09-20-2009, 05:40 PM
All of your dreamy QBs (Big Ben, Flacco, Brady, etc) have good lines don't they?

Their not dreamy to me.I'm just stating my opinion that you draft a qb like that not hope you can trade for him.Yes they have decent lines.Just as we did with Roaf and Shields.Im sure if Cassel had a line like Trent did in 03 we would be looking very different,but we don't.

yeti
09-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Their not dreamy to me.I'm just stating my opinion that you draft a qb like that not hope you can trade for him.Yes they have decent lines.Just as we did with Roaf and Shields.Im sure if Cassel had a line like Trent did in 03 we would be looking very different,but we don't.

Well that was directed at Mr. Hamas. I guess I should have listed Sanchez but I don't know about the Jets lines.

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm making one post in this thread...

Cassel played fine today...the penalties/stupid playcalling cost us. He made some bad throws...he made some great throws...he showed me a HELL of a lot more than Croyle did last week..plain and simple.

B for Cassel after this game...fuck Mecca, he don't know shit.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Well that was directed at Mr. Hamas. I guess I should have listed Sanchez but I don't know about the Jets lines.

Are you fucking serious? The Pitt line is terrible.

Chocolate Hog
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Nick Wright is a fucking idiot.

Nick Wright says the Chiefs defense should have held Oakland at the end, and that's on them... But let's be honest, this game was lost when Matt Cassel threw a 5 yard pass with no timeouts left at the end of the first half. That was an indefensible pl...ay by him. Thigbone wouldn't have even done that.

610 sports should just outsource it's talk show host to India. Even someone in India couldn't be that fucking off when it comes to football.

Count Zarth
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
And if you don't you're a blind fool - Cassel BLEW BALLS today bro. Open your eyes and try again...

Quarterbacks who complete over 60 percent for 230 yards and a 1 TD do not suck balls.

You guys basically expected him to throw for 300 yards and 3 TD against a lethal secondary in his first game back.

Ridiculous.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm making one post in this thread...

Cassel played fine today...the penalties/stupid playcalling cost us. He made some bad throws...he made some great throws...he showed me a HELL of a lot more than Croyle did last week..plain and simple.

B for Cassel after this game...fuck Mecca, he don't know shit.

I'm making one response to this post:

Your and Idiot.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Nick Wright is a fucking idiot.

Nick Wright says the Chiefs defense should have held Oakland at the end, and that's on them... But let's be honest, this game was lost when Matt Cassel threw a 5 yard pass with no timeouts left at the end of the first half. That was an indefensible pl...ay by him. Thigbone wouldn't have even done that.

610 sports should just outsource it's talk show host to India. Even someone in India couldn't be that fucking off when it comes to football.
ROFL QFT.

Bane
09-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Quarterbacks who complete over 60 percent for 230 yards and a 1 TD do not suck balls.

You guys basically expected him to throw for 300 yards and 3 TD against a lethal secondary in his first game back.

Ridiculous.

Nope,I just would expect him to play better.You know,like a starting nfl qb.Oh yeah that's right,career back up.Nevermind...ROFL

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 06:44 PM

Ridiculous.

Aside from Assmoga, who in the fuck are you talking about?

DeezNutz
09-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Aside from Assmoga, who in the **** are you talking about?

Huff, for one, an individual whom GoChiefs believes could throw a drink just as far as LJ.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Huff, for one, an individual whom GoChiefs believes could throw a drink just as far as LJ.

Meh. You know what the worst part of this is?

Watching every other team on TV playing legitimate football.

Bane
09-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Meh. You know what the worst part of this is?

Watching every other team on TV playing legitimate football.

Especially the Donkholes!!!!!!:cuss:

milkman
09-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Are you ****ing serious? The Pitt line is terrible.

This.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Wow, people are saying Cassel played well today?

Look - if you want to say he's rusty, that's fine. If you want to say he needs time with his WRs, that's fine too.

But there's no MFing way you can say he played well today. Maybe you can excuse it, but you can't deny it. He was Damon Huard out there with his checkdowns. He was skittish in the pocket, he was inaccurate and he made a shockingly stupid decision that cost us the game.

If the back of his jersey said "Thigpen" this place would've melted down, and make no mistake, today was a very Thigpen-esque performance outside of one pretty ball to Bowe.

I think he'll be better, I really do. I saw some skills and strong leadership ability so I'm a little more optimistic re: Cassel than I was. At the same time, he was freakin' awful today. He didn't cost us the game on his own, but he played an incredibly large role in it.

Red Beans
09-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Agreed

The Bad Guy
It is on the fucking defense. They have to hold a lead and stop the worst QB in the NFL. That's on them.

There are a ton of things that happened after the Cassel first half play that affected the outcome more than that.

Raised On Riots
Wow, people are saying Cassel played well today?

Look - if you want to say he's rusty, that's fine. If you want to say he needs time with his WRs, that's fine too.

But there's no MFing way you can say he played well today. Maybe you can excuse it, but you can't deny it. He was Damon Huard out there with his checkdowns. He was skittish in the pocket, he was inaccurate and he made a shockingly stupid decision that cost us the game.

If the back of his jersey said "Thigpen" this place would've melted down, and make no mistake, today was a very Thigpen-esque performance outside of one pretty ball to Bowe.

I think he'll be better, I really do. I saw some skills and strong leadership ability so I'm a little more optimistic re: Cassel than I was. At the same time, he was freakin' awful today. He didn't cost us the game on his own, but he played an incredibly large role in it.

I'll buy this take for a dollar.;)

Count Zarth
Aside from Assmoga, who in the fuck are you talking about?

The Raiders have a really good, young, athletic secondary. They'll hang with anyone's passing game this year.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I'll buy this take for a dollar.;)

So how long till the draft Tebow threads start?

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 07:01 PM
About as long as it takes for me to begin plotting my first murder.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 07:03 PM

ROFLThis.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 07:05 PM
It is on the ****ing defense. They have to hold a lead and stop the worst QB in the NFL. That's on them.

There are a ton of things that happened after the Cassel first half play that affected the outcome more than that.

More than that?

I disagree. Later than that, yes. But I can't come up with any plays that came after that one where a single individual made an absolutely bonehead decision that directly led to a change in the scoreboard (either adding or subtracting points).

Maybe Gilbury, but the defense was slowly crumbling there anyway so who knows if it would've made a difference?

I can't come up with a more critical individual play in that game.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:08 PM

Well you wont hear that bullshit from me.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 07:09 PM

ROFL Wise choice, Grasshopper.

jidar
09-20-2009, 07:15 PM

I'm hopping you're saying this because you're planning to kill yourself.

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 07:18 PM

I'm hopping down the bunny trail; wanna' come?

CCU2000
09-20-2009, 07:22 PM

We got Thigpen, bitches!

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
To sit and say that cassel played horrible AFTER he lead us to the go ahead touchdown, a beautiful 2 minute drive capped by a beautiful touchdown pass shows how truly clueless some of u assholes are. Trent green threw numerous pics his first couple seasons but by god he wasn't any good, Brett farve throws nerous imterceptions so he's not a good qb early, point is that yes cassel threw a couples picks but showed he's a leader considering this is a new offense he had a sore knee, minimal talent at wide reciever, and a bad oline. If I remember correctly Kurt warner threw a boneheaded pic at the end of the first half of the superbowl that led to a 10 possibly 14 point swing, but came back to lead his teamto a goahead td, Ben roethlisberger then leads his team down the field to win the game, did anyone blame Kurt Warner for that loss? I think not he did his part just as cassel did.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
To sit and say that cassel played horrible AFTER he lead us to the go ahead touchdown, a beautiful 2 minute drive capped by a beautiful touchdown pass shows how truly clueless some of u assholes are. Trent green threw numerous pics his first couple seasons but by god he wasn't any good, Brett farve throws nerous imterceptions so he's not a good qb early, point is that yes cassel threw a couples picks but showed he's a leader considering this is a new offense he had a sore knee, minimal talent at wide reciever, and a bad oline. If I remember correctly Kurt warner threw a boneheaded pic at the end of the first half of the superbowl that led to a 10 possibly 14 point swing, but came back to lead his teamto a goahead td, Ben roethlisberger then leads his team down the field to win the game, did anyone blame Kurt Warner for that loss? I think not he did his part just as cassel did.
Keep on Doubtin' Trent Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:32 PM

Nah Im no sissy ass back down and kill myself bitch like you.I deal with lifes ups and downs like a real man.Now a sissy ass pillowbiter like you I can see many reasons why you'd stick a gun barrel in your mouth(which prob wouldnt fit right now with all the dick in it) and pulling the trigger.Fuggn pussy ass pillowbiter.

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 07:34 PM
I wrote the trent green part with toms of sarcasm along with the Brett farve part

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:34 PM

Im actually planning on killing your old lady with my dick!!

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM

You're just another one of these dumbasses that can't recognize the difference between someone saying a QB is bad and someone saying that said QB merely played a bad game.

Look at this game in a vacuum -- did he play well? Absolutely not. There's simply no argument that can be made that he did. Does it mean he's a bad QB? Nope. Does it mean he's not ever going to play well for KC? Nope. It means he had a bad game, nothing more, nothing less.

Get that 'clueless' weak shit out of here. If the above post is the best you've got, I'm exceptionally disinclined to give a large rat's ass just how much of a 'clue' you think I have. That's some pissed of 13 year old level yap right there.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM

Oh yeah and who the fugg are you calling a noob dicksucker? I've been here 2 years longer than your stupid ass.Just because I don't post whore like your mother on the corner doesn't make me a noob over you.Fuggn moron!!!

Raised On Riots
09-20-2009, 07:40 PM
:eek::popcorn:

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM
You're just another one of these dumbasses that can't recognize the difference between someone saying a QB is bad and someone saying that said QB merely played a bad game.

Look at this game in a vacuum -- did he play well? Absolutely not. There's simply no argument that can be made that he did. Does it mean he's a bad QB? Nope. Does it mean he's not ever going to play well for KC? Nope. It means he had a bad game, nothing more, nothing less.

Get that 'clueless' weak shit out of here. If the above post is the best you've got, I'm exceptionally disinclined to give a large rat's ass just how much of a 'clue' you think I have. That's some pissed of 13 year old level yap right there.

So god too football and talent evaluation, first off why aren't u scouting and working for an NFL team, and B in your holy football eyes besides the end of half play cuz we have established that was a bad play, what were some of cassels horrendous unforgiveable acts of quarterbacking?

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 07:54 PM
So god too football and talent evaluation, first off why aren't u scouting and working for an NFL team, and B in your holy football eyes besides the end of half play cuz we have established that was a bad play, what were some of cassels horrendous unforgiveable acts of quarterbacking?

Nevermind, child.

It's clear you've come to this particular fight unarmed. I'm not wasting my time with someone this incapable of stringing cogent thoughts together, especially when said person actually used the letter 'u' as a word.

Go back to texting 14 year olds, I haven't the patience to deal with your ilk.

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Nah Im no sissy ass back down and kill myself bitch like you.I deal with lifes ups and downs like a real man.Now a sissy ass pillowbiter like you I can see many reasons why you'd stick a gun barrel in your mouth(which prob wouldnt fit right now with all the dick in it) and pulling the trigger.Fuggn pussy ass pillowbiter.

Holy hell. Are you on meth?

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:55 PM

Nope,I get drug tested by the US Coast Guard on a regular basic and can pass one at any time.Fugg you too jack off!!!

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM

Bane and his little brother have completely hijacked this thread.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM

Do yourself a favor and don't interject your mouth into conversation that don't concern you.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Bane and his little brother have completely hijacked this thread.

You dont know me or my lil bro,I suggest you leave my family out of this.

chiefsfan3182
Nevermind, child.

It's clear you've come to this particular fight unarmed. I'm not wasting my time with someone this incapable of stringing cogent thoughts together, especially when said person actually used the letter 'u' as a word.

Go back to texting 14 year olds, I haven't the patience to deal with your ilk.

Haha allright blow it off because YOU (better dick smack) know YOU have no legitimate argument. By the way is "lik" a word, yah didn't think so needle dick go back to fiddling with divet dick deusch bag

Saccopoo
Nope,I get drug tested by the US Coast Guard on a regular basic and can pass one at any time.Fugg you too jack off!!!

Ah...I see. You've ingested a tad too much sea water.

Bane
09-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Ah...I see. You've ingested a tad too much sea water.

Nope wrong again dick face!!Idont work on the ocean you fuggn idiot.GODDAMN!!!

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Cassel had a rough game. Understandable considering the circumstances.

The guy's a gamer, though... I'm pretty confident he's the least of KC's worries.

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 08:04 PM
You dont know me or my lil bro,I suggest you leave my family out of this.

Says the guy who has already made obscene sexual references to and about peoples wives and mothers...don't be a hypocrite. That's bad form. So, what I would suggest is that you leave peoples family out of it, or that you "don't know me" in terms of every single person you've insulted in your three thousand post obscenity ladened, illogical, illiterate, homophobic tirade that has become this thread.

That is, unless you are one of those Chris Cooper/American Beauty rage infested closet homosexuals that is acting out his yet to be realized sexual tendencies through associative aggression.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 08:05 PM
By the way is "lik" a word, yah didn't think so needle dick go back to fiddling with divet dick deusch bag

Yes. "ilk" is a word. Look it up.

You're a moron. You are arguably the single dumbest person I've seen post on this board.

That's an exceptionally high hurdle to clear in a scant 15 posts.

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Haha allright blow it off because YOU (better dick smack) know YOU have no legitimate argument. By the way is "lik" a word, yah didn't think so needle dick go back to fiddling with divet dick deusch bag
The word he used was "ilk."

Bane
09-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Says the guy who has already made obscene sexual references to and about peoples wives and mothers...don't be a hypocrite. That's bad form. So, what I would suggest is that you leave peoples family out of it, or that you "don't know me" in terms of every single person you've insulted in your three thousand post obscenity ladened, illogical, illiterate, homophobic tirade that has become this thread.

That is, unless you are one of those Chris Cooper/American Beauty rage infested closet homosexuals that is acting out his yet to be realized sexual tendencies through associative aggression.

My comments came after I was provoked by someone else.yet another case of keep your fuggn dick sucker out of this conversation.

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Yes. "ilk" is a word. Look it up.

You're a moron.

in all reality I'm not a moron but that's besides the point, I just want to know from a real NFL employee what were some of cassels mistakes, surely it wasn't the go ahead touchdown drive?

Bane
09-20-2009, 08:09 PM

3 thousand huh? So you cant read either.....

Saccopoo
09-20-2009, 08:09 PM
My comments came after I was provoked by someone else.yet another case of keep your fuggn dick sucker out of this conversation.

Dude, at this point it is apparent that even a fluffy little white bunny rabbit harmlessly munching on clover would provoke you.

Bane
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Dude, at this point it is apparent that even a fluffy little white bunny rabbit harmlessly munching on clover would provoke you.

Nope.Again you open your cum dumpster when you have no idea wtf you are talking about.Jidar another one who sucks the penis like you,sent me private messages that you wouldn't see,in response to his ill will for my comments about Cassel.I then defended myself how I see fit.Again,Id ask you to shut the fugg up,and don't worry about me.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2009, 08:13 PM
in all reality I'm not a moron but that's besides the point, I just want to know from a real NFL employee what were some of cassels mistakes, surely it wasn't the go ahead touchdown drive?

No. You're a moron.

You are barely literate. You are incapable of compartmentalizing fairly straightfoward arguments and you clearly lack any capacity to present a rational counterpoint.

Cassel's mistakes have been addressed ad nauseum in this thread. If you care for an education in QB play in the NFL, you may want to peruse the previous 300+ posts. I am not your wetnurse, I will not re-hash these mistakes for you.

That is why I am not going to dignify your 'argument'.

P.S. Every word used in the post above is, in fact, a word.

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
but but but Cassel played for a team that was 16-0 the year before and couldn't take them to the playoffs

........maybe with how the Pats have been playing lately we might not have to hear that anymore

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
No. You're a moron.

You are barely literate. You are incapable of compartmentalizing fairly straightfoward arguments and you clearly lack any capacity to present a rational counterpoint.

Cassel's mistakes have been addressed ad nauseum in this thread. If you care for an education in QB play in the NFL, you may want to peruse the previous 300+ posts. I am not your wetnurse, I will not re-hash these mistakes for you.

That is why I am not going to dignify your 'argument'.

P.S. Every word used in the post above is, in fact, a word.

Oh come on ol boy, give me a little insight to what goes on in an NFL quarter backs coach's mind, I'd love to hear some of those sins cassel made in ur holy eyes, at least humor me.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
You could tell Matt was pretty Rusty today, i will give him alot more time before i make final judgements about him.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM

Fuck off.

That's your argument? Why aren't working in the NFL?

Well I can tell you one good reason: They couldn't pay me enough to scout.

JFC.

Just go away.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Oh come on ol boy, give me a little insight to what goes on in an NFL quarter backs coach's mind, I'd love to hear some of those sins cassel made in ur holy eyes, at least humor me.

Are you fucking kidding me?

14 seconds left on the clock and he throws a dink out to the RB, who fails to not only score, but to get out of bounds?

He should have thrown it away, just to preserve the field goal attempt.

Go away.

chiefsfan3182
09-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?

14 seconds left on the clock and he throws a dink out to the RB, who fails to not only score, but to get out of bounds?

He should have thrown it away, just to preserve the field goal attempt.

Go away.

I'm almost positive that I already stated besides that play beause you fellas it's known that was a bad play

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm almost positive that I already stated besides that play beause you fellas it's known that was a bad play

2 INT's? Were those bad?

Wasted timeouts in the first half? Were those bad?

JFC.

GO AWAY!

Frankie
09-21-2009, 01:36 PM
What the **** do you know?

Why aren't you blaming this loss on Brendan Albert?

LMAO

I know it burns. But I promise to be more gentle next time.

Frankie
09-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Cassel had a rough game. Understandable considering the circumstances.

The guy's a gamer, though... I'm pretty confident he's the least of KC's worries.

This.

Micjones
09-21-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm not ready yet to write Cassel off after a poor performance yesterday, but I'm also not going to excuse him from the table. The mistake he made at the end of the First Half had nothing to do with rust. That was a mental error on his part. You throw the ball away or go into the endzone with it. That cost us points.

I think Cassel will be fine, but he can only go as far as his Offensive Line and targets take him. If Wade continues to play well and they can keep Cassel clean...he'll be alright.

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm not ready yet to write Cassel off after a poor performance yesterday, but I'm also not going to excuse him from the table. The mistake he made at the end of the First Half had nothing to do with rust. That was a mental error on his part. You throw the ball away or go into the endzone with it. That cost us points.

Good post, mic.

tonyetony
09-21-2009, 03:57 PM

I think Cassel will be fine, but he can only go as far as his Offensive Line and targets take him. If Wade continues to play well and they can keep Cassel clean...he'll be alright.

This post reflects my feelings on Cassel pretty much to a tee. If he can learn from yesterday's mistakes then fine, if he continues to mismanage the clock and throw more picks than td's then not fine. He did drive us for a late game go ahead TD despite all the earlier mistakes and that alone tells me he does have some mental toughness.

I remember Trent Greens first season when he threw 33% more INT's than TD's, Whitlock dubbed him "Trint" Green, well he ended up reversing those stats the next year and we kind of liked him around here.

Give the guy a realistic chance for god's sake.

Frankie
09-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I remember Trent Greens first season when he threw 33% more INT's than TD's, Whitlock dubbed him "Trint" Green, well he ended up reversing those stats the next year and we kind of liked him around here.

Give the guy a realistic chance for god's sake.

As a mild extra parallel, Trent was ALSO healing from a knee injury.

Bunit
09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
People need to get off Cassel's back for now and give him time. He started one game coming off a mcl injury. He showed some grit and our line for the most part didn't give him much protection. The throw to Bowe late in the 4th was a good accurate throw. He did have some shitty plays as well. Give it more than 1 start to judge ol' boy.

Pablo
09-21-2009, 04:11 PM
People need to get off Cassel's back for now and give him time. He started one game coming off a mcl injury. He showed some grit and our line for the most part didn't give him much protection. The throw to Bowe late in the 4th was a good accurate throw. He did have some shitty plays as well. Give it more than 1 start to judge ol' boy.Most people are giving him more than one game. There are some dumbasses who are already leaning one way or another(or who have for some time now); but those folks don't really matter as they're clearly water-heads.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Whitlock dubbed him "Trint" Green

No, he didn't.

He stole it from one of our members.

tonyetony
09-21-2009, 04:15 PM
No, he didn't.

He stole it from one of our members.

That's true. Ok how about "Whitlock dubbed him Trint in the mainstream press."

Marcellus
09-21-2009, 05:49 PM

I think this thread is out of hand because the opinion seems to be if some of the people here aren't willing to write this game off as a all Cassel's fault that means we are stoooopid.

Yup, he made some bad plays, but he made some good ones as well.He gave the team the lead at the end and we should have won had the defense not folded in the end after playing a decent game to that point. I know JaMarcus was throwing the ball horribly most of the game but we stopped their run game 95% of the game.

What made it painful was the type of mistakes that were made, especially the penalties and a lot of those were questionable.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
That's true. Ok how about "Whitlock dubbed him Trint in the mainstream press."

He also stole "SackIntosh".

Fairplay
09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
:popcorn:

DTLB58
09-21-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't want to hear any bitching about Cassel....

Well, that's all well and fine but, there is this thing called freedom of speech and the last time I checked you didn't decide who said what on here or anywhere else for that matter and others do have their own opinion plus, you starting this thread in itself brought on contoversy (which is what you really want anyways isn't it?) so I think you are the moron.

Cassel threw two int's AND made a horrible decision at the end of the first half that cost his team 3 points (at least) which just so happen to be the difference in the final score of the game.

Having said that, I was a big supporter of Cassel in the off season if for anything else just to give him a chance.

So this response isn't so much that I am not supporting Cassel for the future but more that I wish that virus that had your computer by the arse would have never let go.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 08:49 PM
If you bitch about Cassel, you are a fucking moron.

The guy who started this thread is a moron.

Count Zarth
09-21-2009, 09:00 PM

Yeah...good point. ROFL

Raised On Riots
09-21-2009, 09:27 PM

ROFL

O.city
09-21-2009, 09:39 PM
He was a little rusty in the first half and had a few mental errors... But the Raiders secondary is no slouch and the second pic was a damn laser that was semi alligator armed and a tad overthrown. If thats Bowe its a catch. Give the guy a chance.. Got a good feeling. He did learn from one of the better quarterbacks...what's his name Brady?

4th and Long
09-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I remember watching a QB we picked up in the not so distant past. His first season here was horrible. Every time he threw the ball I cringed. I just KNEW it was going to be another interception. Poor guy threw 24 picks that year. Everyone was calling for his head on a stick. A few years after that, he quietly put up back to back to back 4,000+ yard seasons. I stopped cringing in the middle of that streak.

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Why do you all come out and defend Cassel..? He had a bad game. Does that make him a bad quaterback? No, but he played pretty bad none the less...

By thinking that you have to defend him, your basically conceding that he had a bad game and thus needed to be defended... IMO...

Raised On Riots
09-21-2009, 09:59 PM
I remember watching a QB we picked up in the not so distant past. His first season here was horrible. Every time he threw the ball I cringed. I just KNEW it was going to be another interception. Poor guy threw 24 picks that year. Everyone was calling for his head on a stick. A few years after that, he quietly put up back to back to back 4,000+ yard seasons. I stopped cringing in the middle of that streak.

Ugh.:doh!:

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Oh and p.s. a bad offensive line does not make it ok to check it down to your running back, thus eliminating any chance to score points at the end of the half... That was a down right awful decision, which no NFL QB has an excuse to make...

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:02 PM

Trent was great and all, i idolized him... but what did he ever win us?

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:04 PM

Sooo... Its Pioli and Haleys fault then?

The blame must land somewhere...

DAMNIT HALOLI!!!

Marcellus
09-21-2009, 10:09 PM

A shit ton of games.

You can't blame him one bit for the 2003 playoff loss.

Herm could though, our problem was the offense scored too quick putting the defense on the field too long. LMAO

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:13 PM
A shit ton of games.

Herm could though, our problem was the offense scored too quick putting the defense on the field too long. LMAO

While i see your point and laugh at your Herm joke LMAO, unfortunately success in the NFL is ultimately measured in SB wins...

Saccopoo
09-21-2009, 10:14 PM

Trent was a middling qb at best. Tough bastard, but I never saw anything of merit in his game. He benefited like so many others by playing behind one of, if not the, best offensive lines ever assembled. Trent Green, behind this current O-line, is horrible. Personally, I thought Cassel was admirable in his performance on Sunday all things considered. (All things being that it was his first game as a Chief, on a bum leg, behind a OL that everyone knows is dog food, with only one decent receiver, a brand new offensive scheme, no tight end to speak of and a myriad of other little intangibles that would lead one to the conceptualization that it was going to be damn near impossible to do much of anything.)

Sure, he forced a couple of throws trying to make a play that led to a couple of interceptions. One was a really good play by Huff or that was a first and goal for the Chiefs.

A couple of really questionable calls, some ill-timed penalties (most likely due to learning a new offense on the fly), but nothing significantly egregious.

It was a game that the Chiefs should have won 27-3. One looks at the final score and it just doesn't make sense. Freak game. If they can continue to put forth the same type of effort that they had against the Raiders, they will begin to start pulling out some wins. I think that they will be okay.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 10:17 PM
A shit ton of games.

Shit ton?

That's 44 out of 96, not including his two losses in the post-season.

BTW, 44 out of 96 is .496.

How is that considered a "shit ton"?

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Shit ton?

That's 44 out of 96, not including his two losses in the post-season.

BTW, 44 out of 96 is .496.

How is that considered a "shit ton"?

Damn that fuzzy math.

(it's actually .458)

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Trent was a middling qb at best. Tough bastard, but I never saw anything of merit in his game. He benefited like so many others by playing behind one of, if not the, best offensive lines ever assembled. Trent Green, behind this current O-line, is horrible. Personally, I thought Cassel was admirable in his performance on Sunday all things considered. (All things being that it was his first game as a Chief, on a bum leg, behind a OL that everyone knows is dog food, with only one decent receiver, a brand new offensive scheme, no tight end to speak of and a myriad of other little intangibles that would lead one to the conceptualization that it was going to be damn near impossible to do much of anything.)

Sure, he forced a couple of throws trying to make a play that led to a couple of interceptions. One was a really good play by Huff or that was a first and goal for the Chiefs.

A couple of really questionable calls, some ill-timed penalties (most likely due to learning a new offense on the fly), but nothing significantly egregious.

It was a game that the Chiefs should have won 27-3. One looks at the final score and it just doesn't make sense. Freak game. If they can continue to put forth the same type of effort that they had against the Raiders, they will begin to start pulling out some wins. I think that they will be okay.

Look i agree with most of this and i have perhaps been a little hasty in calling out Cassel after the game, however HE did make those mistakes and so the blame still falls with him IMHO... Is he better than Trent? Yes, yes i think he is...

Mecca
09-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Trent Green was a product of what was around him, he never elevated the players around him.

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Damn that fuzzy math.

Is it?

Did I make a mistake? I was going by memory.

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Trent Green was a product of what was around him, he never elevated the players around him.

This. Look at Peyton today (tonight in the U.S.). Now that is a franchise QB who elevates the talent around him...

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Is it?

Did I make a mistake? I was going by memory.

It was intended to be a joke, until I realized that he only won 45% of his games, not the 49% you said.

ROFL

Mecca
09-21-2009, 10:22 PM
I think Cassel is pretty much green with better mobility, he is not going to look good now because he has nothing around him.

I don't believe Cassel will ever be an elite QB that elevates his team, I just don't see that.

DaneMcCloud
It was intended to be a joke, until I realized that he only won 45% of his games, not the 49% you said.

ROFL

Sheesh.

Why this guy is worshipped is beyond me.

Good player, good guy.

But great?

I only shudder to think what would have happened had Boomer Grigsby scored a touchdown.

FAX
A shit ton is .700 or greater. What you are referring to is a shit pint.

FAX

FAX
09-21-2009, 10:23 PM
As for Cassel, I won't bitch about him. After all, he was a wounded warrior on his first real outing. Nevertheless, the stupid bastard cost us the game.

FAX

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Sheesh.

Good player, good guy.

But great?

I only shudder to think what would have happened had Boomer Grigsby scored a touchdown.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_XbMRRtEJ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_XbMRRtEJ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Marcellus
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM
A shit ton is .700 or greater. What you are referring to is a shit pint.

FAX

I stand corrected.

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:26 PM
As for Cassel, I won't bitch about him. After all, he was a wounded warrior on his first real outing. Nevertheless, the stupid bastard cost us the game.

FAX

ROFL This^. Kinda...

Casselvania
09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
There's quite a few people here that are complete assholes when giving their opinions. Whether they're right or wrong opinions. I think Cassel will be great, but GoChiefs, you don't have to be such an ass about it. All you're going to do is start retarded message board wars. Which you probably thrive on since I have a mental picture of you as a lonely 17 year old fatty who is angry at life and takes it out on everyone through your Jergens encrusted keyboard. I've seen liberal and conservative extremists have more civilized conversations. And they're actually discussing serious matters and are on different sides. We're all Chiefs fans here for the love of god.

Marcellus
09-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Sheesh.

Good player, good guy.

But great?

As you all know football is a team sport.

With his third consecutive 4,000 yard season, Green joins Drew Bledsoe, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Warren Moon as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to pass for more than 4,000 yards in three or more seasons during their careers. Green has the distinction of having three consecutive seasons with a QB rating of 90.0 or better. Green started 80 consecutive games during his first five years with the Chiefs, a team record.

Don't act like he was the reason we weren't wining games. He was an above average QB unless 3 PB's is average as well as the stats stated above.

Saccopoo
09-21-2009, 10:30 PM
I think Cassel is pretty much green with better mobility, he is not going to look good now because he has nothing around him.

I don't believe Cassel will ever be an elite QB that elevates his team, I just don't see that.

You've got to get him some help. Manning on the Houston Texans IS David Carr. Baltimore won the Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer. Chicago got to the Super Bowl with Rex Grossman.

You could have Joe Montana, Steve Young, Bart Starr, Lenny Dawson, Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach and all the rest rolled into one and they still aren't going to do much more than what Cassel did on Sunday.

A team is only as good as the sum of it's parts, and while a "franchise" quarterback is a nice thing to have, he still needs to have that team around him to help him get there. If you have any doubts, go ask Dan Marino to show you all his Championship rings.

Mecca
09-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Manning has been good regardless, their offensive line is ass right now, they basically don't even have a LT.

Marcellus
09-21-2009, 10:32 PM
With his third consecutive 4,000 yard season, Green joins Drew Bledsoe, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Warren Moon as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to pass for more than 4,000 yards in three or more seasons during their careers. Green has the distinction of having three consecutive seasons with a QB rating of 90.0 or better. Green started 80 consecutive games during his first five years with the Chiefs, a team record.

Don't act like he was the reason we weren't wining games. He was an above average QB unless 3 PB's is average as well as the stats stated above.

I forgot to add, during that 4 year span only Payton Manning threw more TD passes.

But hey,anybody could have done that behind that 0-line.:rolleyes:

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Manning on any team is Manning...

Saccopoo
09-21-2009, 10:33 PM
There's quite a few people here that are complete assholes when giving their opinions. Whether they're right or wrong opinions. I think Cassel will be great, but GoChiefs, you don't have to be such an ass about it. All you're going to do is start retarded message board wars. Which you probably thrive on since I have a mental picture of you as a lonely 17 year old fatty who is angry at life and takes it out on everyone through your Jergens encrusted keyboard. I've seen liberal and conservative extremists have more civilized conversations. And they're actually discussing serious matters and are on different sides. We're all Chiefs fans here for the love of god.

Ah, the innocence of noobery. It's sweet.

It makes me kinda sad when they get broken down, deconstructed to the point of mental tapioca pudding by the collective weight of all things CP.

Saccopoo
09-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Manning on any team is Manning...

Sure he is. He's Warren Moon. He's Dan Fouts. He's Dan Marino. He's Drew Brees. He's a great quarterback that never wins a Super Bowl. The Colts when they won benefitted from keeping a team together, especially the offensive line, for several years.

Do you honestly think that he'll ever even sniff another Super Bowl at this point?

Mecca
09-21-2009, 10:42 PM
He won a Bowl so you can't say he'll never do it cause he did.

Casselvania
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM

It makes me kinda sad when they get broken down, deconstructed to the point of mental tapioca pudding by the collective weight of all things CP.

What does noob mean? I don't give a shit about prepubescent message board lingo. I really don't care what any of the asshole negative condescending douche nozzles say, and I won't be here to read it. It saddens me that some of you make up the Chiefs fanbase. We have the best fans in the world and I hate to see it polluted with some of these jerkoffs. Grow the hell up. I agree with GoChiefs on this subject but I just hate the way he goes about it. It's immature and just makes you look stupid.

Raised On Riots
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM

This.LMAO

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Sure he is. He's Warren Moon. He's Dan Fouts. He's Dan Marino. He's Drew Brees. He's a great quarterback that never wins a Super Bowl. The Colts when they won benefitted from keeping a team together, especially the offensive line, for several years.

Do you honestly think that he'll ever even sniff another Super Bowl at this point?

The way hes playing atm, with the team hes got, i think he has atleast 3 more years... Providing they keep getting some talent i dont see why not...

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:49 PM
What does noob mean? I don't give a shit about prepubescent message board lingo. I really don't care what any of the asshole negative condescending douche nozzles say, and I won't be here to read it. It saddens me that some of you make up the Chiefs fanbase. We have the best fans in the world and I hate to see it polluted with some of these jerkoffs. Grow the hell up. I agree with GoChiefs on this subject but I just hate the way he goes about it. It's immature and just makes you look stupid.

Lets just all :grouphug: :Peace: :bong: :grouphug: Denise :hump:

:)

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 10:54 PM

:Lin:

Mecca
3 more years?

Manning will probably play till he's 40.

Raised On Riots
Lets just all :grouphug: :Peace: :bong: :grouphug: Denise :hump:

:)

ALL WE ARE SAAAAAAAAAYYYING....

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 10:57 PM
3 more years?

Manning will probably play till he's 40.

I said atleast... lol

Chocolate Hog
09-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Thigpen > Rothleisberger

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Thigpen > Rothleisberger

Isnt that a given?

Raised On Riots
09-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Thigpen > Rothleisberger

I nominate this for Post of the Year.

Saccopoo
09-21-2009, 11:27 PM
He won a Bowl so you can't say he'll never do it cause he did.

I know he did. But put him on the Texans. The Chiefs. The Raiders. The Lions. The Bengals. Does he win a Super Bowl because he's a franchise quarterback alone? Hell no he doesn't.

He had an offensive line that was together for a number of years, they had a defense that wasn't great but had some quality, top shelf playmaker guys like Freeney and Sanders and a good/great group of receivers that he could throw to.

And then they had the fortune of playing Rex Grossman in the Super Bowl. You've got to be lucky as well as good and have a solid team around you. (Go ask Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton about that.)

You can't just be that great "franchise" guy and expect to win a Super Bowl. (Carson Palmer, Dan Marino, et al.)

In fact, there have been quite a number of Super Bowls won by middling level quarterbacks. I don't think a team needs a "franchise" level quarterback to get the job done. They need a good team however.

Count Zarth
09-21-2009, 11:28 PM
In fact, there have been quite a number of Super Bowls won by middling level quarterbacks. I don't think a team needs a "franchise" level quarterback to get the job done. They need a good team however.

Is it the offseason ALREADY?

FAX
09-21-2009, 11:40 PM

Thank you for saying it, Mr. Casselvania. I, for one, could not agree more.

There are, in fact, some Planeteers who behave in such a manner as to easily embarrass and mortify even the most negative, condescending, douche nozzley assholes imaginable. And clearly, these actions are so drastically and dramatically immature in both content and intent, that they cannot help but reflect poorly on Chiefs fans everywhere.

By the way, your panties are on fire.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
09-21-2009, 11:59 PM

There are, in fact, some Planeteers who behave in such a manner as to easily embarrass and mortify even the most negative, condescending, douche nozzley assholes imaginable. And clearly, these actions are so drastically and dramatically immature in both content and intent, that they cannot help but reflect poorly on Chiefs fans everywhere.

FAX

LMAO

Frankie
09-22-2009, 08:41 AM
What does noob mean? I don't give a shit about prepubescent message board lingo. .....

Eh,... It's n00b, actually.

htismaqe
09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Cassel looked like a new starter out there. Big shock. He made some great plays and he made some dumb ones.

And the protection wasn't awful.

However, the penalties are an absolute killer.

4th and Long
09-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Last I checked, this was still a team sport, Einstein.

bishop_74
09-22-2009, 10:34 AM

FAX

Who's waring the panties? The guy that starts the caty bitchslap name calling homo fights, or the the guy who complains about it?

NTTIAWWT

Frankie
09-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Cassel looked like a new starter out there. Big shock. He made some great plays and he made some dumb ones.

And the protection wasn't awful.

EXACTLY.

OctoberFart
09-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Pretty bad football teams in the AFCW with KC being the bottomfeeders.

DaneMcCloud
09-22-2009, 11:34 AM

If your team had a real QB, you could easily win 8 games.

If you lose 10 games or more this year, the Raiders would be wise to cut bait with Russell.

But since they're the Raiders, I fully expect to see him as the opening day starter next year.

OctoberFart
09-22-2009, 11:44 AM
If your team had a real QB, you could easily win 8 games.

If you lose 10 games or more this year, the Raiders would be wise to cut bait with Russell.

But since they're the Raiders, I fully expect to see him as the opening day starter next year.

I agree. That is why Garcia said cut me as he outplayed the big fu*king black turd and still had no shot at the starter.

Frankie
09-22-2009, 01:34 PM

I really think that's a temporary situation.

Chiefs=Good
09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Last I checked, this was still a team sport, Einstein.

Your saying the Chiefs did not have enough talent around Green?

Simply Red
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM

ROFL

Simply Red
09-22-2009, 08:38 PM
I agree. That is why Garcia said cut me as he outplayed the big fu*king black turd and still had no shot at the starter.

do you not like blacks, AW?

Raised On Riots
09-22-2009, 08:40 PM
do you not like blacks, AW?

He was describing the fan base.