PDA

View Full Version : Football Cutler leads heroic comeback over the world champion Steelers

cdcox
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, it's true.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 06:11 PM
but he had 1 bad game, i thought that meant he would suck forever like Cassel?

vailpass
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Cutler looked good espcially in the second half. If the Bears get him his Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal replacements lookout for Chicago.

cdcox
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Cutler looked good espcially in the second half. If the Bears get him his Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal replacements lookout for Chicago.

That's no way to rise to the bait.

tk13
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Big win for the Bears. Sad thing is, if I'm not mistaken, this leaves the Jets, Broncos, and whoever wins the Chargers game as the only 2-0 teams left in the AFC. At least until the Colts play tomorrow night.

vailpass
09-20-2009, 06:15 PM
That's no way to rise to the bait.

Not sure what bait there was, of course I'm a little slow on the uptake :)

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Big win for the Bears. Sad thing is, if I'm not mistaken, this leaves the Jets, Broncos, and whoever wins the Chargers game as the only 2-0 teams left in the AFC. At least until the Colts play tomorrow night.

good we are still in a the Wildcard hunt-LOL

Easy 6
09-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Olsen was clutch today, i thought it was given that he'd leave the field on a stretcher after the hit by Polamalus backup.

Then took another serious blast from the same guy & hung on for a crucial grab.

Dude needs a concussion eval, stat.

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I started Cassel over him this week since they were playing the Steelers and Awesomeah was dinged up.....I made the wrong call.

vailpass
09-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Olsen was clutch today, i thought it was given that he'd leave the field on a stretcher after the hit by Polamalus backup.

Then took another serious blast from the same guy & hung on for a crucial grab.

Dude needs a concussion eval, stat.

Agreed, he was nails. On that second catch you mentioned he bobbled the ball, knew the hit was coming, wrapped it up and took it. Textbook. That is how you stick in the NFL, his position coach will have wood come film day.

vailpass
09-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I started Cassel over him this week since they were playing the Steelers and Awesomeah was dinged up.....I made the wrong call.

Don't feel bad I started Cutler instead of Schaub.
And Steven Jackson instead of Sproles.
And Randy Moss instead of DeSean Jackson.

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Cutler is 3-0 against the Steelers

Easy 6
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Agreed, he was nails. On that second catch you mentioned he bobbled the ball, knew the hit was coming, wrapped it up and took it. Textbook. That is how you stick in the NFL, his position coach will have wood come film day.

That first bad hit on the sideline was crazy, he was twitching all weird & shit trying to get up.

Couldnt believe he was back in the game a few plays later.

vailpass
09-20-2009, 06:27 PM
That first bad hit on the sideline was crazy, he was twitching all weird & shit trying to get up.

Couldnt believe he was back in the game a few plays later.

No doubt, I was worried for him. What do you think his health will be like once he retires? There is a high price to pay for being in the League.