PDA

View Full Version : Obama 57% say Government too big

HonestChieffan
09-21-2009, 11:04 AM
And O Phoney cannot understand why his admin is failing.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/123101/Americans-Likely-Say-Government-Doing-Too-Much.aspx?CSTS=alert

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah, W, McCain, and the Republicans sure have done alot to reverse that undeniable truth, eh????

Yessireee, Bob. :rolleyes:

Chief Henry
09-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah, W, McCain, and the Republicans sure have done alot to reverse that undeniable truth, eh????

Exactly how much has Obama put us in debt compared to all the other presidents combined :rolleyes:

Hydrae
09-21-2009, 11:30 AM

As someone who does not care about parties, I would completely agree that our government is way too big and has been for along time now.

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Exactly how much has Obama put us in debt compared to all the other presidents combined :rolleyes:

Historically, the same was said during the Presidencies of Lincoln, FDR, and others. I know we will see Republican ads attempting to capitalize on this idea. If I were you I wouldn't expect much more success with the argument....than FDR's opponent's had. FTR, I'm not saying Obama is FDR or anything like that, but circumstances mean something....

As someone who does not care about parties, I would completely agree that our government is way too big and has been for along time now.

I'd agree; unfortunately though, it's what we, as a nation, have come to demand.

HonestChieffan
09-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Kotter....never mind. You are right its Bush's fault.