PDA

View Full Version : Obama Michelle Shows no Taste for a Posthumous Medal of Honor Ceremony

HonestChieffan
09-22-2009, 07:29 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-WnLixn1dgM/SrZnRuHQBwI/AAAAAAAABRg/ypFBYLkarJA/s400/michellepartydressmedalofhonor.jpg

Does she need a fund raiser to buy a mirror?

I thought this Blog post summed it up quite well.

"I think we should congratulate Michelle on practicing the kinds of hard-times domestic economies we associate with Scarlett O'Hara: making clothes out of old curtains. She appears to have recycled some chintz slip-covers that date from Mamie Eisenhower -- very eco-friendly. Yes, Mrs. O is violating the basic rules about Labor Day, as well as committing her now-customary fashion crimes: shoes that don't go with the rest of the outfit, hem too short and dress too tight to hide her bony knees and bowed legs, dress just generally ghastly, short sleeves looking like barbecue informality, oversized jewelry that says "Woolworth's". But her bad taste and oafish carriage could perhaps be excused if she ever showed any sense of occasion: the formality and simplicity that reflects her role as a representative of someone other than her individual self. If she were capable of taking advice she would employ someone to counsel her on these matters, but that's a gargantuan "if" -- she strikes me as the sort who surrounds herself with sycophants and enablers, not with anyone who would presume to have greater expertise than she in any area whatsoever. What a pill."

and this was nice...

Q:
Do you know the difference between Michelle Obama and yogurt ?

A:
Yogurt has some culture in it

Bill Parcells
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Racist

***SPRAYER
09-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Olive Oyl is a disgrace.

patteeu
09-22-2009, 07:41 AM
"Just generally ghastly" is a good description.

oldandslow
09-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Didn't know we had so many fashion designers here on Chiefs planet. So I'll ask...

Should I wear my gray or blue overalls before I go out to the garden and pick the last of the green beans....

Mr. Plow
09-22-2009, 07:49 AM
She looks like she is going out to the clubs in the pic above.

***SPRAYER
09-22-2009, 07:51 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/michelle_obama_joker.jpg

patteeu
09-22-2009, 08:04 AM
Didn't know we had so many fashion designers here on Chiefs planet. So I'll ask...

Should I wear my gray or blue overalls before I go out to the garden and pick the last of the green beans....

If the gray is a dark gray, you can go either way, but be mindful to match your socks and your workshirt if the socks are visible. If they're a pretty light gray, you should probably stop using them on Labor Day. :thumb:

HonestChieffan
09-22-2009, 08:18 AM
I think if its before you go to the garden, you can do as you want. To go to the garden and actually work, I will defer to pat.

I dont live in JoCo and have not the fashion sense of the upper middle class racist enclave to my northwest. My understanding is if you are near a KU home, a blue blazer is appropriate in any case.

wild1
09-22-2009, 08:28 AM
does she also wear cocktail dresses to funerals? hah.

Brock
09-22-2009, 08:31 AM
He was like you're wearing that?

***SPRAYER
09-22-2009, 08:35 AM
does she also wear cocktail dresses to funerals? hah.

I wonder if she dressed like that at Rev Wright's church.

patteeu
09-22-2009, 08:42 AM
I wonder if she dressed like that at Rev Wright's church.

Only if the dress designer was black. It wouldn't go over well to embrace "middleclassness" (i.e. culture imposed by the white devil) at Trinity.

Donger
09-22-2009, 08:44 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-WnLixn1dgM/SrZnRuHQBwI/AAAAAAAABRg/ypFBYLkarJA/s400/michellepartydressmedalofhonor.jpg

Does she need a fund raiser to buy a mirror?

I thought this Blog post summed it up quite well.

"I think we should congratulate Michelle on practicing the kinds of hard-times domestic economies we associate with Scarlett O'Hara: making clothes out of old curtains. She appears to have recycled some chintz slip-covers that date from Mamie Eisenhower -- very eco-friendly. Yes, Mrs. O is violating the basic rules about Labor Day, as well as committing her now-customary fashion crimes: shoes that don't go with the rest of the outfit, hem too short and dress too tight to hide her bony knees and bowed legs, dress just generally ghastly, short sleeves looking like barbecue informality, oversized jewelry that says "Woolworth's". But her bad taste and oafish carriage could perhaps be excused if she ever showed any sense of occasion: the formality and simplicity that reflects her role as a representative of someone other than her individual self. If she were capable of taking advice she would employ someone to counsel her on these matters, but that's a gargantuan "if" -- she strikes me as the sort who surrounds herself with sycophants and enablers, not with anyone who would presume to have greater expertise than she in any area whatsoever. What a pill."

and this was nice...

Q:
Do you know the difference between Michelle Obama and yogurt ?

A:
Yogurt has some culture in it

I have a hard time believing that she wore that to a CMH ceremony.

***SPRAYER
09-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Only if the dress designer was black. It wouldn't go over well to embrace "middleclassness" (i.e. culture imposed by the white devil) at Trinity.

Yes comrade, I agree. One needs a dress designer from a black justice perspective.

:drool:

HonestChieffan
09-22-2009, 08:53 AM

Its real.

***SPRAYER
09-22-2009, 09:00 AM
The woman is a pig.

JohnnyV13
09-24-2009, 04:52 PM
All she needed was a pair of 5 inch platforms, and she could cruise streetcorners.

Mizzou_8541
09-24-2009, 04:58 PM
It's too bad. I feel bad for the family of the fallen soldier.

BucEyedPea
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I like the dress.

Warrior5
09-25-2009, 02:02 AM

IF she did in fact wear that to a posthumous CMH ceremony, I'll assume she's simply ignorant. Her personal staff AND her husband should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it.

That really pisses me off.

Saggysack
09-25-2009, 03:18 AM
I don't really care what she wears. I'll leave that up to the womens.

So what should she have worn, womens? Maybe you all should have let her borrow a dress and a pair pumps out of your own closets.

Pioli Zombie
09-25-2009, 04:56 AM
I'd bang her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-25-2009, 04:56 AM
The woman is a pig.

Didn't I see you at Cracker Barrel?
Posted via Mobile Device