PDA

View Full Version : Poop Great ideas

FishingRod
09-22-2009, 02:48 PM
It has become obvious to me that we need some out of the box thinking to solve the issues facing today's world. The planet, and even more so the DC section, has an elite collection of brainpower that we seem to be wasting arguing the ideas put for by our inferiors. So let's hear some original answers to today's issues.
I'll start with a 2 for one solution.

Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Saul Good
09-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Haunted drive-thru carwashes in October.

Reaper16
09-22-2009, 08:17 PM
The homeless are hungry themselves. PARADOXICAL.

Saul Good
09-22-2009, 08:27 PM

Yeah. It's like plugging a power strip into itself and expecting it to work. Or maybe it's not like that at all.

FishingRod
09-23-2009, 07:19 AM
My X-wife used to write checks to MasterCard with no money in the account but it was ok because I had overdraft protection with... you guessed it MasterCard.

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Develop a market for Organic Mink for winter coats. Looks like a green idea so may even qualify for stimulus money and a grant or two. Employ nothing but homeless folks would get a new grant or two and if we do it on a superfund site and hire a CEO who is a minority we should have it made.

Chief Henry
09-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Here is an adea to eventually get to a one payer system for universal health care.
Its very simple actually.

Have a law that dictates to health insurance companies that they must insure people
who have serious medical conditions - no mater what the circumstances.

Most people with half a brain will learn that if they cancel the health insurance that they currently have, they will save $$$ and then they can use that pocketed savings for regular maintinence and physicals. If they do come up with a serious need for health care, they can then go to any health insurance company to get the needed coverage. Eventually insurance companies will not be able to afford to pay for those claims because not enough people are paying premiums to balance out the system.

After a period of time the Gov't will have to be the sole provider of health insurance.

blaise
09-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Allow McDonald's to accept food stamps.

Radar Chief
09-23-2009, 10:30 AM

A cat chokes to death on a dead mouse. Who killed whom?

Iowanian
09-23-2009, 10:58 AM
You want ideas?

I think (unless proven legitimately medically unfit) if you're on welfare for more than 6 months, you should have to report to a community center every morning, just like a job. Some people will be put to work for child care, and others will be available to assist with any community or govt project. Maybe it's mowing parks, picking up trash, painting road lines, helping local street crews.....maybe it's stuffing envelops or something. Maybe you show up, and are allowed to go home. We make welfare "too easy".

Instead of money cards, I have proposed before that families be supplied MEALS.

There is a program in Iowania, where groups(church, boyscouts, sororities..and I've linked it before) put together and package healthy prepared meals...rice, dried vegetables, vitamins, spices etc...that can be put in a pot with water and are a meal for xyz people.

I don't see why we couldn't create jobs for unemployed(or let this be the day job of welfare recipients) to prepare these type of meals. If 10 kinds of MREs are good enough for our deployed troops, I don't know why 8-10 meal options wouldn't be good enough for our poor. They'll be eating healthier too.

mlyonsd
09-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Every time an illegal alien commits a crime cut off one finger.

Stinger
09-23-2009, 11:15 AM

Ours or theirs?

mlyonsd
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Ours or theirs?

A congressman of choice in that jurisdiction.

Radar Chief
09-23-2009, 11:51 AM
You want ideas?

I think (unless proven legitimately medically unfit) if you're on welfare for more than 6 months, you should have to report to a community center every morning, just like a job. Some people will be put to work for child care, and others will be available to assist with any community or govt project. Maybe it's mowing parks, picking up trash, painting road lines, helping local street crews.....maybe it's stuffing envelops or something. Maybe you show up, and are allowed to go home. We make welfare "too easy".

There is a program in Iowania, where groups(church, boyscouts, sororities..and I've linked it before) put together and package healthy prepared meals...rice, dried vegetables, vitamins, spices etc...that can be put in a pot with water and are a meal for xyz people.

I don't see why we couldn't create jobs for unemployed(or let this be the day job of welfare recipients) to prepare these type of meals. If 10 kinds of MREs are good enough for our deployed troops, I don't know why 8-10 meal options wouldn't be good enough for our poor. They'll be eating healthier too.

Abso-fucking-lutely. :clap:
The rest of the worlds “poor” wish they had it as well as our “poor”.

FishingRod
09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
You want ideas?

I like it

Iowanian
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Vote for Changeowanian.

I've got plenty more where that came from...

Radar Chief
09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Vote for Changeowanian.

Yes we can! Yes we can!

tooge
09-23-2009, 02:29 PM
I think anyone recieving any form of government health or welfare handout should have to report for drug and alcohol testing weekly. If they have either, including tobacco in their system, they are cut off the system. Make em at least spend that money where it is gonna help them, and make them quit being fat lazy slobs cause the medical care is "free".

Chief Henry
09-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Vote for Changeowanian.

You are racist...

Earthling
09-23-2009, 03:38 PM
I think anyone recieving any form of government health or welfare handout should have to report for drug and alcohol testing weekly. If they have either, including tobacco in their system, they are cut off the system. Make em at least spend that money where it is gonna help them, and make them quit being fat lazy slobs cause the medical care is "free".

Hmmm...Bad idea unless you modified this. For one thing I have a form of Gov health handout in that I can use the VA hospital for life...This due to a 100% medical discharge from the US Navy...1973 I'll be damned if I would submit to that kind of privacy invasion of a UA every week. And tobacco?? Seriously!!?? ROFL

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 03:44 PM
But who cooks the meal for them and cleans up after?

Saul Good
09-23-2009, 05:20 PM

And then send them to the ER on the taxpayers' dime.

Simplex3
09-23-2009, 05:35 PM

Don't forget mandatory short term sterilization. Having the dumbest and laziest among us reproducing at the fastest rate on our dime is insane.