PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Villains: Down, down, down to 16

Rain Man
09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Vote for the worst of each pair. Do it fast, like taking off a band-aid.

Sad poll to follow.

Psyko Tek
09-22-2009, 08:17 PM
I wasn't a fan during steadman's reign of terror
other that the KWSNBN(kicker...)
I blame coaches and front office

I putting my money on carl

phillip
09-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Winner of match 4 single-handedly killed a super bowl run, IMO.

whoman69
09-22-2009, 08:38 PM
There were a lot closer matchups in this round. To me a GM or coach is much easier to blame then a single player unless that player really messed up.

Ultra Peanut
09-23-2009, 07:45 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Fuck Ryan Sims, and all, but Elvis Grbac is the worst anything ever.

rockymtnchief
09-23-2009, 08:24 AM
So far, I'm in agreement with the majority.

TEX
09-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Does anyone doubt where this is headed? If the "brackets" are correct, the final two will be:

Herm ****ING EDWARDS VS The Kicker who shall remain nameless...Classic

TEX
09-23-2009, 08:30 AM
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

**** Ryan Sims, and all, but Elvis Grbac is the worst anything ever.

Nothing is WORSE than HERM FUCKING EDWARDS.

CoMoChief
09-23-2009, 09:19 AM
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

**** Ryan Sims, and all, but Elvis Grbac is the worst anything ever.

Grbac at least made a Pro Bowl.

Sims was responsible for total suckage and a focal point for a defense that high schools could run all over on.

CoMoChief
09-23-2009, 09:22 AM
There were a lot closer matchups in this round. To me a GM or coach is much easier to blame then a single player unless that player really messed up.

I can't see how Elliott doesn't win this.

I've never seen ONE single player that stuck a dagger in heart of an entire community the way that man did, and he's the least important player on the football team. It was so bad that man went into exile (literally) after that Colts game.

He's KC's version of Scott Norwood

Slainte
09-23-2009, 09:26 AM
I find it hard to believe that so few share my intense hatred of the villiany that is Paul Hackett...

loochy
09-23-2009, 11:38 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Fuck Ryan Sims, and all, but Elvis Grbac is the worst anything ever.

Yes, Elvis was a complete doucher and no, he shouldn't have been picked over Gannon. Sure, he's no Trent Green, but you know what? He was actually not all that bad. I mean come on, how is he any worse than someone like Huard?

RippedmyFlesh
09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Final 4
Carl Herm Blackledge kicker who shall remain nameless

loochy
09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
I can't see how Elliott doesn't win this.

I've never seen ONE single player that stuck a dagger in heart of an entire community the way that man did, and he's the least important player on the football team. It was so bad that man went into exile (literally) after that Colts game.

He's KC's version of Scott Norwood

Dude you aren't supposed to say that name!

I was in 8th grade at the time. I had just moved to Texas and I just hyped the Chiefs and trashed the Cowboys all season. Oh how I loved those Chiefs. They were me clinging on to my old life in Kansas City. When that last kick was missed, I stood in front of the screen in disbelief as tears rolled down my face. He had ripped my heart out.

What an evil man. :shake:

Munson
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM
The outcome of this poll should come down to two people: Carl Peterson, and the "kicker who shall go unnamed." I don't see how anybody else could possibly be a bigger villain. I would like to kick both of them in the gonads.:cuss:

Pitt Gorilla
09-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I still think Baker is as big of a villain as the other kicker.

wazu
09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I still think Baker is as big of a villain as the other kicker.

No way. We weren't going anywhere that year, even if we did claw our way into the playoffs.

Fire Me Boy!
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Is there any doubt that this is going to come down to Herm vs. Carl?

CoMoChief
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Is there any doubt that this is going to come down to Herm vs. Carl?

There's no way Lin Elliott isn't in the Finals against Carl.

kc rush
09-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Match 1 - Herm by a mile. That fuck sucked the joy out of watching football. Siavii was horrible for sure, but his being drafted so high was the fault of Carl, Gunther and DV.

Match 2 - Robinson, he was clueless. Jenkins sucked, but I blame Carl for drafting him so high.

Match 3 - Elvis. The guy certainly contributed more to the team than Sims, but he was such a whiny rag that I had to vote for him.

Match 4 - He who shall remain nameless. Nothing really needs to be said here.

Match 5 - This could have gone either way, but Bartee. So many opportunities, so little production. As bad as Hackett was here, he has had some success elsewhere.

Match 6 - Carl, not even close. Oversaw monumentally horrible drafts, hired Herm and Gunther, didn't force DV to fire Robinson, and raised ticket prices exponentially while fielding a sub-par product. May he burn in hell.

Match 7 - Blackledge. I blame Carl...wait, what? Blackledge anyway.

Match 8 - Steadman. The ruination of this team. He has no business being on the ring of fame.

KCtotheSB
09-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Dude you aren't supposed to say that name!

I was in 8th grade at the time. I had just moved to Texas and I just hyped the Chiefs and trashed the Cowboys all season. Oh how I loved those Chiefs. They were me clinging on to my old life in Kansas City. When that last kick was missed, I stood in front of the screen in disbelief as tears rolled down my face. He had ripped my heart out.

What an evil man. :shake:

I was 9 or 10 at the time and decked out in Chiefs gear. I can remember it was a very hazy afternoon.....and crying in my room after that fuckstain flushed it all down the crapper.

Ultra Peanut
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Yes, Elvis was a complete doucher and no, he shouldn't have been picked over Gannon. Sure, he's no Trent Green, but you know what? He was actually not all that bad. I mean come on, how is he any worse than someone like Huard?Because FUCK ELVIS GRBAC.

Rain Man
09-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I find it hard to believe that so few share my intense hatred of the villiany that is Paul Hackett...

I think Hackett should win. He's got my vote to the bitter, bitter end.

And on the Elliott thing, I'd like to reiterate my discussion from the round of 32. Elliott tried and failed, and he failed spectacularly. But he was a warrior who showed up at the battle. The interesting thing is that he gets the infamy for losing, but isn't the more guilty party the guy who never showed up to fight? If Brian Jozwiak hadn't been a complete and utter bust, or if Paul Palmer doesn't leave to work as a sideshow midget, or if Carl Peterson hadn't drafted Todd Blackledge instead of Dan Marino, then Elliott might have been on the sidelines cheering while Bono knelt down in Indianapolis, rather than facing his own personal Waterloo. It's interesting that the guys who showed up and went to war get more villainized than the guys who skulked away in the night before the battle started.