PDA

View Full Version : Media LibNewsWeak now turning on Dear Leader

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Obama's War looks a lot like Johnsons War. (Viet Nam for you too young to remember)

Wars run by politicians setting rules of engagement so soldiers cannot shoot or planes cant do their jobs never do work out well. Somehow a war run by a community organizer just feels wrong.

http://www.weaselzippers.net/.a/6a00e008c6b4e588340120a5918744970b-500pi

http://www.newsweek.com/id/215991/page/1

wild1
09-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Newsweek is a racist publication and should be shut down.

KC Dan
09-23-2009, 10:16 AM
They can say goodbye to the Soros money holding them up...

blaise
09-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Have you ever known one person that subscribes to Newsweek? Other than a doctor or dentist's office?

RINGLEADER
09-23-2009, 10:56 AM
The mishandling of the report isn't proof that it's "amateur hour". The fact that they have had that report for nearly a month and still can't decide which expert they want to listen to is.

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 11:00 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PxZyE6Jgabo/Sro1G18YsQI/AAAAAAAAH6g/MFQbLW-CNcY/s400/theo1.jpg

Amnorix
09-23-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm confused. I thought Obama owned MSM outright, that all liberals spoke, thought and acted completely in concert, and that everyone outside of the right-thinking conservative mindset was completely in the tank for him?

blaise
09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm confused. I thought Obama owned MSM outright, that all liberals spoke, thought and acted completely in concert, and that everyone outside of the right-thinking conservative mindset was completely in the tank for him?

That's ridiculous, let's be real. All the MSM media and liberals aren't marching in step with Obama. Only like 87%.

wild1
09-23-2009, 11:09 AM

The media have their own agenda that they are always pushing, and it is aligned with the Democratic Party's agenda 90% of the time.

memyselfI
09-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Me likey! If only more of the hopiated masses would wake up and smell the coffee.

memyselfI
09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
The mishandling of the report isn't proof that it's "amateur hour". The fact that they have had that report for nearly a month and still can't decide which expert they want to listen to is.

Give them a break. They are probably waiting for just the right bit of intel...

http://www.random.org/coins/

Donger
09-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Is it amateur hour in the White House? I presume that is rhetorical. Of course it is. That's what Obama followers wanted and that it what we all got.

mlyonsd
09-23-2009, 12:04 PM

It's worse than I thought. It's a sad day when even the liberal MSM has to point it out.

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Long but worth watching. Why we cannot give our troops the support they need is hard to believe. Commander-in-Fear won't move.

<script src="http://www.vbs.tv/vbs_player.js?width=480&height=270&ec=VlNjV2Oov-i9L9_bQE4vitMUYsLzItKH&st=VBS%20NEWS&pl=http://www" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PxZyE6Jgabo/Sro1G18YsQI/AAAAAAAAH6g/MFQbLW-CNcY/s400/theo1.jpg

Wow,

All we need is a side panel with Kennedy telling operatives in Cuba to wait in the Bay of Pigs - help is coming.

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow,

All we need is a side panel with Kennedy telling operatives in Cuba to wait in the Bay of Pigs - help is coming.

God You must be old to remember such stuff.

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 01:00 PM

I wasn't alive then.

I was educated in a non-public school system. While kids today are learning how to love one another and how differences are important we were learning history, math, and english.

ROYC75
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM

Sadly .......I am.

JohnnyV13
09-23-2009, 01:26 PM
I wasn't alive then.

I was educated in a non-public school system. While kids today are learning how to love one another and how differences are important we were learning history, math, and english.

You must be a racist, sexist, homophobe, who probably has a good paying job.

Obviously, you have defective moral formation.

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 01:27 PM
You must be a racist, sexist, homophobe, who probably has a good paying job.

Obviously, you have defective moral formation.

And three kids in the military. I only need a marine and I have all four branches.

Chief Faithful
09-23-2009, 01:53 PM

They can't all make all the morning calls from the White House. Some have to take their lead from Moveon.org or the Huffinton Post.

I was impressed how Obama silenced all the racist noise with a single breath this last week. He may not have 100% control, but his Obots listen attentively.

Chief Faithful
09-23-2009, 01:54 PM
And three kids in the military. I only need a marine and I have all four branches.

Terrorist!

patteeu
09-23-2009, 02:35 PM

All of which makes the topic of this thread all the more remarkable.

Inspector
09-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Ouch....one of my kids just shipped out last Sunday.

I feel a little queasy.

Oh and welcome back Russ!

HonestChieffan
09-23-2009, 04:22 PM
From a blogger....excellent points

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Afghanistan Decision: Lyndon Baines Obama?
Posted by: Hugh Hewitt at 9:22 AM

The New York Times details how the president is being pressed by Joe Biden to reject General McChrystal's recommendation and embark on a significantly slimmed down mission in Afghanistan and the border regions of Pakistan.

The idea of rejecting the proposals of the new commander on the ground less than six months after his appointment is bad enough, but to do so because Slow Joe Biden has a bright idea is truly terrible.

The president's domestic agenda is in a shambles and his ratings are plummeting to near record levels for a modern president in his first year in office. His global warming hysteria of yesterday adds to the idea of a rookie being handed unvetted speeches --like the one in Congress with the man who died from denial of treatment, except he didn't-- and rushing off to his next media event.

Thousands of Americans died because of the Taliban's partnership with al Qaeda, a partnership that endures. Hundreds more have died pushing the Taliban-al Qaeda alliance deep into the remote mountains of the region. General McChrystal's report asserts that with the right forces, stability can be achieved, and within an acceptable number of years.

The choice facing President Obama is a defeat and vulnerability to more terror plots and a second mission back when one occurs, or the acceptance of the commanding general's recommendations. This isn't hard. The fact that Joe Biden is on the other side makes it even easier to tell Secretary Gates to proceed with the McChyrstal plan.