PDA

View Full Version : Obama So, If Our Government Cannot Solve the World Problems.....

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 11:48 AM
What makes you think our government should try to get involved and solve all the national ones, Mr. Obama?

Individuality is fighting for its very existence under this regime. Maybe we should appoint a Czar to solve the problem?

KC Dan
09-23-2009, 12:00 PM
What makes you think our government should try to get involved and solve all the national ones, Mr. Obama?

Individuality is fighting for its very existence under this regime. Maybe we should appoint a Czar to solve the problem?
Your new World Co-operation Czar:

Rodney King!

alanm
09-23-2009, 12:06 PM
A rare Russ sighting. Any your 50,000 post no less.
I was listening to Rush coming home this morning and he said "Does this signal the end of all our foreign aid programs? If a tsunami hits somewhere and they come looking for help do we tell them tough luck you're on your own or better yet go begging to China or the EU for your handout" ROFL
In essence he was saying that the US handed over our superpower status this morning and that the US is no better or worse than any other country.

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 12:11 PM
A rare Russ sighting. Any your 50,000 post no less.
I was listening to Rush coming home this morning and he said "Does this signal the end of all our foreign aid programs? If a tsunami hits somewhere and they come looking for help do we tell them tough luck you're on your own or better yet go begging to China or the EU for your handout" ROFL
In essence he was saying that the US handed over our superpower status this morning and that the US is no better or worse than any other country.

The US didn't, Mr. Feelgood did.

Why anyone would bow to that pathetic agency is beyond me. Those nations who thought our current leadership is weak and doesn't deserve recognition had those thoughts affirmed after his speech.

alanm
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM

Why anyone would bow to that pathetic agency is beyond me. Those nations who thought our current leadership is weak and doesn't deserve recognition had those thoughts affirmed after his speech.Yeah he did say Obama did it. Also said this is not going to go over well. :shake:

mlyonsd
09-23-2009, 12:24 PM

Why anyone would bow to that pathetic agency is beyond me. Those nations who thought our current leadership is weak and doesn't deserve recognition had those thoughts affirmed after his speech.

But at least now they like us. That's what we were missing, right?

banyon
09-23-2009, 01:52 PM

Why shouldn't we put more emphasis on solving our own problems instead of international ones?

I thought that's what conservatives used to believe, didn't they?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2009, 01:54 PM

So on one hand we should stay out of the rest of the world's business, and on the other, if we can't fix what we should stay out of in the first place, we should stop trying at home as well. Good to know.

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Why shouldn't we put more emphasis on solving our own problems instead of international ones?

I thought that's what conservatives used to believe, didn't they?

Yup, believe in solving our OWN problems - not having the government tell us what to do, which provider to take, which procedure we can have, and be taxed for it.

KCWolfman
09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
So on one hand we should stay out of the rest of the world's business, and on the other, if we can't fix what we should stay out of in the first place, we should stop trying at home as well. Good to know.

Fixing what isn't broken and going beyond the intent of the Constitution is not "trying", its more like f*cking up.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Fixing what isn't broken and going beyond the intent of the Constitution is not "trying", its more like f*cking up.

Somewhere in the afterlife George Orwell is walking down the stairs with a jar of peanut butter and Aldous Huxley is walking up the stairs with a bar of chocolate...

BucEyedPea
09-24-2009, 05:51 AM

They're tossing around some sort of Livingness Czar. Maybe it will be Martha Stewart.

BucEyedPea
09-24-2009, 05:56 AM
I'm not for meddling at home or abroad. If conservatives are for individuality then it has to apply to nations too. No more about what Muslim culture does to woman including wearing burkas. Yet, it was Rs that passed a resolution in our congress that was based on enforcing UN resolutions in the main.

***SPRAYER
09-24-2009, 08:09 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-UN.jpg