PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues B.O.'s "Safe schools" Czar hid a pedophile

***SPRAYER
09-25-2009, 01:35 PM
The Eggbattery just gets worse and worse

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/09/obamas-safe-schools-czar-kevin-jennings.html

Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings was a huge Obama supporter.
FOX News reported:

President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

Conservatives are up in arms about the appointment of Kevin Jennings, Obama's director of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, saying he is too radical for the job.

Jennings was appointed to the position largely because of his longtime record of working to end bullying and discrimination in schools. In 1990, as a teacher in Massachusetts, he founded the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which now has over 40 chapters at schools nationwide. He has also published six books on gay rights and education, including one that describes his own experiences as a closeted gay student.

The OSDFS was created by the Bush administration in 2002. According to its Web site, one of its primary functions is to "provide financial assistance for drug and violence prevention activities and activities that promote the health and well being of students in elementary and secondary schools, and institutions of higher education."

Jennings' critics say he fits only half the bill, if that.

"Jennings was obviously chosen for this job because of the safe schools aspect... defining 'safe schools' narrowly in terms of 'safe for homosexuality'," Peter Sprigg, a senior fellow at the Family Research Council, told FOXNews.com.

KCWolfman
09-25-2009, 01:38 PM
I think you can argue either side of the fence effectively regarding promoting homosexuality in schools. I am sure that will go on for at least 4 pages on this post.

However, hiding any sexual activity reported to him between a minor and an adult is reprehensible. Honestly, if true, this is yet another Czar that doesn't deserve the unconstitutional Czar job.

It is as I have said for more than a year now - Barack Obama may have great intentions, but he surrounds himself with the worst people he can find. I think we need to change his name from Hussein to Ulysses in honor of the predecessor he is following.

Taco John
09-25-2009, 03:19 PM
It's just atrocious to me that there is a federal Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools.

I'm not against such an office existing in the private space, if of course, the market would support such an office (I personally think "School Principal" covers it - call me old fasioned). But here we have a guy who is completely unaccountable to the people operating in a capacity that has potential impact on every kid in the nation.

Giving a person/office monopolistic/oligarcic control over any aspect of our children's lives is wrong. What is passing with liberals today as "progressivism" is backwards and wrong. It's a sick trick that is being played on us all.

wild1
09-25-2009, 03:22 PM
wash, rinse, repeat

Taco John
09-25-2009, 03:39 PM
You know what I would do with the .69 cents of my tax dollars returned to me if this office were closed? I'd buy a pack of gum. I wonder how many jobs would be created in the gum industry if as little as 1 million Americans also used that .69 cents for a pack of gum?

Pioli Zombie
09-25-2009, 05:44 PM
In Barack Obama's America your child will get fucked up the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
09-25-2009, 06:17 PM
In Barack Obama's America your child will get ****ed up the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you have kids? I am betting not with your recent responses.

However, I may be wrong.

I ask you in all seriousness three questions:

#1. Do you have children?

#2. Do you think it is okay for a representative of our schools to hide facts given to him by a student that the student was having illicit sex with adults?

#3. Can you answer the above without mentioning others viewpoints, your narrow view of them, or the fact that the POTUS is black?

2bikemike
09-25-2009, 07:58 PM
It is as I have said for more than a year now - Barack Obama may have great intentions, but he surrounds himself with the worst people he can find. I think we need to change his name from Hussein to Ulysses in honor of the predecessor he is following.

I had and uncle that when I was a young teen hanging around the wrong crowd, "hoodlums" as he called them. "If you hang around with dogs your gonna get fleas".

Now when one of BO's appointed acquaintances is called on the carpet, My uncles words are ringing in my ears.

Mr. Plow
09-25-2009, 08:05 PM
In Barack Obama's America your child will get fucked up the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Posted via Mobile Device

You know. I've never really disliked you. But then I ventured into DC. Now, I see that a lot of shit you say - in here at least - is just plain stupid.

KCWolfman
09-25-2009, 08:08 PM
I had and uncle that when I was a young teen hanging around the wrong crowd, "hoodlums" as he called them. "If you hang around with dogs your gonna get fleas".

Now when one of BO's appointed acquaintances is called on the carpet, My uncles words are ringing in my ears.

Mike - EXACTLY. That quote, btw, is ascribed to Lord Byron - and it is true.

2bikemike
09-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Mike - EXACTLY. That quote, btw, is ascribed to Lord Byron - and it is true.

Wow I didn't know that and doubt my uncle did either. My uncle was a very wise and simple country boy. He would say it with a southern drawl so its kind of funny to think of Lord Byron in his proper English saying the same thing.

KCWolfman
09-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Wow I didn't know that and doubt my uncle did either. My uncle was a very wise and simple country boy. He would say it with a southern drawl so its kind of funny to think of Lord Byron in his proper English saying the same thing.

Ironic as Byron was anything but proper. He was once reported to have attempted to have slept with a bear - I wonder if he got fleas then?

KCWolfman
09-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Do you have kids? I am betting not with your recent responses.

However, I may be wrong.

I ask you in all seriousness three questions:

#1. Do you have children?

#2. Do you think it is okay for a representative of our schools to hide facts given to him by a student that the student was having illicit sex with adults?

#3. Can you answer the above without mentioning others viewpoints, your narrow view of them, or the fact that the POTUS is black?
Zombie - Did you miss my questions?

I am truly curious as to your answers to the above.

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Zombie - Did you miss my questions?

I am truly curious as to your answers to the above.

Spicoli Zombie is a twenty something brat. His parents financially support him.

Chief Faithful
09-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Conservatives are up in arms about the appointment of Kevin Jennings, Obama's director of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, saying he is too radical for the job.

What appointment to what office? Congress did not approve this guy so how can he have any authority and does he receive pay? When is Congress going to address the issue of the President making appointments outside of Congressional approval?

What happened to all the people who were upset with cronys in the White House? Obama has taken it to a whole new level.

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 08:20 PM
What appointment to what office? Congress did not approve this guy so how can he have any authority and does he receive pay? When is Congress going to address the issue of the President making appointments outside of Congressional approval?

Yeah right? This is so outrageous on so many levels, it's sickening. But you know the precedent has been set so the next guy will do the same thing.

I'm fed up with all of these hack jobs being created for political patronage at our expense. But worse than that, these are perverts and communists B.O. is "appointing".

Bwana
09-26-2009, 08:29 PM
You know. I've never really disliked you. But then I ventured into DC. Now, I see that a lot of shit you say - in here at least - is just plain stupid.

The sun sets in the west.

Chief Faithful
09-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah right? This is so outrageous on so many levels, it's sickening. But you know the precedent has been set so the next guy will do the same thing.

I'm fed up with all of these hack jobs being created for political patronage at our expense. But worse than that, these are perverts and communists B.O. is "appointing".

There is absolutely no vetting taking place. It is like Obama has complete disdain for our Constitution and our Congress and Media are so corrupt they are willing to go along.

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
There is absolutely no vetting taking place. It is like Obama has complete disdain for our Constitution and our Congress and Media are so corrupt they are willing to go along.

It's not like, he does have complete disdain for our Constitution.

ROYC75
09-27-2009, 07:02 AM
And the thug( and or )crazy czars continue..............

It's not surprising at all, we seen this crap in his campaign and yet the people wanted "CHANGE", they just were too blind to see the "CHANGE " they were getting.

***SPRAYER
09-27-2009, 08:25 AM
And the thug( and or )crazy czars continue..............

It's not surprising at all, we seen this crap in his campaign and yet the people wanted "CHANGE", they just were too blind to see the "CHANGE " they were getting.

YOu're just paranoid.

:)