09-25-2009, 04:35 PM
2012 The Mayans predicted it

ROFL

Fish
09-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Hilarious.....

wild1
09-25-2009, 04:43 PM
If they did anything illegal, they'd be too inept to get away with it, based on the term so far.

dirk digler
09-25-2009, 04:54 PM
If they did anything illegal, they'd be too inept to get away with it, based on the term so far.

http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/justin/rofl/omfg_files/lollercoaster2.gif

Pioli Zombie
09-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Impeachment for what, forging his freedom papers?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
09-25-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't think it will happen.

I think if this attitude of "full speed ahead, damn the majority and what they want" continues, the swing in the House next year will be so dramatic that the prime time press will no longer ignore it. That is a sufficient start for me.

banyon
09-25-2009, 07:28 PM
2 weeks?

HolyHandgernade
09-25-2009, 07:37 PM
11/01/10

The computers will rise up on one of the binary dates, they will not only impeach the President, they will be the ruin of us all....................

BucEyedPea
09-25-2009, 07:38 PM
When HH converts to Bahai.

HolyHandgernade
09-25-2009, 07:39 PM
When HH converts to Bahai.

So, we're both agreed the possibility is remote at best!

RJ
09-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Is that fucker still in office???

BucEyedPea
09-25-2009, 07:46 PM
So, we're both agreed the possibility is remote at best!

It's like saying " When hell freezes over."

HolyHandgernade
09-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Got it. An impeachment date for Obama is about as likely as me converting to the Bahai Faith. I actually know a few Bahai's. Nice guys, but revealed religion just isn't my thing.

-HH

Mr. Flopnuts
09-25-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/35mi8zk.gif

BucEyedPea
09-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Got it. An impeachment date for Obama is about as likely as me converting to the Bahai Faith. I actually know a few Bahai's. Nice guys, but revealed religion just isn't my thing.

-HH

But then no religion is. NTTAWWT

HolyHandgernade
09-25-2009, 07:54 PM
But then no religion is. NTTAWWT

I guess that depends on what "religion" encompasses.

-HH

BucEyedPea
09-25-2009, 07:57 PM
I guess that depends on what "religion" encompasses.

-HH

Please no patteeu's a la Bill Clinton....at least not tonight.

Then again, persecuting Christians might be a religion for you.

HolyHandgernade
09-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Please no patteeu's a la Bill Clinton....at least not tonight.

Then again, persecuting Christians might be a religion for you.

Well, does my own practice that has no set dogma count as a "religion". I ususally refer toit as a "practice", but I suppose the ritual performance of it could be considered "religious".

I don't persecute Christians, I persecute ignorance. Sometimes, especially in fundamentalism, they tend to overlap.

-HH

patteeu
09-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll go for 9/18/2011 in the hope that it happens sooner rather than later.

no love
09-26-2009, 01:44 AM
my guess...

obama doesn't get impeached, but bush/cheney head off to world court to face war crimes charges.

pay the piper bitches

KILLER_CLOWN
09-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Not gonna happen Obama is now President of the world, the 1st sitting US president to chair the UN. A horror movie couldn't be scripted this well.

alanm
09-26-2009, 03:20 AM
I don't think it will happen.

I think if this attitude of "full speed ahead, damn the majority and what they want" continues, the swing in the House next year will be so dramatic that the prime time press will no longer ignore it. That is a sufficient start for me.If either cap and tax or health care are rammed through over the wishes of the majority of people next years elections will be a slaughter at the polls for those lawmakers voting for either. The democrats are committing seppuku.

MadMax
09-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I'll go for 9/18/2011 in the hope that it happens sooner rather than later.

Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough for that clown:shake:

Direckshun
09-26-2009, 11:17 PM
If Obama is actually impeached in his first term, I will leave this forum forever.

But I should get something in return if you're wrong.

Who's up for the bet? Pat? Bootlegged?

patteeu
09-26-2009, 11:46 PM
If Obama is actually impeached in his first term, I will leave this forum forever.

But I should get something in return if you're wrong.

Who's up for the bet? Pat? Bootlegged?

I don't want you to leave the forum.

SNR
09-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Probably on yourmom/yourface/yourbutthole

wild1
09-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Even if there was a clear-cut felony or something, if he were actually removed from office, can you imagine? Every city would be burning. Look at the G20 or the RNC nutjob protestors, they can't even behave when nothing out of the ordinary is going on. It would be like the LA riots in major cities. I'm guessing some horsetrading would go on behind the scenes to prevent something like that, just like happened last time.

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I don't want you to leave the forum.

How about a four-year period of control over each other's avatar?

ROYC75
09-27-2009, 08:10 AM
If / When it happens, it couldn't get here quick enough.

FTR, I just don't see it happening, too many Liberal Loons out there in this world and on Capital Hill.

The best bet is he is only a 4 year mistake.

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 08:24 AM
11/01/10

The computers will rise up on one of the binary dates, they will not only impeach the President, they will be the ruin of us all....................

3/1/2????, Just when would that be?

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 08:26 AM
If / When it happens, it couldn't get here quick enough.

FTR, I just don't see it happening, too many Liberal Loons out there in this world and on Capital Hill.

The best bet is he is only a 4 year mistake.

With any luck the liberal loons will be voted out in 2010 and some sense and sensability will return to the house and senate. Best bet is the election evens out the mix of extremists both left and right and adds a good number of centrists.

Silock
09-27-2009, 08:37 AM
If no one shot or impeached Bush, what makes you think they'll do any of those things to Obama?

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 08:53 AM
If no one shot or impeached Bush, what makes you think they'll do any of those things to Obama?

Bush wasn't impeached because there were no laws that were broken. If Obama is as careful as Bush in that area of his term he won't be either. Problem is that so far Obama seems to be so arrogant that he isn't concerned with the laws.

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Bush wasn't impeached because there were no laws that were broken.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

patteeu
09-27-2009, 09:54 AM
How about a four-year period of control over each other's avatar?

How about we make that bet on the Chiefs winning Superbowl XLIV instead. I'll say they won't and you bet they will.

Silock
09-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Bush wasn't impeached because there were no laws that were broken. If Obama is as careful as Bush in that area of his term he won't be either. Problem is that so far Obama seems to be so arrogant that he isn't concerned with the laws.

Obama is the same as Bush. Meet the new guy, same as the old guy.

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 04:45 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Which part of the U.S. Code did Bush violate? Be specific, not your idea of what law was broken but proven, documentable proof of laws broken by Bush.

He wasn't perfect as president, but the only thing he violated was the liberal agenda.

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Which part of the U.S. Code did Bush violate? Be specific, not your idea of what law was broken but proven, documentable proof of laws broken by Bush.

He wasn't perfect as president, but the only thing he violated was the liberal agenda.

Well, are we talking about Bush himself, or his administration?

Because if we're talking about Bush himself, there's nothing. The administration sealed him off from any responsibility.

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 08:42 PM
How about we make that bet on the Chiefs winning Superbowl XLIV instead. I'll say they won't and you bet they will.

C'mon. If you think Obama's going to get impeached, this is a great way to earn my avatar for four years.

But if he hasn't been impeached by November of 2012, I get yours for four years.

Make the deal, pat.

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Well, are we talking about Bush himself, or his administration?

Because if we're talking about Bush himself, there's nothing. The administration sealed him off from any responsibility.

I don't believe your story, but if you feel that's the case I'm still waiting for chapter and verse, so to speak, of the offenses.

Can you say without quivication that Obama has not violated constitutional law?

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't believe your story, but if you feel that's the case I'm still waiting for chapter and verse, so to speak, of the offenses.

Can you say without quivication that Obama has not violated constitutional law?

He is violating it right now, every day he refuses to try anybody in Gitmo.

5th amendment, motherfucker.

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
He is violating it right now, every day he refuses to try anybody in Gitmo.

5th amendment, mother****er.

First off, mother fucker, those people being held at GTMO are not U.S. citizens and not covered by the constitution.

So, in essence, you have continued to evade the question.

ROYC75
09-27-2009, 10:16 PM
C'mon. If you think Obama's going to get impeached, this is a great way to earn my avatar for four years.

But if he hasn't been impeached by November of 2012, I get yours for four years.

Make the deal, pat.

That would be like betting the Chiefs win the SB this year. Bad bet, too many liberal loons on the loose.

Cave Johnson
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
The 5th of F U C K you.

Direckshun
09-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Not ONE conservative willing to take the bet?

Give me control of your avatar for FOUR YEARS if Obama is not impeached by 2012.

Not ONE conservative? Are you guys really that sure that Obama will remain in power for a full four years?

Norman Einstein
09-27-2009, 11:31 PM

Give me control of your avatar for FOUR YEARS if Obama is not impeached by 2012.

Not ONE conservative? Are you guys really that sure that Obama will remain in power for a full four years?

Why do you feel complelled to wager on something like this? The liberals tried for 5 or more years to develop a case against Bush, do you not think the same actions would be used against the opposition?

Besides, Clinton was impeached and they let the liar go. Why would we want to spend the money to make a case against obama when the current democratic senate would vote to overturn it?

patteeu
09-28-2009, 06:38 AM

Make the deal, pat.

I don't think Obama will be impeached. But if you think the Chiefs are going to win the Superbowl we can make a bet.

patteeu
09-28-2009, 06:42 AM

I think there's a better chance that he'll be assassinated than that he'll be impeached (and I don't think that's at all likely either). It's a fairly long shot that Republicans will even gain control of the House before his first term is up and it's almost impossible to conceive of Republicans taking back the Senate. Without control of both houses, or enough democrats who love their country more than their party, there's no point in impeaching the guy.

I'm not sure why you think anyone in this thread seriously believes that Obama will be impeached. It's just wishful thinking.

InChiefsHell
09-28-2009, 07:31 AM
The more interesting question to me is will Obama get a 2nd term. Right now, it looks like the country is actually regretting their decision, but that could change in a year. The American people don't have a long attention span. Hopefully that is changing as well, but who knows. In America, we're all about the flavor of the day.

I personally hope he gets his ass kicked in 2012, after 4 years of not getting any of his hardcore liberal agenda passed. That would be best case scenario to me.