PDA

View Full Version : Economics Questions for the Left Concerning ObamaCare?

MarcBulger
09-26-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm back......

Obama and the Lib Dem plans have all been figured on the next 10 years, costs, coverage etc..

Obama stated he would not sign unless it is deficiet nuetral. So to make the next 10 years deficiet nuetral the Dems will immediatly collect taxes as soon as "the bill" passes, however the coverage will not start for 3-4 years later...How will we pay for the next 10 years of coverage?

If they have 500 billion in fraud with Medi-Care-Medicaid, and plan on using that money to help fund the new plan. Why have they not stopped the fraud now?

I'll jut start with those two...Give you guys time to get your talking points toghether...

KCWolfman
09-26-2009, 09:09 PM
If there truly is 500 billion in fraud in Medicare, why are we waiting for a bill to correct the issue?

Dumbass congressmen.....

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 09:22 PM
We weren't supposed to notice that. Just keep playing emporers new clothes if you know whats good for you.

Direckshun
09-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Obama stated he would not sign unless it is deficiet nuetral. So to make the next 10 years deficiet nuetral the Dems will immediatly collect taxes as soon as "the bill" passes, however the coverage will not start for 3-4 years later...How will we pay for the next 10 years of coverage?

I don't follow.

If they have 500 billion in fraud with Medi-Care-Medicaid, and plan on using that money to help fund the new plan. Why have they not stopped the fraud now?

I don't know. I honestly don't even know what the President is talking about, regarding a supposed half trillion dollars being spent on Medicare that is being spent wastefully. The President and Congress have not shown their math. The CBO, from what I've read, hasn't remarked either.

Where is this half a trillion coming from? We've been told by Medicare supporters for over a decade that it has become the most efficient provider of healthcare, period. Now largely the same group of folks are saying there's waste there.

I don't get it, I haven't got answers, and it confuses me to be quite frank.

Reaper16
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
This thread was funnier when everyone was ignoring MarcBulger, deservedly so.

Direckshun
09-26-2009, 09:56 PM
This thread was funnier when everyone was ignoring MarcBulger, deservedly so.

Fair enough.