PDA

View Full Version : Poop Yet another indoctrination video

Bootlegged
09-26-2009, 11:15 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ettl3zfLWus&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ettl3zfLWus&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Taco John
09-26-2009, 11:22 AM
That can't be a public school class room. There were only like 15 kids in it.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2009, 12:17 PM
That can't be a public school class room. There were only like 15 kids in it.

Probably a day care center.

Taco John
09-26-2009, 01:27 PM
If it's not publically funded, then I don't mind it. One parent sends their kid to sunday school, and another send them to a guy with a pair of sandals and a guitar. To each their own.

max sleeper
09-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Now guys come on...this must be a public school! Rush/Hannity/Leven/Beck will all play this 20 times during their air time this week. They already started yesterday. Then a month down the road they still will be playing it. They say it is indoctrination and so YOU must think that also! Taco you are @ this point making some since. Go Chiefs!

alanm
09-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Now guys come on...this must be a public school! Rush/Hannity/Leven/Beck will all play this 20 times during their air time this week. They already started yesterday. Then a month down the road they still will be playing it. They say it is indoctrination and so YOU must think that also! Taco you are @ this point making some since. Go Chiefs!I was flipping thru channels last night and stumbled on Hannity when they were discussing this. He said if it were anything but a public school he didn't give a shit. :shrug:

Saul Good
09-26-2009, 03:18 PM
I was flipping thru channels last night and stumbled on Hannity when they were discussing this. He said if it were anything but a public school he didn't give a shit. :shrug:

But max said that Hannity would be crying indoctrination over it. If you're right, that would make max an idiot. Go Chiefs!

vailpass
09-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Looks like the day care for the United Nations minus the slavic and euro nations.

BucEyedPea
09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
" Yes we can.... communize the USSA!" Just needs more cowbell.

BucEyedPea
09-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Probably a day care center.

They're bigger than day care kids. It's got papers on the walls too.

Pioli Zombie
09-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Boo hoo hoo I don't like the President so everything he does is stupid and awful. Boo hoo hoo.
Posted via Mobile Device

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 06:41 PM
C'mon guys, stop being paranoid. These are all just ISOLATED INCIDENTS. There is no pattern, here. Bunyon says so, so it must be so.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2009, 06:50 PM
What were the other "indoctrination" videos?

***SPRAYER
09-26-2009, 06:54 PM
What were the other "indoctrination" videos?

Well you remember the videos during his campaign, right?

"Because of Obama I aspire to be..."

and the other one with the little girl singing "He's gonna spread freedom..."

And now it continues. It gets creepier and creepier. You don't find this to be at best bizarre, at worst a form of political indoctrination?

You've seen videos like this from communist countries, right? You can't sit here and say you don't see striking similarities.

KCWolfman
09-26-2009, 08:07 PM
If it's not publically funded, then I don't mind it. One parent sends their kid to sunday school, and another send them to a guy with a pair of sandals and a guitar. To each their own.

Yup