PDA

View Full Version : Obama What deal Obama may have cut with Putin and Medvedev.....

Chiefshrink
09-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Just a theory from a caller on Mark Levin's radio show on Friday the 25th that I found very plausible. Go to Levin's site and pull up that show(under the "audio" tab then click the 9/25th show) and move the cursor que to about 34:40. Levin actually gives this theory some credence at the end of the call.

It may be that Obama, Putin and Medvedev have already cut a deal and we are just not seeing yet. Obviously Obama wants to rid Iran of nukes. What we might have gotten from Medvedev and Putin is an embargo of gas and arms to Iran from Russia with the permission of Obama for Russia to occupy Iran in order to take out or disable Iran's nukes. Iran has many automobiles and only 1 refinery.

Russia is the chief military arms and primary gas supplier to Iran. In WWII Russia occupied Northern Iran and Iran's military is currently "bificated" because of this previous Russian occupation. The one half of Iran's military is the religous side which is called "The Guard" and the other half of Iran's military is in the traditional form with heavy Russian influence(i.e.Air Force,Army and Navy) meaning everything is already in place for Russia for a fairly easy transition.

Once these embargos weaken Iran to the point of political and economic vulnerability(Iran will never surrender). Russia moves in initially to occupy Northern Iran to take out Iran's nukes(Obama's goal) and eventually all of Iran, balkanizing Iran in the end with Russia gaining not only more territory but substantially increasing their energy control of Western Europe and conceivably the rest of the world.

So in the end. We give up missile defense shield to Russia in hopes that Russia will take out Iran's nukes and in turn Russia weakens America's security both home and abroad while gaining more territory and oil and it's distributive power that goes along with it to the rest of the world. Being that China gets all their oil from Iran, it will be interesting to see how that plays out as well.

Russia wins this deal hands down in my opinion.:clap:

Be interesting to see who moves first.

Taco John
09-26-2009, 06:20 PM
If this scenario is true, then Obama's playing a sleeved card, IMO. I don't know what it is, but there's more to it than this.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2009, 06:56 PM
If this scenario is true, then Obama's playing a sleeved card, IMO. I don't know what it is, but there's more to it than this.

You would think so but then again we have "radical left idealogues" in the WH who think naively that Russia will stand by their end of the agreement and "everyone smokes a bowl" and we all get along(you know the Rodney King mantra).

Guys like you and I in no way make this deal and give this kind of leverage to a recently communist super power who only gives lip service to Democracy putting them back as a superpower with this kind of leverage in the world.:shake:

mlyonsd
09-26-2009, 07:23 PM
I wonder if the US, France, and GB waiting so long to blow up the secret Iranian nuke site feeds into this or not. I could see where it might.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I wonder if the US, France, and GB waiting so long to blow up the secret Iranian nuke site feeds into this or not. I could see where it might.

Very well could be. If Obama goes ahead with this plan assuming this is true then Israel is the one Obama and Putin have to hold off blowing up Iran and that will be a challenge in and of itself depending on how close Iran really is to developing a legit nuke that can be missiled.

Bottom line: If you are Netanyahu do you trust the US and Russia to pull this plan off after listening to Obama's UN speech that literally chastizes and negates Israel and their occupations?? Hell no!

That's why my bet is on Israel blowing up Iran's nukes first as opposed to waiting on sanctions to work which gives Iran longer time to perfect their nukes.:thumb:

Chiefshrink
09-28-2009, 08:47 AM
Iran testing these missiles should make things interesting and more intense for Israel and just a matter of time on when Israel acts.