PDA

View Full Version : Obama OBAMA APPOINTEE KEVIN JENNINGS

Norman Einstein
09-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Your president in action. (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/06/obama-appointee-kevin-jennings-fisting-and-fk-em-to-the-religious-right.html)

Try clicking above.

wild1
09-28-2009, 02:17 PM
link broken.

Is it this week's disgraced administration staffer?

Norman Einstein
09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
link broken.

Is it this week's disgraced administration staffer?

Who knows? Try this link (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/06/obama-appointee-kevin-jennings-fisting-and-fk-em-to-the-religious-right.html).

thecoffeeguy
09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Not cool at all.

Maybe Beck will expose this piece of crap and get him to resign as well.

Any news going to put out this type of information to the people? I would like to know the response when people see the type of trash Obama is putting in his cabinet.

Reaper16
09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Kevin Jennings sounds like the best person in the world.

Norman Einstein
09-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Not cool at all.

Maybe Beck will expose this piece of crap and get him to resign as well.

Any news going to put out this type of information to the people? I would like to know the response when people see the type of trash Obama is putting in his cabinet.

The problem is that the media will not do anything unless someone brings it out and makes a stink about it, then they will jump on the bandwagon.

wild1
09-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Sunday, June 07, 2009
OBAMA APPOINTEE KEVIN JENNINGS: FISTING AND “[F–k] ‘em” to the “Religious Right”

This is sick. (hat tip PC Wild thing)

President Obama has appointed Kevin Jennings, founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network) — which sponsored the conference that produced the notorious “Fistgate” scandal (in which young teens were guided on how to perform dangerous homosexual perversions including “fisting”) — to head up “Safe Schools” efforts at the Department of Education. Jennings is a vicious, anti-religious bigot who once said “[F–k] ‘em” to the “Religious Right.” He supports promoting homosexuality and gender confusion as normative to even young students. He made that comment in a New York City church. TAKE ACTION: Urge your U.S. Congressman and Senators to call for the withdrawal of Jennings’ appointment at the Education Department. Call Congress at 202-224-3121 or 202-225-3121. More here,

You can't make this stuff up. Obama has appointed this radical to head up our "safe schools"? But who is going to keep kids safe from him? I have said this before: I don't care what you do in the bedroom - whatever rocks your boat, as long as it's two consenting adults, but don't bring it into the classroom. The left will twist this into some homophobic charge. I am not, and that is a fallacious argument. This is another terrible Obama choice. Do not traumatize children. Why can't the schools just teach reading, writing, arithmetic and civics? There is radical in every Obama appointee.

Over at Mass Resistance:

Students as young as 12 given graphic instruction in homosexual sex by state employees

The Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) is a national homosexual activist group targeting children in the public schools. Its founder, Kevin Jennings, was recently appointed to a high position in U. S. Department of Education by Barack Obama. GLSEN is part of the tax-supported Massachusetts Commission on Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender Youth. (In fact, GLSEN's membership in that commission is mandated by law!)

On March 25, 2000, GLSEN put on a conference called "TeachOut" for kids across and public school teachers across Massachusetts. This conference was co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Education.

At this conference children as young as 12 years old were taught by state employees how to engage in various extremely dangerous (and disgusting) homosexual sex acts. Scott Whiteman, then an employee of Parents Rights Coalition (as MassResistance was known then) attended the conference and tape-recorded those workshops. Soon afterwards, a tape was released with the actual voices of the adults -- state employees -- made during the workshop (described below). That tape sent shock waves across the country. The story was covered by media in the US and other countries, and is even written about in several books. Soon afterwards a court banned the posting or distribution of the "Fistgate" tape until recently.

The following article was written by Scott Whiteman and Brian Camenker immediately after the incident and was published in the May, 2000, issue of Massachusetts News. It led to national media coverage and two lawsuits.

CAUTION: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS GROSS AND DISGUSTING DESCRIPTIONS.

Students Given Graphic Instruction In Homosexual Sex
By Brian Camenker and Scott Whiteman
Massachusetts News - May, 2000 edition

"Fisting [forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina] often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

The above quotation comes from Massachusetts Department of Education employees describing the pleasures of homosexual sex to a group of high school students at a state-sponsored workshop on March 25, 2000.

On March 25, a statewide conference, called "Teach-Out," was sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Education, the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth, and the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).

Among the goals were to build more Gay/Straight Alliances in Massachusetts and expand homosexual teaching into the lower grades. Scores of gay-friendly teachers and administrators attended. They received state "profespsional development credits."

KCWolfman
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Crazy Massachusetts schools. .....

"K, kids, fisting, also known as the taxpayers position, is done like this. "
Posted via Mobile Device

banyon
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
"Newsmax contributor"

Well there's a mark of journalistic... uh.... yeah.

Saul Good
09-28-2009, 08:20 PM
"Newsmax contributor"

Well there's a mark of journalistic... uh.... yeah.

I admire your dedication to attacking the source rather than the substance, but it didn't seem like your heart was in it this time.

petegz28
09-28-2009, 08:27 PM

Ah, you scored high in fisting class, did ya? :)

banyon
09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
I admire your dedication to attacking the source rather than the substance, but it didn't seem like your heart was in it this time.

Did you follow the links? Sadly I did. And I couldn't find anything linking Kevin Jenning to the fisting quotation at all.

There was this:

The above quotation comes from Massachusetts Department of Education employees describing the pleasures of homosexual sex to a group of high school students at a state-sponsored workshop on March 25, 2000.

Which Kevin Jennings wasn't at, in charge of, or had anything to do with, as far as I can tell. So its relevance to this title seems to underscore my earlier skepticism of the quality of journalism present in this article.

petegz28
09-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Did you follow the links? Sadly I did. And I couldn't find anything linking Kevin Jenning to the fisting quotation at all.

There was this:

Which Kevin Jennings wasn't at, in charge of, or had anything to do with, as far as I can tell. So its relevance to this title seems to underscore my earlier skepticism of the quality of journalism present in this article.

You're defending one of your heros, admit it! ROFL

banyon
09-28-2009, 09:02 PM
You're defending one of your heros, admit it! ROFL

I don't even know who this f*ck is, I just know baseless ranting when I see it.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Fisting?

Mmmmmm mmm mmmm

Norman Einstein
09-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I don't even know who this f*ck is, I just know baseless ranting when I see it.

Baseless to liberals maybe. To the normal thinking world it's just another one of Obama's cheesy picks for his administration.

banyon
09-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Baseless to liberals maybe. To the normal thinking world it's just another one of Obama's cheesy picks for his administration.

So you can connect Mr. Jennings to that quote? Or just here to make some partisan accusation?

Norman Einstein
09-29-2009, 05:48 PM
So you can connect Mr. Jennings to that quote? Or just here to make some partisan accusation? You want specifics? No, I can't, but that doesn't mean that the guy is not a dirt bag appointed to the administration by a president with no grip on ethical behavior as a president.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 05:57 PM
You want specifics? No, I can't, but that doesn't mean that the guy is not a dirt bag appointed to the administration by a president with no grip on ethical behavior as a president.

Why is he a dirt bag? He sounds like a good guy. I'm not a liberal theologian or anything, but I understand the position and I wouldn't say I'm hostile to it. There's simply nothing factual to suggest that Kevin Jennings is a bad person.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
So you can connect Mr. Jennings to that quote? Or just here to make some partisan accusation?

Actually, I don't know what quote you are referring to, but his biography states he enjoys getting high and watching airplanes take off and land.

Are you telling me out of 300 million American citizens this is the best we can do to take care of our underage children?

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Why is he a dirt bag? He sounds like a good guy. I'm not a liberal theologian or anything, but I understand the position and I wouldn't say I'm hostile to it. There's simply nothing factual to suggest that Kevin Jennings is a bad person.

Not true:

"what has God done for me other than make me feel shame and guilt? Squat. Screw you, buddy, I don't need you around anymore"

"I got stone more often and went out to the beach at Bellows. Spending hours watching the planes take off and land at the airport is quite fascinating when you are drunk and stoned"

"we have to stop being scared of the religious right. I am trying not to say 'F*ck them' which is what I want to say, because I don't care what they think. Drop dead!"

Maybe not a "bad" person, I will give you that, but certainly not qualified to be teaching our youth today.

I don't want this guy instilling hatred of others who think differently, disrespect of religion and faith, nor promoting drug usage to our children. It is a fair thing to request.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Not true:

"what has God done for me other than make me feel shame and guilt? Squat. Screw you, buddy, I don't need you around anymore"

"I got stone more often and went out to the beach at Bellows. Spending hours watching the planes take off and land at the airport is quite fascinating when you are drunk and stoned"

"we have to stop being scared of the religious right. I am trying not to say 'F*ck them' which is what I want to say, because I don't care what they think. Drop dead!"

I don't want this guy instilling hatred of others who think differently, disrespect of religion and faith, nor promoting drug usage to our children. It is a fair thing to request.

He's not instilling hatred of others who think differently. He simply wrote his opinion on the religious right, which a lot of people would agree with. I don't care much of what the religious right like Falwell and Robertson think (thought) either. How is he promoting drug usage? The quote is out of context. So is the God quote. He actually serves on the board of a Protestant seminary in New York.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:20 PM
I haven't fought through all the clips... lots of 'stuff' out there on him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0hrsXLnawk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0hrsXLnawk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Norman Einstein
09-29-2009, 06:23 PM

Seems we all have a different read on his biography.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:24 PM
He's not instilling hatred of others who think differently. He simply wrote his opinion on the religious right, which a lot of people would agree with. I don't care much of what the religious right like Falwell and Robertson think (thought) either. How is he promoting drug usage? The quote is out of context. So is the God quote. He actually serves on the board of a Protestant seminary in New York.

We don't know what he will instill. You aren't there, I am not either. We know his opinions, we know his viewpoints. I don't want those filtered to my children intentionally or inadvertently.

I don't care what he thinks about the religious right either. I do care that he thinks a group he disagrees with can "drop dead".

Neither quote is out of context, nor is the drug quote, as I didn't list a context for either. It is open to anyone's interpretation.

The facts are simple and placed before us. I simply can't believe out of all the Americans in the United States he is the best man to take care of our underage children.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I haven't fought through all the clips... lots of 'stuff' out there on him.

Seriously? That's the horrible monster the right is targeting now? That's what you're concerned about?

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
So, you have this story told by Rush...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ff4GIscobyw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ff4GIscobyw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And you have Jennings saying this... (bad recording)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVZtxgfIURg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVZtxgfIURg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:28 PM
We don't know what he will instill. You aren't there, I am not either. We know his opinions, we know his viewpoints. I don't want those filtered to my children intentionally or inadvertently.

I don't care what he thinks about the religious right either. I do care that he thinks a group he disagrees with can "drop dead".

I think he's using that in the popular figurative sense.

Neither quote is out of context, nor is the drug quote, as I didn't list a context for either. It is open to anyone's interpretation.

Hmm? Saying you didn't provide a context for a quote is pretty much saying the quote is 'out of context'. I guess it's from a memoir in which several lines later he talks about finding God again.

The facts are simple and placed before us. I simply can't believe out of all the Americans in the United States he is the best man to take care of our underage children.

He's hardly taking care of our underage children.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:31 PM
So, you have this story told by Rush...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ff4GIscobyw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ff4GIscobyw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And you have Jennings saying this... (bad recording)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVZtxgfIURg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVZtxgfIURg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If he knew of the sexual act and didn't report it, he doesn't deserve to be around any underage child regardless of any excuse by any liberal.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:33 PM
If he knew of the sexual act and didn't report it, he doesn't deserve to be around any underage child regardless of any excuse by any liberal.

Seriously? That's the horrible monster the right is targeting now? That's what you're concerned about?

Yeah, call me crazy... I don't think the liberal gay pothead needs to influence kids, especially if he uses poor judgement as he appears to have done in the past.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Fistgate in Mass was a huge scandal that pissed a lot of parent off.
State indoctrination in perversion.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Yeah, call me crazy... I don't think the liberal gay pothead needs to influence kids, especially if he uses poor judgement as he appears to have done in the past.

How would he personally influence kids?

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
I think he's using that in the popular figurative sense.

Hmm? Saying you didn't provide a context for a quote is pretty much saying the quote is 'out of context'. I guess it's from a memoir in which several lines later he talks about finding God again.

He's hardly taking care of our underage children.

#1. I don't care if it is figurative. He, himself, doesn't want figurative speech used in classrooms. Watch the clip "kids who say 'that's gay' are not corrected by their teachers 87% of the time". Figurative is simply your interpretation of the statement anyway. What you think is not germane. What he actually says is.

#2. Not worth arguing over. PotAto, potatO

#3. Yes, he is. He is currently the safe school czar. He has contact with our children as a representative of our government. He simply cannot be the best we can find. I don't believe that for a second.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Seriously... there have to bee no less than 1,000 individuals (gay, straight, tall, short, white, black, fat, skinny) that are more qualified than this dude.

Obama is filling up his administration much like Noah did the Ark... he's gotta make sure he has 1 or 2 of "every" walk of life, whether they're the best fit or not.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:37 PM

Do I think he's personally going to visit the elementary school 2 blocks away and meet my kids? No.

Will his agenda and the people he asks to drive it have an infulence on my kids? Yes.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:38 PM

Why does it have to be personally? Doesn't he mandate actions for our schools? Does he answer to congress for these mandates? Was he appointed by congress?

Most importantly, if he condoned sex between a 15 year old minor and an adult without reporting it as required by law, do you believe he deserves the job he holds now>?

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:38 PM

Let me ask you this... based on what you know, would you let him babysit your kids?

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:39 PM
#1. I don't care if it is figurative. He, himself, doesn't want figurative speech used in classrooms. Watch the clip "kids who say 'that's gay' are not corrected by their teachers 87% of the time". Figurative is simply your interpretation of the statement anyway. What you think is not germane. What he actually says is.

#2. Not worth arguing over. PotAto, potatO

#3. Yes, he is. He is currently the safe school czar. He has contact with our children as a representative of our government. He simply cannot be the best we can find. I don't believe that for a second.

You should care if it is figurative, because it makes a difference.

Who is better to head a safe schools agenda than a person who actively spends his time making sure schools are safe for kids, especially, it sounds like, openly gay kids?

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Do I think he's personally going to visit the elementary school 2 blocks away and meet my kids? No.

Will his agenda and the people he asks to drive it have an infulence on my kids? Yes.

In what way do you think that will be negative? And do you consider private school?

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Why does it have to be personally? Doesn't he mandate actions for our schools? Does he answer to congress for these mandates? Was he appointed by congress?

Most importantly, if he condoned sex between a 15 year old minor and an adult without reporting it as required by law, do you believe he deserves the job he holds now>?

If he did, then I think he was wrong to do so. I think if it was a recent thing, he shouldn't get the job. I think if he realized he was wrong to not report it, if it did in fact happen, then I think he can be forgiven.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:42 PM
You should care if it is figurative, because it makes a difference.

Who is better to head a safe schools agenda than a person who actively spends his time making sure schools are safe for kids, especially, it sounds like, openly gay kids?

If our schools were filled with a majority of homosexual children, you would have a point.

Evidently, figurative speech is not allowed in the classroom according to the clip I just watched. No, it doesn't make a difference at all. Even according to Mr. Jennings.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:43 PM
If he did, then I think he was wrong to do so. I think if it was a recent thing, he shouldn't get the job. I think if he realized he was wrong to not report it, if it did in fact happen, then I think he can be forgiven.

I don't care if it is forgiven or not. I don't care if he spends a day in jail, prison, or on probation. The fact is that he showed poor judgment in a lowly job in a single high school. He doesn't deserve a more prominent position if he failed to report.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 06:44 PM
fisting is safe sex? Is that even sex?

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 06:44 PM
fisting is safe sex? Is that even sex?

Was that proven he condoned and demonstrated>?

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Was that proven he condoned and demonstrated>?

I was just commenting on fistgate which was mentioned in the link. I haven't kept up with Mr. Jennings fully to answer you question.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:47 PM
If our schools were filled with a majority of homosexual children, you would have a point.

Evidently, figurative speech is not allowed in the classroom according to the clip I just watched. No, it doesn't make a difference at all. Even according to Mr. Jennings.

Minority issues are dealt with and minority rights are protected as well, though.

If kids are being called 'faggot' in school and it makes life hell for them and they can't focus on their school work, and teachers don't know what to do about it or even just ignore it, then I think that's a problem.

If drugs are making life hell for students and causing them to not do their school work and teachers don't know what to do about it or even just ignore it, then I think that's a problem too.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:48 PM

That's such a low rent cop out... lame.

In what way do you think that will be negative? And do you consider private school?

Should I draw you a picture? Seriously, figure it out. If I didn't live in a great public school area, I would send my kids to private school.

Answer my question, would you let this guy babysit your kids? Don't worry, I realize you have to say yes.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:50 PM
I don't care if it is forgiven or not. I don't care if he spends a day in jail, prison, or on probation. The fact is that he showed poor judgment in a lowly job in a single high school. He doesn't deserve a more prominent position if he failed to report.

We will never find anyone for any position who never showed poor judgment at one point in their life. Obama tried cocaine, Bush was an alcoholic. Life goes on and we learn from mistakes.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Minority issues are dealt with and minority rights are protected as well, though.

If kids are being called 'pillowbiter' in school and it makes life hell for them and they can't focus on their school work, and teachers don't know what to do about it or even just ignore it, then I think that's a problem.

If drugs are making life hell for students and causing them to not do their school work and teachers don't know what to do about it or even just ignore it, then I think that's a problem too.

Ah, so we're equating being gay to the issues that minorities have gone through ... gotcha. Nice attempt to attach this to the drug concern.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:51 PM
We will never find anyone for any position who never showed poor judgment at one point in their life. Obama tried cocaine, Bush was an alcoholic. Life goes on and we learn from mistakes.

We all have our skeletons ... this is true. But, not all skeletons in the closet are equal.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:54 PM

Should I draw you a picture? Seriously, figure it out. If I didn't live in a great public school area, I would send my kids to private school.

Answer my question, would you let this guy babysit your kids? Don't worry, I realize you have to say yes.

If I knew him more personally, I'd probably let him babysit my kids. There's nothing wrong with him. He seems like a really nice person. Figure it out. This guy isn't going to hurt your children. He's probably going to do small measures like conferences on diversity in elementary education, help publish some literature on what teachers can do, and maybe 10,000 people in the country will read it, mostly college professors who relay the information to their students, and enact a few small lines in future education laws that school district attorneys will read.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Ah, so we're equating being gay to the issues that minorities have gone through ... gotcha. Nice attempt to attach this to the drug concern.

Being gay is an issue that the gay minority has gone through. And I attached it to the drug concern because we focus on drugs in school too.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Jennings wrote the "Forward" in this book... I can't find the text though. Sounds like a fun read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QQKQVZCHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 07:00 PM
The best I can find right now...

http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF09F60.pdf

The thing is neither of us knows this guy. But, there's a ton of CONCERNING stuff out there and all you've got is "well I think he means" or "If he's apologetic..."

No thanks.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 07:01 PM
We all have our skeletons ... this is true. But, not all skeletons in the closet are equal.

This is so ridiculous. He was 24, and was faced with a very hard ethical judgment call. That was over 20 years ago. Come on. This is right wing radio stuff.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 07:05 PM
It's typical though.

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 07:13 PM
This is so ridiculous. He was 24, and was faced with a very hard ethical judgment call. That was over 20 years ago. Come on. This is right wing radio stuff.

Well, I didn't expect it to be 4 months ago. I guess if you don't like it, put the "right wing radio" tag on it.

Sometimes people change... sometimes they do not. I don't believe a gay agenda serves a purpose in schools. Should kids be bullied for "anything" not just being gay? No.

Is it sad that people are treated badly for being different? Yes and it should be stopped, but that doesn't mean you need to put a pro-homosexual agenda forward to the masses to reach that goal.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:19 PM

When it comes to any criticism of "fisting", Banyon gets his dander up.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Well, I didn't expect it to be 4 months ago. I guess if you don't like it, put the "right wing radio" tag on it.

Sometimes people change... sometimes they do not. I don't believe a gay agenda serves a purpose in schools. Should kids be bullied for "anything" not just being gay? No.

Is it sad that people are treated badly for being different? Yes and it should be stopped, but that doesn't mean you need to put a pro-homosexual agenda forward to the masses to reach that goal.

It does if you're a moonbat. That's why we have to squash them---

Like bugs.

Reaper16
09-29-2009, 07:23 PM
FIST PANELS

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 07:25 PM

Maybe not, but how do you promote 'safe schools even for homosexuals' without seeming to be pro-homosexual? It seems to be an impossible task. You would have to preface everything with "I know it's not good and it's a sin and it's weird, but we still have to be nice to these people." And that wouldn't really be effective.

I don't believe there should be a gay agenda in schools either. I think there should be a math and history and writing agenda, and all with in an atmosphere that encourages citizenship, ethics, and respect for people. If too many kids in the junior high and high school level are finding it hard to do their math and history and writing homework because some punk enjoys making their life a living hell and teachers don't do anything to change that, then I'm for what this guy does.

Jenson71
09-29-2009, 07:27 PM
It does if you're a moonbat. That's why we have to squash them---

Like bugs.

Literally squash them!?1?

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Maybe not, but how do you promote 'safe schools even for homosexuals' without seeming to be pro-homosexual?

How do promote "safe schools for homosexuals" by talking about fisting?

STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE.

Reaper16
09-29-2009, 07:30 PM
How do promote "safe schools for homosexuals" by talking about fisting?

STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE.
START FISTING AN ASSHOLE

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
START FISTING AN ASSHOLE

Bend over.

Reaper16
09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Bend over.
BYOL(ube)

Mile High Mania
09-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Maybe not, but how do you promote 'safe schools even for homosexuals' without seeming to be pro-homosexual? It seems to be an impossible task. You would have to preface everything with "I know it's not good and it's a sin and it's weird, but we still have to be nice to these people." And that wouldn't really be effective.

I don't believe there should be a gay agenda in schools either. I think there should be a math and history and writing agenda, and all with in an atmosphere that encourages citizenship, ethics, and respect for people. If too many kids in the junior high and high school level are finding it hard to do their math and history and writing homework because some punk enjoys making their life a living hell and teachers don't do anything to change that, then I'm for what this guy does.

Try this, you have an anti-bully philosophy... reasons don't matter, makes examples of kids early and make it very visible to the masses. If a kids beats up another kid because he's a dork - ACT ... if he does it because he's gay... or the color orange... ACT.

What is "ACT"? That's up to the school administration... should a "safe school czar" be in place to make sure that the school administrations understand that any bullying for any acts will not be tolerated? Probably... but, Jennings isn't "that guy".

But, you don't have to have a pro homosexual or pro "anything" agenda... lay down the law, clearly and with real punishment for any acts of violence towards another individual.

It's not simple... but you can do it without feeling like you have to force feed love and acceptance towards one group or another.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:18 AM

Nonsense.

He possibly showed poor judgment for the child and the law. I have no problem with him working at McDonalds or for some architects. I have problems with him working with children - if the crime is 5 minutes old or 15 years old.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:19 AM
If I knew him more personally, I'd probably let him babysit my kids. There's nothing wrong with him. He seems like a really nice person. Figure it out. This guy isn't going to hurt your children. He's probably going to do small measures like conferences on diversity in elementary education, help publish some literature on what teachers can do, and maybe 10,000 people in the country will read it, mostly college professors who relay the information to their students, and enact a few small lines in future education laws that school district attorneys will read.

College? He is not in charge of college students at all - more like Junior High and High School.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:21 AM

No, it isn't. It wasn't a hard call, if accurate he broke the law. He broke the law regarding a child and illicit sex.

If that is a judgment call, then I don't want him judging - he failed miserably.

Taco John
09-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Listen folks. We need these czars in control for democracy.

Descussin over.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Listen folks. We need these czars in control for democracy.

Descussin over.

You mean non-appointed unconstitutionally powered czars if your oxymoron is to be complete.

Taco John
09-30-2009, 12:51 AM
Yes, but they're well meaning. It's not unconstitutional if they care.

Jenson71
09-30-2009, 12:07 PM
College? He is not in charge of college students at all - more like Junior High and High School.

Who teaches junior high and high school kids? People that went to college and learned things from college professors about classroom management and laws in the classroom.

The reality is that Jennings won't be in charge of junior high or high schoolers one bit. He won't be spending much time with them. He'll be in an office or going to meetings. He's not Head Teacher.

No, it isn't. It wasn't a hard call, if accurate he broke the law. He broke the law regarding a child and illicit sex.

If that is a judgment call, then I don't want him judging - he failed miserably.

Can you think of a circumstance in which not following a law is morally justified? I'm not saying it was, but breaking a law does not always entirely make one a bad person. Perhaps following it will lead to greater danger for the teenager. I think that was Jennings concern when he made that decision at the age of 24.

This is a ruthless smear campaign, one of many, intended to discredit Obama, his cabinet, and his presidency. That's all this is. It's personality politics.

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Who teaches junior high and high school kids? People that went to college and learned things from college professors about classroom management and laws in the classroom.

The reality is that Jennings won't be in charge of junior high or high schoolers one bit. He won't be spending much time with them. He'll be in an office or going to meetings. He's not Head Teacher.

Can you think of a circumstance in which not following a law is morally justified? I'm not saying it was, but breaking a law does not always entirely make one a bad person. Perhaps following it will lead to greater danger for the teenager. I think that was Jennings concern when he made that decision at the age of 24.

This is a ruthless smear campaign, one of many, intended to discredit Obama, his cabinet, and his presidency. That's all this is. It's personality politics.

Jennings is a degenerate scumbag. The fact that B.o. hired him and continues to keep him employed and you continue to defend it speaks volumes to yours and B.O.'s character.

Jenson71
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Jennings is a degenerate scumbag.

There's no evidence of that.

Baby Lee
09-30-2009, 12:59 PM

He will forever rule the world of Jeopardy, . . . errr.

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 01:00 PM

If you said "no contact" as opposed to noy much, you would have an argument. If true, this man has no right deciding policy for our children. This isn't a minor error of a young kid - these is a serious breach of trust.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
09-30-2009, 01:09 PM

BS - there are people in his administration that nobody is pointing to and saying "look, here's why this person shouldn't be in this role". If 100% of his appointees were having this type of focus, you might be on to something.

There's a reason people like Van Jones were pointed at and why he resigned... same Jennings and a few others.

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 01:15 PM
There's no evidence of that.

LMAO

Bwana
10-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Another GREAT Czar choice Barry! Hope Change! *SNICKER*

ROFL