PDA

View Full Version : Poop Former NBA Player John Salley: Majority of White America Hates Obama

KILLER_CLOWN
09-28-2009, 09:05 PM
The Adam Carolla Podcast
Monday, Sept 28th, 2009

“Why are so many people who now hate him after just 266 days they loved him?”

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt6VI2k3IOc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt6VI2k3IOc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL

If your white and not Jimmy Peanut or the 1st black president(clinton) then you are racist.

Saul Good
09-28-2009, 09:12 PM
"The fact that you can say the word Hitler and (unintelligible) our president is a scary thought."

Results 1 - 10 of about 9,230,000 for hitler bush

KCWolfman
09-28-2009, 09:28 PM
The majority of white america hates Obama because he is black.

Wow. Are these people that stupid or that desperate to make things work their way? I disliked Carter and Mondale. I disliked their policies and I disliked their attitudes while in office. Why am I not allowed that same freedom when the office is being run just as poorly by a black man?
Posted via Mobile Device

KILLER_CLOWN
09-28-2009, 10:21 PM

Wow. Are these people that stupid or that desperate to make things work their way? I disliked Carter and Mondale. I disliked their policies and I disliked their attitudes while in office. Why am I not allowed that same freedom when the office is being run just as poorly by a black man?
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me guess, your white? I proclaim RACIST!

KCWolfman
09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I wonder how many people will take all this attempted guilt trip BS into account when the next black man runs? Do these idiots understand they do nothing but hurt the credibility of good intelligent black people everywhere when they speak with such idiocy?
Posted via Mobile Device

KILLER_CLOWN
09-28-2009, 10:24 PM
WTF have I ever cared about John Salley?

Has anybody responding in this thread ever cared about John Salley?

No i always hated detroit, does that make me a racist?

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 11:20 PM
So whenever any Black person says anything now its going to be made into a post on all the internet sites to prove how stupid all black people are?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
09-28-2009, 11:21 PM
So whenever any Black person says anything now its going to be made into a post on all the internet sites to prove how stupid all black people are?
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, who said "all"? Where did you derive that statement?

BTW - Is Jimmy Carter black? Did he make all black people stupid with his statement?

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Wow, who said "all"? Where did you derive that statement?

BTW - Is Jimmy Carter black? Did he make all black people stupid with his statement?

I'm just wondering why we need to know or care what John Salley said? What was the point of posting it?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
09-28-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm just wondering why we need to know or care what John Salley said? What was the point of posting it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Um, because it is political.

Why respond except in a feeble attempt to defuse if you think it isn't newsworthy? Wouldn't it just fall off the front page.

MadMax
09-28-2009, 11:56 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Typical cracker..:eek:

Guru
09-28-2009, 11:58 PM
This race baiting is getting old.

wild1
09-29-2009, 12:00 AM

Wow. Are these people that stupid or that desperate to make things work their way?

Well, the political party they pin their hopes to intimates it all the time, they will believe it eventually.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Mmmmmm mmm mmmm

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Lewis Do-Good in the KC Red Star is one of the finest Race Card players in the country and yesterday he was all over this race thing. Its a well organized rollout. Gotta wonder who will come forward next.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:20 AM
LAST TRAIN TO CLARKSVILLE, WHITEY!

blaise
09-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Who said this makes all black people stupid? They're all individual people, you realize that, right? One black person doesn't speak for all black people. What are you retarded?

Baby Lee
09-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Why do they hate him, when they loved him last year? Because they're racist.

Because as everyone knows, Mr. Obama was white last year.

ROYC75
09-29-2009, 11:43 AM
WOW, all of this race crap is getting old. How long is it going to be that it is reported that I hate my 8 grand kids because they are biracial, whom is just like the POTUS.

I wish the loons would just shut up !

alpha_omega
09-29-2009, 11:50 AM
John Salley....ROFL!

Mr. Plow
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM

This.

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 05:50 AM
Who said this makes all black people stupid? They're all individual people, you realize that, right? One black person doesn't speak for all black people. What are you retarded?
Are you retarded for not understanding the point? Why is this story posted? Who gives a fuck about John Salley? Is he a politician? So when any black person anywhere says anything stupid why is it getting any play? The only reason is so morons can say "You see?". The race baiting is being done by the people who post threads like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCWolfman
09-30-2009, 05:58 AM
Are you retarded for not understanding the point? Why is this story posted? Who gives a **** about John Salley? Is he a politician? So when any black person anywhere says anything stupid why is it getting any play? The only reason is so morons can say "You see?". The race baiting is being done by the people who post threads like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course, not by people like John Salley

blaise
09-30-2009, 06:19 AM
Are you retarded for not understanding the point? Why is this story posted? Who gives a **** about John Salley? Is he a politician? So when any black person anywhere says anything stupid why is it getting any play? The only reason is so morons can say "You see?". The race baiting is being done by the people who post threads like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

I see, in the interest of open mindedness we should only recognize stupid statements by white people.

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 06:36 AM
I see, in the interest of open mindedness we should only recognize stupid statements by white people.
Point proven. You're a moron. Did I say that? No. But that's all a moron can hear.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Of course, not by people like John Salley
Of course John Salley is. But the like the other moron blaise you can only engage in a discussion where its either "our fault" or "their fault". Yes. Salley is a jerk. But people posting it in political forums (for what reason again?) Have an agenda as well. Why is it getting posted unless its part of arguement to show how "they all think".
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
09-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Of course John Salley is. But the like the other moron blaise you can only engage in a discussion where its either "our fault" or "their fault". Yes. Salley is a jerk. But people posting it in political forums (for what reason again?) Have an agenda as well. Why is it getting pisting unless its part of arguement to show how "they all think".
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's the thing- there's been a few posts over the past few weeks showing Obama supporters saying the reason for the opposition to Obama is based on race. Most of those statements were made by white people (Carter, Mandale, and Clinton- although I don't think he actually mentioned race, the OP tried to paint it that way). No one has been saying, "Black people think opposition to Obama is based on race." People have been saying, "Obama supporters think opposition to Obama is based on race."
You're the one who is trying to introduce the racial angle in that sense. You're the one who brought up "black people think that way" as a topic. So maybe it's you with the racial issues. When I read the OP I read it as another Obama supporter playing the race card. Evidently you read it as a black man playing the race card. That's a bit sad. I think you maybe showed a little of your true colors there. You seem to be running around at every opportunity trying to accuse others of racial prejuduce, maybe it's due to your own racial issues.
Either way, you're a jackass.

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 06:57 AM
So maybe it's you with the racial issues.

He's an Eggbat.

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Here's the thing- there's been a few posts over the past few weeks showing Obama supporters saying the reason for the opposition to Obama is based on race. Most of those statements were made by white people (Carter, Mandale, and Clinton- although I don't think he actually mentioned race, the OP tried to paint it that way). No one has been saying, "Black people think opposition to Obama is based on race." People have been saying, "Obama supporters think opposition to Obama is based on race."
You're the one who is trying to introduce the racial angle in that sense. You're the one who brought up "black people think that way" as a topic. So maybe it's you with the racial issues. When I read the OP I read it as another Obama supporter playing the race card. Evidently you read it as a black man playing the race card. That's a bit sad. I think you maybe showed a little of your true colors there. You seem to be running around at every opportunity trying to accuse others of racial prejuduce, maybe it's due to your own racial issues.
Either way, you're a jackass.
That quote was I used was called sarcasm but you are tooi stupid to be able understand that. And it was a reflection of what YOU guys are saying. Or else, I ask again, WHY was the Salley comment posted in the first place?
Posted via Mobile Device

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 07:26 AM
That quote was I used was called sarcasm but you are tooi stupid to be able understand that. And it was a reflection of what YOU guys are saying. Or else, I ask again, WHY was the Salley comment posted in the first place?
Posted via Mobile Device

buh buh bluh bluh SHUT THE F UP, EGGBAT!

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 07:41 AM
buh buh bluh bluh SHUT THE F UP, EGGBAT!
I'm being very clear in what I'm saying. but if retards like blaise can't figure out I figure I owe the handicapped a couple of extra explanations. You, one the other, are just a piece of shit black hater who should just kill yourself now in a sulfur factory fire.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
09-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

The same reason as Carter's and Mondale's and others before him. Should Salley's be weighed as heavily as the others? No, but you were the one that introduced race into that part of the argument. You're the one too stupid to see that.
You're embarassing yourself here. You're trying to pride yourself as some sort of anti-racist, but you're exposing yourself as a shallow thinking idiot.

Pioli Zombie
09-30-2009, 08:01 AM
The same reason as Carter's and Mondale's and others before him. Should Salley's be weighed as heavily as the others? No, but you were the one that introduced race into that part of the argument. You're the one too stupid to see that.
You're embarassing yourself here. You're trying to pride yourself as some sort of anti-racist, but you're exposing yourself as a shallow thinking idiot.
You effen moron, Carter and Mondales threads were also introduced by same politically leaning people in order to show "the idiocy of people calling racism". You don't get that??? What a douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

***SPRAYER
09-30-2009, 08:03 AM

Well said.

blaise
09-30-2009, 09:04 AM
You effen moron, Carter and Mondales threads were also introduced by same politically leaning people in order to show "the idiocy of people calling racism". You don't get that??? What a douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. You're actually so dumb you just made my point for me in your statement there, you're just to dense to see it. Those threads, like this one, were done show the idiocy of people calling racism. You chose to read this one as the idiocy of a black person calling racism. No one else was. That was you. Head on over to a mirror and check it out, stupid.

Baby Lee
09-30-2009, 09:22 AM
You want real laffs, get the latest Corolla podcast. She has Bai Ling, and she's as dumb as she seems.

No shit, Adam referred to Bob Hope and she had no idea who he was talking about so he started explaining about the Road Movies with Bing Crosby and she pipes up 'I know Bill Cosby!'

ROFL ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
You want real laffs, get the latest Corolla podcast. She has Bai Ling, and she's as dumb as she seems.

No shit, Adam referred to Bob Hope and she had no idea who he was talking about so he started explaining about the Road Movies with Bing Crosby and she pipes up 'I know Bill Cosby!'

ROFL ROFL

I've never listened to the show is it staged like say the phil hendrie show?

Jilly
09-30-2009, 10:46 AM
You all should really go hear the rest of the interview. Love the way Adam Carolla addressed it. http://podcast.931jackfm.com/kcbs2/1971612.mp3

Baby Lee
09-30-2009, 10:46 AM
I've never listened to the show is it staged like say the phil hendrie show?

Nah, just him and a guest discussing stuff.

Once a week or so, he and sometimes sidekick Teresa Strasser dissect the news, but she recently had a baby.

get it here http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/
or subscribe on ITunes.

The Mo Collins [Stuart's mom on Mad TV] episode was some breezy funny stuff, just riffing about raising kids and their neighborhoods and the business of show.

Baby Lee
08-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Bit of trivia, Carolla's lighting stand-in for lighting on The Man Show? Oscar Nunez now of The Office.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-05-2011, 05:33 PM

I agree...and the GOP and Tea baggers do it the best. All you have to do is look at the GOP`s current ideology of employing racial, anti-minority code language and fear-mongering as a means of energizing the party's white Christian base....but guess its only bad if minorities do it right?

Deberg_1990
08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
But White people luv them some Colin Powell!

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Exactly. You're actually so dumb you just made my point for me in your statement there, you're just to dense to see it. Those threads, like this one, were done show the idiocy of people calling racism. You chose to read this one as the idiocy of a black person calling racism. No one else was. That was you. Head on over to a mirror and check it out, stupid.

Do you ever get tired of of failing at life ? Or does that on line 2 year degree still give you faith that you can move out of grandma`s basement.

BucEyedPea
08-05-2011, 05:39 PM
As a white gal, I admire Tom Sowell.

stevieray
08-05-2011, 06:54 PM
I agree...and the GOP and Tea baggers do it the best. All you have to do is look at the GOP`s current ideology of employing racial, anti-minority code language and fear-mongering as a means of energizing the party's white Christian base....but guess its only bad if minorities do it right?

Dottefan?

stevieray
08-05-2011, 06:56 PM
As a white gal, I admire Tom Sowell.

Thomas Sowell? guargantuan dittos.

That is one smart dude.

HonestChieffan
08-05-2011, 06:56 PM

Why would they need to do that since we are all a bunch of mouth breathing gun totin nutcases in pickup trucks?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Why would they need to do that since we are all a bunch of mouth breathing gun totin nutcases in pickup trucks?

Not all :thumb: ...just 90% ROFL ..

All kidding aside, I don't really believe that 90% of the GOP is racist . I do think that both sides use race baiting to some extent. Sometimes one side uses more then the other , amping it up when needed. Prime example is what the GOP, and the Tea Bagger movement have done over the past two years sense President Obama was elected. The GOP and the Baggers used race baiting to galvanize their base, and to make the undereducated believe that white America is under attack.

BucEyedPea
08-05-2011, 07:38 PM

That is one smart dude.

I've read some good stuff by him.

HonestChieffan
08-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Not all :thumb: ...just 90% ROFL ..

All kidding aside, I don't really believe that 90% of the GOP is racist . I do think that both sides use race baiting to some extent. Sometimes one side uses more then the other , amping it up when needed. Prime example is what the GOP, and the Tea Bagger movement have done over the past two years sense President Obama was elected. The GOP and the Baggers used race baiting to galvanize their base, and to make the undereducated believe that white America is under attack.

No. Totally wrong. We baggers are definitely anti anything non pure white. We love pickup trucks, dip snuff, and cannot wait for the next tractor pull. We love to apply disparaging labels like "baggers". We do it openly. It adds cred. When you do it it reinforces what a freaking idiot you are.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 12:15 AM
No. Totally wrong. We baggers are definitely anti anything non pure white. We love pickup trucks, dip snuff, and cannot wait for the next tractor pull. We love to apply disparaging labels like "baggers". We do it openly. It adds cred. When you do it it reinforces what a freaking idiot you are.

Its funny you would say that. I would tend to agree with you. Further more, I would also point out you also have disparaging labels for people who voted for President Obama, liberals and lets not forget the very disrespectful name you call the first lady...kinda of like that...but again, if you do that, its not a bad thing...right ? Do you see how that makes you look like a freaking idiot

BucEyedPea
08-06-2011, 06:35 AM

You're not a Tea Partier—pretty far from it.

notorious
08-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Question:

When and where did the Tea Party get tagged with being racist?

BucEyedPea
08-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Question:

When and where did the Tea Party get tagged with being racist?

When they protested Obama's policies.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 10:05 AM
When they protested Obama's policies.

Its because they ONLY decided to form just weeks after the President was elected into office...and said nothing while Bush ran the country into the ground. White guy blows up our debt , funds two bogus wars, and ruins our economy...no tea party . Black President gets elected..tea party forms a few weeks later..hmmmmmmmmm , and you wonder why they get called racist? Not to mention all of the racist signs at their events ..that didn't help either.

fan4ever
08-06-2011, 11:19 AM

That is one smart dude.

Yeah, but an Uncle Tom, so everything he writes/says is illegitimate.

fan4ever
08-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Its because they ONLY decided to form just weeks after the President was elected into office...and said nothing while Bush ran the country into the ground. White guy blows up our debt , funds two bogus wars, and ruins our economy...no tea party . Black President gets elected..tea party forms a few weeks later..hmmmmmmmmm , and you wonder why they get called racist? Not to mention all of the racist signs at their events ..that didn't help either.

MANY people believed Obama to be a socialist, while he was running, and have been proven right. And the tea party movement really gained the most ground while Obamacare was being rammed down our throats, so the fact that there was resistence to Obama from the start had less to do with the color of his skin and more to do with the direction of his agenda.

ChiefsCountry
08-06-2011, 12:08 PM

Never go full retard.

go bowe
08-06-2011, 12:35 PM
i don't believe for one minute that you are a mouth breather...

KILLER_CLOWN
08-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Its because they ONLY decided to form just weeks after the President was elected into office...and said nothing while Bush ran the country into the ground.

BS! The Tea Parties started with Ron Paul while BUSH was still in office. I guess you should have been awake at that time.

Calcountry
08-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, bellies, lean hogs, live cattle.

Where the money is. "I don't take republic credits, I need something more real."

vailpass
08-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:LOL: Idiot much? (way to capitalize the word 'black')

go bowe
08-06-2011, 03:15 PM
:LOL: Idiot much? (way to capitalize the word 'black')

well, hold on a minute...

you capitalized idiot... :p :p :p

Chiefshrink
08-06-2011, 09:50 PM
The race card will be played over and over and over far more often and more intense than ever as we get closer to Nov. 2012. Count on it!!

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-07-2011, 07:50 AM
The race card will be played over and over and over far more often and more intense than ever as we get closer to Nov. 2012. Count on it!!

..mainly from the GOP side. Nothing brings out their base like playing the race card.

ChiTown
08-07-2011, 08:06 AM
..mainly from the GOP side. Nothing brings out their base like playing the race card.

DotteFan strikes again!

:LOL:

ChiTown
08-07-2011, 08:08 AM
MANY people believed Obama to be a socialist, while he was running, and have been proven right. And the tea party movement really gained the most ground while Obamacare was being rammed down our throats, so the fact that there was resistence to Obama from the start had less to do with the color of his skin and more to do with the direction of his agenda.

This.

TEX
08-07-2011, 09:55 AM
I dislike the president not for his skin color, but for his policies. IMO, they are bad for the country. I gave him a chance - I have seen the results. Now I'm done. NEXT PLEASE!

BTW - I dislike John Salley because he's John Salley...

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-07-2011, 10:47 AM
DotteFan strikes again!

:LOL:

Who the hell is Dotte fan , what does that mean? This isn't the first time someone called me that ..

CoMoChief
08-07-2011, 12:10 PM
remember guys, people who aren't for raising the debt ceiling and govt ran health-care are all racists. The liberals say so...

blaise
08-07-2011, 01:02 PM
remember guys, people who aren't for raising the debt ceiling and govt ran health-care are all racists. The liberals say so...

It's easier that way. Much less work to just say it's racism.