PDA

View Full Version : Elections I miss Pete...

Direckshun
09-29-2009, 01:24 AM
I mean, I've had wild1 and KCWolfman lose it on me today, but they don't quite match the insta-rage of our good friend Pete.

Come back to us, Moderate Pete. Your moderate-ness is sorely needed.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Lose it on you?

You value yourself too much.

Ask someone on this board who knows me, you will know when I lose it on you.

Amno has seen it, punkin, Frazod, anyone who has actually spent real time on here knows me. I haven't even spent more than 20 seconds a post thinking about your statements. ANd the more you post, the less impressed I am, to be perfectly honest.

Direckshun
09-29-2009, 01:30 AM
I hear you loud and clear, KC. You've been a completely respectable citizen.

One who's asked me to dance, and called me "little excuse man," which one might assume is an abandonment of common sense to score a zinger, but I digress.

Taco John
09-29-2009, 01:40 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if Direckshun is another Kotter glove account.

Great thread idea.

blaise
09-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Great thread.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Someone called someone a name because they didn't like their viewpoint? Anything else new?

blaise
09-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Someone called someone a name because they didn't like their viewpoint? Anything else new?

Direckshun apparently is showing us that he's not a crybaby by starting a meaningless thread in which he whines.

petegz28
09-29-2009, 08:47 AM
I am on Chiefs fan suicide watch right now

KILLER_CLOWN
09-29-2009, 08:50 AM

ROFL

Hang in there Pete you know the road is a rocky one. :D

wild1
09-29-2009, 08:55 AM
I "lost it on you"?

You're flattering yourself.

Radar Chief
09-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Jeez. Drama Queen much?

HonestChieffan
09-29-2009, 09:15 AM

Have you seen the substitute weather guy they have over on Ch5? You gotta see him. He is so bad even you will want Katie 7 days a week.

Plus it gets your mind off the Chiefs. Give it time, give it time.

Iowanian
09-29-2009, 09:59 AM
You should post in Pink Courier Font when you're going to act like a gaping Vagina.

KCWolfman
09-29-2009, 11:57 AM
You should post in Pink Courier Font when you're going to act like a gaping Vagina.
Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

banyon
09-29-2009, 01:45 PM

Yeah, you NEOCON FASCIST COMMUNIST PINKO ZIONIST...

oh, wait, that's cool when you do it, right?

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 01:55 PM

I just said there was nothing new. I didn't say I never did. And I also apologized for it if it was name calling and not using political terminology that labels something correctly.

But let's face it, if you want to be intellectually honest terminology like: NeoCon, fascist, communist, pinko are all terminology that represents a set of views. Like I said before I won't be upset if someone calls me any of the following: conservative, paleo-conservative or paleo-con, Old Right conservative, or even libertarian/paleo-libertarian. I may disagree with the last one and correct you but it certainly would be considered name-calling to me. It's just a label that covers a set of view without having to list out all the views each time which would be unwieldy.

Oh and we really do live in a fascism today. Sorry, but its true. Why should I not articulate that? I see no reason not to.

And as for you got back what you dished out to me first.

wild1
09-29-2009, 02:00 PM
But let's face it, if you want to be intellectually honest terminology like: NeoCon, fascist, communist, pinko are all terminology that represents a set of views.

Not when you just apply them at random to anyone who says something you don't like.

dirk digler
09-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Lose it on you?

Amno has seen it, punkin, Frazod, anyone who has actually spent real time on here knows me. I haven't even spent more than 20 seconds a post thinking about your statements. ANd the more you post, the less impressed I am, to be perfectly honest.

That ain't no lie. You don't want to be around when Russ loses it trust me. :D

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Lose it on you?

I haven't even spent more than 20 seconds a post thinking about your statements. ANd the more you post, the less impressed I am, to be perfectly honest.

Reading a Direkshun post is like watching grass grow, or paint dry.

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Awe, another diaper inspiring crybaby thread. how old is this kid? 14?

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM

Be careful, she'll report you for harassment.

ROFL

She actually threatened me with that last year. lol.. I was so frightened.

ROFL

dirk digler
09-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Did D2112 say something? /BEP

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Be careful, she'll report you for harassment.

ROFL

She actually threatened me with that last year. lol.. I was so frightened.

ROFL

You were internet stalking including through PM. You are a man and I am a woman and some of you messages were pick up in nature. Now beat it.

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:19 PM
You were internet stalking including through PM.

ROFL

Oh my god.. you were the one pming me..lol..I think you better take some medication. didnt you say you were being stalked by 4th and long too?

ROFL

Poor BEP...trust me..I have absolutely no interest in terrorizing you..I just think its funny how insecure you are. its actually pretty sad :D

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Yep, just leave out the context and all the facts that matter.

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Yep, just leave out the context and all the facts that matter.

Did you take screen captures of the dastardly deeds I am being accused of? ms graphics wizard? lol..nope.. why not? answer = they are a figment of your huge imagination :)

dirk digler
09-29-2009, 02:22 PM
You were internet stalking including through PM. You are a man and I am a woman and some of you messages were pick up in nature. Now beat it.

I think it is against the law for a Pats fan and a Jets fan to fornicate.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 02:22 PM
What is an Internet stalker?

At its mildest, a stalker is simply a troll that has attached itself to an individual. At worst, boring, at best, flattering.

There you go again. Tryin' to pick another fight. Hope it won't come with a pm now too.

BucEyedPea
09-29-2009, 02:23 PM

That's a law I approve of. :clap: :) :D

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:25 PM
There you go again. Tryin' to pick another fight. Hope it won't come with a pm now too.

You just repped me, and its green!

ROFL

In your honor I have changed my custom user title ;) and you just cant ignore me? I think you like me..lol..my pics have been posted..yours havent..I think I give you butterflys in your tummy when I post.

blaise
09-29-2009, 02:26 PM

They normally tell each other to go f-themselves anyway, so it usually works istelf out.

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 02:27 PM

Shes not a Pats fan..lol..shes a Bucs fan. Amnorix is a Pats fan.

***SPRAYER
09-29-2009, 07:25 PM
ROFL

Oh my god.. you were the one pming me..lol..I think you better take some medication. didnt you say you were being stalked by 4th and long too?

ROFL

Poor BEP...trust me..I have absolutely no interest in terrorizing you..I just think its funny how insecure you are. its actually pretty sad :D

You know whats funny? I like BEP.

:nosmilie:

Bill Parcells
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
You know whats funny? I like BEP.

:nosmilie:

You're awkward at times. lol

banyon
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
I would get started on the TRO right now, BEP.

Amnorix
10-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Lose it on you?

I haven't seen the posts he's referring to, but I will confirm that when KCWolfman loses it, nobody is left in any doubt about it. :D

Amnorix
10-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Shes not a Pats fan..lol..shes a Bucs fan. Amnorix is a Pats fan.

Well, Bucs first and Pats second, for her. She lived (grew up?) in New England, and is also a Patriots fan.

bevischief
10-02-2009, 12:04 PM

ROFL